collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Have questions? We have answers!  (Read 44861 times)

Offline ristvak

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Have questions? We have answers!
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2012, 08:30:23 AM »
Meet threads should still be posted in the Corral.... right?

And I'll be honest I'm mostly asking this question so I can see if I have the modify button XD (Everything else is working smoothly for me and I've already changed my theme off of the default pink WHOO!)
If you haven't received feedback from me, give me a nudge!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2012, 08:32:10 AM »
Yup! Those go in the Corral! Do you have your button?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2012, 08:33:53 AM »
*points back to page 5*
Someone answer my questions too please  :awake:

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2012, 08:34:58 AM »
I do indeed =D

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2012, 08:43:19 AM »
gazzy90:

We don't have an exact time frame yet because there are so many, but the old posts are coming. You don't need to make a new sales post because the old ones are coming, but I also don't think there would be a problem if you made a new one to sell in the meantime. Has the swap started yet? If not, I'd make a new thread. If it has, I'd probably wait a few days in an attempt to keep everything more organized.

I'll check on Donations for you.

And as for the new pms that were sent when the old site was glitching, I think they may be lost like the posts that were made then.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline carlabarla

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://seethecee.deviantart.com/
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2012, 09:07:36 AM »
Sorry if these are double questions I didn't see responces for them:
1) next & previous buttons; can these come back? It's really hard to look through threads on my iPhone :( and on that topic is there a possible chance of getting a mobile version of the site?

2) trader feedback; I noticed we have a feedback section on our profile now so will the newb feedback be slowly moving there from the old thread or should we ask people to re-leave feed back for us? And how do we now leave feedback? Do we do it through the persons profile?

And once the donations thing is figured out I would like to know I love this place and would like to help

Offline emery

• Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+488)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • emery's emporium - My Little Ponies & other toys for sale
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2012, 09:16:10 AM »
I was wondering, is there away to enable something like "show location" so that everyone's country or state shows under their avatar in their posts? I really liked that on the old forum and it's helpful when people are posting to know what part of the world they live in so that there is better context for their posts especially when talking about pony sightings or meets and such.

I looked through all the profile and settings screens but I didn't find anything, I may be missing it though since everything is so shiny and new!
My Little Ponies and other toys for sale on....
Facebook @EmerysVintageEmporium
Instagram @emerys_emporium

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2012, 09:21:53 AM »
I was wondering, is there away to enable something like "show location" so that everyone's country or state shows under their avatar in their posts? I really liked that on the old forum and it's helpful when people are posting to know what part of the world they live in so that there is better context for their posts especially when talking about pony sightings or meets and such.

I looked through all the profile and settings screens but I didn't find anything, I may be missing it though since everything is so shiny and new!

Ah yes, I second this question. I also liked seeing join dates under the avatars! =)
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2012, 09:42:28 AM »
I've got a question! Will there eventually be a forum menu on the side like the old site had? My lazy self loved that feature.

Scroll down to the bottom and there's a "Jump to" pull down menu that you can directly go to other forums on the board

From this board (Pony Corral), it only let's me jump to the same board. I'm using an iPhone, so I don't know if it's my Internet connection or just the way it works.

In general, I'm not a big fan of pull down features over direct links, since I do most of my Internet browsing via mobile the phone & it's just one more step to get to the place I'm trying to go. :( I hope direct links will be added in the future.

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2012, 09:45:57 AM »
Ah yes, I second this question. I also liked seeing join dates under the avatars! =)

Me too!

Thanx for the answers kaoskat!
I made a temporary swap thread until the old one gets moved here.

According to the facebook page, many people will want to donate to the new arena! I'm sure this whole move thing wasn't for free!

And as for pm's, I guess I'll just have to re-pm the people I had pm's from on here so that we can continue our discussions.

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2012, 09:47:55 AM »
This is so cool! I need to get used to the new, different look but other than that I can't think of any problems I'm having. Aside from not being able to go to the second page of the corral, but I'm assuming that's just something about needing to move all the posts over still? I dunno, my coffee's not all in me yet  :coffee:  Also I'm totally loving that the little icons and emotes actually show up when I'm typing up a post instead of inserting as a code thingy. wheeee!!  :silly:
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2012, 09:49:31 AM »
Has anyone noticed the time is in the PM?
Hubby says the setting should be -8 which is the default, so maybe another bug?
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2012, 09:58:16 AM »
on that topic is there a possible chance of getting a mobile version of the site?

2) trader feedback; I noticed we have a feedback section on our profile now so will the newb feedback be slowly moving there from the old thread or should we ask people to re-leave feed back for us? And how do we now leave feedback? Do we do it through the persons profile?

And once the donations thing is figured out I would like to know I love this place and would like to help

These were all going to be my questions, carlabarla. :)  I browse 85% of the time on my iPhone, and I have a toooooon of feedback on that thread.  Also, I want to give you guys my hard-earned dollars. <3

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »
shelti - I think the problem with that is that it's going off "forum" time and not GMT (I'm assuming forum time is defaulted to Loa given the time difference lol)
Go to Profile > Account Settings > Look and Layout > and hit the "auto detect" link next to the time offset box to fix it (I'm at -19 for US CST)

::edit:: Ok, now I have a real question XD
I was looking at the detailed feedback page for myself, and the dates are way out of order (Oct 2011, May 2010, June 2010, July 2010, August 2011, June 2011, August 2010, etc)
Is there a way to get it in chronological order?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:10:57 AM by ristvak »

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2012, 10:14:42 AM »
shelti - I think the problem with that is that it's going off "forum" time and not GMT (I'm assuming forum time is defaulted to Loa given the time difference lol)
Go to Profile > Account Settings > Look and Layout > and hit the "auto detect" link next to the time offset box to fix it (I'm at -19 for US CST)

Thanks ristvack, better :biggrin:
Shel-t* Ponies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal