collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101851 times)

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #630 on: April 26, 2012, 07:07:28 AM »
Awww! What doll was it?

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 26, 2012, 07:11:42 AM »
Was it a Draculaura with a missing hand? I have a nude Lala I've been trying to get rid if for ages. Maybe I should start selling off her body parts!

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2012, 07:13:27 AM »
1.  Those skeleton customs are gorgeous!

2.  I got a Sweet 1600 Frankie for my niece off of amazon & her hair & box are pretty gross...It's too much trouble to send it back, I don't think she'll mind too much...But I was bummed!

3. Why do Draculuara & Frankie always get the cute outfits & Cleo & Clawdeen get the weird wonky homely outfits?? :(   

Ahaha, Cleo's GB outfit isn't homely at all. I can't get it to cover her whole..chest.

Not including swimwear I guess..since SS cleo is pretty cute too...but no SS cleo doll!!  I don't know why but I think the Ghouls Rule wave...what whatever comes with masks, Cleo & Clawdeen look the worst :(  I love those two but why the fugly outfits!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pinjalinnea

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2012, 07:22:44 AM »
It was a Cleo. But everything is fine, but wonderful daughter found the hand! It had been in the box, but apparently fell off when I opened it. I did look around the area where I opened the box, but I have no idea where my daughter actually found the hand. She just came to me saying "mom, is this yours?" :D

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2012, 07:34:59 AM »
Good that she found it though!

Cupid was JUST available online, no longer is though. I snagged 2 for anyone who is looking. I'm doing ship to store, so it takes a while, but she's coming. If anyone is looking for her, please PM me!

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2012, 09:03:34 AM »
Yeah, the TRU price for SS Frankie is outrageous.  I got her at Walmart for less than $5.  I also picked up an extra to put my CAM werewolf head on, and I'm using the werewolf torso and upper limbs for my bee girl.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 26, 2012, 10:21:23 AM »
1.  Those skeleton customs are gorgeous!

2.  I got a Sweet 1600 Frankie for my niece off of amazon & her hair & box are pretty gross...It's too much trouble to send it back, I don't think she'll mind too much...But I was bummed!

3. Why do Draculuara & Frankie always get the cute outfits & Cleo & Clawdeen get the weird wonky homely outfits?? :(   

Ahaha, Cleo's GB outfit isn't homely at all. I can't get it to cover her whole..chest.

Not including swimwear I guess..since SS cleo is pretty cute too...but no SS cleo doll!!  I don't know why but I think the Ghouls Rule wave...what whatever comes with masks, Cleo & Clawdeen look the worst :(  I love those two but why the fugly outfits!!

When I get Cleo, I'm most likely going to attempt either removing the stitching or chopping off the weird black tulle part of her dress. I think that makes her outfit look a bit weird, to be honest...
I feel ya on Clawdeen though, lovely doll but that outfit makes my eyes burn. Furry armwarmers and legwarmers? Bah...

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 26, 2012, 11:44:49 AM »

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 26, 2012, 01:13:35 PM »
Ha! The best part of that was the bit with Lala.

Lala: He was all like, "For sure." and I was all like, "Totally!"
Mr. Rotter: I have no idea what you're saying, but NO!

XD

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
Aww, cute webisode. :P
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 26, 2012, 04:08:04 PM »
My newest doll! :D  I got her earlier this month but finally got around to getting a pic of her.  I love this version of Clawdeen.  And her necklace?  It's a pull tab from a bottle of balsamic vinegar! XD  Upcycling at it's finest! lol  I'm considering repainting her lips metallic purple but haven't decided yet.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:09:59 PM by bewilderness »

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #641 on: April 26, 2012, 04:21:21 PM »
Amazon does tend to sell weird dolls. The Operetta I got from them had a slightly crooked, smaller left eye. I just pretend her eye was messed up in the accident that scarred her face. ;P

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 26, 2012, 06:08:44 PM »
I went to Walmart across town this week to pick up something I'd ordered online and had delivered to the store to save shipping costs. They had the (new) paper shelf plan up and put shelf tags out so I read it to see what was expected to go out. There was a tag for Cupid! WTH? I have to go back to get a desk I ordered so I'll grab a store clerk and find out when they should arrive if at all.

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 26, 2012, 06:30:54 PM »
Cuddly, I agree, I wanna know whats up with Cupid sticker being on the shelf. My Walmart had the roadster on the shelf and they moved it yesterday to put up the price sticker for Cupid on the shelf. I didn't have time and I am not sure how to use a Telzon to see for myself. I have to go back Saturday to work, so I will ask.
Today I went to Kmart and found some DT and SS dolls. I bought a DT Ghoulia, I liked her pjs. I got my head in the mail today and I love her hair much more then DT's hair, I also love her darker lips. So I am going to switch.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #644 on: April 26, 2012, 07:01:08 PM »
Ah shelf tags. Its part of the mods, each section of shelves gets a set "mod" which is the way the tags are supposed to be put in order. This is decided by the corporate offices. So regardless of if they get it or have ever had it, they will have that tag up on the shelf because that's how the mod works. And once the mods get updated some of those items may drop and get replaced by other items. Its really stupid. I used to work in electronics at walmart for while and had to do those mods every week. And unfortunately with monster high dolls they don't have a way of ordering as far as I know because I tried having a manager order those dolls for me and he said when he put the order in that it disappeared.. monster high dolls are rather elusive..
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal