collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73581 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #195 on: July 31, 2012, 11:47:04 PM »
I'm sadly one of the few that are really into these dolls. I only have Meygana right now and am looking to buy Yasmina next. I like the concept of them and have always loved witches so they really work for me. I like a variety in my toy collection. I don't want a lot of Monster High dolls and am a bit overwhelmed at ALL the different characters so I'm only buying favorites. With the Bratzillaz, there's only 5.. that makes it SO much easier on me AND my wallet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

TuxAndTails

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #196 on: July 31, 2012, 11:48:33 PM »
My favorite thing about them is their faces. They are very sweet and innocent looking. The eyes are really neat too. :)
Ooh, me too! That's what draws me to them, the big glass eyes and colorful makeup. I love how expressive they are c:

And Taxel, you rock <3

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 31, 2012, 11:50:11 PM »
They take amazing photo's because of their eyes! I can't stop photographing mine!  >_<  :biggrin:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 31, 2012, 11:53:19 PM »
I'm actually gonna try to get all 5 of them, they look so pretty and everything!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

TuxAndTails

« Reply #199 on: July 31, 2012, 11:59:24 PM »
They take amazing photo's because of their eyes! I can't stop photographing mine!  >_<  :biggrin:
That's part of why I want them! I love taking pictures of my dolls, but I try to focus on Liv because I love their eyes and they're what I'm really interested in collecting at the moment. But before I was always taking pics of MH, and although I prefer Liv, I miss how colorful MH are xD A Bratzillaz or two would be the best of both worlds.

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2012, 12:23:17 AM »
It's bad I just want their clothes Xd

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2012, 08:47:34 PM »
OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

*dies*

I started off with Meygana, during my fabulous birthday shopping trip last week. I was on the fence ... but once I got her home ... SO MUCH LOVE.

This week I've acquired Sashabella and Clothilda and all I can say is ... PLEASE MAKE MORE CHARACTERS. OMG.
I'll definitely going to get them all. I'm NUTS over these dolls. Right now they are taking priority OVER the new ponies. OMG.

*oops LOL - I've been renaming mine ... I meant to say Yasmina (Clothilda).
Also my Meygana is Rowena. :D

*MORE edit ... do we know when the fashion packs are going to be released? Because I need them ALL! lol
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:50:50 PM by Kalavista »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2012, 09:01:23 PM »
I saw them at a tiny Kmart a few days ago.  They are out:) 
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2012, 09:02:38 PM »
Yay! Another fan of the witchies!!!

I think that the fashion packs are already out. It's just the waiting game for them to get shipped to a store near you. I'm going shopping tomorrow so I hope I can maybe pick up one and maybe a new Bratzilla. Either Sasha or Yasmina. I can't decide!

Also, just a heads up, barbie clothes fit these girls much better than MH dolls! I put a pretty sundress on my Meygana under her cape. Looks lovely :)

I really really really hope they come out with Warlock counterparts so I can have some cute magic couples! *crosses fingers and toes*

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2012, 09:41:53 PM »
Looks like Bratzillas have taken over for the regular Bratz here lol!  I think they are a cute idea.  I was never a Bratz fan, but did get interested with their Masquerade line.  And I find the Bratzillas interesting as well.  Saw them all at Walmart recently and thought about buying one, but they are pretty pricey! 

I DID find this lovely girl at TRU today.  Never saw her before.  She was the only one of her kind there and the box was open, so possibly a return or something?  Anyway, she's not an official Bratzilla but I couldn't find the old Bratz thread and I wanted to share.  She's only the second Bratz doll I liked enough to buy.  I LOVE her look and colors, especially her black, red and pink hair!

(Fyi not my photos)

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 01, 2012, 09:45:42 PM »
Oooo! I love her outfit! Would love to get my hands on that!

I don't care for the face of the regular Bratz though  >_< They look too.. grown up for my liking lol.

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2012, 09:55:36 PM »
Oooo! I love her outfit! Would love to get my hands on that!

I don't care for the face of the regular Bratz though  >_< They look too.. grown up for my liking lol.

Lol, I agree.  "grown up" is a very diplomatic way of putting it.  ;)

Okay, just reading back on this thread and admiring some more.  I'm tempted to go back to Walmart and see if they are still in stock!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »
I'm tryyying to resist these, but man is it hard! In a way it's lucky (?) for me that Jade doesn't have long hair - if she had long white locks I'd just be LOST. So far I've been able to resist her with that short bob. I love those eyes!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »
OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

*dies*

I started off with Meygana, during my fabulous birthday shopping trip last week. I was on the fence ... but once I got her home ... SO MUCH LOVE.

This week I've acquired Sashabella and Clothilda and all I can say is ... PLEASE MAKE MORE CHARACTERS. OMG.
I'll definitely going to get them all. I'm NUTS over these dolls. Right now they are taking priority OVER the new ponies. OMG.

*oops LOL - I've been renaming mine ... I meant to say Yasmina (Clothilda).
Also my Meygana is Rowena. :D

*MORE edit ... do we know when the fashion packs are going to be released? Because I need them ALL! lol

My friend found them at Target this weekend. My store doesn't have them (yet), but they're available. Sadly, they're a bit overpriced at $12.99, but that seems par for the course with MGA lately. I'll still probably end up with all of the fashions though. And I need a couple (all) of the pets :P

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2012, 01:56:01 PM »
The pets.. yeah.. I actually like those. Especially the 'catdog'. xD
Someone here mentioned tho that they are cheaply made? ;__; Like the horse having hollow legs? Is that true? That would be very sad. :<

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal