collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 140489 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #540 on: March 02, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
Thank you, hanna! :) Nova, of the places I called today (and I called many lol) Justice had her and Toys R Us just got her in today. :)

Justice... is that the clothing store for little girls? (sorry lol)

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #541 on: March 02, 2012, 02:15:14 PM »
That would be it, Nova! I always feel weird going in there because I have no children... oh well! Worth it for Monster High dolls. :)
Edit to add: Is anyone else finding tons of Nefera, Operetta, and Toralei? Most of the places I called only had those three.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Novavelle

« Reply #542 on: March 02, 2012, 02:17:15 PM »
yeah, well I have a kid, but he's a boy haha... he still think's the dolls are cool though :P

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 02, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »
On the subject of the Wolf sisters set: Some stores are showing N/A, because their new planogram hasn't dropped yet. The stores that show zero already have a planogram re-set scheduled. They should all get them eventually though.

On the 4 characters that keep showing on shelves: those are the four in the current case. Unless a store ends up getting an old case, those are who you'll find on the shelves.

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 02, 2012, 02:40:10 PM »
I'm quite new to collecting MH, I have liked them since the debut but I only got into buying them now haha. Here is the collection I have started (I bought all them just this week haha), I will eventually debox the others, it just takes me some time to build up the courage^^

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:35:48 AM by SaraMari »

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #545 on: March 02, 2012, 02:42:28 PM »
I knew that Nefera, Operetta, and Toralei came in a case together (along with Cleo 2.0) but I expected them to be flying off the shelves like everything else has been.

One of the stores I called told me they were informed that there has been a manufacturing issue with MH dolls and that's why they haven't been getting anything different in... but who knows if that was true or not?

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 02, 2012, 02:50:07 PM »
I love the CAMs!  I've managed to build them all (except the Sea Monster) without buying extra Starter Packs.  I used SS Abbey to build the Three eyed monster, Killer Style Lala to build the Vampire, and a SS Ghoulia to build the Skeleton.  I used whatever pieces I had left to make the Bee and the Dragon.  All I need now is a DT Ghoulia to finish the Grey Wolf, and I haven't quite figured out what to do with the Sea Monster yet.  I thought I saw a similarly colored torso in the CAM Lab video, but that could have been wishful dreaming.
I know I'm new here, and it's probably too soon to ask for favors, but is anyone looking to get rid of any extra CAM wigs they don't want?  A lot of people complain about them, but I love them!  I need at least two, and I'm not picky about which ones.  All I ask is for a decent price.  These CAM already cost an arm and a leg as it is......
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Novavelle

« Reply #547 on: March 02, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
On the subject of the Wolf sisters set: Some stores are showing N/A, because their new planogram hasn't dropped yet. The stores that show zero already have a planogram re-set scheduled. They should all get them eventually though.

On the 4 characters that keep showing on shelves: those are the four in the current case. Unless a store ends up getting an old case, those are who you'll find on the shelves.

glad you know more then the employees I talked to :)

sounds like the two stores with N/A haven't gotten their info yet... and the other stores said it could be at least another week.... gonna have to camp out.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 02, 2012, 03:01:45 PM »

glad you know more then the employees I talked to :)

sounds like the two stores with N/A haven't gotten their info yet... and the other stores said it could be at least another week.... gonna have to camp out.

I'm calling tomorrow. Someone said that Targets often get their new dolls out on Saturdays.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #549 on: March 02, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »
I love the CAMs!  I've managed to build them all (except the Sea Monster) without buying extra Starter Packs.  I used SS Abbey to build the Three eyed monster, Killer Style Lala to build the Vampire, and a SS Ghoulia to build the Skeleton.  I used whatever pieces I had left to make the Bee and the Dragon.  All I need now is a DT Ghoulia to finish the Grey Wolf, and I haven't quite figured out what to do with the Sea Monster yet.  I thought I saw a similarly colored torso in the CAM Lab video, but that could have been wishful dreaming.
I know I'm new here, and it's probably too soon to ask for favors, but is anyone looking to get rid of any extra CAM wigs they don't want?  A lot of people complain about them, but I love them!  I need at least two, and I'm not picky about which ones.  All I ask is for a decent price.  These CAM already cost an arm and a leg as it is......

I'm probably going to be selling mine. I'm opening up my packs of stuff and getting rid of my duplicate/unwanted stuff. I'll probably end up rehairing mine.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #550 on: March 02, 2012, 03:20:06 PM »
could some one pretty pls help me out with the exclusives?
The Cat and Wolf sister sets pretty please. when they start showing up more widely that is.
Please and Thank You!
:D

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

AllIsLove

« Reply #551 on: March 02, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
Oooh! Do you have pics of the non-CAM body transformations?

Regarding the wigs, which ones are you looking for? I have all of them except the three-eyed girl's (the vamp & werewolf ones have each been gently used).

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 02, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »
Does anyone have Sweet 1600 Draculaura's outfit, shoes, cake, lace neckpiece, and earrings for sale?  I'd also be willing to trade for doll stuff that I have for sale.

I went through my Bratz stuff yesterday.  Here's a pic with some of my dolls wearing a mix of Bratz clothes and MH stuff.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 02, 2012, 03:59:16 PM »
Well, I went to Wal-mart today, and as usual there were no MH dolls.  :P

But, I did manage to get the name of the Toy Department manager of the store!   So, I will be calling tomorrow and hopefully be able to find out when new dolls are going to arrive.  <3

-------

Sadly, the nearest TRU is over an hour's drive -one way- from me.  So, that is out of the question.  And my local K-mart is horrible about how they stock items..  :P  So, Wal-mart is probably my only real option for finding any MH dolls retail.  *sigh*

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 02, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »

I demand pics! What did you do with the spare parts from Abbey and Ghoulia?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal