collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota Pony Meet 2012- HUGE success! Pictures added on p. 15  (Read 30082 times)

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota Pony Meet- September 1, 2012! At the Zoo Again! Yay!
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
hum it looked like lots of people were comming now it died out. Maybe we should pm them with the new sight. They could have been like me and didn't know about it and frogot to look for the thread again to see more info. I would love to know how many were comming for sure. I also talked with my friends on the trading post in MN and gave them the info. Hope they can come as well.

Offline Sawkinator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2012, 05:34:07 PM »
A pony meet? In my home state??  :shocked:

If I can get out of any college shenanigans that day I'll have to go!

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2012, 06:52:27 PM »
Woah I'm confused, old thread with updates :what:

I wasn't able to attend last year, and *chuckles at post on first page* I certainly haven't been able to move yet. It would be awesome to be able to attend this year though. I was also slightly nervous to attend something like this on my own, but after going to the Fair in Orlando I might have more courage to gather myself and meet more people.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2012, 06:55:38 PM »
I officially am able to come!  Got the approval from work.  So excited!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline bubbles171

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »
YEAH my neibors are going so I can ride with them.

hi phoenix yes you should come. I was at the FL meet as well did we meet? there was so many people there. I had a booth with some friends.

also anybody know of things you can do with dogs in MN? my friends are bringing there two small dogs and can not check into the hotel till 3 pm so they need something to do while I am at the pony meet? Any sugestions? Also Is the room easy to find at the zoo? I am a little confused as to where it is? Is there a park next to the zoo?

ps please go to the sight an let me know what you are looking for or might be interested in buying I wil not have as much room as I thought I would like to only bring ponies people are interested in buying/ trading.

http://mnponymeet.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=2012meet

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2012, 05:30:08 PM »
Bubbles, I put some suggestions on the proboards thingie. Lots of walks and stuff, because that's what my dog would want to do!
Yay, Nessa! I knew it would be ok, who can resist ponies? PONY POWER!
Dancing, it's not actually at the park. If you google-map "Black Bear Crossings" and choose the one in MN, not Washington State, it leads you right to it. The building is across the road from Como zoo, and it's a medium length (very pleasant) walk from the site to the zoo. The rooms aren't too hard to find, they are downstairs in a basement. The halls were a little creepy, but the rooms are lovely. I *think* we might be able to get people and boxes in through the outside doors, but someone needs to stand there and open/guard it. Honestly, once you've been inside and seen it, it's not confusing anymore. There's only one door in, and I'll see if it's ok to post a small sign near the elevator to point the way.
It's coming so quickly, I'd better get those games ready! Whee!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2012, 08:42:55 PM »
Hi, all you MN ponies!!! Sounds like I am coming to the meet also!!.....Me and my cousin....so I have never been to a MN meet, is this going to be like a smaller version of the My little Pony Fair??....will people have tables with things for sale and trade...I am already assuming everyone will have ponies to show off and trade and what not....just curious....was wondering if we needed to bring a table or if they are provided for us there........what other bit of info do I need to know??
anne

ps did anyone go to the MLP fair this year?

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2012, 06:57:09 PM »
my computer is out for repairs... So not much writing from me! But yay! Wizzer!!

ETA: Yay! I'm back! I got my email back, I got my computer back, but I did NOT get my pictures and documents that were saved back. Boo. So the photos from last year's meet may be lost to the sands of time. I suppose putting sand in my computer was what went wrong in the first place.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:21:42 PM by Aurora »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2012, 06:11:12 AM »
I'm back! Mom is busily sewing for a game, I'm trying to get things priced (cheap!) and trying to decide what I am going to take and what doesn't get to go into the car.
How is everyone else doing?

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2012, 11:03:48 AM »
Looks like I may be able to come this year!  Our other plans for the weekend have fallen through,  So were looking at gettin a room for the night and I'll leave hubby and Wyatt to swim in the pool while I'm at the fair  :biggrin:

Offline ringlets_

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »
Hi!

I checked the road construction map and saw that there is work being done by the 239 exit on 94.  Is this still a good route to take?

Also just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone planning on going to the Ren Faire in Shakopee.  Friends have told me that the expanding quarry is forcing some parking changes, so if you don't want to walk too far it is best to get there early. :)

http://www.mlparena.com/gallery2/v/Collections/album105/
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/ringlets_1
Current pony count 1,101 - 519 G1, 23 G2, 407 G3, 14 G3.5, 139 G4. Plus a lot of duplicates. Also doesn't include blind bags, petites, dream beauties, etc.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2012, 05:56:28 AM »
Seaponey, bummer about your plans falling through, but hooray that you'll be able to come! And Ringlets, I don't live up in the cities, so I don't know about that exit- anyone else? But maybe print off an alternate route, just in case.

So I'm working out what to bring, and trying to figure out if anyone needs any g3 buildings, ponyville buildings, or pieces of paradise estate. They are all the big pieces- walls, ceiling, base for the pool. Bubbles brought me a new one last year, and I've been switching out pieces. None of these are the "good" ones, but if you are missing a roof, this would be a nice place to get one until the perfect one comes to you! I'm willing to go cheap, too!
I know I have the g3 Dance Studio and probably one of each of the smaller playsets- the salon, boutique, and such. I have an extra of Ponyville's gumball house... I'll have to actually look and see which ones I have extras of- I'll list them here later today.
I'm bringing a box of prizes, and hopefully everyone else will bring something, too. I know at past meets people have just offered a cheaper pony of choice off of their table, which is always fun! I've gotten some great ponies that way!

Remember that the site doesn't allow outside food or beverages in the room. They sell sandwiches and salads, and I'm sure that the ice cream "shop" will be open again, too. They also sell bottled drinks, but I don't think they have pop- last year I didn't actually buy the drinks, but Mom came back with a blue drink and a red and gave me my choice. I think it was Propel? They probably also have bottled water, but I might "sneak" in a bottle of Diet Mountain Dew for myself- you wouldn't like me without caffeine! (Don't worry, I'll spend money at the cafe, too.) But if you are worried about feeding yourself or anyone with you and don't want to buy food, the parking lot is really close and you can leave a cooler out there.

A little over a week to go! I'm sorting ponies into their proper price boxes- I've got a 50 cent box this year, so bring your quarters!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2012, 08:00:10 AM »
Ahhhh Only a week left!  I will be busy with homework and pricing sale items this weekend.  I just upgraded my Baby Bonnet School of Dance but I don't know if it will come in the mail in time to switch out stuff from my collection to sell.  Same with a G1 Baby Carrying Case.  I am interested in G3 playsets...have to look at my wantlist as I can never remember the names.  Are they with accessories or just the buildings?  I had plans for prizes a long time ago but now I can't remember lol.  Go figure.  I will have to look at that.  Anyone interested in any specific G4 items they can't find in their area?  I know I will be looking for Wave 2 and Wave 3 blindbags and the plushies from Walmart and Target.  I have an extra G4 Calendar and Walmart posters if there is interest as well as some extra trading cards.  EEEEEEKKKK so excited, can barely contain myself! 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2012, 09:46:28 AM »
wal mart posters! wi don't have any of those!

Offline bubbles171

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2012, 10:35:30 AM »
Hi did anyone post his over to the my little pony trading post? I want to make sure they know about it and my trading post is acting funny not letting me log in right. WOW only 9 days to go.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal