collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 88803 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Congrats, then!  We've got some crisps here that are like that---Lay's Honey Barbeque MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
Hey SurfStar, whilst we're still at the planning stage, is there anything YOU'D like to put as a wish-list?
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
I think I've found more inspiration for me to start eating right. Earlier this week my dad went to the doctor and he was told that he had to start cutting out many of the bad foods in his life and start working out more. Today we went to the story and picked up some fresh fruits, salads, and some fiber one cereal.
And I went for a nice walk downtown today with my boyfriend. I'm kind of excited that I'm having a good start.  :biggrin:  I hope it stays this way.

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
Chips in Australia are so boring. Anything spicy gets taken off the market quickly...
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
This sounds like such a good idea!  I may need to join this as I also need to regain healthful habits after so many years in college and a very stressful 2011.  How do the ponies come in?  Does everyone pool money or buy for someone else or is it completely done by Surfstar?  If it is, that is certainly generous.  I guess I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that one.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Pinkamena ~ Those look very tasty. Right now I've been on a huge Hot n Spicy Cheeze-its kick. I go through food moods I think XD

count me in if there's still room!!! :D  gotta run, but i'll be back to post the rest of what you need!!! :3

Certainly! The more the merrier!

@Jazz - That plan looks awesome! Updating the main topic now =)

@psyknife - I love the MFP app. I use both it and CalorieCount (The gamer in me loves getting those achievements!) However, I find MFP to be much more user friendly, especially when I am on the go.

@Vintergatan - Yay! Welcome to the group and good luck with the interview!

@ Yuitsu - I love Yoga! Though do keep in mind while it's great to push yourself, don't over do it too much! I like yoga a lot because I can push myself but I'm never hurting the way I am when I run/jog.

@egyptiondragon - Woo! Welcome to the group! I like both your plan and your goals =) I've managed to pretty well cut soda out of my diet, but I used to be a hardcore Mountain Dew drinker.

@Pinkamena (again) - Yay! Congrats on starting early. I know that with my favorite things I just try to limit them to once or twice a month. I couldn't live (happily) without a rice krispie treat now and again.

@hyenacub - Omgosh. Those are so yummy. I also am a big fan of the baked cheddar ruffles. Occasionally, I'll allow myself some ranch dip to go with them.

@Candy_Bang - I've got both my wish-lists in my signature, but I also love all types of art (at all levels). Mostly, though, there isn't a whole lot right now (though come Fall there might be!). I'm looking forward to a lot of the upcoming My Little Pony and Monster High releases.

@ZettaMomo - That's always a good plan. My mother, an aunt, and my grandmother all have diabetes. I decided it was time to get healthier while I'm still flexible enough to do so. I hope that your great start stays the same too!

@Princess-Sparkles - Really? That seems surprising to me. Although I did have a friend that lived in Sydney and enjoyed eating butter and vegemite sandwiches. So... to each their own. I know chips vary from area to area in the US, when I lived farther north, it was harder to find spicer foods but where I live in the southwest they are pretty prevalent.

@nessa16 - Actually! That's just what I spent most of the day setting up. I'm taking some pictures and I'll post them in the thread for you guys tomorrow. However, I certainly won't say no to donations but essentially, it's all me. Right now for everyone that's posted and PM'ed me I have a folder with a printout of your PM stapled to the inside. Then I got some boxes measuring 8 inches wide, 8 inches long, and 4 inches deep, put your names on one of the flaps. Over the next three months as I get items here and there for each person I'll simply put them into your boxes. Each week I'll take pictures of everything so people can see and that will hopefully help motivate everyone too! Then when everything's all said and done, all I have to do is pack everything up and get it in the mail. =) I had a plan for this and I've already set aside a pretty fair budget for the next three months.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Ugh, ranch...  XD  The ranch is alllllll yours  C:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Do y'all have to discuss super yummy chips here???? :blink:

You don't want me to get any ponies, do you? I am in such a munchy mood.  >_<  *leaves to find bag of baby carrots*

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
Do y'all have to discuss super yummy chips here???? :blink:

You don't want me to get any ponies, do you? I am in such a munchy mood.  >_<  *leaves to find bag of baby carrots*
try sun chips they are awesome :D

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
I would like to join please. I started my own weight loss programme 4 weeks ago and have so far lost 3.5kgs (my scales only weigh to the nearest .5)  I would like to lose about 20-25kgs all up and the motivation from this thread will hopefully help carry me through to September.

Your Username: kiwimlp

Your GOALS:  I want to lose 20-25kgs (obviously not by September, lol).  I don't want to put an actual weight on my September goal because it will take as long (or as short) as it takes.  .5 kgs a week should be obtainable though.

Your PLAN:  Cut out all takeaways.  Severly limit my sweet intake (I am addicted to Chocolate!).  Eat more fruit and vegetables.  Limit portion size.  Keep on my current exercise programme with 30 minutes power walking up hill 4-5 times a week - upping the intensity and duration as my fitness increases

Post Merge: June 08, 2012, 12:18:52 AM

Oh, and my reasons for wanting to lose weight are so I can carry out physical tasks with less effort and ride my horse better.  I also want to look better in my clothes. :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:18:52 AM by kiwimlp »

Offline TornadoLovesMelody

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Album (not updated)
I'm so joining this!
After I get back from my best friends graduation! :D

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Do y'all have to discuss super yummy chips here????

:lmao:  You have a point, Salli.  How's this?

Great big gobs of greasy, grimy gopher guts,
    Mutilated monkey meat,
    Hairy little birdie's feet,
    French fried eye balls,
    Rolling up and down the street.
    And me without my spoon.

Better?  XD XD XD XD

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Hyenacub - you missed out the dog cheese sprinkled on top! :lmao:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Yoga doesn't usually hurt me bad but last week for some reason omg everything hurt (my hips had seized earlier in the day..) and I've no real idea why. o.o  Wai you hurt shoulders, you are not hips!

I still can't balance for pony poop though. *topples over*

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My hubby's boss has a big vegetable garden and he gave my DH a huge sack of veggies yesterday! Squash, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes, all kinds of goodies :). Tonight we're having stir fry (I'll go light on the rice, thanks Pinkamena!) with a spicy kung pow sauce. And I'm getting together with friends this weekend to listen to music and dance. So I think I'm off to a nice start.

I've found that dried apples make a nice crunchy, slightly sweet snack. Sometimes I crave crunchy chips just for the texture. Apple chips or flavored rice cakes fulfill that craving nicely. Also, I'm going to make a point to take one serving out of the bag, then put the bag up before I start eating. If I snack right out of the bag chances are I'll eat the whole thing.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal