collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Oldest Most loved non-pony possession  (Read 11877 times)

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Your Oldest Most loved non-pony possession
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »
Let's see, the small blanket my great grandmother crocheted when I was a baby.  So, almost 40 yrs old. 
My georgous Tonkinese, Kiwendo Platinum Paradox (Pixel).  She's 15 or 16. 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »
For me its my bright pink Mattel Baby Beans doll from childhood and my mother's teddy bear that I got when I was three. These two items from my childhood mean the most to me.  The bear is really scary looking...but he has been a pal for decades.  Mom got him when she was 3 and she gave him to me under the Christmas tree when I was three.  He is one important bear.  Baby Beans went with me everywhere. She never was home alone.  I had like three of them.  She has had hair cuts, pierced ears and several iv's during her brief bought with cancer LOL.  I use to play hospital with them all of the time.  Oh the memories.  She is still wearing the same dress she always wore.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:13:04 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Your Oldest Most loved non-fart possession
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 11:56:31 PM »
Awww such sweet stories!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 11:58:47 PM »
Well Happy Birthday Cookie!!!

Aww, thank you gemini_pony.  My father gave him a $5 instant kiwi (I'm not sure what they are called over-seas) but he scratched the ticket and won $50!!  He is one very happy little monster :)

arianaserenityparker

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 12:48:27 AM »
I wish I had a picture of it, but alas I'm not sure where she is to take a picture.  When I was born my aunt and uncle brought this stuffed unicorn that looks like she is jumping and is about 2 feet tall to hang out with me in the hospital after my twin died.  I never let corna out of my sight when I was little and I really would love to have her in bed with us currently, but we moved the end of December and I know she is in a box in my storage shed in the back yard.  I ended up finding my MLP collection for the most part so I can only deduce corna's box isn't too far off.

Offline nuttertasha

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • nutter is me all over
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2012, 01:11:35 AM »
oh i love this thread all the storys are so sweet.
this is mine he is little foot i saw him cant rember how old i was but my dad got him for me. he has stayed with me ever since i love him so much but not as my 5 year old son does since he was about 2 years old he has stolen him from me visitors can't see pics , please register or login

his eyes need a repaint but otherwise he is still in good condition
Formally butterfly gypsie rose

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »
My dalmation Download(because I am a computer geek) that I've had since I was 1 1/2 years old.

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 06:56:34 PM »
^_^ anyone else?

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2012, 05:55:25 AM »
Omg, I love this thread!
Here is my best friend, cookie.  (he's actually cookie #2 because I wore the first one out!). He goes everywhere with me and it's actually his birthday today!  :tort:

Adorable!!! I love his threads. :D

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2012, 08:09:20 AM »
Does my husband count? Eighteen years of marriage on Monday!! I've held on to my BFFFL (best friend for life) for twenty-some-odd years now.. She just can't seem to shake me off!! I always come back like a boomerang! LOL

Oh, you meant like stuff.. Well, I've had the same bear since I was thirteen.. Most of my childhood toys vanished in my teen years.. It's so nice to see that some of you guys still have such treasures in your possession still! :heart:

*hugs her hubby and BFFFL

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

sillybaypony

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2012, 08:41:11 PM »
This is the oldest thing I own. I got him on my third birthday. I don't remember getting him, but He has always been in my life. According to my mother, I would carry him around and show everyone. His name is, simply, Dog. And he's missing a couple feet, but he is loved dearly <3

Pictures are crappy. They were taken with my phone. Sorry!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:43:11 PM by sillybaypony »

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2012, 09:41:00 PM »
I have two elephant plushies that were given to my brother and I when we were still babies. His is blue and mine is pink. I'll never let them go <3 I also have two bunny plushes that my great aunt made for my brother and I for easter and I actually remember recieving them. I think i was either 3 or 4 years old. I'll never get rid of those either :)

I also have a possession that I've only had for 15 years, but it's a lot older than that! It was a "teachers bell" given to my grandmother. I'm not sure what year it was given to her, but I think it was not long after she started teaching. It has as stained glass owl on the top and has a loud, clear ring to it. It was the only thing I wanted from my grandmother when she passed away, and I was very happy to receive it.

Oh and I also have the Hope chest that was gifted to her by my grandfather when they got married. Another cherished possession I inherited from her after she passed away.
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2012, 01:01:23 AM »
My oldest possession is a teddy bear tht winds up (though the music tines are broken D:) and I still have it and like it a lot.  But my most treasured non-pony possession is my Super Pound Puppy I got when I was in sixth grade.  It was one of the first things I bought with my own money, and I had to save for a bit for him, too.  His name's Freckles.  XD

This poor guy is so beat up.  There are parts where the fur has worn off, leaving the net-like fabric below it.  The Pound Puppy patch on his rump is waring off--the color is--and it's torn there.  It's torn on the bottom, and there's an age tear on his back, too.  his er is missing...I accidentally left him on the grass once when I went off the play...and when I found him again someone had torn off his ear.  >:C  Some little bratty creep, I imagine.  I THINK I have his ear somewhere.   I hope lol.  Anyway...I love this guy.  I always hugged him when I was upset.  He's been a pillow many, many times.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2012, 01:08:02 AM »
This is Snoopy :lovey: I've had him since the day I was born, my Granddad gave him to me :heart: He's had various repairs to his tongue, his hat has been sewn back on a good few times and his arms are shorter now than they used to be as they worn away to next to nothing at the top! I love Snoopy!

And pretty much everyone in this photo is a childhood toy except the care bear and pony who snook on and the battered looking bear which is my hubby's 'Old Ted'

Stormpony6

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2012, 02:54:01 AM »
My bear Arthur. i found him in our local park when i was 3 years old and after asking everyone in the park if they had lost a bear my mum said i could keep him. he has been everywhere with me and still comes to special occaisions. i am 26 so my 23 year young bear would have to be my most treasured stuffed companion

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal