collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73507 times)

Repulsive333

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »
Finally came into my TRU... HOLY MOLY Meygana's eyes are awesome... GLITTERY!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2012, 07:52:13 AM »
They have creepy eyes *shudders* but the clothes will fit MH, right? Does anyone know if the shoes fit too?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2012, 07:58:58 AM »
They have creepy eyes *shudders* but the clothes will fit MH, right? Does anyone know if the shoes fit too?

According to the person who posted pictures on Flickr, Monster High shoes are a bit small on a Bratzillaz, so I'd assume that they'd fit on a MH doll, just a bit loosely.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2012, 08:04:42 AM »
Cool, thankyou :D

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2012, 08:14:10 AM »
Ahhh, I said I wasn't going to like these but Jade and Meygana, oh my!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2012, 08:19:21 AM »
Finally came into my TRU... HOLY MOLY Meygana's eyes are awesome... GLITTERY!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

If you get a chance to see them in person, you may like the eyes. I love their eyes. They are glass and they are quite vibrant and beautiful. The colors really pop, which is what really made me want some of them. LOL.

Oh God, Meygana. <3 <3 <3 I've been wanting a redheaded doll, and those eyes. Ignore my previous statement, I love these. XD

^ Yup! Like I said, the eyes are stunning in person. The glass eyes were a good choice.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »
Great pics Yurusumaji! I love the faces on these girls, the eyes really do make them pop. Out of the lot, I think I like Meygana and Yasmina the most.

Dibbles

« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2012, 06:45:02 PM »
I go back and forth between liking them and thinking that they are too "Bratz-y" for me...we'll see if I go to the dark side. But I hope not because I have other dollies I want...

Rococo

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »
I saw these at the TRU in Burbank yesterday and wow, they're a lot bigger than I thought they would be! I didn't get any because I really don't want to start another doll collection but it was pretty tempting.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2012, 12:34:03 AM »
Thanks for the pics, Yurusumaji. I have changed my mind. I definitely want Jade and Meygana - so long as they come to my country.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2012, 04:21:55 PM »
Okay. I just got Meygana today, and I'm going to be honest... I'm really disappointed. :(

To put it simply, and I'm not exaggerating... She had the absolute worst box hair I've ever seen. Her hair was so dry, matted and frizzy, it made Lagoona's box hair look downright tame. When I washed and brushed it, there was a lot of "dead" hair that came out in handfuls... It was awful. I ended up having to give her a haircut. I'm sure that the only reason her hair was like this was because it was curly -- I'm sure that the straight-haired dolls fared much better. Still, it was incredibly disappointing.

Some other things to note: The earrings are terrible, and they pop out a lot. The peg keeping them in is entirely too short. The calves and feet are made out of a really weird soft plastic, and the knee joints are made out of the same soft plastic, making them really weak. I'm pretty sure the hat and goggles weren't meant to be taken off, as they were sewn onto her head in addition to the elastic, and I'm having a lot of trouble getting them back on in a nice looking way.

Still, it's not all bad. She has beautiful eyes, and her hair is much better now that I cut it. I do like her... I just don't think I'll be getting any more Bratzillaz after this. :( :( :(
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:24:38 PM by PandaBerryInSpace »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2012, 04:35:50 PM »
HOly wow I saw them today. They're big. @,@ I loved the way they looked and I wanted them so bad I was tempted to stuff them into my bag!

lol jk. All jokes aside though, I really liked the way they looked but after hearing about what Panda says about her experience with Meygana I'm too scared now to know what to do. Keep them MiB and keep them that pretty or take them out and go through that whole nightmare. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2012, 04:36:44 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that, Panda. :(

I don't understand the thinking behind making the accessories permanently attached. What a bunch of turds.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2012, 04:52:34 PM »
Here's a picture of the box hair, if anybody wants to see it. Note the big frizz ball at the bottom and the sewn on hat.

Rococo

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2012, 05:06:05 PM »
Okay. I just got Meygana today, and I'm going to be honest... I'm really disappointed. :(

To put it simply, and I'm not exaggerating... She had the absolute worst box hair I've ever seen. Her hair was so dry, matted and frizzy, it made Lagoona's box hair look downright tame. When I washed and brushed it, there was a lot of "dead" hair that came out in handfuls... It was awful. I ended up having to give her a haircut. I'm sure that the only reason her hair was like this was because it was curly -- I'm sure that the straight-haired dolls fared much better. Still, it was incredibly disappointing.

Some other things to note: The earrings are terrible, and they pop out a lot. The peg keeping them in is entirely too short. The calves and feet are made out of a really weird soft plastic, and the knee joints are made out of the same soft plastic, making them really weak. I'm pretty sure the hat and goggles weren't meant to be taken off, as they were sewn onto her head in addition to the elastic, and I'm having a lot of trouble getting them back on in a nice looking way.

Still, it's not all bad. She has beautiful eyes, and her hair is much better now that I cut it. I do like her... I just don't think I'll be getting any more Bratzillaz after this. :( :( :(

Boo, that sucks. I guess if I ever get one of these dolls, it'll be one of the girls with shorter, straighter hair. Of course, we as consumers should not need to make this sacrifice and they should all come out of the box presentable. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal