collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mail Oder Satin Slipper Sweet Shoppe?  (Read 3112 times)

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Mail Oder Satin Slipper Sweet Shoppe?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 04:53:13 PM »
On a side note I got in what I believe to be Bootsie & Tootsie's bottles- they a rubberized unlike any other accessory I've seen; so it possible that the extra icecreams could possibly be unlike anything else and actually belong to the set?

That's a good point.  But Bootsie & Tootsie's product photos and artwork still showed the bottles.  They were a little different for the MLP line (they were also used for the Lil' Nursery toy line at the time), but they weren't unadvertised pieces.    Product photos of the SSSS didn't show any extra or strange accessories, just slight variations on the molds and patterns Hasbro already had. Not to say Hasbro couldn't have thrown in random stuff, but I think it's very unlikely. Hopefully someone else with this set will clear up the mystery.

I should really dig those out, take some clear pics, and post them to see if anyone recognizes them! 

I have a SSSS and my Sweet Scoop's hat and apron's strips are pink purple pink, so she the MO one or the store bought one?
That should be the store-bought version  ^.^

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Mail Oder Satin Slipper Sweet Shoppe?
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 02:08:39 AM »
I didn't know anything of this. All I had ever heard of was one variation of scoops apron but wasn't sure if it meant anything or if it was just a rumour. I need to learn more about MO ponies!
As always, you gotta love how the G1s keep giving still after all these years.
Thanks for the one of a kind pictures, ashlyne. I'm saving this thread in my "valuable G1 research" file.

:happy:
-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal