collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: i think my head is gonna explode lol  (Read 923 times)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
i think my head is gonna explode lol
« on: March 15, 2012, 08:02:47 PM »
so kind of a crap day at work today ... happy just to get out of work on a decent day even if it's kinda stormy, at least it's not snowing.

get home, BOX ON THE DOORSTEP! not the pony brag, but a really awesome box i wasn't expecting until tomorrow at the earliest ... get inside, mom calls, they have no power, she's on her way over, no great loss, cool, c'mon over i'm not gonna begrudge you using my electricty since you birthed me, just saying lol

so she arrives and hands me a bag, found this at the antique mall, i'm sure it's fake, but it was cheap and cute so i got it.

i open it and it's an origianl my little pony porcelain! Pony Playmates! OMG! totally out of the blue!

it's a bit dirty and dusty, but looks to be in at least near mint condition! any tips on how to clean it? the symbols almost look like stickers, and there's like a random extra one kind of stuck to the bottom/side of the base. so i don't want to submerge it and accidentally remove them, but it's gonna take more than a can of air to clean this one.

and i'm not particularly looking to sell as of right now ... but any ideas on it's value? no stickers on the bottom, but it is labelled "pony playmates" hasbro, and dated etc etc with the horseshoe.
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: i think my head is gonna explode lol
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 09:44:01 PM »
Sounds like a find!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 12:30:58 AM »
That was really cool of your mother!  I'm not sure of the value I'm afraid but you could alway start a price check thread in the corral :)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 03:45:56 AM »
Very nice, post some pictures when you get a chance!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal