collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is that one grail pony...  (Read 1767 times)

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
What is that one grail pony...
« on: April 25, 2013, 06:43:57 AM »
...that has always eluded you?

Mine - okay...so I know she's not a *huge* grail, especially considering the number of times I could have purchased her over and over.  I have many other grails that top my list.  But the *one* pony that I've always been after and never actually bought:

TAF Baby Dancing Butterflies

I have had her mom since childhood, and as soon as I found out she had a baby I've always desired to reunite the two.  And yet...to this day...it's a reunion that's yet to be.   It's funny, I've had other TAF babies, other rarer ponies, yet somehow, I just never acquired her.  =P

So.......what is the one grail that you are wanted but have never actually gotten?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: What is that one grail pony...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 07:02:50 AM »
Beach Belle and Caribbean Delight. D:
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 07:20:50 AM »
^^ I saw a Twice as Fancy Dancing Butterfly Baby on ebay, but omg she is like $70! =O Hopefully someone here might have one for sale a bit cheaper for you.

Mine, well this will probably never happen.... but I would love a G4 Minty or Sweetie Blue. Their situation sucks being made once as prototypes in  limited numbers and selling for hundreds of dollars on ebay IF one pops up! I dont care for them for their value, I love them because they have such cute designs! I have been googling them non-stop for a few days, especially Minty! She is my probably favorite Earth Pony, I love the colors on her so much its a huge shame she wasnt officially released. Hoping Hasbro will sell them somewhere as an official release in the future, even as some sort of limited exclusive at least we would have a fighting chance to grab em! I will probably never get either of those- I cant even  afford their value! I had a dream they started selling Minty at TRU, I wish dreams could come true! =P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:22:28 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 07:39:59 AM »
Soft Sleepy Newborn Hushabye. I've got Pink Dreams and Sweet Dreams, but Hushie is just nowhere to be found around here....

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 07:52:16 AM »
My ultimate grail is the giant Star Catcher plush that never got mass produced...
Needless to say, i don't think i will ever obtain my grail. But i guess that kinda makes it a grail in the first place.
I really wish i would know what happened to that plush.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 07:59:58 AM »
I've never actively looked for my ultimate grails (other than Mimic who I finally have!) because they've always been out of my price range. They don't come up often though and right now I'm pining for Baby Sugarcake!!!!
My Wish List

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 08:30:41 AM »
My G3 grails have become Coconut Cream and Key Lime Pie.  For seemingly common ponies, I have not been able to find them.  Even on eBay they seem a little rarer than most G3s and more expensive.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »
... easy to get- Glory   i know she isnt very expensive but i have had 2 baby glories since i was a kid and always thought that Moondancer was their mom lol. every time i find one in really good condition that isnt too expensive i misteriously run out of money :(

not as easy- TE Bright eyes- love her sooo much

G3 grail- Ribbons & Hearts (Cancer awareness pony)- she is just lovely
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:49:33 AM by CrazyCatPony »

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 08:43:23 AM »
I'd say at the moment it's more goals than grails, I've got Princess Pearl/Tiffany and Princess Amber/Starburst to get to complete my original princess pony set.
And Galaxy, Whizzer, Party Time, Sky Rocket, Gingerbread, Sweetstuff, Sweet Pop and Locket to complete my twinkle eye set.
I want Sea Shell to go with my Bubbles, Sprinkles to go with my Medley and Firefly (they were always in the books I read as a kid).
Paradise, Loftie, Wind Whistler and North Star because they were in Quest for the Golden Horseshoes.
And SS Bouncy...just because :)

I got my grail TE Bright Eyes this morning, she was my most wanted and HTF till I won her on ebay a couple of weeks ago. Before her I got Mimic that was number two on my list. I also managed to get a Princess Ruby/Primrose that doesn't have a problem standing up.

Some of the ponies I've wanted most of all (since a young age) I now have, like Moondancer, Twilight, Medley and Firefly.

I would like a piggy pony they look cute but its not essential for my collection. I guess I need to think more on grails lol.

I have seen baby Dancing Butterflies on ebay but she isn't cheap, I saw baby Sugarberry with the Mum and it was £59.99 for the both and the money is in the baby because you can pick up the adult for a reasonable price.

Post Merge: April 25, 2013, 08:47:14 AM

... easy to get- Glory   i know she isnt very expensive but i have had 2 baby glories since i was a kid and always thought that Moondancer was their mom lol. every time i find one in really good condition that isnt too expensive i misteriously run out of money :(

not as easy- TE Bright eyes- love her sooo much

G3 grail- Cancer awareness pony- she is just lovely

I find that Glory is easy enough to find in 'played with' condition but difficult to find in good condition. I have a Glory, her body has seen better days but I was lucky enough to find her with good hair (though the mane has had a little trim).

It took me ages to get TE Bright Eyes, I saw Mimic more often than Bright Eyes and got pipped to the post loads of times bidding on her.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:47:14 AM by ravengusty »
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 08:52:55 AM »
Well I had mine when I was a kid grown up and had to sell her to a member on here when I needed money. I wish I could have them back in my collection again someday. Its the mail order Mommy and Baby set!!!!! I miss them! :(

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 09:37:01 AM »
[link removed ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]

I found this its on UK ebay right now cloud_weaver
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:24:05 PM by hathorcat »
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Binny

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 10:01:39 AM »
The fashion style "grey pegasus" :B I'd say AJ too but I've still got my fingers crossed for a re-release.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 01:41:03 PM »
It used to be Ice Crystal but I finally got him so now it's the MO baby pony - I have her mother. (Thrift store find! ) but I cannot afford the baby.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 02:17:52 PM »
I have a weird elusive G1 grail...not a pony but a Bushwoolie lol the last Bushwoolie I need is the pink one with purple crown. I can't find her anywhere and it's really frustrating!

Pony wise I usually go after any grails. A grail I've been searching for for a long time is finally on her way to me, Brazil Baby Lofty.

Haven't really have a G1 grail right now (other than Nirvanas) because I'm planning on buying a boat load at the fair and take advantage of no shipping costs. :)
For G3 my grail is an MOC Baby Northern Lights (I'd settle for a loose one too)
For G4 my grail is Rainbow Flash (actually 2, one MIB and one loose)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 02:25:46 PM »
I don't really have grails, I'd break my budget and just buy them, lol! One pony I've never come across at the right time is Dancing Butterflies. I had a colouring book with her in when I was little, and when I finally saw her I remember being disappointed with her being yellow. I'm not sure why I didn't like yellow, but I wish i still had that colouring book to see what colours I'd wanted her in, then I could've had a custom done. Since then, though, I've just never bought a DB, but if she comes up with the right timing...

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal