collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What did you want to be when you grew up?  (Read 11636 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What did you want to be when you grew up?
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2012, 12:03:48 AM »
I wanted to be a marine biologist! I had a huge obsession with dolphins and whales.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 08:27:03 AM »
I wanted to be a lawyer.  But I'm about to graduate from college with a Business degree and I would like to find a job in Human Resources. So my degree has nothing to do with the legal system--I just didn't want to go to law school--it takes too much time and money.

KiwiSquirtBottle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2012, 08:46:21 AM »
When I was younger, I wanted to be a unicorn. Then when I realised that wasn't possible, a singer or writer.

Now I fantasize about having a plot of land that's super green. Like, collect rainwater in barrels and have windmills and solar power for electricity and sell excess back to the city, while raising native sheep / goats and being a resuce / rehabilitation place for horses and dogs. Should I ever come in to money.... :3

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2012, 06:29:35 PM »
I always wanted to do something to help others or animals, so decided I wanted to be a vet or a psychologist, I didn't really have the smarts to be a vet, so looked into child psychology, but after thinking about it and talking with those who knew me best decided it wasn't for me because i take too much on board.

So i am studying childrens services instead, will have my diploma in a little after a year and plan to go on to do my bachelor and masters part time whilst working, then focusing on courses to work with children with additional needs. This is something i am extremely passionate about and i love working with children, another goal of mine is to open my own centre that caters to children with additional needs, but also allowing any child in to the centre, i want it set up so we can take on any child however, and to have staff qualified and trained to work with these children. A good friend of mine has a similar goal and we have talked about going into a partnership in 5 - 10 years time.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2012, 06:56:09 PM »
dancer, teacher (well, I work for a college), librarian, web master (did do web design in college), artist

LOL
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

deeleelambbaa

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2012, 10:08:21 AM »
An 11th/12th grade English teacher :D
ya, it's always been that specific, since I was like...5 and I knew I wouldn't always be climbing trees and sippin' apple juice all my life (bummer  :P  )
but I'm on my way! Getting my B.A. in English, and Masters in Education right now :)
although recently, the possibility of being a college English professor has crossed my mind... hmm...that way I wouldn't have to sensor what I say, what readings I assign, and how many piercings/tattoos I get ;D
Heck, why not. It's not like "I'm tired of school" is a valid argument to stop at masters level-- I'll be in school the rest of my life no matter what!

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2012, 10:14:50 AM »
Paleontologist or if that fails an Egyptologist. Both failed..
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2012, 12:20:21 PM »

Not gonna lie, when I was really REALLY little and had no sense of the world, I wanted to be a horse. Yes, a horse.
I am super serious about this, too.  :drunk:
Don't worry, I no longer want to be a horse....Hahahahaahahahaha.

I did too!! And I actually tried in the 5th grade and got teased so much for it. I had fun though. Some friends of mine and I would spend recess "training for the Olympic equestrian events" and racing. Good times. Other than that, sometimes I wanted to be a rock star and mostly I wanted to be the heroine of a love story.

Now I am a mother of 2, an artist and studying to be a costume designer.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

Not gonna lie, when I was really REALLY little and had no sense of the world, I wanted to be a horse. Yes, a horse.
I am super serious about this, too.  :drunk:
Don't worry, I no longer want to be a horse. ...Hahahahaahahahaha.

Oh my goodness.  When I was little, I wanted to have my legs chopped off and then have a horse body attached so I could be a centaur!  :faint:  :lmao:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Asphodel

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 02:51:07 PM »
I'm either super boring or super directed, because when I was 5, I decided I wanted to be a nurse. Now, after nursing for 9 years, I think that was a pretty good 5-year-old decision!! :D

Aside from that though, I STILL want to be a mermaid :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal