collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Elsa Watch 2014!  (Read 14251 times)

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Re: Elsa Watch 2014!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 01:18:25 PM »
I am also eagerly waiting! We have a Disney store here in our mall and whenever a new Disney movie is released on DVD/Blu-ray the store is flooded with merchandise from whatever movie it is. So as soon as Frozen is released I will be rushing over to check!

~Jennifer
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 02:46:30 PM »
I've seen a few Mattel Elsas reappearing but I really want a Disney Store/ Disney Boutique one. Does anyone one else think Disney was thinking Anna would be more popular than Elsa? It seems like there are a lot more Annas than there are Elsas or maybe it's just because Elsa is more popular right now than Anna.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 02:48:53 PM »
*stands in line*

I can't wait!! My 4yo has been asking for Elsa almost every day since she saw the movie in December, but everywhere has been sold out (except for Amazon--someone has one listed for $200!  :shocked: ). Disney Store, come on!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 03:29:35 PM »
Ponyfan-I don't think that Disney expected Elsa to be as popular as she is. I think they thought Anna would be the one everyone wanted.

I was watching the Oscars and I was so excited when Frozen won! I felt bad when Idena got her name said wrong. And was happy that Ellen made it a point to say her name twice to make up for. I'm sure it was nerves but they do practice before the show even goes on.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 03:44:49 PM »
The heck? I was told a month or so back that she'd be in warhouses in a week. I'm guessing she never arrived??

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
The heck? I was told a month or so back that she'd be in warhouses in a week. I'm guessing she never arrived??

At my our store they were supposed to be back in stock by mid to late February (the singing Elsa showed up about a month ago though). However, it got pushed back until 'March'. From one of the employees I have talked to frequently it sounds like that some stores may actually have the dolls but can't put them out until a certain date (like a street-date for a book) to be closer to the movie release date. She didn't come right out and say that but very heavily implied it lol.

Edit: you probably already knew that cause I think you and I had talked about it before XD didn't realize who I was talking to. Welcome to Elsa Watch lol
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:37:22 PM by Kitkumi »

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 01:19:25 AM »
I hope everyone manages to get an Elsa! I have the classic but I'd love the singing DS version to go with my singing Anna.

Elsa watch? Is there a shortage I don't know about? I got my daughter the 80 dollar set from the disney store that had both dolls, it didn't seem scarce. Or are we talking the single packs?

Classic Elsa has been sold out for a while now, but now ALL the Frozen dolls are sold out on Disney.com :blink: All the classic dolls, the $80 set, the singing dolls and the toddler dolls... all gone XD

o.o Wow! I knew there was more of Anna around, but wow! I wanted to get a disney store anna and elsa for myself, but now I'm wondering if that'll be wise seeing that there is such a demand. I can wait until after the rush, and if it's not to be, it's not to be.

I really hope everyone who is waiting get's one, I think those dolls are amazing and of great quality, all Elsa lovers need one <333

slightly off topic, Elsa, where did this name come from, I'd never heard it before Frozen

The only other two Elsas I know of are Elsa Lanchester, the actress, and Elsa Schiaparelli, the designer. :)
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2014, 01:52:46 AM »
I've started seeing Elsa dolls pop up in Wal-Mart again (the WM exclusive with Sven and Olaf and the singing Elsa) so I think that's a good sign stores are getting ready for the movie release and we'll experience some heavy traffic on Disney Store's site when they finally release the dolls :P
My Wish List

chihua2

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 02:10:11 AM »
joining in on the wait!!!  :biggrin: wish i had bought the animator dolls and the deluxe set with both dolls in when i had the chance on disneystore.com...but hesitated as shipping to Singapore was going to be really high... with the boxes being huge and all :(

WildLace

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2014, 07:24:23 AM »
joining in on the wait!!!  :biggrin: wish i had bought the animator dolls and the deluxe set with both dolls in when i had the chance on disneystore.com...but hesitated as shipping to Singapore was going to be really high... with the boxes being huge and all :(

Shipping Internationally in always the killer!! I keep writing to Disney to share the Magic but they are being mean to Non-US/UK/EU countries.  :P

to solve the killer shipping from Disneystore.com I have a friend who picks the dolls up for me deboxes them and sends them to me....way easier on the wallet.

chihua2

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2014, 09:43:39 PM »

Shipping Internationally in always the killer!! I keep writing to Disney to share the Magic but they are being mean to Non-US/UK/EU countries.  :P

to solve the killer shipping from Disneystore.com I have a friend who picks the dolls up for me deboxes them and sends them to me....way easier on the wallet.

haha! ikr! the nearest disneystore to me is in Hong Kong! but my sis went there and said all frozen merch were wiped out there too...

will take your advice and look for someone who could pick up the dolls and debox them for me :)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 12:39:03 AM »
GAH! Not even her books are keeping up with the popular demand!!! Yesterday-not even 24 hours ago, I sae the book vender stocking some Frozen Coloring books with Elsa right the the front as I was walking out to buy blindbags. I stared at the large stack of them on the shelf....I said outload to myself, "you know...I will wait and pick this up tonight at work." BIG ERROR! I come into work and I couldnt find them on my lunch break! I dug and dug...nothing! I pulled out the Telezon (pricegun) typed in the UPC (hurray for Google!) and found we had NONE in stock! We sold ALL of them...YESTERDAY! Soooo my advice for collectors is if you see it and you think you want it-just get it! LOL

papier

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2014, 04:47:25 AM »
GAH! Not even her books are keeping up with the popular demand!!! Yesterday-not even 24 hours ago, I sae the book vender stocking some Frozen Coloring books with Elsa right the the front as I was walking out to buy blindbags. I stared at the large stack of them on the shelf....I said outload to myself, "you know...I will wait and pick this up tonight at work." BIG ERROR! I come into work and I couldnt find them on my lunch break! I dug and dug...nothing! I pulled out the Telezon (pricegun) typed in the UPC (hurray for Google!) and found we had NONE in stock! We sold ALL of them...YESTERDAY! Soooo my advice for collectors is if you see it and you think you want it-just get it! LOL

O_O I want that colouring book!! It's beautiful! No wonder it's sold out. Elsa is freaking awesome. I'm surprised if Disney thought Anna would be the one little kids fell in love with (Anna is adorbs, but come on - there's no contest).

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2014, 06:15:35 AM »
That's a really nice coloring book. It sold out here for a while but my local Walmart had a few in stock a couple of months ago.  I know I read a post somewhere  that some people were afraid that Elsa would be the villian before they saw the movie and they weren't sure Elsa was a character that they wanted their kids to have toys of. After the movie came out though people saw that Elsa was a good character and that she's not the villian of the story. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2014, 12:00:07 PM »
Wow, even the coloring books are selling out? :shocked: I don't think the Rapunzel dolls/merch sold out this fast XD I thankfully got that coloring book for Christmas and it's awesome :heart:

(BTW, Frozen is the 19th highest grossing film in America and the 3rd highest grossing animated Disney movie ^.^ http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross )
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal