collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap [Dont forget Feedback!]  (Read 21386 times)

Offline TinyUnicornFarm

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up OPEN! LAST DAY!!]
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2015, 07:54:27 PM »
Types of stickers you like: Any type of  stickers;  puffy, scratch/sniff, glitter, 3D, flakes, vinyl, ect.
Things you LOVE: Disneyland, Mickey Mouse, Chip and Dale, Rats, and other critters.
Animals: Dogs(Chihuahuas) and cats. Especially smushyfaced dogs an cats like pugs,brussels griffons, Persians, boston  terriers. Foxs, raccoons, rats, guenea pigs,opossums, hamsters, and other cute critters. Chubby animals.
Tv/movie themes/Characters: MlpFiM: Rarity, Alicorn Twilight. Disney: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Chip and Dale, Daisy Duck, Wizard Mickey Mouse, The Lion King, Tangled,Wreck it Ralph,Monsters University, Big Hero 6, Lilo and Stitch, Oswald the lucky rabbit, Disneyland Theme.  Things you DO NOT love: No Robots, manly  things. xD I don’t want any Plain Scrap Booking Stickers of clip art dogs or other animals. No flowers,food, or weird smiley faces. Lol. I like cute things that are furrywith lots of color and personality! O3O;;
Anything else you want your partner to know? Have fun! :3 I hope I am easy to shop for. You may look at my Instagram  (@TinyUnicornFarm) if you want any more ideas! nwn;;
Allergies? I was just stay away from fruit type things.

Favorite color?
Blue and pink. nwn;; 

Favorite candy?
Pixie Sticks, Reese's, Regular or Peanut M&Ms, kitKat, or x-treme rainbow Sour Belts. nwn;;

Do you like handmade things?
Sure!

What do you use your stickers for?
Mostly I use them on cards  that I mail my commissioned artwork in. Or I decorate my copic marker box! OWO;;

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby?
Stickers are fine!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:02:27 PM by TinyUnicornFarm »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up OPEN! LAST DAY!!]
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2015, 08:25:44 PM »
Can't wait to get my partner!  This is such a FUN swap!  I can go shopping as soon as Monday but I want to get an idea of what I'm looking for first...
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up closed!]
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2015, 08:57:30 AM »
I saw that some of you talked about sticker albums in your swap forms, and I was wondering what kinds of sticker albums you were referring to as there are so many different types. So ... Question time!

What kinds of sticker albums do you like:
  • albums with blank pages that you can add stickers to and remove from again
    (the stickers remain reusable after removal from the pages)
  • albums that contain pages full of of stickers that relate to one theme
    (such as an album full of unicorn stickers)
  • albums for collectibles
    (like the G1 MLP album by Panini)?

Lol, to be honest, I don't have any use for sticker albums myself. I prefer to keep my stickers on their original sheets rather than sticking them into an album, I'm not into collectibles, and I find myself more drawn to beautiful single sheets rather than albums with loads of printed stickers. :)

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline Mermaid

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2015, 12:07:13 AM »
I'd love a sticker book to put all mine in. Not sure if I'd like to remove them again? How does that work?! I was thinking more along the lines like a binder with paper in it like I did when I was a kid haha! I'd love a unicorn sticker book!

I cannot wait for this swap! It's going to be so awesome!!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2015, 12:54:34 AM »
er..not a fan of albums

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2015, 04:15:15 AM »
I'd love a sticker book to put all mine in. Not sure if I'd like to remove them again? How does that work?!

The pages of sticker albums are made of the same laminated paper that sticker sheets are. You can thus stick and unstick your stickers at any time. Here's a picture of the sticker album I used to have as a child (note the original sheets below):

Spoiler

If you search for "Sandylion sticker album" on ebay.com you'll find many more examples. :)

er..not a fan of albums

Sorry, if this question seems odd to you. A number of people have mentioned them so I thought it would be interesting to know. :( :cry:

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2015, 07:10:50 AM »
Wheeeeen do we get partners!? (mini squee) ive already started looking at stickers!!! JUST looking, I swear ive been good! I picked out the CUTEST wrapping paper for the box!!!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2015, 02:08:05 PM »
What kinds of sticker albums do you like:
I would like one with the laminated sheets that you can put stickers in and then remove them  :)

So looking forward to getting my partner!
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2015, 05:14:14 PM »
Sorry about the delay! I had a mixup when I was doing partners last night and had to rearrange some things based on a few peoples preferences! I'm sending out partners now though!! :3

Edit:
OK iv double/triple checked and everyone should have a partner!
Ill be linking the names in the member list to their respective Q&A posts now!
HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:56:24 PM by True »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap [Partners Sent!]
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2015, 06:11:04 PM »
Woohoo! Got my partner!! :)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2015, 06:33:57 PM »
OK! Got all the Q&A linked, I couldnt find yours Christahope or Tiella, maybe I just missed them xD, point me in the right direction or let me know when you make them. ^-^
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Christahope

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Depends Pony
  • Moondancer is best pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2015, 08:35:09 PM »
Hello Partner! Here is my Q & A including the sticker app so it's all in one place. Added a few things to it. I'm pretty easy to shop for :)

Types of stickers you like: I'm game for any kind of stickers

Things you LOVE: Unicorns are #1, Any type of equines though (pegasus and horses), love owls but all birds too, butterflies, Ocean life, colorful girly stuff in general is good, Celestial/space stuff, Fantasy creatures are fun.

Brands: Any

Tv/movie themes/Characters: MLP, She-Ra, Despicable Me, How to Train Your Dragon, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Marvel characters, Monster High, Hunger Games

Things you DO NOT love: Garbage Pail Kids, otherwise not picky

Anything else you want your partner to know? Not that I can think of

Allergies? None

Bonus Questions:

Favorite color? Turquoise

Favorite candy? Reeses Pieces

Do you like handmade things? You betcha!

What do you use your stickers for? I collect unicorn stickers obsessively. All other stickers I like to use to decorate packages I send, scrapbooking and crafts or just livening things up.

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby? Can't think of any right now.

What kinds of sticker albums do you like? I usually use sticky photo pages to place my mint on backing stickers, but have a ton of those right now. Don't really use any of the laminated albums, but love empty three ring binders for putting in the sticky pages.

Partner are there any UK goodies you would like as extras in your box? Anything not available in the US is cool.

Coffee, Tea, other Favorite Beverage? I'm a coffee nut, but I like tea too :)

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity?
Rarity :heart:

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir? No, but it sounds like it would have lovely stuff.

What are your hobbies and interests? I love to read and draw. Collecting MLP, She-Ra and unicorn stickers mostly. Used to scuba dive, but it's been a while.

What kinds of things do you like as extras? (I.e. Candy, blind bags, craft supplies, small collectibles, etc)
I'm not too picky. Small collectibles are fun. Candy is fun. Especially regional made stuff.

Stationary items, pencil case, shopping bag or key covers? Stationery is cool. Shopping bags too. Love reusable bags!

We are making an impromptu trip to disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner? I'm good on Disney stuff. Most of our stores have a souvenir section :P

Do you have pets and can I please include something for them? No pets right now

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done? Decorations are always fun :)

Do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? I'm talking cute with big eyes or pretty and sparkly/shiny not icky or scary or realistic.
Love cute stuff like that :)

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?
Either way is fine with me. I love receiving decorated boxes, so if that's what you want to do go for it! But if that's not really your thing partner then I am totally okay receiving an undecorated box.

Do you like tsum tsums? If so are there any you're looking for?
Didn't know what they were until I just saw a pic. I don't have much room for any unless it's a unicorn, lol.

How about coffee mugs?
Love coffee mugs =D

Do you want me to ship early OR do you want me to look for some things in China?
It's up to you. Whatever is most convenient for you to do :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:03:31 PM by Christahope »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2015, 08:41:43 PM »
*receives partner* 

*goes wild*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »
I'm ALREADY sticker shopping!!! x3 This is sooo soo fun!!! My partner is going to be SPOILED!!!!

Oh, and whoever has me I have a more detailed list a few pages back! I feel like I was so vague in my interest section of my application x-X

STICKERS!!!! I'm in the sticker section right now eeeeeek! Soooooo pretty!!!! My partner is SO easy to shop for!!

Offline Mermaid

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2015, 01:43:16 AM »
Yay! Partner in already shopping!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal