collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I dream of ponies.... Again!!  (Read 1855 times)

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I dream of ponies.... Again!!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 03:57:55 PM »
Haha. Love pony dreams. A couple nights ago I had a dream there were more secret wedding ponies that were released. One of which was rainbow dash and her boyfriend/date! Who was a red haired boy pony.

I was pretty excited till I woke up.
Oh man. That would drive people CRAZY. Personally, even if I didn't like the idea of them paired off, I'd still totally go for another boy pony.

I know! At the time in my dream I was lazy and didn't post to the arena what I found at in store display. Then a couple days later other people started chiming in what they found and how awesome it was, and some were freaking out.

Yeah, if that did happen people for sure would freak. RD is pretty popular to pair off with both other girls and boys. That was my attitude too, I was excited for more boy ponies but didn't care about the pairing. :)

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 11:00:06 AM »
Those dreams are annoying >_< I'll have to see if I can remember some I've had...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:12:42 AM by PrincessStarlily »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Storm.Runner for my avatar and SDS for my sig!
Painted LaceMelody RoseJuniper JoyStarlily

Offline AmethystDefender

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
Pony dreams!  :biggrin:
I get those sometimes... usually I find ponies for sale at some second hand store, sometimes I steal them from someone...  :blush:
Even had a dream where my ponies were alive and could talk to me...  :blink:

The weirdest one was probably the one where my aunt visited me and gave me a box of old toys. It had some broken non MLP toys like a Woody doll and a few Transformers and lots of ponies, some of them were in terrible condition so I decided to EAT all the non-MLP stuff and the baity ponies...
I ended up eating most of the toys before I woke up.  :blush:
Maybe telling people about my dreams isn't such a good idea... :P

EAT them?  ahahah...that cracked me up.

I have pony dreams from time to time...mostly about finding a bunch in some store (Mostly G1s...sometimes designs that never actually existed at all...I have those surprisingly commonly for pony dreams.)

Occasionally, I will have a dream about the actual characters...I wish I had written those down...they would be good for stories...:/
A.K.A.: VioletWhirlwind in most other places online
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Sig by Emuel

Margos

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 09:57:49 PM »
The weirdest one was probably the one where my aunt visited me and gave me a box of old toys. It had some broken non MLP toys like a Woody doll and a few Transformers and lots of ponies, some of them were in terrible condition so I decided to EAT all the non-MLP stuff and the baity ponies...
I ended up eating most of the toys before I woke up.  :blush:

:shocked:
What's scary is that I, too, had a dream like this!
I got a bunch of dirty, nasty, baity ponies (I had this dream when I was new to collecting), and I was convinced that, somehow, the process of digestion would help to clean them.  Then I realized that that didn't make sense, but by the time I figured it out, it was too late:  I had eaten all of them, and was sitting, stunned and horrified, with the remains of a half-eaten Fizzy in my hand, a piece of her still in my mouth....
It was particularly scary because I remember the taste so vividly (like crayons or something)...  and it was a horrible taste that I associate now with loss and foolishness.....  Still gives me the creeps.
Interesting to know that I'm not the only one with dreams like this!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal