collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 140485 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #630 on: March 04, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
Nice!   I love seeing the CAMs.  :)

----

I have a question for anyone who has customized a MH doll.   Does the hair take to dying?  Like with the RIT fabric dye.  I am going to be making a custom soon and I am hoping to dye the original dolls hair, just enough to tint it so it is a slightly different shade.   I was just wondering if it would work, and if I need to worry about the hair staining the body or not. 

Thanks!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 04, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
Omg Clawdeen sitting with the blue shoes is beautiful! I need! The DT Lala and Abbey are also must haves!

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #632 on: March 04, 2012, 02:46:43 PM »
Oh yeah, there are new cam promos out now but i cant get them right now since I'm on my kindle so if anyone is interested in sharing they're probably on flickr somewherr

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 04, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
Oh yeah, there are new cam promos out now but i cant get them right now since I'm on my kindle so if anyone is interested in sharing they're probably on flickr somewherr

I think this is new, I know I don't recognize the pink kitty, or her awesome black cat shoes!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44752000@N05/6889762283/

Sorry for the link, but it isn't showing the image.  :/

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 04, 2012, 03:01:20 PM »
Here's the new CaM starter kits and add-ons for the Lab Ravie was referring to; found on a distributors site.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #635 on: March 04, 2012, 03:07:54 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of stuff I can skip, thank goodness! My poor wallet, she needs a break!

But it's nice with the CAM kit they give you two heads for one body - one head for the first try everyone will mess up, and another head for actually keeping. :-D

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 04, 2012, 03:11:30 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of stuff I can skip, thank goodness! My poor wallet, she needs a break!

But it's nice with the CAM kit they give you two heads for one body - one head for the first try everyone will mess up, and another head for actually keeping. :-D

I'm pretty sure the stickers aren't permanent. Based on the fact that the sets seem aimed at a younger crowd, I'm guessing that the stickers come off with water or something.

Oh, and tuney- I think the Coffin Bean Clawdeen is wearing purple... although I bet she would look stunning in blue!

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #637 on: March 04, 2012, 03:30:45 PM »
like the new cams.. but they really need to do something about the 1 torso.. still bugs me.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 04, 2012, 03:34:38 PM »
The Three Eyed girl was a SS Abbey. The Dragon has the Vampire torso. She's wearing Abbey's hat until I can find her a cheap CAM wig.

I have heard Liv wigs work if you take out the peg since the cam peg hole is at a different height than the Liv hole peg if you leave the peg on it won't sit right.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #639 on: March 04, 2012, 03:42:08 PM »
Np dont worry about it.
Thank you Kindly for addressing that :D

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 04, 2012, 03:48:49 PM »
The Three Eyed girl was a SS Abbey. The Dragon has the Vampire torso. She's wearing Abbey's hat until I can find her a cheap CAM wig.

I have heard Liv wigs work if you take out the peg since the cam peg hole is at a different height than the Liv hole peg if you leave the peg on it won't sit right.

I left the peg in the liv wigs.  I have a few of them, and the only one that is a little long in the front is the black and pink one.  the bangs hang over the eyes, but a little trim would fix that.

I had gotten the pink and purple one to go on the 3eyed monster, but so far I'm ok with how her stock wig looks.  lol... I need to fix dragon girl's wig a little better.  her bangs are crooked ;)  never said I was a hair dresser ;)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline SunnieBunny

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 04, 2012, 03:56:33 PM »

I left the peg in the liv wigs.  I have a few of them, and the only one that is a little long in the front is the black and pink one.  the bangs hang over the eyes, but a little trim would fix that.

I had gotten the pink and purple one to go on the 3eyed monster, but so far I'm ok with how her stock wig looks.  lol... I need to fix dragon girl's wig a little better.  her bangs are crooked ;)  never said I was a hair dresser ;)

Those wigs look awesome!

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 04, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
Here is a picture of my CAMs, as promised. The Skeleton was made from a SS Ghoulia. I painted parts of her shoes black so they pop alittle more. The Bee is made from the CAM Grey Wolf pieces. She is wearing Sig. Lala leggings to cover the color differences, and GB Frankie shoes (which I'm in the middle of painting.) The Three Eyed girl was a SS Abbey. The Dragon has the Vampire torso. She's wearing Abbey's hat until I can find her a cheap CAM wig. The Vampire is Killer Style Lala with the head and forearms and hands of the CAM set. Lastly is the Grey Wolf. All I need to complete her is a DT Ghoulia. I'll do the same with her as I did with the Vampire, use the head, forearms, and hands from the CAM set and put them on Ghoulia's body.

Do you still have the lower legs from the dolls (SS Ghoulia, SS Abbey)? Even if they have broken pegs, I would be interested in buying them from you.  :)
:heart:

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 04, 2012, 04:22:27 PM »
No, I'm sorry Saiko, I don't.  They were pretty mangled.  I just rip 'em out with pliers.  They were garbage by the end of things :(
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline SunnieBunny

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 04, 2012, 04:29:11 PM »
Any one have Extra Pets for sale?

I'm looking for Neptuna, Hissette, Count Fabulous, Watzit etc pm me if you have any for sale pls and ty.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal