collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Princess Candence on taobao and how to order them finally!  (Read 16604 times)

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: New Princess Candence on taobao and how to order them finally!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 10:49:06 PM »
Well it can stay down till i get paid Friday cause I wanna buy :muffin: Pony!!

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 10:55:01 PM »
Well it can stay down till i get paid Friday cause I wanna buy :muffin: Pony!!

Haha, these are now my thoughts exactly.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

toralei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 11:06:17 PM »
If someone is going to do a 'bulk order' from taobao to help others now that :muffin: Pony is available too, count me in! :P  (Not because of :muffin: Pony though, I'll try to stick with the unicorns).

ooh ooh me too  :P

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 11:06:37 PM »
For some reason the site will not work for me now :c

Weird, I just checked myself and it somehow seems to be down?? I already received my confirmation order and emails just 20 minutes ago...hum, hopefully it's only temp.

Post Merge: March 07, 2012, 10:48:44 PM

If someone is going to do a 'bulk order' from taobao to help others now that :muffin: Pony is available too, count me in! :P  (Not because of :muffin: Pony though, I'll try to stick with the unicorns).

Link to the :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Do? Haven't seen that yet, and if I find it I will PM you and include your orders soon as I can.

Here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,289802.0.html
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline CapnChan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 11:18:47 PM »

Weird, I just checked myself and it somehow seems to be down?? I already received my confirmation order and emails just 20 minutes ago...hum, hopefully it's only temp.

Link to the :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Do? Haven't seen that yet, and if I find it I will PM you and include your orders soon as I can.

Thanks, I'll be adding her to my weekend order hopefully :> Again PM by Fri-Sat if you'd like me to include your orders.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 11:37:07 PM »

Thanks, I'll be adding her to my weekend order hopefully :> Again PM by Fri-Sat if you'd like me to include your orders.
Considering how many people are buying her at this moment, she'll probably already be sold out tomorrow. :( I do hope someone other than me ordered multiples to sell on here!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CapnChan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 11:44:36 PM »

Considering how many people are buying her at this moment, she'll probably already be sold out tomorrow. :( I do hope someone other than me ordered multiples to sell on here!

I did, but only an extra each in order to sell to some arena members =/ They'll restock by the weekend *cross fingers!*
Current wantlist:

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 11:48:21 PM »
Oh man she is reallllly pretty! Is this the solo version or the one with the castle?
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 11:55:11 PM »
Ok... so I'm confused...

If I wanted to purchase a White Celestia... or a :muffin: Pony... how do I differentiate WHICH pony I want? I don't see any way to select one specifically.

Do I write in the "comments" section of the order "I only want the White Princess Celestia/Unicorn with sun on her butt"... or....???   :what:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 11:55:58 PM »
Ok... so I'm confused...

If I wanted to purchase a White Celestia... or a :muffin: Pony... how do I differentiate WHICH pony I want? I don't see any way to select one specifically.

Do I write in the "comments" section of the order "I only want the White Princess Celestia/Unicorn with sun on her butt"... or....??? :confused:
That's pretty much what you say, yes. :)
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 11:56:32 PM »
Thought so! :lol: Thanks!

Too much to think about at 1am...  :blink:

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 12:16:08 AM »
I just ordered several of Cadence and :muffin: Pony... If I am successful at obtaining them I will offer most of them to Arena people at cost :)

One thing you guys who only bought a couple need to be careful of... the EMS shipping (international express mail from the agent to you) is way expensive. You won't get that bill until the agent received the ponies to their office. You're probably looking at $30-$40, though I'm not sure because I usually buy more than just a couple things. 

Argh, I want two of these soooooooooooooooooooooooo badly! And don't wanna have to buy multiple castle sets to make it happen...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 12:46:12 AM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 01:29:04 AM »
I just ordered several of Cadence and :muffin: Pony... If I am successful at obtaining them I will offer most of them to Arena people at cost :)

One thing you guys who only bought a couple need to be careful of... the EMS shipping (international express mail from the agent to you) is way expensive. You won't get that bill until the agent received the ponies to their office. You're probably looking at $30-$40, though I'm not sure because I usually buy more than just a couple things. 

Argh, I want two of these soooooooooooooooooooooooo badly! And don't wanna have to buy multiple castle sets to make it happen...

Exactly as Ren Ren says - you need to careful of the shipping on cost - this can double your order price if not a little more. Taobaonow.com is a good honest middle man but the cost of the item plus the cost of the shipping to the middle man plus the commission isnt the end total there is then a shipping on to you price.

Also dont count on re stocking - these sellers will sell what they have - its not like they can run back and pick up or order more...often what they have for sale is it! There are a couple of people who must be stalking Taobao in order to pick up some of these ponies and pop them on ebay as often by the time I have tried to order all the stock is gone...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 06:29:38 AM »
Purple wings..how odd. I hope the "real" release will have the gradient wings and that these are just another kind of prototype. Also, not a big fan of buying from taobao. Shipping is painful, you don't support the toyline and there is a higher chance of being stuck with factory rejects or bootlegs. I can imagine buying from there is you are looking for certain wierd mishmash ponies and all that. But not for a pony that will be in stores in a couple of months. I'll just wait for the official release.

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 06:58:56 AM »

Ren-Ren you are the best! I'm dying to get a :muffin: Pony.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal