collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap [Dont forget Feedback!]  (Read 21825 times)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up OPEN!]
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2015, 12:48:39 AM »
Did I miss the sign up? :( I sent my app in!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2015, 03:05:27 AM »
I'm IN! :D This is my first sticker swap so I'm pretty excited, Im super in the mood to shop for someone!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

-Princess Lala's Sticker Swap Q&A!-

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Types of stickers you like: I love puffy stickers the most! I also love scratch and sniff, glittery, holograph, scrapbook stickers, foam stickers, all kinds! I love with a TON at Walmart and Micheals! Im pretty easy to shop for- its extremely hard to disappoint me as im distracted by pretty much anything sparkily or cute! =3

Brands: ANY sticker brand!

Things Lala LOVES:

:fox: :hatori: :ayame: :fish:
Favorite Animals: Orcas/Dolphins, Seahorses, Foxes, Kitsunes, Ferrets, Racoons, Red Pandas, Snakes, Turtles, and Dinosaurs. (The first 3 listed are my super-mega-ultra-top favorites!)
Favorite Country: JAPAN! Its so beautiful...
Favorite Food: Popcorn, potato anything, chocolates, doughnuts, ice cream, sushi, cookies, cupcakes, cutsey foods!
Favorite Instruments: I played flute/piccolo for 12 years of concert band! I also love violin and music notes!
Favorite Flower: Cherry Blossoms!
Favorite Hobby: I LOVE going star gazing with my husband. Stars, moons, telescopes, I love all those things! I also love collecting seashells!
Favorite Random Things: I also like mermaids, ocean life, flowers, leaves, chibi foods with faces, anime, glittery stuff, anything oriental themed, rainbows, vet stuff ( my dream career I am trying to make happen!), candy, anything chocolate or strawberry flavored, and anything from japan! Also.... this is going to sound bizzare but I love cartoon poop with cute faces!
Favorite Color: PINK!

I love my pets sooooooo much! All girlies in my house:
Zoë my bearded dragon
Nirobi my kenyan sand boa
Miku my albino ferret
Kiyomi my baby leopard gecko

Tv/movie themes/Characters:
MLP: G1& G4
Disney: (in order) The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, Frozen, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Lion King, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty are my absolute favorite! I also have a HUGE love for Epcot! Im a pretty big Disney lover so feel free to get Disney anything!
Hello Kitty ANYTHING!
Sailor Moon: I love Sailor Moon, Chibiusa, Luna, and Artemis
Toothless from How to Train your Dragon
POKEMON: I love pretty much anything Pokemon! My top favorites in order are Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, Eeevee and its eeveelutions (Sylveon is my most favorite!), Horsea/Kingdra/Seadra, Milotic, Lugia, Suicune, Rayquaza, Charizard, Gyarados- especially red gyarados, and Pikachu!

Things I  DO NOT love:
As far as stickers I do not like any kind of sports, religious items, inspirational words, or camouflage designs.

Spilled popcorn at the movie theater- WHO would waste that good buttery yumminess! 

I am vegetarian so pretty please no steak or chicken leg stickers! Although that would be hilarious...... xD

SLOTHS. I cannot stress this enough!  :cry: Im absolutely terrified of  them!

Anything else you want your partner to know?
There are a few sticker-related items I have been looking for! You are not expected to get these for me, but if you happen to have them in your area they would be perfect for me!

The MLP Rainbow Power sticker book. I do not have this in my area! I LOVE it! :heart: I feel like I need more MLP stickers in general. http://www.walmart.com/ip/37283866?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227024994968&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=53107995288&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=75194264688&veh=sem

ANYTHING from the Disney Hallmark Itty Bitty collection! I know these are at Walmart stores in the greeting card areas and also in Hallmark stores but I havnt seen them in my area! I just LOVE the stickers they have! It features very simple chibi art of Disney characters. Mickey and Minnie mouse are navy blue and white if that helps you spot them!
http://www.wdwfanzone.com/2015/05/an-itty-bitty-obession/

I have been wanting stickers with Eevee and Sylveon on them!

Seriously Walmart is a great place to shop for me if you live here in the United States! I love their fox and ocean life stickers sooo much! They also have a plentiful selection of Hello Kitty, MLP, Disney stuff for under $1. They have SO much cute stuff! Ebay is also an amazing place! =3

Allergies?
I am allergic to consuming egg whites, I always have to carry an epipen! Traces of egg whites are safe though- I have never had any problems! 

What kind of extras would you like?:
I like candy and stationary! Sour gummies, Reeses products, and Wonka are my favorites! I also love pencils, tiny notebooks, and sticky notes! I love japanese Iwako food puzzle erasers, omg especially if they are animals or desert food! Anything Pink or cute animals is another fun idea! Its only $5 in extras so please dont stress over it and overspend! ^-^ If you are from another country shopping for me get me something cool I cannot get here in the States! UKers, im missing Rainbow Power Rarity with the neon hair!

Handmade Items?
Yes please! I will gladly accept cute crafted stuff! =3

Sticker albums?
Im actually in the process of making my own! I am going to purchase a pink sparkily binder with those sticky photo album sheets that you can open up and seal over again for my stickers!!!

Anything from the UK?
If my secret swapper lives in the UK I would LOVE to try some of the exclusive candy!! Anything chocolatey with peanuts, fruity, or sour candies!! Mmmm especially sour candy! I LOVE foriegn things I cannot obtain here! x3

Coffee, Tea, other favorite beverage?
Monster Energy!!!! All-time favorite! I have several free logo stickers given to me by Playstation. Now if you have coupons... :3
Also a huge tea drinker! I like those Celestia Seasons sinus relief or cold/flu remedy teas. They make me feel so fresh! I also love pretty much any seasonal flavor of tea, any kind of tea. I also have a Kcup coffee machine!! Fall will be here soon and thats when I will surely need some kcups! Chai Latte, hot cocoa, apple cider, espresso, anything!

What kinds of things do you like as extras? (I.e. Candy, blind bags, craft supplies, small collectibles, etc)
Sour candy!! I also love Pokemon cards!!

Stationary items, pencil case, shopping bag or key covers?I love all of these, mostly shopping totes! I can never have enough because they are so cheap and  handy!

We are making an impromptu trip to disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner? :)
ABSOLUTELY ANYYYTTHHIINNNNGGGG! :frolic: I love even brocerures, park map, plastic shopping bags, anything with Disney on it!!!! My favorite movie characters are listed above!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 05:20:50 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2015, 09:46:06 AM »
Sign-ups are still open, right? I'm going to send in my application later, mustn't miss this swap!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2015, 01:28:44 PM »
Did I miss the sign up? :( I sent my app in!
Sign-ups are still open, right? I'm going to send in my application later, mustn't miss this swap!

Dont worry you didn't miss it! Youre both in. ^-^
I'll be taking sign ups until the 18th OR until we get 20-22 members. :)
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Libelle

• View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up OPEN! 4 DAYS LEFT]
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2015, 02:39:57 PM »

Libelle's Sticker Swap Q&As

Official swap form:

Types of stickers you like:

3D, layered and scrapbooking stickers :heart:
puffy and foamy stickers
glitter, prismatic and sparkly stickers
pearly stickers
fuzzy, felt and vellum stickers
stickers with silver outlines
embossed stickers

vintage stickers

scrapbooking supplies
Victorian/Edwardian scraps (in Germany, they're called "Glanzbilder")
postal stamps

Things you LOVE:

flowers (wildflowers, harebells, bluebells, irises … any flowers really) :heart:
gardening (flowers, watering cans, gardening tools, bell jars, birdhouses, wellingtons ...) :heart:
teatime (teacups, teapots, teakettles, cupcakes ...) :heart:
birds (hummingbirds, red-breasted robins, titmice, swallows ...) :heart:
forest life (squirrels, woodpeckers, owls, hedgehogs, bunnies, mice, toadstools …) :heart:
butterflies, dragonflies :heart:
sealife (shells, seahorses, fish, dolphins, whales, jellyfish, turtles, seals, seabirds …) :heart:
autumn (seasonal flowers, leaves ...) :heart:
seasonal (Christmas, Halloween [cute, not gross!])
baby animals, cute animals
books

Brands:

Two brands that I simply love, love, love when it comes to scrapbooking stickers (and scrapbooking supplies in general) are K&Company and Tilda. Being located in Germany, it's extremely difficult for me to come by any K&Company stickers unless I am willing to pay exorbitant amounts of money for shipping. If my partner were located in the US and managed to snatch some of those I'd be thrilled! Tilda is a Swedish company, and easiest to come by in Europe. :heart:

Just like any child in Germany in the late 80s, I had a sticker collection that I would keep in a few precious sticker albums. The majority of those stickers were produced by Sandylion in the late 80s and early 90s. About two years ago, I decided to try and rebuild my childhood collection.

Miraculously, vintage sticker sheets by Sandylion are still easily and cheaply obtainable via ebay and the like. However, many US and Canadian sellers will not ship to Germany. If my swap partner came from the US or Canada, I would be thrilled if they had a quick look whether they were able to obtain any of the sheets that I am still missing. (Dear partner, if it’s not pictured, don’t buy it! In all likelihood, I already own it. ;))

Spoiler

MLP G1 round puffy stickers. I am close to completing my favourite sets of G1 ponies, and once I am done with these, I would like to focus on G1 puffy stickers. The only round puffy sticker I have so far is one of Baby Blossom on original backing. Any others would be welcome!

I would also be excited to receive any of the G1 puffy sticker sheets that have been released (teacher316 has pictures of a complete collection here).

Things you DO NOT love:

cheap, printed stickers
kromekote stickers
cork stickers
scratch n’ sniff stickers
holographic stickers

hearts and smileys
sports- or shopping-themed
letters, words, phrases, numbers
nail stickers and tattoos
dogs and cats
anything Disney, anime, comic, TV … related
anything religiously themed

MLP G2, G3, G3.5 and G4 stickers

I dislike black (unless it is used for Halloween stickers), and I steer away from anything glaringly vibrantly coloured.

Anything else you want your partner to know?

Generally, I prefer fancy stickers over cheap and simple stickers. Dear partner, don’t be shy to go with a few sheets of fancy stickers instead of a small pile of cheaper stickers! ;) Oh, and I've been rather specific in some places, but don't stress out over anything, please! Anything that matches my loves will be loved! :lol:

Allergies?

Re stickers: No scented stickers, please!
Re snacks: I am a vegetarian and, sadly, I have a lactose intolerance. Ingredients that need to be avoided are any animal produce (such as gelatine) as well as any dairy produce (such as milk sugar). White chocolate (which I love) and vegan snacks are usually a safe bet, however, I'd be just as happy if my partner didn't include any snacks!

Additional Q&As:

Spoiler
Favorite color?

Pale blue, pale lavender, pale aqua, pale green.

Favorite candy?

White chocolate.

Do you like handmade things?

I love handmade cards, drawings, etc. that go with a swap box, but, sadly, I have no use for things like handmade jewelry (I wouldn't be allowed to wear it at work), sorry. :blush:

What do you use your stickers for?

Scrapbooking, photo albums, journaling, cards & envelopes. Collecting.

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby?

Scrapbooking supplies are always welcome! I love design papers, tags, die-cuts, embellishments, contour scissors, border punches, cuttlebugs, stamps, templates ... ^.^

What kinds of sticker albums do you like:
  • albums with blank pages that you can add stickers to and remove from again
    (the stickers remain reusable after removal from the pages)
  • albums that contain pages full of of stickers that relate to one theme
    (such as an album full of unicorn stickers)
  • albums for collectibles
    (like the G1 MLP album by Panini)?
Lol, to be honest, I don't have any use for sticker albums myself. I prefer to keep my stickers on their original sheets rather than sticking them into an album, I'm not into collectibles, and I find myself more drawn to beautiful single sheets rather than albums with loads of printed stickers. :)

Partner are there any UK goodies you would like as extras in your box?
Eg. Candy, UK themed stickers?

Twinings tea! With the swap boxes arriving in September and autumn being almost on the doorstep, tea would be perfect! I especially like Twinings fruit teas and Twinings Lady Grey tea. :heart:

ETA: Oh, I completely forgot: UK stamps! I love incorporating real stamps into my scrapbooking projects (you have soooo beautiful stamps in the UK, I'm quite jealous). I also adore the presentation packs issued by Royal Mail. :heart:

Coffee, Tea, other Favorite Beverage?

Tea!!! I'm running low on bagged tea (for office hours), so bagged tea would be particularly welcome this time around. :biggrin:

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity?
None actually. :blush: If I absolutely had to choose, I'd say Fluttershy.

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio
No, sorry. I wasn't even able to find it on the internet ...

What are your hobbies and interests?
Reading (literary classics, crime novels, historical novels), flute-playing, dancing, photography, scrapbooking, cross-stitching.

What kinds of things do you like as extras? (I.e. Candy, blind bags, craft supplies, small collectibles, etc)
scrapbooking supplies, bagged tea, pixietails from Lady Lovely Locks ^.^

Stationary items, pencil case, shopping bag or key covers?
I have more than enough of all of these, sorry!

Do you like disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey minnie Donald daisy) or only newer ones?
No Disney for me, please! (I've actually listed it among my "dislikes". ;))

We are making an impromptu trip to disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner?
Again: No Disney for me, please. ;)

Do you have a pony OC? If not, favorite pony?
My favourite pony is G1 High Flyer!

Do you have pets and can I please include something for them?
No pets.

The same goes for human family members :p
No spouse or children.

Do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? I'm talking cute with big eyes or pretty and sparkly/shiny not icky or scary or realistic.
Yes to cute butterflies, caterpillars and dragonflies!

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?
I'd prefer the box to be undecorated. I sent in my home address instead of my office address, however, I absolutely hate it when the postman wants to discuss what's inside my parcel, and with pretty decorations on the outside, he's bound to make some sort of comment ... ;)

Do you like tsum tsums? If so are there any you're looking for?
No idea what these are, so it's safe to say I'm not looking for any. :P

Coffee Mugs?
No, thank you. I don't drink coffee at all. ;)

Do you want me to ship early OR do you want me to look for some things in China?
I'd say, ship early! I don't think there's anyhing on my wishlist that would be particularly easy to find in China. :)

How do you feel about strange flavored chips?
Crisps? I'm addicted to them, but I only eat baked sour cream crisps. ;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:41:37 AM by Libelle »

Wishlist

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2015, 06:26:40 PM »
Answers from application:

Spoiler
Types of stickers you like: ones made from fancy paper, flakes, glitter, vintage, fuzzy, iridescent, laser cut, dimensional (but not plastic), holographic, foil, embossed, liquid crystal, glow-in-the-dark

Things you LOVE: cats/kittens, birds, teddy bears, butterflies, ladybugs, fairies, crowns, ballet, cookies, cupcakes, birthdays, flowers (especially roses, violets, daffodils, sakura -- cherry blossoms, lilacs and wisteria), castles, unicorns, pegasus, shoujo manga,  mermaids, seashells, peacocks, stars, rainbows, bows/ribbons, Victorian, Edwardian, princesses, macarons, tea parties, hearts, crescent moons, bubbles, bird cages, wings, berries, kimono, onigiri, Japanese sweets,  vintage luggage labels, fairy tales, art by Golden Age illustrators (such as Willy Pogány, Edmund Dulac, Arthur Rackham, Kay Nielsen, Warwick Goble, Jessie Willcox Smith, Virginia Frances Sterrett, Clara M Burd, Jessie Bayes, Ida Rentoul Outhwaite, and Annie French),  Monet's artwork,  wands, gems, candles, snowflakes, pink, violet, sea green, sky blue, pastels, chandeliers, autumn -- leaves especially, stained glass, canopy beds,  waterfalls, goldfish, paper lanterns, fireworks, carousels, Paris, Japanese woodblock prints of nature (not people), flower fairies by Cicely Mary Barker, vintage maps, donuts, ice cream, Alphonse Mucha's artwork, Art Nouveau, beaches (without people), Eiffel Tower, cakes, Pierre-Joseph Redouté's botanical illustrations, vintage seed packet illustrations, sweet lolita fashion, clawfoot bathtubs, candy, vintage postcards, Katogi Mari's artwork, foxes, lanterns, bunnies, Macoto Takahashi's artwork, silver, deer, prisms, winged hearts, keys, swans, doves, hummingbirds, buttons, poodles, pocket watches, vintage perfume labels, fancy hats, cherries, strawberries, music notes, paper dolls, feathers, morning glories, ivy, lace, snow globes, music boxes, old glass bottles (perfume, medicine, soda pop etc.), cotton candy, sparklers, embroidery, terrariums, fantastical greenhouses, antique playing cards, pussy-willows

Brands: Lisa Frank, Sandylion, Mrs. Grossman, Stickopotomus

Tv/movie themes/Characters: My Little Pony (not G2 or G3.5), Little Twin Stars (Kiki and Lala), Jewelpet, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Creamy Mami, Kitty Cucumber, Care Bears (1980s vintage), Rainbow Brite (1980s vintage), Saint Tail, Himechan's Ribbon, Nurse Angel Ririka, Powerpuff Girls (especially Bubbles), Jane Austen's works, Princess Jellyfish, Studio Ghibli (not Grave of the Fireflies and My Neighbors the Yamadas), Disney Princesses (especially Belle), The Last Unicorn, Gibson Girls (Harrison Fisher's work too), Princess Tutu, Jem and the Holograms, Miss Piggy (especially Muppet Babies version), Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Anne of Green Gables, The Little Colonel, Magical Emi, Wedding Peach, vintage Barbie, Lady LovelyLocks, Beatrix Potter's works, Alice in Wonderland, Peppermint Rose, Rose Petal Place, Poochie, Magic Knight Rayearth, Pretty Sammy, Sugar Sugar Rune, vintage Winnie the Pooh, Tiny Toons (especially Babs and Fifi), Full Moon o Sagashite, Da Da Da, Lady and the Tramp, Cleo from Heathcliff, The Chipettes (1980's vintage), Charmmy Kitty, Bonbon Ribbon, My Melody, Ruby Gloom, GIR from Invader Zim, Alpacasso, Marie and Duchess from the Aristocats, Disney's Robin Hood (animated), Daria, Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Muyo, Cherry Merry Muffin, the characters from the Serendipity books, Whisper the Winged Unicorn, Hummingmint

Things you DO NOT love: I am not interested in Pokemon and Digimon (although Eevee is admittedly cute!), moustache stuff, smushed face animals (pugs, Persians etc.), Doraemon, I don't like most shounen anime/manga ie: Naruto, Bleach, Dr. Slump, Dragon Ball (although I do like Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Oh My Goddess! and Detective Conan), although I like comic strip characters like Snoopy, Garfield etc. well enough I don't want goods with these characters, video games, Pullip/Blythe -- big headed dolls (I love my J-Doll though and love Pullip clothes), I like looking at other's Monster High dolls but I don't collect them or their goods myself, I like Hello Kitty well enough but not her trendy tanned version  and I feel she's a little overplayed, I'm not a Littlest Pet Shop collector either, I'm not a big fan of Mickey, Donald etc. although the girls in cute retro outfits have caught my eye before, insects (other than butterflies, ladybugs, fireflies and very cute bees and dragonflies), arachnids, G2 and G3.5 ponies, the color orange, monsters (vampires, mummies, zombies, bad witches, basically anything creepy, gross, scary, gory etc.), needles, Kewpie, CG Chipettes and all the new versions of 1980s characters (except MLP, I like FiM), I like Sanrio but I don't care for Badtz-Maru, Keroppi, Kuromi, Patty & Jimmy, Hangyodon, Kappa Rumba, Lloromannic, Monkichi, Chi Chai Monchan, Pekkle, Minna No Tabo, Shinkansen, Pippo, Robowan, Kyupi or the Runabouts; I'm not a big fan of San-X characters in general (I do however particularly like Berry Puppy, Homekoro, and Jewel Cat), Monchhichi, Smurfs, sad and gloomy things, nail stickers, tattoos, rub-on transfers, sports themes, military/camo theme, teacher stickers

Anything else you want your partner to know? If you buy stickers for a  nine year old girly-girl  in 1986, you'll be golden

Allergies? mushrooms, cigarette smoke, mold, very strong artificial scents (I like scratch and sniff stickers but no "air freshner" type scents)

Favorite color? Iridescent, mint green, pink and silver (mostly any cool toned pastel)

Favorite candy? Bubble gum

Do you like handmade things? Love them! :heart:

What do you use your stickers for? Collecting first and foremost, decorating, card making, collage making...

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby? I love almost all types of stationery goods (although I don't need any more memo pads or sticky notes) as well as washi tape and small boxes, envelopes or containers with which to sort and store stickers.

Partner are there any UK goodies you would like as extras in your box? Any of the UK exclusive retro MLP stationery goods or G4 stationery goods would be ginger peachy! I also love tea (but not Earl Grey - not a fan of bergamot in tea) and tea accouterments.

Coffee, Tea, other Favorite Beverage? Tea :heart: I like black tea best with milk and honey but I also like fruit and chocolate herbal tea for evenings.

What kinds of sticker albums do you like:
I never trust sticker albums to release my stickers after a traumatic event in elementary school so I don't use any currently. Once upon a time I had something akin to a photo album that had clear sheets of pockets for stickers and that was perfect! If you do find something like that partner, always opt for maximum pastel 80s cuteness!

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity? Rarity! :heart:

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir? I hadn't but it sounded adorable so I looked it up. Is this the same as Pink Light? Their floral designs in particular are so cheerful!

What are your hobbies and interests? My hobbies are reading, writing, herbalism, crafting, thrifting, tea ceremony, travelling and dressing up in vintage outfits.

What kinds of things do you like as extras? I like blind bags and craft supplies and small collectibles. I'm most impressed by things that show some research. I've been doing swaps for a couple of years so if you read my older swap questions you'll get pretty detailed descriptions of exactly what I like. :D

Stationary items, pencil case, shopping bag or key covers? pencil case, I especially love tin pencil cases

Do you like Disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey Minnie Donald Daisy) or only newer ones? I'm not a big fan of Disney's main characters. Daisy and Minnie in retro garb can be adorable but that's about it. My favorite characters are: Miss Bianca from The Rescuers, Lady from Lady and the Tramp, Marie and Duchess from the Aristocats, Robin Hood and Maid Marian, and although I like all the princesses, Belle is my favorite. I also like fairies like Tinker Bell.

We are making an impromptu trip to Disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner? Paper-cut art, if it's available, would be lovely. Also maybe pens with glitter tubes with any of the characters listed above.

What are your favorite color(s)? Iridescent, pink with mint green, violet, silver and other cool toned pastels

Do you have a pony OC? If not, favorite pony? I don't have a real OC. Sonnet (my avatar) is the closest and I had a ponicature drawn at a convention but I don't have the feeling of connection with either of them that I think most people with ponysonas do. My favorite G1 is Glory and my favorite G4 in Rarity. Close second favorites? G1 - Windy, G4 - Pinkie Pie.

Do you have pets and can I please include something for them? My husband and I have two cats. His is a Korat mix and mine is a Ragdoll. They love boxes and string and Luna, my Ragdoll, will play with crumpled up paper until she puts it in her water dish and it falls apart. So as long as you put wrapped presents in a cardboard box (it doesn't need to be big enough for a cat, in fact trying to fit in small boxes is its own fun challenge) you will have pleased our cats. ^_^ (However I'd love some Ragdoll stickers!)

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done? Decorated boxes are fun! My only caveat is that you don't use any stickers I'd love that can't be found unused inside as well. I will be very sad if I have to see wonderful stickers that I can't use.

Do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? There are only three kinds of bugs I like in the decorative sense - butterflies, lightning bugs (fireflies) and ladybugs. I am otherwise terrified of bugs in general. I don't like most reptiles, dragons and dinosaurs so I'm not looking to collect stickers of them. Sorry... I sound like such a girly-girl but I do like earthworms and toads in real life!

Do you like tsum tsums? If so are there any you're looking for? I do. :) I am currently looking for Eeyore for my husband who is a total Eeyore.

How about coffee mugs? I'm more of a teacup collector but I do treasure my vintage Tenderheart Bear mug so if it's got one of my interests emblazoned on it, go for it!

Do you want me to ship early OR do you want me to look for some things in China? I'm sure you could find a good bit of cuteness in China but whatever works best for you is fine. :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:37:28 PM by Sumire »
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2015, 03:08:03 AM »
Yay I'm in!!
Here are my answers:

Type of stickers I like:
Puffy, fuzzy, flat, glittery, tiny stickers, scented, sparkly, prisim! I really really like cute stickers!

Brands: ANY!

Things I love:
Ponies, mermaids, shells, unicorns, Pegasi, cute animals, sea creatures, foxes, snails, bugs, butterflies, mushrooms, flowers, stars, candy, ice cream, celestial bodies, colorful objects, objects with faces, cute anime -esque things and animals, lipstick and make up, bunnies, sea horses, octopus, dinosaurs, pokemon, birds, bumble bees, fish, frogs, turtles, tadpoles, fairies, planets, moons, sailor moon, Sanrio.

TV characters ect:
Sailor moon, my little pony (not G3), hello kitty, Sanrio friends (especially kerropi and little twin stars) the little mermaid, ariels sisters, witches,  cute anime magical girls! Disney Princess. Miyazaki and other studio ghibili characters!!!

Dislikes:
Scrap booking stickers, stickers of real pictures/animals, super realistic looking animal stickers, teacher stickers, super Heros/comic book, sports, smileys, cheap stickers, words, religious stickers, holiday stickers, cork stickers, food (unless it's candy or sweets or super cute), air planes and cars stickers, people unless they are anime-esque or undeniably cute stickers, cats, realistic horse stickers, letter stickers, bumper stickers, big stickers, american cartoons other than Disney (ex: Dora the explorer, Simpsons, Nickelodeon, ect)

Anything you want your partner to know?
Have fun!!!

Allergies:
None

Favorite colors:
Blues, purples, greens, black.

Favorite candy: anything caramel flavored, anything really not huge on chocolates or sour candies. I love unique candies though! I also love cherry or fruit punch flavor!

Handmade things:
Sure! I love things that are super useful and serve purpose though!

What do I use my stickers for?
Hoarding....I really want to start a sticker album though!

Extras?
I'd love a unicorn sticker album haha. I'm pretty easy to please with extras! Just no earrings please!

Partner are there any UK goodies you would like as extras in your box?
Eg. Candy, UK themed stickers?   I love unique candies exclusive to your regions! Stickers would be cute!

I love teas! Especially really floral teas! But not rose!

Sticker album types?
I'd love one where I can put my stickers in to collect! But I'm not going to say no to a book of unicorn stickers...

Between these 3 G4 ponies, which do you like most: Fluttershy, Applejack, or Rarity?
Rarity!!!

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio?
no but just googled them and they are cute.

I'm a make up artist for work, I like make up, fashion, jewelry, ponies, art. Enjoy hanging out with friends, going out to eat, travel, trying new things and exploring!

I don't collect G4 blind bags, but I like the Disney princess pet blind bags and mlp dolly mix. I like candy, hello kitty and Sanrio friends (esp. Twin stars and keroppi.) long necklaces with single pendants I'm really into stones and crystals on necklaces right now! I live g1 barrettes and combs too!

Do you like disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey minnie Donald daisy) or only newer?
I like Disney! My favorite is Ariel and her sisters and Ursula. But I also like belle, Elsa, Daisy Duck, tinker bell and the other pixie hallow faeries, jasmine, chip n dale, Mulan, Snow White.

all of the above?

Pets?
I have a 75 gallon fresh water tank. They are all set though! :)

Impromptu Disney trip?
Have fun!! I love all things little mermaid! Especially her sisters!

Oc/ favorite ponies?
I do have an oc check out my avatar! As for favorite ponies? Ribbon, posey, paradise, masquerade, sea ponies, lickity split, gusty, moondancer, lofty, North Star, skydancer, hopscotch, 2nd release rainbows, sparkle babies.

Box decorations?
No thank you. It's coming to my office!

Tsum tsum?
I think they are super cute! I currently have the ones from inside out and lady from lady and the tramp! Not looking for any certain ones, I think they are all cute!

Mugs?
I'm not a coffee drinker, so a mug wouldn't get much use I'm afraid!

China?
I would love things from China! Candy, small trinkets, knock off sailor moon things!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:22:48 PM by Mermaid »
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2015, 02:22:34 PM »
Im going to be working on putting the Q&A master post together today. :) cant wait to get started!

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up OPEN! 2 DAYS LEFT]
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2015, 04:27:57 PM »
I'm in, yay! This swap was so much fun last time! I'm so excited!

Types of stickers you like: I like all kinds of stickers really. I love vintage stickers. I like puffy stickers, 3D stickers, and scratch & sniff stickers. And I like flakes too!

Things you LOVE:
Animals: I love cats and wildcats of all kinds. I also love wolves, foxes, dolphins, and seahorses. Honestly, there really aren’t any animals that I don’t like. The cuter the better! Oh, and I love dinosaurs.
Fantasy/Mythology: Pegasus, unicorn, alicorn, dragon, phoenix, gryphon, hippogriff, sphinx, hippocampus, chimera, manticore, basilisk, fairy/pixie/sprite, Cerberus, mermaids, lycans, harpies, dryads, elves. Pretty much, if it has to do with fantasy/mythology, I’ll love it.
Celestial Stuff: Sun, moon, stars, planets, comets, asteroids, galaxies, nebulas. Basically anything to do with outer space.
Supernatural/Paranormal: Vampires, werewolves, witches, magic, zombies, ghosts, mummies, black cats, bats. When it comes to these types of things I generally prefer the more cutesy stuff, nothing graphic or gory please.
Pirate Stuff: Pirates, parrots, pirate ships, treasure maps, skull & crossbones, treasures chests, sea creatures, swords, anchors, mermaids. I loved pirate themed stuff. My favorite pirate is Hook from Once Upon a Time.

Brands: Hmm. I’m not too familiar with sticker brands. To be honest, the brand doesn’t really matter to me as much as the sticker itself. As long as you stick to the “things I love” and avoid the “things I do not love” I will be happy. I do like those Panini/Merlin stickers, the ones that go in the sticker albums. I would be super happy to receive stickers for my Frozen and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers sticker albums, doesn’t matter if they are loose or still in packs as long as they still have their backing.

Disney: I am a huge Disney fan! My favorite characters are Tinker Bell and Stitch. My favorite movies are Lady & the Tramp and Frozen. I also really like Lion King 1 & 2, 101 Dalmatians, Princess & the Frog, Finding Nemo, Inside Out, Alice in Wonderland, and Peter Pan. I love all the Disney cats, especially Marie, Figaro, and Oliver. I also like Disney Fairies & Disney Princesses.
Anime: Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Mermaid Melody, Magic Knight Rayearth, Card Captor Sakura, Shugo Chara, Pretear, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Pokemon, Monster Rancher, Inuyasha, Angelic Layer, Fruits Basket, Unico
Cartoons: Jem, Powerpuff Girls, Futurama, Snorks, Smurfs, Captain Planet, Spongebob, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Care Bears, My Little Pony, Phineas & Ferb, Gargoyles, Inspector Gadget, Reboot, X-Men Evolution
TV Shows: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Once Upon a Time, Buffy, Friends, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Heroes, Big Bang Theory, The Flash, Boy Meets World
Movies: Gremlins, Labyrinth, Back to the Future, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Land Before Time, Anastasia, Guardians of the Galaxy, Despicable Me
Books: The Last Unicorn, The Neverending Story, The Secret of NIMH, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Eragon, The Golden Compass, Maximum Ride, Witch & Wizard, Divergent
Video Games: Nintendo, Super Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Smash Bros, Monster Rancher, Pokemon, World of Warcraft, Resident Evil, Skylanders
Super Heroes/Villains: X-Men, Spiderman, Spider-Gwen, The Flash, Captain America, Teen Titans, Batman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Batgirl, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver

Things you DO NOT love: Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Chowder, The Regular Show, Family Guy, Simpsons, Tangled, Dragonball Z, Proud Family, Wolverine, South Park, American Dad, Gravity Falls, Glee, Justin Bieber, Nickelback, Twilight, religion, politics, mustaches, gore, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, killer whales, sports

Anything else you want your partner to know? You can find a ton more information about my likes/dislikes here: link

~*Swap Questions*~

Favorite color?
My favorite colors are pink, blue, and yellow. The color scheme in my bedroom is pink & black.

Favorite candy?
Favorites: Violet Crumble, Crunchie, Peanut Butter M&Ms
Likes: chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, mint, gummies, sour candy, green apple, raspberry
Dislikes: coconut, grape, lemon, cinnamon, pecans, nuts

Do you like handmade things?
Yes, I love them! I always appreciate when someone takes the time to handcraft something for me. Handmade items are usually some of my favorite swap items.

What do you use your stickers for?
I mostly collect them. And I love sticker albums - the kind where you have to buy stickers in blind packs to try and complete the album.

What kinds of sticker albums do you like?
Panini/Merlin collectible sticker albums. I have a Frozen album, which I would love to receive stickers for. I would also love any Mighty Morphin Power Rangers stickers or albums. See the spoiler for photos and details.
Spoiler
This is the Frozen album I have. I would love any stickers for it, doesn't matter if they are in packs or loose, as long as they are still on their backing so I can stick them!

I am a huge Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan and I collect all kinds of Power Ranger merch. I would love to receive any of these albums or any stickers for them. I don't care if the albums already have stickers in them, as long as they are in good condition. And I would love any stickers, again doesn't matter if they are in packs or loose, as long as they are still on their backing so I can stick them!

Are there any extras you might like that relate to your sticker hobby?
Do sticker albums count as extras? If they do then I would love any stickers albums that relate to any of the likes I mentioned! Other than that, I love erasers. Not just plain erasers, I'm talking about those fun erasers that are shaped like different things, like animals and stuff. I would love any erasers that relate to any of my likes. I also like mechanical pencils, post-it notes (not plain yellow pads, but the ones with cute shapes or designs), any cute stationery that has to do with my any of likes would be cool too.

Partner are there any UK goodies you would like as extras in your box? Eg. Candy, UK themed stickers?
I love trying new candy that I can't get here. Through swaps is how I found out that I love Crunchies, Aeros, and Violet Crumbles. I especially love chocolate, honeycomb, peanut butter, marshmallow, and mint! Stickers themed for the country/state my partner is from would be cool too!

I always feel bad answering this question. I'm not really a fan of hot beverages. Maybe it's because I live in Florida and it's always so friggin' hot, but here we are into cold beverages! :P I do like hot chocolate though, for those super rare night were it does get cold enough to drink it.

I love Rarity! I like Fluttershy. I'm not really an Applejack fan. I think it's because I liked G1 Applejack so much, I really don't care much for G4 Applejack.

Have you heard of the designer stationary company, Pink Chandeleir/Pink Light Studio?
Nope.

I'm almost always on the computer. I studied Digital Media in school, it's like a mix of graphic design and web design/development. I like surfing the web, drawing, working on pony customs, collecting stuff (I have tons of collections), reading, playing with my pets (4 cats, 3 dogs), playing video games, going to the movie theater, watching TV, hanging out with my sister, going to concerts, going to cons.

I like candy, handmade items, and items for my other collections.

I like stationery items, things I can use. I don't really have a need for pencil cases, shopping bags, or key covers.

Do you like Disney characters? If so...which? Do you like the classics? (Mickey minnie Donald daisy) or only newer ones?
I am a huge Disney fan! I collect Disney stuffed animals, Disney pins, and Tinker Bell stuff. My favorite movies are Lady & the Tramp, Frozen, Aristocats, Lion King 1 & 2, 101 Dalmatians, Oliver & Company, Finding Nemo, Peter Pan, and Alice in Wonderland. My favorite characters are Tinker Bell and Stitch. I love all Disney cats, especially Marie, Figaro, and Oliver. I also like Disney Fairies and Disney Princesses. And I am obsessed with Hook from Once Upon a Time.

We are making an impromptu trip to Disneyland this week...is there anything you may like from there partner?
Sure! I live so close to Disney World that I am sick of it, but I love Disneyland! I would love anything with Sleeping Beauty's Castle on it, everything here has Cinderella's castle on it. I would also love anything themed for California Adventure or World of Color! The question right above this one lists my favorite Disney characters and movies, anything from any of those would be awesome too. Also, I collect Disney stuffed animals, Disney pins, and Tinker Bell stuff.
My Tinker Bell Collection:
Spoiler
I collect all things Tinker Bell. I don’t have a wishlist for this collection. Basically, if it’s Tinker Bell and I don’t have it then I would be happy to receive it! Dolls & small figures are my favorites. I like both the original version of Tinker Bell from Peter Pan and the newer version of Tinker Bell from the Disney Fairies movies. And handmade/custom items are more than welcome!
Current Collection:

My Disney Stuffed Animal Collection:
Spoiler
I collect plushies of all Disney animals. I do have a wishlist of a few of my most wanted characters, but I would be happy to receive any Disney animal plush, especially of characters that I don’t have yet. Also, when looking through the wishlist, it doesn’t have to be the exact stuffed animal pictured, it’s mostly just a list of the characters that I want most, any plush version of the character is fine. One more thing, I have recently discovered tsum tsums, and they are adorable! I threw together a quick wishlist, but I would be happy to receive tsum tsums of characters from any of my favorite movies. The only tsum tsums I have so far are Stitch and Marie. Also, handmade/custom plushies are more than welcome!
Disney Stuffed Animals Wishlist
Disney Tsum Tsum Wishlist
Current Collection:

My Disney Pin Collection:
Spoiler
I collect Disney pins. I don’t have a wishlist for these because there are just too many of them. But I do have pictures of all the ones I have. I mainly collect princess pins, Tinker Bell pins, Stitch pins, and cat pins. But I also wouldn’t turn away any Lady and the Tramp pins, Alice in Wonderland pins, 101 Dalmatians pins, Peter Pan pins, Dumbo pins, or Disney villain pins. Here are pics of the ones I have so far.
Current Collection:
(I also have the Disney Princess Shoe Pins, just don't have a photo of them yet.)

Do you have a pony OC? If not, favorite pony?
I do have an OC/Ponysona, her name is Midnight Sun. Pics in spoiler.
Spoiler

Customs not made by me.
My favorite pony is Bowtie! I love all things Bowtie, variations, customs, merchandise, artwork, ATCs, alternate rehairs, nirvanas, etc.
My Bowtie Army:

Bowtie Army Wishlist:
Spoiler
If an item is crossed out that means I already have one, but when it comes to Bowtie I don't mind doubles!

Bowtie:
Argentinian Bowtie
Brazilian Bowtie (sitting pose)
Brazilian Bowtie (shy pose)
Colombian Bowtie (any)
Euro Bowtie
French Bowtie
French Reverse Bowtie (pink body, blue hair)
French Suntie/Rainbowtie (rainbow hair)
Greek Bowtie
Italian Bowtie (shy pose, pink hair)
Italian Bowtie (shy pose, magenta hair)
Italian Bowtie (CP, pink hair)
Italian Bowtie (CP, magenta hair)
Italian Bowtie (CP, red hair)
Mexican Bowtie
Peruvian Bowtie (unicorn)
Peruvian Bowtie (shy pose)
South African Bowtie
Spanish/NC Bowtie
US Bowtie (light body)
US Bowtie (dark body)

Baby Bowtie:
Colombian Baby Bowtie
Euro Baby Bowtie
Greek Baby Bowtie
Peruvian Baby Bowtie
Spanish Baby Bowtie

*I also love Custom Bowties in any size, shape, form, or gen!*

If a custom idea is crossed out it means I already have one, but I certainly wouldn't mind another!

Custom Bowtie Ideas: Twinkle Eye Bowtie, Twice-as-Fancy Bowtie, Princess Bowtie, Sweetheart Sister Bowtie, Big Brother Bowtie, Brush n Grow Bowtie, Flutter Bowtie, Winger Bowtie, Seapony Bowtie, Alternate Pose Bowtie, Reverse Bowtie, Rainbow Bowtie, G2 Bowtie, G3 Bowtie, G4 Bowtie, and anything else you can think of!

Custom Baby Bowtie Ideas: Newborn Bowtie, First Tooth Baby Bowtie, Teeny Tiny Bowtie, Fancy Pants Baby Bowtie, Baby Brother Bowtie, Baby Seapony Bowtie, G2 Baby Bowtie, G3 Baby Bowtie, G4 Baby Bowtie, and anything else you can think of!

Do you have pets and can I please include something for them?
I do have pets, four cats and a Yorkie. My pets are like my children. They are usually with me when I open my swap boxes and they are always very happy when they receive something! They love treats and toys. Smaller, softer treats are easiest for them to eat and enjoy. Cappy (my Yorkie) likes plush squeak toys and rope toys. The cats like anything that crinkles, jingles, or dangles. Photos in the spoiler!
Spoiler
Photo 1 is Kelly (gray tabby) and Cappy (yorkie). Photo 2 is Zack (black tabby) and Moo (black & white). Photo 3 is Sassy (lynx point siamese).

The same goes for human family members :p
My sister loves stickers. She actually took part in the sticker swap last year. She really wanted to participate this year as well but was unable to do so. I think she would be really happy and surprised to receive some stickers. And I certainly don't mind if you spend some of the budget on her. Seeing my sister happy makes me happy too.
Here is her info from last years stickers swap:
Spoiler
Arena name: Daring Symphony

Types of stickers you like: any and all kinds of stickers (I love Smiley stickers, Holofoils, and 3D stickers)

Things you LOVE: Colors Green, Purple, Black, Kittens, Puppies, Owls, Dolphins, Most animals, Puzzles, Logic Puzzles, Optical Illusions, Erasers, Legos, Scrapbooking, Sticker Books, Tools, Crayola stuff, Lisa Frank, Clocks, Window Stickers, Magnets, Dragons, Dinosaurs, Guitars and other instruments, Music themed stickers, Cupcakes, Coca-Cola, Sushi, Cute Monsters, Pegasus, Unicorns, Butterflies, Flowers(dahlias, roses), Candy(not citrus flavored)(Pezz and Smarties are my favorite, I love chocolate and coconut), the beach, theme parks, rollercoasters, Physics, Math, Basketball(but no other sports), figure skating, teddy bears, Coins, Pressed Pennies, foreign currency, Temporary Tattoos,

Brands: any

Tv/movie themes/Characters: mlp, lps, hello kitty, care bears, monster high, pokemon, Digimon, Hot Wheels, Sailor Moon, Frozen, All Disney characters(Pluto, Elsa, Olaf, Donald, Pocahontas, Cinderella and her mice), all Miyazaki films (Howls Moving Castle), Power Rangers (MMPR and Megaforce), Super Heroes/Villains (Spiderman, Batman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Catwoman, Harley Quinn), Futurama, Kim Possible (Rufus), Danny Phantom, Rocket Power, Looney Toons (Tweety, Marvin, Bugs, Daffy), Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Whinie the Pooh, Tigger, Last Unicorn, Snoopy, Woodstock, Flintstones, Jetsons, Captain Planet, Zelda, Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Kirby, Plants vs Zombies, Pacman, Sonic, World of Warcraft, Resident Evil,  Harry Potter(I’m a Slitherin), Mortal Instruments(Books not movie), Unico, Hunger Games, Snorks, Smerfs, Monsters Inc.,

Things you DO NOT love: Adventure Time, The amazing world of gumball, chowder, the regular show, family guy, Simpsons, Tangled, Dragonball Z, Proud Family, Wolverine, South Park, American Dad, Gravity Falls, Glee, Justin Bieber, Twilight, Religion, Politics, mustaches,

Anything else you want your partner to know? I don’t mind loose stickers. And I like weird stickers like stickers of road signs or other crazy random stuff. I have 3 cats and 3 dogs, they like it when they get a little something too.

Do you like cute bugs, reptiles, butterflies, dragons and dinosaurs? I'm talking cute with big eyes or pretty and sparkly/shiny not icky or scary or realistic.
Oh yes! I like anything cute! And I am a big fan of dragons and dinosaurs too.

Do you want your box decorated or would you prefer that is not done?
Either way is fine with me. I love receiving decorated boxes, so if that's what you want to do go for it! But if that's not really your thing partner then I am totally okay receiving an undecorated box.

Do you like tsum tsums? If so are there any you're looking for?
I love them! I only have two so far, Stitch and Marie. But I would love more!
I actually have a wishlist for Tsum Tsums: https://www.pinterest.com/jennyfer2004/disney-tsum-tsums/

How about coffee mugs?
Although I do like coffee mugs, I would prefer not to receive any. I have no place to store them in my tiny kitchen. I have actually had to start getting rid of some of mine. :(

Do you want me to ship early OR do you want me to look for some things in China?
Either way is fine with me. If you'd rather ship early I don't mind. But if you want to look for some things in China I think that would be really cool.

How do you feel about strange flavored chips?
I love strange flavored potato chips! I've actually got a bunch in my kitchen right now that my mom bought for me to try. I have Southern Biscuits & Gravy flavored chips, Gyro flavored chips, and Truffle Fries flavored chips. When it comes to food, I love trying new things. So strange flavored chips are right up my alley!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:10:07 AM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sticker Swap [Sign Up OPEN! LAST DAY!!]
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2015, 07:16:31 AM »
Eeeeek so EXCITED to get my partner tomorrow!!! Right, we get them on the 19th!? Im going to Micheals tomorrow for some gifts and Sticker Swap shopping is a perfect time!!!! I LOVE buying for people! x3

Offline Libelle

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2015, 09:40:39 AM »
:frolic:
So excited as well! Went into the city centre today to have a look at what kinds of stickers were available in the stores. Cannot wait to learn about the likes and loves of my secret swap partner!

Wishlist

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2015, 10:33:43 AM »
I've been looking at stickers also while waiting to get a partner. But it's dangerous!! I've bought stickers for myself because I found some really cool ones. Help! I'm not supposed to be buying stickers for myself right now.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2015, 11:50:19 AM »
I am totally with you Seachanger ~ I have started looking at stickers and ended up buying some!!  :lol:
I am very excited about starting shopping for this swap and can't wait to get my partner!
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2015, 01:18:26 PM »
I'm with both of you guys. :D I've started looking, and started saving favorite things and ended up grabbing a couple items at the store the other day. I'm excited to find out who I will be shopping for. :) I'm holding off on going to Michael's until I know who I'm buying for, though. That's half an hour away in the city. My family will take me (I don't drive) but it's not their kinda store so I'd rather not need to go twice. :lol:

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2015, 01:32:02 PM »
Partners COULD take more then one day to arrange, depending on how busy my day is and how shipping prefrences pan out. but it shouldnt take more then two days at the most! ^-^

Iv also been looking at stickers, omg I might have a problem haha.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal