collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Oldest Most loved non-pony possession  (Read 11879 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Your Oldest Most loved non-pony possession
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 02:24:20 AM »
My cuddly polar bear...his name is Paddington - like his name sake [yes, he is the wrong type of bear] he is well travelled...Pad has been all over the globe with me - I never feel right leaving him at home!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Wadatsumi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 02:43:43 AM »
my bear granpa  ^.^
hes over 50 years old. first my grandma owned him, then my mother and finally i became him when i was a little girl. he's so old he's still filled with hay.
and he had to be repaired so often ..... his paws are full of yarn.  :biggrin:

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 04:31:27 AM »
Mine would have been my childhood care bear ;______; I lost her in a flood, but I replaced her with a tiger (I needed something to sleep with) on a small shopping trip during the aftermath of it all, we needed some supplies, and the supermarket had a few soft toy animals, the tiger was cute and she would fill the void as such. She is probably one of my most treasured posessions even though she isn't that old, my other would be my only childhood toy I have left, a little yellow monster in my pocket cerebus (or three headed dog for those that don't know cerebus ;) ) unfortunately I lost alot in the flood and have slowly tried to rebuild things, its taken years to get to where I am at now.

Oh and floyd, I picked him up from a garage sale and he is the bringer of smiles to alot of children & adults ^^ he is my big, pink, special unicorn. He has given many rides over the years, had lots of cuddles, been used by many as a pillow, and had fun playing in all sorts of areas (even the sandpit once lol) here is a piccie of him joining in at my tafe class ^^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 06:45:46 AM »

He describes exactly how I feel right now in class. :P

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 04:42:44 PM »
Good question.

I have a white reindeer stuffy with gold bells that gets put under the tree every year.  Ive had that as far as I can remember.

I also have some german fairytail plates and some disney alminacs that ive had since I was a baby :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SparklersOasis

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 05:00:43 PM »
My family used to be co-owners in a family run hog farm and every year we'd have a big hog roast with family and friends (it averaged around 300 people) and we'd have kid's games, a pot luck, beer tent, etc.  For the first 10 ish years they had this, they had t shirts each year.  Well the year I was born, the pig roast was on the day I was due, but as luck would have it, I was born a month early!  The tshirts that year were of a pregnant pig sitting in a rocking chair knitting a baby blanket and said "Expecting?" and they made one that said "Not anymore!" on the back for my mom.  I still have the shirt, I don't wear it much anymore, it's getting a bit frail, but I just can't bring myself to throw it away, heck, I'm half tempted to frame it!

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 05:36:52 PM »
these stories are so heart warming. I'm smiling more and more after each post.

Here's mine. He's a rabbit named pink. He used to be pink and fluffy and all that. I got him the day I was born. My grandmother misread and thought I was a girl. I didn't care tho, I had him in my crib every day, then carried him around EVERYWHERE as a kid. Nowadays he stays in my pile of pillows and stuff. here he is lounging on my art supplies, as I do my best arting sitting on my bed. he's covered in tears and repairs, and his eyes are all chipped and glossy. But I don't love him anyless then I did when I was a kid.

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »
I'd also say as an honourary mention there's my toy reindeer. He has a bell on his neck and has a Christmas hat but it long lost the bobble. I can't remember what I named him, I think I decided he was 'Dancer'

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 12:46:12 AM »
I love reading all these stories, im glad I made this thread. Also Hobbs has been on every family vacation with me., so he has bee on many trips.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 01:11:14 AM »
Omg, I love this thread!
Here is my best friend, cookie.  (he's actually cookie #2 because I wore the first one out!). He goes everywhere with me and it's actually his birthday today!  :tort:

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 01:59:53 AM »
Well Happy Birthday Cookie!!!

KiwiSquirtBottle

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 02:10:27 AM »
When I was younger, I -LOVED- Winnie the Pooh. For the Christmas in 4th grade, my mom got me a new WtP bed set. I've lost the sheets and such over the years, but I've kept the two-and-a-half foot tall Pooh bear. He still sleeps with me sometimes, fantastic to cuddle with or use as a pillow, and my SO puts up with him. Otherwise, it's my MLP carousel pony board game (which isn't an -actual- pony? :D)

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 06:41:24 AM »
I have this ratty old crocodile doll named Crocodile *original, right? XD*.  He's rough and scratchy, and missing an eye, but I have had him since before I can remember, and I love him to death.  I believe he is crocheted, he is definitely hand made.  My mom always hopes I will throw him out because he is so old and tattered, but I love him too much.  <3

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 12:51:27 PM »
My Blankie.  I had a different one until I accidentally left it behind in a hotel.  I was so devastated I made myself sick with it, so my gandmother made me a replacement.  I've had him (he's a boy) since 3rd grade, and I definitely have a favorite place to rub the ribbon on his trim.  Mr. Skeen understands, but I think he's a little jealous - his mother cut up his childhood blankie for cleaning rags.

But that's ok, Blankie doesn't like Mr. Skeen much either. 

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 06:18:56 PM »
This is the doll I received on my very first Christmas when I was 6 months old.  Its a Fisher Price Bobbie Doll, but I named her Baby.  This is not my original in this pic, its one of many duplicates   bought off ebay.  My original is not in so good shape.  I have dropped the poor doll in a bucket of dirty paint water and her head fell off once (my sewed it back on).  But eventually I had to stop sleeping with her and she is now retired to a box.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:20:57 PM by apanda0622 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal