collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Newest Artwork -(for Blue,Salli,Lovelauraland and Naylastar -updated today !  (Read 950 times)

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
Some of you may have read my last thread about me making drawings of all my custom ponies and sending a copy of each back to the original customizer of that pony as a gifts  so here what i have finished so far

ill update this daily so check back regualry or visit my Devianart for pics of custom and artwok
http://fluttervalley.deviantart.com/

For lovelaurland
Winters Dream- im especially proud of this drawing ive never tried to draw a merpony before but here she is this one is based on the winters dream merpony i bought of lovelauraland XD visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also for lovelauraland Sand my first try at making a g3 baby custom picture
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and here is the original degin of fantasia which i sent to laura who made the pony based on it XD thank you laura

For bluemoondreams
Spring blossom one of the season ponies blue made me this one was fun to make she is the first pony i started with and as blue can  probably see there are some changes that becuase i have her hair up for my mlp custom wedding

For Salli
I made a drawing of her pony persona Cameo this is only a basic picture of her as im planning on making a better version with more detail and more like the other two pictures above XD

For Naylastar (still waiting for a reply to my pms)
This is Sugar and Candy based on the Final Fantasy 13 summon  the fox Carbuncle she wasn a comission that naylastar made based on a design i sent her XD see my gallery for pics of the real thing

For Me
One of my three Pony Personas this one is Sun Phoenix Pony based off my custom i made myself she is Emperess Phoenix my main persona sister

i have several different designs but each one will be unique and special and will include a special message on the bottom of the picture each picture will be laminated to stop to prevent it from becoming creased, sun damaged, wrinkled, stained, smudged, abraded or marked by grease, fingerprints and environmental concerns and so on visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 then off in the mail they go
so if anyone would like a drawing let me now XD
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:16:34 AM by Flutter_Valley »

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
These are very pretty, I'm sure the customizers are pleased! That's such a sweet idea. ^^
Love the first two in particular, I think Spring Blossom is my favourite. Her wings are stunning!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Very pretty!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Really nice work. I love Winter Dream's colours :)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
That's a wonderful idea  :)  And the drawings are looking lovely, you've put a lot of great detail into them.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Flutter_Valley

That's a wonderful idea  :)  And the drawings are looking lovely, you've put a lot of great detail into them.
Really nice work. I love Winter Dream's colours :)
Very pretty!
These are very pretty, I'm sure the customizers are pleased! That's such a sweet idea. ^^
Love the first two in particular, I think Spring Blossom is my favourite. Her wings are stunning!

Thank you everyone XD im glad you all like them tommorrow ill be updating this with 3 new ponies ive finished one will go under winters dream for lovelauraland XD

Post Merge: June 02, 2012, 02:14:39 AM

bump new art added
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:14:39 AM by Flutter_Valley »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Soooo pretty! I love them all!

Flutter_Valley

Soooo pretty! I love them all!

im so glad salli i have so many new pictures that i havent taken a pictue of yet

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Wow! That is so incredibly sweet of you! :heart: I know everyone will love them to bits! :3 there's so much attention to detail on each one. :) Keep up the great work!
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal