collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 34304 times)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #1020 on: March 11, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »
The Monster High Dolls Facebook group just posted pictures of PD Lagoona in box:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=563273217039357&set=a.500865929946753.121931.215479355152080&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=563273247039354&set=a.500865929946753.121931.215479355152080&type=3&permPage=1

Isn't she suppose to have fish net or opaque tights on??
The fishnet tights are on her wave 2 release.  I've always seen these pants with this release.

The material of the pants in the promo image doesn't look the same as it does in the in box images. It's not shiny and looks more like the mesh material they used for 2.0 Lagoona's body suit.

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 11, 2013, 02:37:48 PM »
All the ones I see when I google it, have the shiney pants

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 11, 2013, 03:05:03 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

jennovazombie

« Reply #1023 on: March 11, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »
If I don't find what I'm looking for tomorrow I might, thanks for the offer animal_lover!

That walmart is kind of bad for it I guess, hubby says when he worked there it happened with tools all the time. D:

shivvy

« Reply #1024 on: March 11, 2013, 03:52:35 PM »
Got one of my friends interested in Monster High, so she stopped by Wal-mart on a lark to check out what they had in stock. She found two Scaris Deuces on her very first look, what amazing luck! She bought one for me and one for her niece, who played with him all day  :biggrin:

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: March 11, 2013, 04:43:44 PM »
Argh.  I ordered the Scaris 2-pack from the TRU website two or three days ago.  Now I've got an email from them saying it's on backorder and they didn't say when they'd have more in.  :/  I'm wondering, if I find it in the store, if I can cancel the order and get my money back.  Anyone know?

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 11, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »
Argh.  I ordered the Scaris 2-pack from the TRU website two or three days ago.  Now I've got an email from them saying it's on backorder and they didn't say when they'd have more in.  :/  I'm wondering, if I find it in the store, if I can cancel the order and get my money back.  Anyone know?
Oh poop.  I ordered mine the same day you ordered yours, and I'm sure I'll receive the same email.  I did notice that my account wasn't charged anything, so I'm assuming that the order can be canceled.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 11, 2013, 06:00:46 PM »
Picture Day Lagoona is so gorgeous! I really like how Neptuna is in her hair on the box picture.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 11, 2013, 06:42:52 PM »
Oooo that's great that there's a pic of PD Lagoona in-box, means she'll probably be showing up soon or something. *changes PD Lagoona's priority on her list*

I haven't gone in a while, but I've saved $30 and I feel like I want to go on a MH Hunt. Thing is, I'm scared I'm probably gonna go and get something on impulse instead of sticking to my original priorities. >,>;

What I really need/want:
-Blob/Ice & Mummy & Gorgon CAM Starter sets
-PD Spectra to replace the one I returned

What I might end up coming back with:
-Ghoulia's Deluxe Fashion Pack
-Scaris Cafe Playset
-3rd Jinafire to open and take down her hair
-Woke up from a nap, and for some reason now, I suddenly having a crave to get Scaris Clawdeen. >,>;
-Some other ghoul to get Just to open up.
-Other MH Brik-a-Brak

My endurance for limiting myself to certain dolls...it's slowly crumbling...=_=;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

faunabay

« Reply #1029 on: March 11, 2013, 06:47:19 PM »
There are times you've just got to buy a doll!!   :lol:   

I finally got home one night after a long day.  I'd already stopped at the grocery store only to find I had to go back again.   :shocked: :mad:  So on my way home I also stopped at Walgreens and just bought the best of what was there!   :snicker: :haha:   I came home with what I needed from the grocery store AND a DT Clawdeen!!!!   :blush:   I felt soooooo much better about having to go back out!!!

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 11, 2013, 07:15:06 PM »
I need some advice, i recently bought a 1st release Abbey used and she's in great condition except for this weird stain on her nose, i've tried using magic eraser and it faded it considerably but its still there and refuses to budge, is there anyhting else i can do to get rid of it?

animal_lover

« Reply #1031 on: March 11, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »
Wave 2 PD is set to come out in April?! But I literally have 0 money!  :cry:

There are times you've just got to buy a doll!!   :lol:   

I finally got home one night after a long day.  I'd already stopped at the grocery store only to find I had to go back again.   :shocked: :mad:  So on my way home I also stopped at Walgreens and just bought the best of what was there!   :snicker: :haha:   I came home with what I needed from the grocery store AND a DT Clawdeen!!!!   :blush:   I felt soooooo much better about having to go back out!!!

I went to Walgreens the other day and ended up coming out with all 3 DT dolls. I was planning on using them as trades but no one seemed to want them on here.  :lol: Oh well! They're now listed on ebay!

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #1032 on: March 11, 2013, 07:26:14 PM »
I need some advice, i recently bought a 1st release Abbey used and she's in great condition except for this weird stain on her nose, i've tried using magic eraser and it faded it considerably but its still there and refuses to budge, is there anyhting else i can do to get rid of it?

Does it look soaked into the plastic? If it's not and its a surface blemish, you could try acetone. Be VERY careful if you try this, though! Acetone will remove the face up if it comes in contact with the paint!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 11, 2013, 07:49:08 PM »
Oooo that's great that there's a pic of PD Lagoona in-box, means she'll probably be showing up soon or something. *changes PD Lagoona's priority on her list*

I haven't gone in a while, but I've saved $30 and I feel like I want to go on a MH Hunt. Thing is, I'm scared I'm probably gonna go and get something on impulse instead of sticking to my original priorities. >,>;

What I really need/want:
-Blob/Ice & Mummy & Gorgon CAM Starter sets
-PD Spectra to replace the one I returned

What I might end up coming back with:
-Ghoulia's Deluxe Fashion Pack
-Scaris Cafe Playset
-3rd Jinafire to open and take down her hair
-Woke up from a nap, and for some reason now, I suddenly having a crave to get Scaris Clawdeen. >,>;
-Some other ghoul to get Just to open up.
-Other MH Brik-a-Brak

My endurance for limiting myself to certain dolls...it's slowly crumbling...=_=;

Both the Ice/Blob and Mummy/Gorgon sets are at my Walmart ;)

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 11, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »

Does it look soaked into the plastic? If it's not and its a surface blemish, you could try acetone. Be VERY careful if you try this, though! Acetone will remove the face up if it comes in contact with the paint!

Its hard to tell but unfortunately i think it might be soaked in :( Whats left is very faint now though. I've considered using acetone as a last resort.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal