collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap [Dont forget Feedback!]  (Read 21643 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up OPEN!]
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2015, 01:26:53 PM »
Love reading all these applications! ^-^
Rofl it also helps me fill out my own xD "OH YEA! I forgot about that better add it to my list" haha
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2015, 02:47:04 PM »
Can we start posting questions yet?
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2015, 03:01:53 PM »
Okay partner, here is your post for all things mkia9!! I went ahead and copied and pasted the swap app in here as well, so everything is in one place. I will update with any questions asked on this post, too!

Types of stickers you like:
I'm pretty open to stickers. I like to use them on envelopes and such, but some I just keep because I like them. I'd say maybe no fuzzy ones, just because I feel like they get dirty to easily lol. I actually prefer non-scrapbook stickers most of the time, just because I don't tend to use the "fancy" stickers. My favorite to use are the regular paper stickers. But if its Disney collection related, any type is fair game!

Things you LOVE:
Hmmm...I love lots of things lol. This could get really random. Zebras, Chihuahuas, Cats, cute food, sparkly things, animals, disney characters, cute things. I dunno lol. Cute animals. Chubby animals. Nerdy animals. Animals with clothes on. Doggies.

Brands:
DISNEY!!! Seriously I am a Disney fiend. You can send me all Disney stickers and I will be your bestest friend lol.

Tv/movie themes/Characters:
Okay so obviously DISNEY lol. But my favorites for disney: Aristocats (ESPECIALLY the kittens. If you find me Aristocat stickers I will seriously jump for joy...and theyll stay intact for collection). Other disney favorites: Pocahontas, mickey and minnie, chip and dale, Ursula, Ariel, 101 dalmations, beauty and the beast (especially chip and mrs potts), and I actually really love "Disneyland" themed stuff. So like...rides, stores, themed areas, etc...think Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, etc...like if they have stickers of the old ride posters or something like that.
Okay so non-Disney TV/movie/character likes: HARRY POTTER, Doctor who, MLP, Once Upon a Time, Divergent, Hunger Games.

Things you DO NOT love:
I always have the worst trouble with this question because I try not to be super picky. Umm I guess nothing super weird? Not into anime. I'd prefer not to get big huge stickers (UNLESS its Aristocats). Prefer no car stickers as I don't put them on my car. Don't like bugs or reptiles. Not big on letter stickers (like a,b,c,d..). Prefer not to have any of the third grade report card "smiley faces" or "stars".

Anything else you want your partner to know?
Ummm....Disney? Lol.

Allergies?
None. :)

Questions from the group!
Spoiler

Favorite color?
Orange! Especially with yellow and red. I also love blue and green together.

Favorite candy?
I like Trolli sour gummy worms. I also really love chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. Reese's, m&ms, Tim tams, Milano cookies.

Do you like handmade things?
Definitely!! :). I'd love to receive something hand made by my partner.

What do you use your stickers for?
Mostly I use them on cards and swap boxes. There are some that I keep to collect, though! Mostly aristocats or pocahontas ones are kept for collection.

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby?
I love a good pen!! Especially if it's cute, too lol. Otherwise a small set of pretty or neat blank cards would always get used!

What kinds of sticker albums do you like:
I don't really use albums...:blush:

Partner are there any UK goodies you would like as extras in your box?
Eg. Candy, UK themed stickers?

I'm game to try any goodies I can't get here in the US!

Coffee, Tea, other Favorite Beverage?
Love coffee!! And all things that accompany it. (Mugs, cookies, etc).

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity?
Rarity....but if pinkie were an option she would rival lol. I'm not -huge- on any of them honestly.

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir?
Nope, never heard of it.

What are your hobbies and interests?
Hmmm I like crafting to a certain extent. I like sewing (both machine and hand). I like watching "my shows" lol. I like shopping, going to movies, swimming, hanging with friends/family. Going to disneyland!!!! ;)

Hi partner!

What kinds of things do you like as extras? (I.e. Candy, blind bags, craft supplies, small collectibles, etc)
Candy, small collectibles (disney related), disney pins

Stationary items, pencil case, shopping bag or key covers?
Uhhhhhhh shopping bag. lol. Was I supposed to pick one? Okay in order: shopping bag, pencil case, key cover, stationary.

Do you like disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey minnie Donald daisy) or only newer ones?
Who me? Disney? Nawwwwwwww  ;) I think I probably went over my disney favorites enough in other questions, but as I've been shopping, I keep seeing a bunch of super cute Mickey and Minnie stickers. I'd love some of those! :)

Do you have a pony OC? If not, favorite pony?
My avatar is my OC pony...but she has no name. I'm not very creative lol. Favorite pony is Toola Roola and Zecorra.

Do you have pets and can I please include something for them?
I do have pets! I have five dogs (chihuahuas) and three cats. Toys are welcome for them, but no treats please. The dogs like squeeky balls and hard nylabones. Cats mostly like jingle balls and boxes lol. I also have guinea pigs, rats, and a fish but they dont need anything lol.

The same goes for human family members :p
Lol my fiance (tinyunicornfarm) is getting her own box, so she doesn't need anything in mine! :P

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?:
Its up to you, partner. Honestly the box will probably be put on the ground for the cats to play with lol. So nothing too fancy as itll likely get destroyed.

Do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? I'm talking cute with big eyes or pretty and sparkly/shiny not icky or scary or realistic.
Dinosaurs yes! Ermmm bugs...no. Not even cute ones really. Butterflies are okay. Lady bugs okay. But I don't think there's such a thing as a cute cockroach lol.

Do you like tsum tsums? If so are there any you're looking for?
I do like tsum tsums!! Ermmm I'm not sure if there's any specific ones I'm looking for. Any of the little mermaid ones are welcome!

How about coffee mugs?
I think I addressed this in my original post :P. Yes I have a coffee mug obsession! I prefer them to be from one of my likes, though. (Disney, Harry Potter, etc)

Do you want me to ship early OR do you want me to look for some things in China?
Whatever works best for you partner! I understand not wanting to drag everything to China and then ship internationally. So if it's easier to ship early, that's fine. On the flip side, if there's any cool disney things in China that we can't get here, I'd love those too!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:26:26 AM by mkia9 »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2015, 06:51:12 PM »
Yes go ahead and post questions! ^_^
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
Yes go ahead and post questions! ^_^

I have some!!

Favorite color?

Favorite candy?

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2015, 11:04:59 PM »
Hi Partner! Here is my information all in one place. :)

I love puffy, scratch / sniff, glow in the dark, glittery, 3D, sparkly... I choose my stickers just as much for what their theme is as I do for how they are made as a sticker, but getting stickers that are unique things (like those listed above) that match my interests can be really fun. Note: I am fairly new to collecting stickers--I just started this year. Aside from the one dislike listed below, I am generally happy to get new types of stickers so please don't feel limited by the above list.)

Things you LOVE:

Anything space or astrology based (Stars, suns, moons, planets, zodiac stuff, rainbows)

Anything cute and girlie (Hearts, happy faces, princess crowns, shopaholic themed stickers, quirky shoe stickers, ballet slippers, little hand mirrors or other accessories, stickers of any unique characters that have a girlie design to them...)

Animals (Pigs, owls, puppies, kittens, dolphins / whales / fish, penguins, turtles, dinosaurs, butterflies, horses)

Food (Ice Cream, Cakes and Sweets, Summer Foods like hot dogs, hamburgers, etc., tea / coffee )
Anything Fantasy Themed: (Crowns, wands, fairies, princes and princesses, knights, swords, castles, wizards, angels, mermaids, jewels, unicorns, dragons, monsters etc.)

Anything Paranormal / Supernatural Themed: Vampires, Bats, Ghosts, Coffins. This one would probably be easier at Halloween than it will be now, but it can't hurt to mention.
Holiday themed stickers (Birthday, Valentines, Christmas and Hallowe'en, I can always find a use for these.)

Brands:

Still fairly new to actively collecting stickers. I haven't paid too much attention to which brands I've bought.

MLP (any gen), Monster High, Hello Kitty, Pokemon, Disney Princess (Particularly love Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid), Marvel (particularly love X-Men, the Avengers and Fantastic Four), DC (Batman, Superman, Wonder woman), Ninja Turtles, Frozen, Star Wars, Sailor Moon, anything video game themed (especially RPGs or anything Nintendo).

Things you DO NOT love:

Spider man

Toy Story

Extremely tiny stickers since they tend to be harder to separate and stick. (The vast majority of
sticker sets you can get at a store are totally fine.)

Vehicles

Baby Stuff (Blocks, boy / girl themed stuff, bottles, rattles, etc.)

Sports related stickers (items or people)

Note: If something here is on a set that has mainly stuff I would like, I'd overlook it. I wouldn't want a sticker set of realistic exotic sports cars, but if a set had a car on it I wouldn't mind that.)

Me In A Nutshell: I'm a girlie girl who happens to write fantasy and paranormal romance. So my tastes tend to come in two varieties: cute and sweet, and spooky / kinda quirky / fantasy inspired.

I use stickers to decorate my writing notebooks, on wrapping paper and greeting cards during swaps, on all my tech gadgets, and in the Tetris themed notebook I've turned into a sticker album.

Allergies?: None.

Additional Questions:

Spoiler
Favorite Color(s): Bright Pink, Sky Blue, Bright Purple

Favorite Candy?

I Love: M&Ms (Peanut), Jelly Beans, Star Burst, Skittles (original or dark side), Laffy Taffy, anything milk chocolate, anything white chocolate and chocolate with peanut butter or hazelnut. I'm also addicted to tea!

I'll Pass On: Anything too spicy, anything overly sour, anything with coconut, anything involving black licorice.

Do You Like Homemade Things?: Absolutely! I think it's really neat when someone takes the time to make something for me.

What do you use stickers for?: I have a Tetris themed book with blank pages that I like putting flat ones in. Others wind up on tech gadgets, a set of old white shelves I'm sticker-collaging, or on writing notebooks / journals. Sometimes I also just keep them for when the right idea comes along. I also use them when decorating swap boxes and greeting cards.

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby?: I got into stickers because of doing swaps and because I discovered how much I like using them to decorate things. I'm a writer, so stationary, pens, cute notebooks, etc. are always useful. I'm also fond of little booklets to put stickers in. My main one right now is a Tetris themed book with neon paper, but different books could work with different types of stickers, so I wouldn't be against having another. :lol:

What kind(s) of sticker books do you like?: I actually had no idea that so many different types existed. I thought the type where you get the book and try to fill it in was an older thing that had mostly stayed relevant through football. Interesting that this is not the case. Generally, when I think of a sticker album I think of a cute book where I'm going to put stickers onto pages so I can flip through it and enjoy them. Hope that helps. :)

Are there any UK items you would like? I'm always up for new things from places I haven't been. I don't have anything leaping out at me off the top of my head, though.

Coffee, tea or other favorite beverage?: Tea! Tea! Tea! :heart: I am an absolute tea-aholic. :lol: I tend to prefer bagged tea to loose leaf tea because of the type of tea maker I have here. Types I know I like include: orange pecoe, pomegranate white, blueberry white, chai, peach white and earl grey. Two types I know I don't care for are apple and camomile tea. For the most part, I'm happy to try new tea, though. :)

Do you prefer Applejack, Fluttershy, or Rarity? I love all three of them, but my preference would be Rarity --> Fluttershy --> Applejack.

Have you heard of Pink Chandelier / Pink Light Studio? Nope, can't say I have. But I also basically left the brand preference section blank, so that doesn't surprise me. :lol:

What are your hobbies / interests?: Writing, music, video games, drawing / coloring, blogging, watching anime and retro cartoons... As I mentioned randomly in the thread, once Camp NaNoWriMo is over I think my next project is going to be a smash journal.

What do you like as extras?: I love chocolate, candy, and tea. (See my answers above about those), writing stuff and stationary (pens, cute post-its for noting things, cute notebooks, etc.), decorative tape (I think that's called Washi tape but I could be wrong? Still pretty new to using that), coloring books (If I'd collect it as a sticker, odds are good I'd color it), bookmarks (same idea as stickers; if I think something is cute / cool it'll carry over)... I hope that gives enough to work with. :)

Is there anything you would like from Disney?: I love Beauty and the Beast, Aladin, and Lady and the Tramp.

Stationary Items, Pencil Case, Shopping Bag, Key Cover?: Definitely pencil case for me. I just got a ton of colored ink pens and I need somewhere to store them. :lol: I also adore stationary goods in general since I both journal and write.

Which Disney characters do you like, if any?: Belle, Jasmine, Lady, Tramp, Beast, Ariel, Aurora

Do you have any pets or loved ones for us to shop for?: I have two little dogs who enjoy treats.

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?: I'm totally happy either way; do what works for you, partner. :)

do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? I'm talking cute with big eyes or pretty and sparkly/shiny not icky or scary or realistic.: Sure, I would be totally happy with stickers like this. :) I like pretty much anything that is cute. :heart:

Do you have a pony OC / Favorite Pony?: My favorite pony is Princess Serena. I'm also a big Rarity fan and collect anything Rarity-related.

Do you like Tsum Tsums?: I actually didn't know what they were and went to look them up. Having done so? Yes! They're cute! :heart: I seem to be drawn to the animal ones (I love Bambi, Raja, Mickey and Minnie, Lady, Flounder, Sebastian, Pooh, Piglet and Thumper) and the Inside Out ones (I particularly love Disgust, Joy and Sadness).

How do you feel about strange flavored chips?

As long as the flavor isn't too smokey or spicy I'm likely game. I do have a sense of adventure, but I'm also prone to heartburn so I have to watch what treats I have.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:05:01 PM by ladybastilla »

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2015, 11:05:52 PM »
Excellent idea Mkia!  Totally biting it ;)

Types of stickers you like: (such as puffy, scratch/sniff, glitter, 3D, flakes, vinyl, vintage etc) Any and all if they have to do with my likes, but I especially love sticker flakes!  I also like nail stickers.  I also wouldn't mind getting letter stickers as I've started on the road of smash journaling myself. ^_^
Things you LOVE: (lots of specific details please, this can be anything, animals, bugs, stars, letters, scrapbook, themes, holidays... sky's the limit) I love cats, owls, unicorns, sheep, pandas, rainbows (especially pastel glittery ones!), and favorite theme is anything that can be described as cutesy asian or kawaii.
Brands: (optional, can leave blank)
Tv/movie themes/Characters: (mlp, lps, hello kitty, monster high, pokemon. you get the picture :p) From Sanrio - Little Twin Stars, San-x - Rilakkuma, Pusheen the cat, Sailor Moon, cute foods, G1 MLP.  Here are some examples of stickers I collect - Pinterest.  Partner, you don't have to buy these specific stickers but just to give you an idea.  I'll be adding from time to time.
Things you DO NOT love: (just like above, lots of details, anything you really dont want to see in your package, don't be afraid to list lots of things)  It's not that I don't love some of these things, I just don't want any stickers of them if that makes sense, lol.  Please no G2-G4 stickers, Monster High, EAH, Barbie, Disney princess, stand alone words or phrases, and geometric shapes.  Also don't care for anything comic book related.
Anything else you want your partner to know? I love crafting such as sewing, knitting, crocheting, customizing.  I'm also addicted to gaming (mostly survival horror games that involve zombies).
Allergies? None, but don't care for cinnamon or licorice flavors.

Additonal questions
Spoiler
Favorite color? Purple, pink, and mint green.

Favorite candy? Anything milk, white, or matcha chocolate flavored. 

Do you like handmade things?  I :heart: handmade things!  Plushies, accessories, edible goodies, art, etc.  Pretty much anything handmade will be welcomed (although no bath bombs or bubbles as I have no tub to enjoy them :( )

What do you use your stickers for? (Collecting, putting in sticker books, decorating, scrapbooking, journaling, decorating cards or gifts, etc.) I mainly collect them in sticker books, use them as decorations on gifts and cards, and sometimes include them in trades and sales.

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby? (Decorative stationary, pens, sticker albums, etc.)  I'd love cute and girly pens and stationary.  Pretty much anything (or similar) on these websites BLIPPO ~ Modes4u

albums with blank pages that you can add stickers to and remove from again
(the stickers remain reusable after removal from the pages)
albums that contain pages full of of stickers that relate to one theme
(such as an album full of unicorn stickers)
albums for collectibles
(like the G1 MLP album by Panini)?

I normally collect albums with blank pages you can add and remove stickers from, but I also wouldn't mind getting albums for collectibles (anything G1 related).

I'd love Aero chocolate, Tim Tams (not sure if you can get these in the U.K., but just thought I'd list it), malt tabs, and kinder eggs!

Coffee, Tea, other Favorite Beverage? I like both coffees and teas.  I like fruit infused teas like peach and blueberry.

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity? Honestly, I'm kind of G4'd out at the moment since it's everywhere, but I guess Rarity out of the three.

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio? I have not.

What are your hobbies and interests? I love crafting!  I crochet, knit, sew, decoden, customize/restore toys and dolls, and most recently started a smash journal!  I love trying new crafts as well (soap making, resin pieces making, felting, etc.)  I also game alot, mostly survival horror games and MMORPGs (Resident Evil, State of Decay, FFXIV, WoW, etc).  Some of my other collections include BJDs, AG, EAH, MH, Nendoroids, Fairy Tail Birds, Cherry Merry Muffin, Tokidoki Unicornos.

What kinds of things do you like as extras? (I.e. Candy, blind bags, craft supplies, small collectibles, etc) I wouldn't mind getting scrap booking paper (trying to build a collection so any design is OK), candy (see favorite candies section), Tokidoki blind bags, pens, and stationary.

Stationary items, pencil case, shopping bag or key covers? Stationary items!

Do you like Disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy) or only newer ones? Absolute favorites are Aurora and Ariel.

We are making an impromptu trip to Disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner? Maybe a Tsum Tsum of Ariel or Aurora?  If not, maybe of Elsa or Anna?

Do you have a pony OC? If not, favorite pony? Fizzy!

I have three kitties; they would :heart: treats!

The same goes for human family members My boyfriend likes snacks of any kind or candy ^_^

Do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? I'm talking cute with big eyes or pretty and sparkly/shiny not icky or scary or realistic.
Not big on bugs or reptiles.

They are adorable!  I'd love Ariel or Aurora.

How about coffee mugs?
I could always use another coffee mug ^_^.  A homemade mug would be awesome!

Do you want me to ship early OR do you want me to look for some things in China?
What ever is most convenient!  If you happen to come across anything I might like in China, then I'll welcome it with open arms!

How do you feel about weird flavored chips?
I wouldn't mind trying something new.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 12:01:54 AM by Akemi-chan »

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2015, 11:20:29 PM »
I think some of us started to have this conversation a bit earlier in the thread, but it would likely be convenient to have this information on everyone's Q&A post:

What do you use your stickers for? (Collecting, putting in sticker books, decorating, scrapbooking, journaling, decorating cards or gifts, etc.)

And related to this...

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby? (Decorative stationary, pens, sticker albums, etc.)

Swap Wishlist

Offline Dainty

• Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2015, 12:07:34 AM »
I really wish I could make it this year but as i'm moving in mid august i probably won't be able to be buying stuff online, etc :(

Have fun guys! :P

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2015, 02:57:39 AM »
Hey there Partner ~ here is my info  :)

Puffy, scratch/sniff, glitter, 3D, flakes

Things you LOVE:
Cats, Owls, Rabbits, Butterflies, Pandas
The sea and seaside
Ice cream, cupcakes
Halloween - cutsie eg, pumpkins, cats, ghosts
Christmas - cutsie, eg. snowflakes, snowmen, reindeer,
Rainbows, hearts
Teddy Bears

Brands:

Love love Snoopy
Bagpuss,
Disney characters - Winnie the Pooh, Aristocats, Olaf from Frozen, Mickey and Minnie
My Little Pony - any generation
I have a small G1 puffy sticker collection ~ so any welcome ~ I don't mind doubles
Moomins

Things you DO NOT love: (just like above, lots of details, anything you really dont want to see in your package, dont be afraid to list lots of things)
Bugs
Smiley faces
Dogs
Snakes
Rats

I have a 3 year old son called Henry who loves trains especially Thomas and Friends so any train stickers would be well received

Allergies? None

Additional Questions

Spoiler
Favorite color?
Pink and Blue

Favorite candy?
Chocolate - I like milk and white chocolate. Chocolate with caramel, marshmallow, nuts all good! I don't like coconut, marzipan, Turkish delight, peanut butter

Sweets - I like gummy sweets. I love taffy and wonka's sweet tarts (can't get either of these in the UK). I don't like black liquorice

Yes love them!

I mainly use them to decorate cards, envelopes, parcels. I also have an old shoe box which I keep my stickers in that I am aiming to completely cover with my favourite stickers. Some I just keep!

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby? Stationary items would be great.
I also collect MLP puffy stickers and need an album/ book to display them in

albums that contain pages full of of stickers that relate to one theme
(such as an album full of unicorn stickers)
albums for collectibles
(like the G1 MLP album by Panini)?

Coffee and hot chocolate with marshmallows on top!

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity?
Applejack!

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio?
No

Reading, collecting mlp, walking - I live on the coast so some great places near me to walk! Watching Game of Thrones and reading it! Films like Harry Potter, Disney - I love Disney!
Crafting if I get the time - x stitch, card making, kid craft with Henry

What kinds of things do you like as extras? (I.e. Candy, blind bags, craft supplies, small collectibles, etc)
Candy, blind bags, stationary items

Any of the above  :)

Do you like disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey minnie Donald daisy) or only newer ones?
I love disney both new and old characters! My faves are Winnie the Pooh and friends, Mickey and Minnie, Olaf and Aristocats!   
We are making an impromptu trip to disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner?
Anything disney is always appreciated! Would love pens, sticky notes especially,

What are your favorite color(s)?
Pink and blue

No OC. My favourite pony is Lickety Split

No pets here at the moment  :huh:

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?
Don't mind either way  ^.^

Also partner: do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? I'm talking cute with big eyes or pretty and sparkly/shiny not icky or scary or realistic.
Butterflies, dragons or dinosaurs but no bugs or reptiles thanks!

Yes love them! I only have one so far, Winnie the Pooh, so any other disney ones are welcome!

How about coffee mugs? Yes - I prefer them to fit in with my likes

I would say whatever is easiest for you

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:00:19 AM by icecreamgirl »
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2015, 12:34:55 PM »
Info for partner:
Spoiler
Types of stickers you like: puffy, flocked, glitter, vinyl, vintage, scrapbooking, washi tape, tiny stickers
Things you LOVE: smash books/journaling, cute animals, kawaii, cute food/ fruit, realistic and fantasy horses, cute ponies, humming birds, sea creatures such as seahorses/whales/jellyfish, cats, hedgehogs, bunnies, letters and words, labels, weather related like clouds/rainbows/sun/snowflakes, hearts, unicorns, holidays like Halloween/Christmas/Easter/birthdays, seasonal themes like summer vacation/ fall leaves/ snowmen, steampunkish/Victorian designs
Brands: anything
Tv/movie themes/Characters: MLP any gen, Hello Kitty and friends, My Melody, Care Bears, Grumpy Cat, Pusheen, San-X characters
Things you DO NOT love: meat related stickers like hotdogs or steaks, cross symbols, super gross stickers like eyeballs, skulls (cute skeletons ok)
Anything else you want your partner to know? I use a lot of stickers for smash journaling and I also collect vintage stickers and cute stickers in a folder Allergies? Strong scents and cigarette smell

Additional questions:

Favorite color?
Shades or green or blue like turquoise, teal, aqua, mint, etc.

Favorite candy?
Gummies, I love all of them especially in awesome shapes. Salted caramel and truffles of all kind.

I love them! Bracelets, friendship bracelets, bookmarks, art, plushies, tote bags, little pouches, charms, stationery...

I use them mostly for smash journaling. It's one of my favorite things to do. I also just keep stickers that are cool in a folder with vintage stickers. I also use them for cards and packages. And I give them to my kids.

I've never had a sticker album so I'm kind of curious about those. I always need more pens for smash journaling. I could also use cut outs, adhesive paper stacks, stamps and punches. So all sorts of cool stuff for smash journaling.

The ones where you can remove the stickers.

Wherever my partner is from local goodies are very welcome! Postcards, bookmarks, stickers, coins, pins, candy. I also collect stretched pennies for my two kids.

No coffee or tea please.

Rarity but fluttershy is a close second

I haven't

I read a lot. I love books. I'm also into crafty things and like to sew. I love to work out and love yoga, piyo, turbo kick, biking and hiking. I've already mentioned smash journaling. Obviously I adore toys. I mostly collect mlp and moomin porcelain dishes/mugs but I have tiny collection of enchanted kingdom horses too. I'm also very into my kids' shopkins and puppy in my pocket toys.

Anything really! Some candy is always nice, little trinkets/collectibles, blind bags of all kinds not just mlp, craft supplies for paper crafts and sewing, stationary and pens, handmade items of all kinds, socks

Stationary, pencil cases and shopping bags are all welcome.

I love Disney movies but as far as stickers and other things go I like Stitch, Mickey and Minnie and Ariel the best.

We are making an impromptu trip to disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner?
A pin would be nice or anything Stitch related. :)

No OC. My favorites are Quackers, HT Romper, baby Crumpet and baby Fifi. Too hard to just choose one!

No pets. Two daughters, ages two and eight. They'll be claiming some of my stickers for sure. :lol:

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?
Either is fine, don't worry about it too much partner!

Whatever is easiest for you!

I just recently got into them. I don't even know who all is available. Stitch is so cute and Alice, Cheshire, white rabbit and Dumbo.

How about coffee mugs?
i collect Moomin coffee mugs, but I like all mugs especially pony, Starbucks city, and any with cool illustrations.

Yes, bring them on!

Strange flavor chips?
Yes except for meat flavors!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:18:07 AM by Seachanger »
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2015, 05:22:13 PM »
Types of stickers you like: everything but especially sparkly!

Things you LOVE: pandas, red pandas, asian/japanese things, butterflies, sea/ocean themes, Victorian/Edwardian style, dinosaurs, tiny little nail decorating stickers, rainbows, unicorns and fantasy things, mermaids, Romantic art, dolls,

Brands: nothing in particular?

Tv/movie themes/Characters: MLP, Hello Kitty, girly 80's cartoons, Lisa Frank

Things you DO NOT love: seasonal holiday stickers

Anything else you want your partner to know?  I am not picky, if you think I'll like it, I'll probably love it!  I also collect stamps so I would count those as "loose stickers" :)

Allergies? Not allergic to anything relevant in this swap :) 

Favorite color?
Pink, purple, black, silver, blue, aqua, green, yellow and white

Favorite candy?
Gummy things, sour things

I love them!

Everything!

A sticker album
I collect stamps

Coffee, Tea, Favorite Beverage?
I like both coffee and tea

I'm an Applejack fan

Nope

I love candy but also tiny accessories/hair things that my dolls can use. 

All of the above?  I try to use shopping bags whenever I can and I am an office supply geek!

I love them all.  My favorites tend to be the more obscure characters.  My absolute favorite is Figment the Dragon.  Second favorite is the jester from Hunchback of Notre Dame.  3rd favorite are the little centaurs from Fantasia.

We are making an impromptu trip to disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner? :)
Not anything exclusive that I know about... again if you can find anything with HoND as it is my favorite! 

I have a cat - he is a Maine Coon mix so please make sure it's sturdy

Q: Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?
Please don't worry about it - I don't want it to attract attention if it has to sit on the porch.

Do you like tsum tsums?
No... I have too many stuffies already...

How about coffee mugs?

Only if you are absolutely and utterly confident that you can package it to survive international mail!

I don't mind getting mail from across the world with cultural fun, but I understand if it needs to be more securely mailed through USPS  or whatever
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:05:35 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2015, 05:30:49 PM »
I use them mostly for smash journaling...

And an afternoon disappeared quickly when I looked up what "Smash Journaling" is. :lol: I know what I'm doing once I'm finished with Camp NaNoWriMo.

Swap Wishlist

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2015, 01:46:19 PM »
I use them mostly for smash journaling...

And an afternoon disappeared quickly when I looked up what "Smash Journaling" is. :lol: I know what I'm doing once I'm finished with Camp NaNoWriMo.
It's so fun! I don't have time or patience for scrapbooking but I can always glue ticket stubs and photos in a book, write a short thing and slap some stickers and washi tape on it!
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2015, 11:49:58 PM »
Here we go:

sticker flakes, puffy, unusual looking ones, pretty much anything

Things you LOVE:
Foxes, betta fish, snails, wolves, American Eskimo Dogs
Halloween
Asian themed things as in China/Japan not India
Disney's Robin Hood and Mulan, UP, Brave and the frog Princess. I do NOT like the traditional Disney Princesses (cinderella, aurora, ect)
Anime - Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kamisama Kiss, Inuyasha, Spirited Away, Nora: Rise of the yokai clan, black butler, pokemon, inu x boku ss, Hetalia. You can find more under the characters link.
Food stckers - especially if it has eyes.
Japanese folklore/mythology

BRANDS: What? like sticker maker brands? Sanrio (keep the hello kitty to a minimum, por favor), San-X (not a fan of the bear -Rilakulma or whatever he is called), mind wave, ect.

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,368942.msg1400094.html#msg1400094

Things you DO NOT love:
S P I D E R S !!! I don't care if they are cute. DO NOT WANT
Also "manly stickers" like trucks, transformers, bugs, ect
Not really a fan of Mickey mouse and company or Disney Princesses *cough* ELSA *cough*
I don't normally like the "teacher" stickers, the ones that say GOD JOB, GREAT, ect.
Christianity based things or any religion for that mater

I am moving mid August to China for a year ^.^ You may want to avoid sending me heavy items. There are pics of my stickers and stationary in the link above as well.

Spoiler
Allergies? None

Additional Questions

Favorite color?
Green

Favorite candy?
Dark or mint chocolate, AERO BARS!, Gummy candies and swedish fish

yes but not if it looks like a 5 year old made it.

I mainly use them to decorate cards, envelopes, packages

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby? cute stationary, washi tape/deco tape, gel pens that actually work, sharpies in cool colors
AERO bars! Lots and lots of Aero bars..in mint  :P

Tea.

Rarity

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio?
Nope

DO NOT WANT

Rarity! :3

No

What kinds of things do you like as extras? small collectibles, candy

Do you like disney characters? If so...which? Only characters from these: Robin Hood, Brave, Mulan, Hercules
 Do you like the classics? (Mickey minnie Donald daisy)  NO, only those listed

Stationary Items. <3

What are your favorite color(s)? Green, Purple - I like more bold colors and hate pink

yes, she was in my siggy - black peg with taf glowing stars and a sun symbol.

Do you have pets and can I please include something for them? I have a dog and chinchilla but will be 10,000 miles away from them.

The same goes for human family members:  Nope

I know what they are but I don't have any.

Coffee Mugs? Shipping a mug across the planet is gonna be $$$$
Modify message

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 04:06:05 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal