collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I dream of ponies.... Again!!  (Read 1850 times)

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I dream of ponies.... Again!!
« on: April 08, 2012, 09:28:30 AM »
It's been a while since I've had a dream about ponies crazy enough to post!

Last night I had a dream that I was going through some old boxes of stuff, and I found footage of me playing with a huuuuge pony collection! There were ponies everywhere. I had two gigantic playsets, and ponies crammed onto both as many as I could, with the rest lined up on the floor. There was Gusty, so soft Posey, Firefly tucked in the back behind one of the playsets (she was peekin' through a window) and so many other pretty ponies!

So I dug through the rest of the box and found.... THE PONIES! Oh, my gosh, I was so excited!! I was pulling them out one by one, yelling at my mom to come see, planning on what a great brag post this would make. I even found a Starry Wings, with wings all minty and perfect! Although they looked weird in my dream they were smaller and deep pink lol. Ugh it was just so cool! And then.... I woke up :cry:

How frustrating is that, lol? I've never been able to remember what ponies I had in my childhood collection because I was too young, I don't have pictures and my mom doesn't remember which ones they were either. Grr! My dreams are taunting me  :P 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who had a childhood collection but doesn't remember it! Also, talk about pony dreams lol!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I dream of ponies.... Again!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
That's a sad dream. I never have pony dreams. Then again, I haven't had a dream in general for years. I'd be so depressed if I got mint G1s in a dream and woke up only to find out it was a dream.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »
I once dreamed that I was at Target, and I found a McDonald's size replica of Firefly and Surprise. I was pretty upset when I woke up from that...

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 09:43:19 AM »
PandaBerry that would be such a cool thing to find in real life, I'd be super sad too! Darn pony dreams.

A while back I had a dream I went to Target and found an FS Wingless Rainbow Dash which was totally cool lol. I hate pony toy dreams!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:56:58 AM »
i've had dreams like that too in the past! i always hate waking up from awesome dreams like that, lol.

my most recent pony dream is where i was at a yard sale and found a bunch of ponies, then i turned around for a minute to look at webkinz, and when i turned back to the ponies they were gone. and the person that took them was driving away so i chased the car down the block XD and of course the car got away. i know there was more to the dream but i dont remember exact details.
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline UnicornTamer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Everypony needs Jesus.
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Dreams
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 10:31:40 AM »
Oh, man!! I have WAY too many pony dreams like that! In one, I dreamed I was trying to get a fashion size Dainty Dove! Lol. In another, I found this huge suitcase and it was filled with G1 ponies! I was soooooo excited, since that was before I had any of those.

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 10:56:43 AM »
Oh yep. I know those dreams... they are kind of depressing to have. I once dreamed that I found three huuuge boxes (big enough to fit myself inside) of ponies- including the mountain boys and windy wings, etc. No Mimic though. XD I even saw a MB pony that I didn't know the name to, and I had to look him up after I woke up because I didn't recognize him. Found out it was Thundercloud.

PonyPancake

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 11:39:10 AM »
Last night I had a dream that TRU was selling MIB G1 Applejacks of $2.  :(

mollldoll

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 03:15:44 PM »
iv'e had lots of pony dreams, one was that I had a door that took me back in time and i could buy all the MOC g1s i wanted, another was finding a random store in germany that sold all the hamster and pony stuff i could ever want.

When the g4s were not available in britain i dreamed that my boyfriend and I went to america and found a store with all the g4s i ever could have wanted - but we left our money back in england lol

Offline SpaRx

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 03:24:38 PM »
Pony dreams!  :biggrin:
I get those sometimes... usually I find ponies for sale at some second hand store, sometimes I steal them from someone...  :blush:
Even had a dream where my ponies were alive and could talk to me...  :blink:

The weirdest one was probably the one where my aunt visited me and gave me a box of old toys. It had some broken non MLP toys like a Woody doll and a few Transformers and lots of ponies, some of them were in terrible condition so I decided to EAT all the non-MLP stuff and the baity ponies...
I ended up eating most of the toys before I woke up.  :blush:
Maybe telling people about my dreams isn't such a good idea... :P
:silly:

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 07:03:12 PM »
i have that kind of dream all the time. once i had a dream that i was going through a box of my childhood toys and i found a ton of rare petites. sometimes i dream that i find a store that sells tons of rare ponies.  *sigh* if only it weren't a dream
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 09:36:11 PM »
I love pony dreams, but I hate when I wake up with no ponies!

Lon-san

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
I had a dream last night that I recieved a Shining Armor and he was made of.....

Thin, breakable hard plastic!! DUN DUN DUN. I was trying to get his fur hair out and his head split open on a seam that went all the way down his FACE. The plastic was about the thickness of those fillable Easter eggs you can get at the dollar store.
  :yikes: Scary!

cesprins

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 03:33:30 PM »
Haha. Love pony dreams. A couple nights ago I had a dream there were more secret wedding ponies that were released. One of which was rainbow dash and her boyfriend/date! Who was a red haired boy pony.

I was pretty excited till I woke up.

Lon-san

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 03:42:27 PM »
Haha. Love pony dreams. A couple nights ago I had a dream there were more secret wedding ponies that were released. One of which was rainbow dash and her boyfriend/date! Who was a red haired boy pony.

I was pretty excited till I woke up.
Oh man. That would drive people CRAZY. Personally, even if I didn't like the idea of them paired off, I'd still totally go for another boy pony.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal