collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Army Swap ***FINISHED!!!!!***  (Read 111523 times)

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Army Swap ***New Shipping Date***
« Reply #630 on: March 22, 2012, 08:29:04 PM »
You guys make me feel warm and fuzzy  ^.^

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #631 on: March 22, 2012, 11:51:41 PM »
okay partner, you might not have the coolest extras, but I just scored you the COOLEST pony! over the budget, but ya know what, WORTH EVERY PENNY.

and oh man I don't even want to think how much I've spent on ponies for me....but only 1 or 2 of them were my army pony, the rest were greek or german :P

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 23, 2012, 03:45:28 PM »
 :shocked:  we were about to go off the first page!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 23, 2012, 07:47:45 PM »
NOOOOOooooooooooo!!  no second page for us! :whoa:  :yikes:  :faint:
:good:
ok.. back on the subject - has anyone else got teaser pics yet? :)    (sorry I still havent had chance to upload mine  yet :blush:  )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 24, 2012, 05:06:01 AM »
Just a sunfading one that I posted a few pages back.

No where near ready to wrap etc yet - haven't even been looking for paper! What I will say is this though:

Green and red. ;)

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 24, 2012, 05:22:09 AM »
Just a sunfading one that I posted a few pages back.

No where near ready to wrap etc yet - haven't even been looking for paper! What I will say is this though:

Green and red. ;)

Is it Christmas again!? :P

I'm no where near wrapping either! I am still working on my Sekret Project, but I will say that it is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 24, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »
I found some wrapping paper in town, I really thought I'd struggle with my partners fave colours as one of them isn't really wrapping paper esque. ;)

I have a huge favor to ask everybody.

Can we all go through our previous Army Swap posts (on here and the old forum) and put all of our answers to questions in one post each? I am wishing that I wrote these things down. I will go find all the questions and put them in here if anybody just wants to re-write their answers. :)

Post Merge: March 24, 2012, 02:04:46 PM

QUESTIONS!

Your existing armies
1. Please post up to date pictures of your armies including everything
2. If you have Nirvanas in your army, please list them
3. Why do you collect your army ponies?

Customs
1. Do you like G1 customs?
2. Do you like G2 customs?
3. Do you like G3 customs?
4. Do you like G3.5 customs?
5. Do you like G4 customs?
6. Would you like a so soft custom?
7. Are you OK with remix/alternate customs or would you want something true to the original?
8. Do you like other crafty things?

Army Items
1. Do you like merchandise for your army, or just actual ponies?
2. If there are so softs that would fit in your army, do you like those?
3. Would you be interested in a MOC/MIP pony for your army if affordable?
4. If you have 2 or 3 armies, would you prefer ponies all for one army, or a mixture? Do you want a pony for every army?
5. If there are affordable Nirvanas for your army, are you interested?
6. Would you like a shirt with your army pony on as a piece of merch, even if it didn't fit?

Pony Condition
1. Loose tail washers - fix it, leave it or don't send it?
2. Tail rust - fix it, leave it or don't send it?
3. What about chew marks?
4. How do you feel about restorations on Nirvanas?
5. Your army pony is prone to symbol damage - do you want this fixing or leaving as is?

About You
1. What is your favourite candy?
2. Do you have any allergies?
3. What is your t-shirt size?
4. Do you wear jewellery?
5. Do you have pierced ears?
6. What is your wrist circumference?
7. Is there any candy that you really want to try?
8. Any other interests/collections outside of MLP?
9. What are your favourite colours?
10. Do you prefer female/male pronouns?

General Pony
1. Outside if your army, what are your favourite ponies?
2. Any pony/item you're looking for that would make a good extra?
3. What generation do you mostly collect?
4. Do you like FIM?
5. How about the FIM magazine?

General
1. What decorating styles/colours do you use?
2. Anything you don't want your partner to send?
3. What type of phone/ipad/gadget do you have?
4. Do you have a lot of space for your armies (and to receive a large box from your partner)?

I do believe that this is everything from both this thread and the old one! I know for a fact that I missed many of these questions originally (and the responses, I missed about 20 pages on the original thread so had to change my customs for my partner!) so I'll do my answers in a new post to avoid confusion. :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:04:46 PM by DaffyDilly »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 24, 2012, 06:16:46 PM »
 :faint:  I didnt know we answered soooo many questions :drunk:  I think  I'm gonna just type out some new abbreviated answers, and if my partner needs me to clarify then I will  :awake:
   I'll have to go hunt the old thread for a ton of pic spam if you want me to re-post all my army pics here - do you still want me to?..... :what:

Your existing armies

I'll re-post them if I have to but there are a lot of pics :yikes:   there is one C+R that werent in the old pics and a Ringlets pin badge and some G1 comics. I didnt get around to posting those, but I dont think they are important are they?...

Brazil Up Up and Away, Brazil shady, Brazil NSS Twist, Spanish Sweet Stuff, Spanish Gingerbread, Mexican Princess Dawn/Ruby

Cos I love 'em! :silly:  Chief and Ringlets have been my fave pony couple since 1989/1990 and I have a lot of childhood memories of the awesome games I played with them, and the tough times they got my through. They are still my all time fave ponies. I love their colors/pose .. everything about them :heart:  My fave pose army is.. in my fave pose LOL - Ringlets pose :lovey:

Customs
  Yes!! (please use only really baity baits though ;) )
2. Do you like G2 customs?  (yes but not for this swap please)
3. Do you like G3 customs?  Yes
4. Do you like G3.5 customs?  (um.. not really, but maaaybe newborncuties might be interesting. Not for this swap though)
5. Do you like G4 customs? yes 
6. Would you like a so soft custom?  Yes
7. Are you OK with remix/alternate customs or would you want something true to the original? True to the Original for Chief and Ringlets, but I'm ok with remix etc for my fave pose army

8. Do you like other crafty things? Of course! love 'em :heart:

Army Items
1. Do you like merchandise for your army, or just actual ponies?
  I prefer ponies, but I do like merch too - especially of C+R - as long as i have at least one Chief and Ringlets in my swap box , my partner can feel free to do what they like. Ponies, merch, crafty stuff, art.. whatever. surprise me!  :happy:

2. If there are so softs that would fit in your army, do you like those?  Yes

3. Would you be interested in a MOC/MIP pony for your army if affordable?  hmm.. well I prefer my ponies loose TBH, and I already have MOC C+R , but i wouldnt say no if the price was good

4. If you have 2 or 3 armies, would you prefer ponies all for one army, or a mixture? Do you want a pony for every army?

as long as I have at least one Chief and one Ringlets  its up to my partner to decide the rest. They can buy for my C+R army alone, or my C+R army and my fave pose army  (but not for my fave pose army alone if that makes sense? my C+R army are my priority)
Important:  My C+R army are a couple army. I dont have one without the other, so no singles please ;)

5. If there are affordable Nirvanas for your army, are you interested? 
Of course :) Any pony that belongs to my armies are welcome - nirvana or ordinary

6. Would you like a shirt with your army pony on as a piece of merch, even if it didn't fit?

yep a C+R shirt would be amazing :heart: 

Pony Condition
  leave it and send it . i dont mind those at all
2. Tail rust - fix it, leave it or don't send it?  Fix it or leave it. I'm happy to fix it myself. Rust is no problem
3. What about chew marks? as long as there arent pieces missing from the pony, and as long as the chewed one isnt the only one I'm getting them its fine. All conditions are allowed in my fave armies although I prefer no cancer and no head/body mismatch
(make exceptions for C+R cos they are HTF perfect)

4. How do you feel about restorations on Nirvanas?  it depends on how skilled you are at restoring. if you are new to it, not too confident, or unsure, then leave it as it is and I'll be happy to sort it out myself later :)

5. Your army pony is prone to symbol damage - do you want this fixing or leaving as is?  same answer as above  ^.^

About You
  chocolate of any kind :dribble:

2. Do you have any allergies?  please dont send me anything with gelatine in(as I'm vegetarian), coffee (I love it but I have bad insomnia so its a no-no).   I'm allergic to Avon products (perfume, cosmetics, soaps, room sprays) so please no Avon for me ;)  My other allergies are broccolli and oysters but I would hope my partner wouldnt even dream of including those LOL!! :lol:    I prefer actual sugar rather than any artifical sweetners

3. What is your t-shirt size? XS/S Uk size 8/US size 4 , and I like fitted t-shirts rather than baggy ones so go a size smaller if the sizes run big

4. Do you wear jewellery?  yes :)  love it. I prefer bigger jewellery rather than tiny earrings/studs/pendants etc though cos my hair is long and thick and sometimes unruly and delicate jewellery can get lost in there :P    I love heart shaped pendants

5. Do you have pierced ears? Yes :)

6. What is your wrist circumference?  I cant remember LOL!! I think it was 14cm...

7. Is there any candy that you really want to try?  I prefer chocolate to candy. I'm willing to try any flavour of that (but no coffee flavour)

8. Any other interests/collections outside of MLP?  Yes  - my other main collection is Disney Tangled/Rapunzel. I collect other dolls too, but I'm concentrating on that collection. I have a lot of other interests as well - horses/riding, cooking, travel (my fave food is Italian. I LOVE Italy itself and I would like to live there one day )
, reading, writing stories, art/drawing/painting, photography... I love stationary and stickers too. I have more interests and hobbies but its kinda hard to think of specifics at this time of the morning :lol:

9. What are your favourite colours? Purple/lilac/lavender, blue, white, silver

10. Do you prefer female/male pronouns? female

General Pony
My absolute fave ponies are C+R of course. Apart from them I love all the ponies I consider to be their kids and other members of their family in my herd. My partner has a list of some of the main ones of those (although there are many more than I listed :blush: )

2. Any pony/item you're looking for that would make a good extra?  there are lots! :silly: check my wanted list in my sig for the main ones :happy:

3. What generation do you mostly collect?  g1 are my faves (I do collect all gens though, G3 being my next fave

4. Do you like FIM? yes

5. How about the FIM magazine?  yep I'm ok with that as an extra

General
my fave colors as noted above, and also warm colors . I like many different styles from ancient to medieval, to 18th century to modern. elegant or simple, old or new. I like to mix styles.   I am attracted to girly sparkly glittery lacey stuff as well(though i prefer those in my fave colors rather than pink ;)

2. Anything you don't want your partner to send? hmm... cant remmeber what I said to that before.  I prefer choc to candy. dont send any Avon products. I think my other answers cover this one.  * ETA - no sweetheart Sister customs please - I no likey skinny ponies*

3. What type of phone/ipad/gadget do you have?  I only have an old phone for emergencies since I suffer from electrosensitivity and using cell phones makes me very ill  :(

4. Do you have a lot of space for your armies (and to receive a large box from your partner)?
Yes!! go for it! I can handle whatever you wanna send me :accomplished:

Righty.. I think thats everything isnt it?.. :relaxed:  if you need me to be clearer, or you reeaally wanna see my pic spam again, please LMK :heart:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 04:56:08 PM by Ringlets »

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline AusMLP

• The Pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Parasol & PoD Customs Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 25, 2012, 04:09:17 AM »
Wow lots of Questions.. I'll find time tomorrow to go though and re-answer them :)

Offline MLPBlue

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 25, 2012, 05:23:25 AM »
@spark - sorry to hear your awful RL problems i really hope everything gets sorted asap for you :(
@Naraya - how terrible that the custom broke all those times!! thats really sad :(

im happy with the deadline too means i can stop having a meltdown about the last custom i am waiting for :D

sorry havent logged on recently, been in and out of hospital with asthma so been feeling poop and my boss wouldnt let me have any time off!1 so been at work, then going to docs for a nebuliser mid-shift then back to work!! so been so exhausted in the evenings just been sleeping.

all ponies are here now apart from the one, just need to pack everything up and ill post some teasers <3
hope everyone is well!! <3

p.s i will run through the above questions this evening when im home to update for my partner
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:25:30 AM by MLPBlue »

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #640 on: March 25, 2012, 10:33:07 AM »
Questions & my answers  ^.^

Your existing armies
1. Here are brand new pic's of my armies =)

2.I have the following Nirvana's
NC Snowflake, Spain Snowflake, NC Snowflake MOC & Italy Snowflake (she's my childhood pony - so I'm looking for an upgrade) =)
NC Parasol, French Parsol, Greek Parsol orange & pink, Peru Parasol, Brazil CP & Shy pose Parasol, Argie Parasol,
Italy Parasol - regular an red hair streak (regular one also MOC)

3. I collect Armies cuz I like different country ponies =) I don't collect like a regular army, just different variants =)

Customs
1. Do you like G1 customs? YES
2. Do you like G2 customs? don't have any so yes, why not
3. Do you like G3 customs? YES
4. Do you like G3.5 customs? I would give them a home but they are not my fav.
5. Do you like G4 customs? Oh YAY!
6. Would you like a so soft custom? I have a So Soft Parasol =) But sadly also the SS are not my fav. but I would give them a home as well of course =)
7. Are you OK with remix/alternate customs or would you want something true to the original? would be happy with a remix =)
8. Do you like other crafty things? yes - surprise me =)

Army Items
1. Do you like merchandise for your army, or just actual ponies? I love merch - sadly I don't have much just a Parasol puzzle & a Parasol plush =)
2. If there are so softs that would fit in your army, do you like those? dunno
3. Would you be interested in a MOC/MIP pony for your army if affordable? always but I know that MOC's are always way too expensive =)
4. If you have 2 or 3 armies, would you prefer ponies all for one army, or a mixture? Do you want a pony for every army? Ouh dunno, it's up to what my partner could find =) I'll take anything ;)
5. If there are affordable Nirvanas for your army, are you interested? The Nirvanas I still need are sadly not affordable (SA Parasol) ;)
6. Would you like a shirt with your army pony on as a piece of merch, even if it didn't fit? Yes sure, why not =)

Pony Condition
1. Loose tail washers - fix it, leave it or don't send it? Leave it - I'm fine with that
2. Tail rust - fix it, leave it or don't send it? Leave it - no prob with tail rust.
3. What about chew marks? Not my fav. but also not a big prob at all
4. How do you feel about restorations on Nirvanas? I luv restoring!!
5. Your army pony is prone to symbol damage - do you want this fixing or leaving as is? leave it as it is please =)

About You
1. What is your favourite candy? English wine gum and licorice - I also love chocolate (but not the white one) ;)
2. Do you have any allergies? nope, I'm easy =)
3. What is your t-shirt size? XS/S up to the Shirt
4. Do you wear jewellery? Yes, mostly bracelets =)
5. Do you have pierced ears? I do have some.
6. What is your wrist circumference?  15 and 16 cm
7. Is there any candy that you really want to try? I would luv to try Tyrrells Veg crisps with carrots, beetroot & parsnip
8. Any other interests/collections outside of MLP? Doctor Who - still need the Christmas Epsiode from 2011 :D
9. What are your favourite colours? mint green and any kind of green lol
10. Do you prefer female/male pronouns? female

General Pony
1. Outside if your army, what are your favourite ponies? Ya I do have a small bride pony collection and also LOVE Pinkie Pie =)
2. Any pony/item you're looking for that would make a good extra? any of the bobble heads I'm looking for? =) http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,283590.0.html
3. What generation do you mostly collect? G1, G3 & G4
4. Do you like FIM? Yes yes yes =)
5. How about the FIM magazine? I have one german magazine - don't buy them cuz of the price but I would love to get foreign magazines =)

General
1. What decorating styles/colours do you use? uhm my pony room is mostly white, my living room is UK style red & white, the dining room is chocolate brown & creme and the sleeping room is green. :D I luve that shabby chic style ;)
So a bit of everything. I love white & mint green colors.
2. Anything you don't want your partner to send? no raisins, no marzipan, no meat things don't like orange flavour and alcol things :D - just red buffy's answers and noticed - I also don't like spiders
3. What type of phone/ipad/gadget do you have? I have a Samsung S5230 with a Union Jack Cover :D Always wanted a police box cover but these are not available lol
4. Do you have a lot of space for your armies (and to receive a large box from your partner)? I'll make space for sure!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:40:46 PM by BerryMouse »
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #641 on: March 25, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »

OHMAI questions!

Here are my answers:

Your existing armies
Lemon Drop army:

Minty army (2 pics)

and Collector's pose army

LD army:
AB eyes italian
spanish baby LD
Greek Lemon Drop

Minty:
Italian (the one with stamped eyes that basically looks like the normal US Minty)

CP:
Italian Butterscotch
said LD and Minty nirvanas
Italian Cotton Candy, Blue Belle, Blossom, Peachyx2

Lemon Drop is my fav pony
Minty is high on my fav ponies list, I just find her really really appealing (g1) and I love all the nirvanas.
She is also by far my most favourite g3 so I army-collect her (my minty army is cross-generation) becasue of that - she's much like me and also really appealing.
Collector's pose is simply my favourite pony pose!

Customs
2. Do you like G2 customs?
3. Do you like G3 customs?
The answer to all of these is YES
4. Do you like G3.5 customs? no.
5. Do you like G4 customs? yes!
6. Would you like a so soft custom? Yes, why not! ^^
7. Are you OK with remix/alternate customs or would you want something true to the original? Remixes and alternates are awesome, as are true to the original, so it doesn't matter ^^
8. Do you like other crafty things? Eeyup!

Army Items
1. Do you like merchandise for your army, or just actual ponies? Yes, I do. But it's nothing I've ever considered actively collecting, so I don't really bother looking for things... so you don't have to, either :)
2. If there are so softs that would fit in your army, do you like those? There are no SS CP ponies. But a SS would certainly be welcome!
3. Would you be interested in a MOC/MIP pony for your army if affordable? Oh, would I ^^ but again, don't feel like you HAVE to get me one.
Uhm... doesn't really matter. LD is my "main" army, but I'd like any army ponies. I mean, it depends on what you find. They'll all be welcomed ^^
5. If there are affordable Nirvanas for your army, are you interested? YES and I don't mind if they're multiples of ponies I already have. the more the merrier.
Why not :) I'd prefer if it actually fitted if you want to buy a shirt, but why not indeed ^^

Pony Condition
Fix it or leave it but send it. Perhaps? I can fix it myself :)
2. Tail rust - fix it, leave it or don't send it? it's up to you - I can fix that myself, too. and even a rusty pony would be welcomed here ^^
3. What about chew marks? hmm... on a Lemon Drop - ok if it's not too much. other ponies - nah.
4. How do you feel about restorations on Nirvanas? Leave nirvanas as is, I either fix them myself of leave them as they are ^^
5. Your army pony is prone to symbol damage - do you want this fixing or leaving as is? LEAVE it as it is - if I want it touched up I'll do it myself ^^
(if you have touched up anything, though, mark it in some way so that I know. I won't be mad at ya xD)

About You
SKITTLES skittles skittles skittlessss! and anything cherry-related. and chocolate. CADBURY CREME EGGS, GUYS.
2. Do you have any allergies? yes. and avoid things that contain it, please.
Chili, paprika and other sweet peppers. Cayenne pepper. Curry and Garam Masala mixes. Pimento. Artificial sweeteners. Pineapple, apple, kiwi and I'm iffy about pear. David has banana allergy and we're both lactose people but I can handle a bit of chocolate just fine. just nothing too...milky.
Those fruits - if it's an artificial flavouring, it's OK.
3. What is your t-shirt size? Women's small
4. Do you wear jewellery? Yes, but not bracelets so much. I prefer earpins and necklaces. (I have a gauge size 4 in one of my ears)
5. Do you have pierced ears? yes, I do.
6. What is your wrist circumference? I think it was 15-16 cm?
7. Is there any candy that you really want to try? POPTARTS. they perhaps don't count as candy. But I wantwantwant to try cherry poptarts.
8. Any other interests/collections outside of MLP? BJDs! (I have a YoSD girl, an MSD girl and a SD 60 cm boy - going to be upgraded to a 70 cm boy tho) and nendoroids. and basically anime/manga -the whole thing. (David, too) PS2 and gameboy gaming. Japan. Cherries and cupcakes on things. and Sanrio stuff! (Hello kitty, Chococat, Rilakkuma, Little Twin Stars...)
9. What are your favourite colours? PINK and the rest of the "pastel rainbow" (like pastel yellow, mint green, pastel lavender, pastel blue...)
10. Do you prefer female/male pronouns? This one again, I've forgotten what this one was about? I identify myself, and am, a female though.

General Pony
Tuneful and g4 Pinkie
2. Any pony/item you're looking for that would make a good extra? TE Speedy. She's the last one I need for that set ^^
3. What generation do you mostly collect? G1
4. Do you like FIM? Yes, I do! Very much. (and so does David)
5. How about the FIM magazine? nyeeh... we have the FiM mag here, too, and I don't really read it.

General
in my home? oh, we have so many ideas and styles that we can't live out yet as we don't have a place, so I don't really use anything at the mo. But. I LOVE cute and kawaii stuff and pastel colours. and vintage 50's (but not Elvis on tins and stuff, please xD). And we're kind of big into steampunk. for your convenience, don't go into this area x'D
2. Anything you don't want your partner to send? please don't send me scented candles. I can't use them :( and obviously nothing from the allergy-list.
3. What type of phone/ipad/gadget do you have?
This one:

but will be looking to get an iphone 4 sometime soon.
Yes ;)

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #642 on: March 25, 2012, 12:20:05 PM »
Your existing armies
Sorry for the big pictures... :blush:

I know, I was a big bad girl and have bought a lot of nirvanas, because I don't expect to get them here in this swap... To my partner: If you have found any nirvana for me thats great and you can be sure I will love it, even if I have it.
So I have
Medley:
Italy, Greek blue, Greek orange, Greek yellow, Argentina paseo, Peru white mommy and baby, Argentina purple hair, Argentina red hair, Mexican, France

Butterscotch:
Italy, Italy purple, Italy brown, Italy Applescotch, Mexican ff, Argentina, Brazil, Greek

Medley was my first pony and Butterscotch...I think it is because of her lovely butterflies

Customs
1. Do you like G1 customs? Yes
2. Do you like G2 customs? NO
3. Do you like G3 customs? Yes
4. Do you like G3.5 customs? Yes
5. Do you like G4 customs? I don't like G4, but for my army a G4 custom would be okay
6. Would you like a so soft custom? I have a So soft Medley, so I would like to get a so soft butterscotch and/or Starsong
7. Are you OK with remix/alternate customs or would you want something true to the original? any army custom is okay for me
8. Do you like other crafty things? Sure

Army Items
1. Do you like merchandise for your army, or just actual ponies? I LOVE merchandise
2. If there are so softs that would fit in your army, do you like those? yes
3. Would you be interested in a MOC/MIP pony for your army if affordable? sure, but I don't expect them
4. If you have 2 or 3 armies, would you prefer ponies all for one army, or a mixture? Do you want a pony for every army? Its okay for me if my partner have only found something from one army.
5. If there are affordable Nirvanas for your army, are you interested? sure, but I don't expect them
6. Would you like a shirt with your army pony on as a piece of merch, even if it didn't fit? Yes, I love them

Pony Condition
1. Loose tail washers - fix it, leave it or don't send it? no problem for me, if you can fix it, its great
2. Tail rust - fix it, leave it or don't send it? fix it
3. What about chew marks? if they are really tiny, its okay
4. How do you feel about restorations on Nirvanas? leaving as is
5. Your army pony is prone to symbol damage - do you want this fixing or leaving as is? everything is fine for me

About You
1. What is your favourite candy? I like a lot, chocolate and candy...its up to you
2. Do you have any allergies?peanuts, and I don't like marzipan and alcohol
3. What is your t-shirt size? I'm really small, so XS-S(german size)
4. Do you wear jewellery?I have rings/earrings, but I'm not allowed to wear them at work
5. Do you have pierced ears?yes
6. What is your wrist circumference? 19 cm
7. Is there any candy that you really want to try? its up to you, what you will send to me, I don't know any foreign candy
8. Any other interests/collections outside of MLP?Paris(town in France); Tibetan Terriers, chinchillas, Disneys Tinkerbell
9. What are your favourite colours?blue, orange, yellow
10. Do you prefer female/male pronouns?female

General Pony
1. Outside if your army, what are your favourite ponies?Wysteria(big army too, but not for this swap) and perhaps Rapunzel
2. Any pony/item you're looking for that would make a good extra?I'm not looking for any special...(can't think at the moment of something special I'm looking for)
3. What generation do you mostly collect?I have 2 G1 and 2 G3 armies :-)
4. Do you like FIM?NO
5. How about the FIM magazine?NO

General
1. What decorating styles/colours do you use?my wall is blue and I have light wood forniture
2. Anything you don't want your partner to send?no marzipan or alcohol, I don't like spiders...
3. What type of phone/ipad/gadget do you have?Nokia 5230
4. Do you have a lot of space for your armies (and to receive a large box from your partner)? for my armies I will have enough space

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 25, 2012, 05:04:53 PM »
*wonders in to give thread a :bump:  * and also to add that I edited my answers above to add that I dont like sweetheart sister pose ponies so none of them for me please (including customs) ;)  I think I put that in the original thread somewhere anyways, and i dont think my partner would send those, but just incase..  :awake:

Offline AusMLP

• The Pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Parasol & PoD Customs Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2012, 04:22:29 AM »
 QUESTIONS!

Your existing armies
 1. Please post up to date pictures of your armies including everything:

Just realised my Mug, and two fridge magnets are missing from these Pic’s.
Everyone excluding a Spain/NC and a South African (But more are always welcome)
Just love Parasol J I know I wrote a better reason last  time :P

Customs
 1. Do you like G1 customs? Yes
 2. Do you like G2 customs? No
 3. Do you like G3 customs? Yes
 4. Do you like G3.5 customs? No
 5. Do you like G4 customs? Yes
 6. Would you like a so soft custom? Yes
 7. Are you OK with remix/alternate customs or would you want something true to the original? Yes
 8. Do you like other crafty things? Yes

Army Items
 1. Do you like merchandise for your army, or just actual ponies? Everything and Anything
 2. If there are so softs that would fit in your army, do you like those? No Parasol So-softs, but I’d love a custom
 3. Would you be interested in a MOC/MIP pony for your army if affordable?
Sure, I like variant ones, but I’ve got 4 so far so not important for this swap
 4. If you have 2 or 3 armies, would you prefer ponies all for one army, or a mixture? Do you want a pony for every army? Only got One army (hubbie would kill me if I started another…)
 5. If there are affordable Nirvanas for your army, are you interested? For Sure
 6. Would you like a shirt with your army pony on as a piece of merch, even if it didn't fit? Sure ;)

Pony Condition
 1. Loose tail washers - fix it, leave it or don't send it? Either way
 2. Tail rust - fix it, leave it or don't send it? Fix if you can, otherwise still ok with me
 3. What about chew marks? No worries, every Parasol gets love with me.
 4. How do you feel about restorations on Nirvanas? OK as long as its marked
 5. Your army pony is prone to symbol damage - do you want this fixing or leaving as is? Up to partner.

About You
 1. What is your favourite candy? M&M’s and anything with Coconut
 2. Do you have any allergies? None worth the worry for this Swap :)
 3. What is your t-shirt size? M-L
 4. Do you wear jewellery? Yes
 5. Do you have pierced ears? Yes
 6. What is your wrist circumference? 15cm
 7. Is there any candy that you really want to try? Anything really
 8. Any other interests/collections outside of MLP? Baking Sewing reading
 9. What are your favourite colours? Pink, Purple, blue rainbows
 10. Do you prefer female/male pronouns? Female

General Pony 1. Outside if your army, what are your favourite ponies? Minty :)
 2. Any pony/item you're looking for that would make a good extra? A G1 Minty, don’t have one yet
 3. What generation do you mostly collect? G1, G3 & G4
 4. Do you like FIM? Yup
 5. How about the FIM magazine? No fussed :)

General 1. What decorating styles/colours do you use? Minimalist
2. Anything you don't want your partner to send? Hello Kitty (Can’t stand)
 3. What type of phone/ipad/gadget do you have? LG phone, but I’m allowed a Iphone when it dies ;)
 4. Do you have a lot of space for your armies (and to receive a large box from your partner)? Yup ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal