collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Little Army Swap brag thread!  (Read 5671 times)

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Re: Little Army Swap brag thread!
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2014, 08:21:24 AM »
:yippee: My box just arrived! It was from the wonderful Talismarr!

Here it is, wrapped so pretty!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And here are all the presents, also wrapped so pretty!

Let's start with the extras. My favorites candies, chocolate and sour candies! I love my itty bitty Tinker Bell plushie! I collect Tinker Bell and I have wanted one of these ever since I first saw them! A pretty pink bow, so Bowtie and I can match. A notebook with a hand-made Bowtie cover, I love it! The little ice cream is actually lip gloss. Some G4 pencils and stickers. But wait, what's that on the left? It's Bowtie's puffy sticker! I was so excited when I saw it! I really wanted one!

On to the ponies! First up, Italy Bowtie and US Bowtie! Italy Bowtie is so pretty! And she is my first straight hair Italy Bowtie! So now I have both straight and curly hair Italy Bowtie! And of course, it wouldn't be a Bowtie swap box without US Bowtie! US Bowtie will always have a special place in my heart because she is the one who started my whole Bowtie obsession.

Next is this pair of cuties! Euro Bowtie and Baby Bowtie! I was thrilled to see Baby Bowtie in the box! I love baby ponies! And this Baby Bowtie is so minty! I swear she looks like she just fell off her card! And I was happy to see that her mom accompanied her! They look so cute together!

Okay, I think I actually squealed with joy when I unwrapped this pony. It's a custom Twinkle Eye Bowtie! Twinkle Eyes are my favorite pony set and Bowtie is my favorite pony, so for me it really doesn't get any better than this! She is so beautiful! And she is so well done, she looks factory! I can't even tell you how much I love this pony! Words can't express it! I've always admired pinkkittywinks' customs, especially her TEs, and now I actually have one!

And finally, here is everything all together! Thank you so much for an amazing swap box Talismarr! I truly loved everything! :hug:

~Jennifer
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:26:56 AM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2014, 10:21:49 AM »
Oh my GOODNESS!!!!! That TE Bowtie is stunning!!!!! :faint:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2014, 12:31:49 PM »
Wow these last few boxes have been awesome!!! Great job guys! and I got my own AMAZING box today from our Lovely Swap Host Clones!!!! Ok this is a bit pic heavy because 1. There were a TON of goodies in this box LOL and 2. I wanted to be sure and do the box justice for how awesome it really is :)

Here we go!!! This box was absolutely brimming with amazing stuff!

Group photo! WOW  :shocked:

A hand made sea themed bag made by Clone's Mom! Awesome!! Obviously my kitty thought so as well LOL

a MLP towel! Perfect for going to the lake :)

Just look at all these extras!!! I LOVE everything!! my Son will try to steal the dolphin and clownfish plushies guaranteed ;) I have a special pic showing the amazing custom Lyra plushie further down

And the Ponies!!!  :shocked:...... AMAZING! The customs are so beautifully done that I was blown away...and the gradient hair...I'm in heaven lol, Whitest/Minty-est Sugar berry I have ever seen, and a Lyra NIP!

And here are a few pics of my new beauties and their families :)

Daddy and his girls  :heart:

The triplets :)

Seaside siblings...GORGEOUS!!!!!

Sugarberry Family  :heart: I have Momma MOC too but I needed her loose to pose with her fam ;)

And the start of my Lyra collection!

I am still in awe of how thoughtful and wonderful this box was, it truly means the world to me, Thank you so so much again Clones your the best!  :hug:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:14:26 PM by blondee1982 »

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2014, 03:46:08 PM »
So, my bro popped in and was glad to see me home (I had been staying for the last weeks with my boyfriend) because he had one heavy box for me  :whoa: when he took it out of the car I started laughing really hard, because I knew it was my army swapbox!

Yep, that bandanna is mine now *dukes from the fakies thrown her way by envious swappers*

And even before I opened it, I knew who it was from! Tsuki had already been my culture swap partner so I was surprised to see one more box from her, but delighted at the same time because she's very creative and had spoiled me last time :heart: Well, I think it will be really hard to top this box in quite some time :drunk:

I started with taking out something from the culture swap (will cross-brag about it later) and my squealing started :D Teas and a mug (which I love! I'm already drinking tea from it now :heart: )

But there were still so many things in the box! Here is everything taken out:

I started with the heaviest and biggest package and had been jumping around with its contents for some time before I calmed down. Look what I've got!

Am I guessing correctly that I can use it as a tuffet cover? :heart: My grandma used to have such one when I was younger and I loved it :) Tsuki, you're so talented! I absolutely love it :heart: I continued to unpack the package in the pony wrapping paper and picked up another bigger one which revealed a...

Confetti plushie! Aaah, it's the middle of the night now, but tomorrow I need to take pics of her and my Tsunami plushie, as they're made in the same technique :heart: She is adorable - I love how you did her hair and she has symbols on her both sides and she is the cutest thing ever :inlove:

And whoa, just when I thought the handcrafted items just couldn't get any better, I unwrapped this cutie and almost fainted (no seriously, I had to sit down!) My own Confetti as a Takara pony :heart:

And she comes with a veil, handcrafted by Tsuki:

and a cap made from the same material as my bandanna! I can't decide which item is cuter :inlove:

Then I unwrapped some yummy goodies :heart: I can't wait to try that peanut butter cub :D

And in the next package was an another amazing gift - a beautiful t-shirt featuring Confetti :heart: I think that I'll dress myself in it tomorrow :heart:

The next package had some G4 confetti, that I will surely be using in my future craft projects :inlove:

I had already received such amazing gifts and I'm not even half-way done :drunk: And what I had picked up next again made me squeal and coo over it.

Can you blame me? :lovey: That is a newborn baby version of one of my favorite Confetti variants, the Argentina Paseo. She's adorable and pretty and oh so perfect. And she came with a sister, which was hiding in another package!

Seriously, I can't get over how adorable those two are. I love them! Tsuki you did an amazing job on them :heart: Thank you so much! :hug: Tsuki also included some nylon hair for my own Confetti customs :inlove:

And another package contained an another handmade item - this time it's a magnet featuring UK Confetti with her Wedding Bells outfit from the UK Confetti's backcard :inlove:

The last package wrapped in the pony-wrapping paper contained an another treasure and one of my most wanted items for some time: US Confetti sticker :lovey:

And there were still so many packages to unwrap!

So, it's time to introduce some pretty ladies, which were hiding under that wrapping :heart:

UK Confetti - pure white and with silky hair and perfect symbols.

US Confetti - probably finally one I'll manage to rehair :heart: I love her bleeding symbols :D

UK Confetti - another perfect girl! And I think it might be the variant with paint underneath the glitter :drunk: I will examine her in the morning in daylight to be sure :D

Peru Confetti - just wow. WOW. WOW, WOW, WOW. I swear that after I took her out, I just stroked her hair and kept looking at her. She's beautiful. Yes, I know that it might sound crazy to many, but to me she's beautiful. I have three Peruvian girls, two being the white variant like her and yet she's completely different than them. I love her eyes, they faded to be more pale blue than lavender and her body has a lovely shade of white without patches of discoloration. She's stunning and I love her. Thank you so much Tsuki for hunting her down for me :hug:

US Confetti - this girl is so mint, I swear she looks like freshly taken out of the card in the same year she was made. She has no flaws, she's absolutely perfect and I can't take my eyes off her even now. She's the most white girl in my collection now :lovey:

And the last Confetti, an US girl - I love her funky forelock and how her symbols look now. It makes her unique in her own way and I'm looking for my Confetti girls to be different in some ways :heart:

Finally, everything together:

Oh Tsuki, you had spoiled me rotten :hug: Thank you so much for putting this box together. I'm glad that you enjoyed it, I hope you had fun with the crafting and with hunting down the ponies. You did a splendid job and you totally made my day with the mug and tea :hug: That was very considerate of you and very kind as well. I probably can't thank you enough but I hope the brag shows just how excited you made me :)

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2014, 04:46:45 PM »
Holy CONFETTI!!!!!!!!!!! That box is freakin' amazing! :blink:  :faint:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2014, 06:09:18 PM »
Holy wow!!!  These are some amazing boxes!!  It never ceases to amaze me how much everyone can pack so much goodness into a little box :)

I'm very glad you liked everything Talismarr!!

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2014, 08:10:26 PM »
WOW amazing, totally in love with ALL these customs, just love them all, and a confetti takara, ROCKS> congrats
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2014, 08:23:02 PM »
TSU- that's an army!

Enjoying all the non-US ponies in this swap!

Sorry guys, but my computer is not working, so I don't think I'll be able to post photos- been trying for at least 3 hours tonight, Photobucket just won't load on my XP, that only runs in safe mode... need a new computer!

Looks Like LATE at night it wanted to work....

Check out the Megan & Spike art!

Lots of pony related extras including a small bag of clothing accessories that somehow missed the photo...

Here are a few photos after adding the new items to my army:

Glory (one of my favorites) sporting her beautiful custom made dress:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:29:11 PM by ChipsteRJ »

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2014, 09:03:57 PM »
Wow what awesome boxes and look at all the pony goodness...

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2014, 09:31:27 PM »
Seaponey, I definitely did! I will cherish all the Cocos, I especially love the Perfume Puff rehair you did. I was able to put her forelock facing forward, she almost has an 80's hair vibe now! So awesome. I've lined them all up on my shelf, and hopefully my boyfriend won't be too weirded out next time he visits!  :devious: I already filled him in on what to expect! I love them, they're awesome  ^.^

Jennifer, I'm so glad you loved everything, I was so excited for you to get the box! Pinkkittywinks did an amazing job on that custom, and I didn't know that TEs were your favorite set, so that's a bonus! They are one of mine as well! I'm glad I was able to find a variety of Bowties for you, there were some that I didn't know existed! (Like the Euro Bowtie in the collectors pose!) I also had fun with the journal, so glad you liked it as well.
So glad you liked it, it was fun!

These last few posts have been awesome! Seems like everyone's boxes arrived at the same time!

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2014, 11:11:06 PM »
Seaponey, I definitely did! I will cherish all the Cocos, I especially love the Perfume Puff rehair you did. I was able to put her forelock facing forward, she almost has an 80's hair vibe now! So awesome. I've lined them all up on my shelf, and hopefully my boyfriend won't be too weirded out next time he visits!  :devious: I already filled him in on what to expect! I love them, they're awesome  ^.^

:)  I'm glad you like her.  She was more of a challenge than I thought :P   If you were able to tame her forelock - that's totally awesome, because I was struggling with it!  And I agree with the 80's hair do -  she totally has a crimp style thing going on but by the time I was done,  I really liked it. 

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2014, 04:43:42 AM »
Jennifer2004 I am so pleased you love TE Bowtie, I had fun making her for you and your swap partner ;)

Beautiful swap boxes everyone!

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2014, 07:00:32 AM »
 :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

jennifer2004 sent an amazing box

first off some yummy lip gloss, a beautiful peacock notepad, and a tokidoki unicorn sakura. soo pretty

next my newborn army is growing look how cute

and for my sunshine army a shoreline rehair. I LOVE these colors better than her original  colors

and i saved the absolute best for the last....
 :lovey: :lovey: custom baby seaflower and baby sand digger  :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

i squeed so loud when i opened these two that my bf came in the room to see what was going on  :blush: :blush:

THANK YOU so much Jennifer. I love everything, and your customs are so beautiful. You are very talened

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2014, 12:13:28 PM »
Yay! I am so happy to hear that you liked everything! I couldn't find a list of which tokidoki unicorns you already had or which ones you wanted, so I figured I'd take my chances with a sealed one. :P I don't know if you had that one or not, but she looks very pretty. For the other extras, I cheated and looked at your Culture Swap Q&A. :P I read that you like notepads, peacocks, lip gloss, and fruit flavors, so I hope I did okay with the extras.

When I saw your tiny little newborn army, I new I had to find you some more recruits for that army! I was lucky enough to find those newborns all together, so I snatched them right up for you. I thought they were so cute, gotta love those adorable newborn ponies. And they seem to be in really nice condition, such nice pink hair too!

Looking at the pic of your Sunshine Army, I didn't see any Shorelines in there. I had recently come across this Shoreline with a lovely body, but hair that was damaged beyond repair. I always thought Shoreline was such a pretty pony, but the hair Hasbro gave her just doesn't bring out her full potential. With the rehair, I was going for a blue sky with rays of sunlight shining through. I chose colors that I thought brought out the brightness of her eyes and her symbol. I really liked this rehair when I was finished, I am so glad you like her too!

As for the Sunshine Babies, they were the reason I was late in sending your box, but I hoped they would be worth the wait. I was so happy when I read that you were open to receiving customs. And when you said that you would LOVE a baby seaflower and sand digger, I knew I had to make them for you. I bought the baits and ordered the hair right away, it was just finding the time to sit down and work on them that was difficult. But in the end I was really pleased with how they turned out, and I am thrilled to hear that you like them!

I had so much fun putting this box together for you! It makes my day to know that you liked everything so much! :hug:

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Honey Bunches

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2014, 12:16:52 PM »
Wow - what beautiful boxes you all gave and received!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal