collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89127 times)

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update & Week 11 & 12 pg 93!! 12 Days Left!
« Reply #1455 on: September 13, 2012, 01:03:30 AM »
 :hug: Tribble

Just four days left now. I totally stopped keeping track of points weeks ago, but I really feel like being part of this thread has made a huge difference to the way I approached being healthier. :)

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update & Week 11 & 12 pg 93!! 12 Days Left!
« Reply #1456 on: September 13, 2012, 04:54:25 AM »
I can't believe we're almost to the end! I have been sick & having dental problems which has been a bummer, but at least it's making me make good decisions about what I eat.  :lookround: My husband is also going to join me exercising soon, so that will be positive reinforcement.  :satisfied:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1457 on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »
Getting back on my feet. Went back and looked at all the challenges....and reviewed them.....why do we eat what we do? Well i learned that my fast food addiction is a fear to be skinny...because people pick on me at the play for being the smallest...yeah it sounds crazy but its kind of true. Most of the girls are tall and heavy and with most of the guys shorter then them....they have an even harder time for lead parts....sigh. i am still getting made fun of at play practice...but now i know i do not need too gain weight to fit in with them...eished i figured it out before i gaind some of my weight back:p
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1458 on: September 13, 2012, 07:31:24 PM »
Getting back on my feet. Went back and looked at all the challenges....and reviewed them.....why do we eat what we do? Well i learned that my fast food addiction is a fear to be skinny...because people pick on me at the play for being the smallest...yeah it sounds crazy but its kind of true. Most of the girls are tall and heavy and with most of the guys shorter then them....they have an even harder time for lead parts....sigh. i am still getting made fun of at play practice...but now i know i do not need too gain weight to fit in with them...eished i figured it out before i gaind some of my weight back:p

:hug:  Never be ashamed of how you look!  When I was in better shape, I got picked on for being skinny too.  Sometimes, people who are bigger than you are intimidated and have to make you feel bad to feel better about themselves.  Or they assume that you look so great that it won't hurt your feelings.  But it does stink, I've been on the receiving end of that one too.  Hang in there.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1459 on: September 14, 2012, 05:14:54 AM »
It's probably a little late, but I want to do the week 11 challenge.

"Take a few minutes to think about possible ways that you can find support when you are struggling?"
Besides coming here (which has been a great support to me all along), I feel like I could talk to my boyfriend for support. He was really helpful over the summer with supporting me. We would go for long walks downtown together to help me get some exercise and help me with some other healthy choices. c:

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 14, 2012, 06:00:47 AM »
almost done!! :D how's everyone doing? I'm doing great, walking every day. Skating on Saturdays. I've stopped obsessively weighing myself.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 14, 2012, 06:21:09 AM »
I used to get picked on at school and even attacked by the other girls as I had boobs and a bum and everyone else was flatter than a pancake. One girl even said she wanted an hourglass figure like mine but wanted to beat me up as she didn't :blink:

I've fallen off the wagon too in the past couple of days, had some really horrible stuff happening IRL. But thanks to this thread I have lost more than a dress size and given up my Coca-cola addiction :)

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1462 on: September 14, 2012, 08:13:52 AM »
Yeah success stories....nice to know i am not the only one harrased by my bust.....sigh jealousy is an ugly thing.

The third round is up and running. You may join just to have support or reach a different goal. For example i want to get better at practicing the piano. Its hard to require students to do it when i am not the best at it:) so my goal is not weight related. Just something i need work on and this group supports that:) so join away:)

Good luck with the last few days...i have been having 1 and 0 for a while but i think today i will be a 2!!!!:) its nice to feel like me again...even if its slowly building up.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1463 on: September 14, 2012, 08:50:22 AM »
I can't believe this is almost over! I've been getting back on track slowly from falling off and I've been making much more of an effort to get to the gym :) I even went on my birthday! lol x'D I'm so glad to hear how well everyone is doing and how this has helped--I know it helped me! Everyone is so supportive and encouraging :heart: I hope to continue to better myself and finally reach my goal weight. I realized I can't put a time limit on myself. It took my a long time--YEARS-- to lose what I've lost to this point but I have also kept it off which is also part of the challenge! I just need to keep at it and know I will get to my goal weight soon enough :)
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #1464 on: September 14, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »
What a day!  I got my new bike yesterday and rode it to my yoga class today!  I got there earlier than expected, so I had a chance to go to the locker room and weigh myself.  Since cutting gluten from my diet and starting yoga, I've actually lost 2 pounds!  It's the first time I've LOST weight in a long time.  And then I got a call from an interview and I finally have a job again!  Funny enough, it will be for the gym chain that I have a membership for already.  Which means my membership will be free!

I used to get picked on at school and even attacked by the other girls as I had boobs and a bum and everyone else was flatter than a pancake. One girl even said she wanted an hourglass figure like mine but wanted to beat me up as she didn't :blink:

That's awful.  I was always the scrawny flat one, but I would never dream of making someone else miserable because of that.  People are jerks.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 14, 2012, 11:29:05 PM »
Well, this was my last day of 'healthy habits'.  Because of the time zone I started a day earlier than you all.  I've had a great day eating-wise and went for a run UP the hill from home.  I'll total up my points later and post them here for records sake :D

Thank you Surfstar for doing this for us all and to everyone else in the thread :hug:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 15, 2012, 02:49:51 AM »
Last day here too! I've been for a walk to take pics for ANTM, yesterday I bought most of the stuff I need to make veggie sushi so will be doing that later :cheer:

I still cannot believe I have gone over a month now without drinking cola, apart from I think two when I've been in a pub.

Thank you so much everyone for your support! :hug:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1467 on: September 15, 2012, 05:04:55 AM »
Wow! o: It's hard to imagine that it is the last day. It feels like it came too fast.
I'm really proud of myself and the changes I made during these past few months. :P I know there are some things that I didn't do 'perfectly', but I am happy with the amount of weight I lost and how now I like to make better eating choices. I really want to thank everyone in this thread for the support and give a special thank you to SurfStar for making this thread.  :lol: I don't think I could have done it without all of you. After today I am still going to try working on some of my goals that I didn't do right (still drinking more than 1 pop some days and sometimes forget to stretch in the morning/before I go to bed).
 :hug:

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 15, 2012, 08:49:33 AM »
I kinda forgot about this. Lots of things going on. My Gran finally passed away three weeks ago. So stress and not being able to express my emotions and everything else. At least my counselling sessions are back now, so I can get help there with everything.

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 15, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
wow these 3 months just few by

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal