collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other Collections Swap!! ~ All done!!  (Read 19615 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Re: Other Collections Swap! - Sign ups OPEN!
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2015, 12:01:31 PM »
*high fives Jennifer2004*

Look at that beautiful post layout! I'm so glad I'm not the only one what likes to color code and organize everything :3

Yep! I hope you don't mind that I stole your layout idea. Your post just looked so beautifully organized!

~Jennifer

Ha ha not at all! (Hence the high five)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2015, 02:58:08 PM »
Gosh I wanna do this but so close to the fair I can't afford it :( Have fun guys.
I knoooooow. Between the fair and my move, I really don't think I can justify doing this. I just can't tell my brain that I'm making it a flat no, though. I really hope we can do this again later in the year! Maybe Tikibirds could host another one after she has settled into her new home. ;)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 04:54:32 PM »
be adding more to this, but my break is almost over
My Collections
(what i have is in a spoiler)

Wigs-
i love wigs!!! and have a huge wishlist of them on ebay. i wear them for fun and for costumes.
wigs Link

HTTYD-
-Funko pop- ok with the ones i have
-chibi like figures(example- Stormfly, cloudjumper
i love non-liscensed items. etsy or homemade etc. they don't have to be perfect, but thrown together without love, is kinda sad.
current collection
-Funko pop figures-toothless and Hiccup (ok not to get others)
-Figures- TRU set, 2 different toothless' from this set, Hiccup from Defenders of Berk.
-blind box figures- have all
-book busybook- example
-books- httyd 2 artbook, httyd 1 artbook
-comics- 1 and 2
-Plushes- BABWS, talking toothless, small toothless plush, sitting toothless coin purse
-dvd- both movies, all of the show.
-

Disney Pins-
mostly looking for mulan, dug, flynn rider, and a few other dogs like dodger or the tramp etc. no pluto though. would also be open to Robin hood
current collection
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

i have a ton of pins for trading, but i don't know if they actually trade pins in tokyo disney (my next disney park stop) so i don't know if i need ones to just trade.

Disney Dolls/Infinity figures-
-Infinity-Aladdin
-Disney Pocahontas Animator Doll- for bait. ok if hair is cut, no box, nude ok
-Disney Tiana Animator Doll- for bait. hair in tact, no box, nude ok
-Mini animator dolls of anna and elsa. nude, no box ok.

MH/EAH Dolls-
(most maybe not out yet. want complete but outside of box is ok)
-kiyomi
-Faybelle Thorn
-Alistair Wonderland

Other Dolls-
-Barbie-life in the dream house bodies-nude ok. body in tact a must. :)
-11 cm white body x1
-11 cm natural body x2
-these heads
http://parabox.jp/paradoll/peti-fairy/HD-PB-1102-N.html x1
http://parabox.jp/paradoll/peti-fairy/HD-PB-1102-W.html x1
-Azone Doll bodies
-Mini Pullip Heads

Anime Merch-
Merchandise from these animes=
Winged Kuriboh and Jaden Yuki (Judai) from Yugioh GX
Tsunayoshi and Yamamoto from Katekyou Hitman Reborn
Killua from Hunter Hunter

Foreign Coins
I love coins from other countries
These are the ones i Have
I have these Countries
Japan
Sri Lanka
Australia
Brazil
Isreal
Great Britian
and a few euros from Spain and Germany.
would love to get european coins that were out before the euro

Swap Questions

-What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific)
dolls, dragons (specifically How to train your dragons), wigs, and well lots of other things. full lists of potential stuff above
-What is your favorite color? orange and reds.
-What are your favorite candies/snacks? dark chocolate or dark lemon/ dark orange chocolate
-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? several Cheaper items or one doll and a few cheaper items
-Any allergies? Wheat, Flour. Please no cookies, Biscuits or anything like this. i can't eat them.

Thread Questions
Spoiler
Would you like an Alternate rehaired pony as an extra from me? a rehair that would fit into my pony armies? sure, but a random pony that i don't collect. i would prefer not. (see my swap wants link for pony army info)

how do feel about hand-made items for your collection?
or do you want licensed items only?

if you wanted to make a plush of my dog *tacklehugs* yes please do!!!!
for httyd, ponies, and the animes. home-made items would be awesome. but since i'm mostly looking for specific dolls, either complete or their bodies, nothing home-made from them. if you want to sew a cute dress for mh or something as an extra. sweet! just no pink please.
Also i love fanart!

Would you prefer to get all items from one of your collections if possible, or would you prefer a variety?
hmmm that's an interesting question. yes it would be cool to get one from each collection(if in budget) but as long as its either on my list or fits in the descriptions above (not pink etc) they it's up to you and how you want to budget it out. :)

Are there any items that you would not want for your collection? ie. apparel, video/audio cassettes, videogames, ceramics, etc
hmmm httyd shirts from welovefine would be the only thing off my list that would fit in this i think.
i do collect advanced and ds pokemon games, but i'm pretty sure they are too expensive for this swap (notice i didn't list them) by the way i'm an XL in shirts. ;)

Would you like a custom pony made for one of your collections?

i love customs of some of my collections, like dug, mulan, httyd, ponies. but things for my dolls, etc maybe not a custom of.

i have a pretty detailed list of customs wants and wishes etc in my swap wants in my sig. but i do need to update it with pictures.

if you collect a character that is human, would you like a mh or eah custom of your collected character?

me for example. i just finished an eah custom of astrid, and hiccup is in the works, but i'd love a custom of mulan etc

Do you like pins or buttons? If so, would you like handmade ones or only licensed type?
i do collect the disney trading pins, but other than that.... i don't wear pins often. but i would love a pin with how to train your dragons art (fan art it totally ok) or ben 10 ominverse! put them on my lanyard at work.

Partner, if something you collect is older, are you okay with it being a little tarnished or faded from age?
wigs.... um no thank you. but coins? that's fine. so long as you can tell where it's from, and hopefully the year. think most of the rest of my collections are pretty recent, but i've listed it bait conditions are ok.

do you have a pet or pets?
if yes, what kind?
can they have treats or toys?

yes. i have one adorable maltese poodle. she's now 5 but acts likes she's 6 months.
i love her to pieces. prefer toys over treats, as we try to keep her on a healthy diet. she prefers ropes, plushes etc. rubber toys don't get played with often and vinyl toys become the outside throwing toys.

Why do you collect these items?  What specifically attracts you?
-Wigs- i love wearing costumes, and just changing my look from day to day so wigs are perfect for that.
-HTTYD- the story is was attracts me. i also love the books, but there is little to no merchandising for them.
-pins-i started when i went to disney with my friend and was given a free pin by the staff. now i collect from all my favorite stories and characters. good memories.
-Infinity- mostly just love certain characters and i love the art style of infinity
-dolls- got into them for the customizablity of them, but some i really just fine visibly appealing so i started collecting them. (any nude request are probably highly desired bases for a custom i've been dying to do.)
-coins- no idea. i've always been drawn to the idea of other world and cities etc. so this is just my way of owning a piece of their lives and history.

What would make this the most awesome swapbox ever for you? 
i love it when i can tell that my partner paid attention, and really listened. i've gotten stuff off the lists before, and was just amazed how well they had followed my other threads and really knew what i wanted, even though i may not have written it down. so pretty much, showing that you care and attention to detail. *hugs* good question!

Partner are you ok with the possibility of receiving something that might be a fake?

anime fakies?as long as the quality isn't awful then yeah. that's ok.
some doll fakies (for my other collections) can have really poor quality, so probably skip those.
for the most part, fake or not doesn't bother me as long as the quality is the same (still does the same thing)
figure, if it sits and looks cute the same way a genuine one would great. jointed doll, has all the same motor skills, perfect. so yeah.

How do you feel about an item that is specific to one of the Disney Parks even if it does not contain any of the characters you have listed? I'm thinking more along the lines of the millions of Disney pins that are only sold in that one theme park (and on ebay...naturally). Are there any of the main characters you would like - mickey, donald, etc?
not really. i have one pin with mickey and minnie, but that's because i was there myself. i pretty much only like the characters i listed.

Extra Ideas
Dolly Hair- marshallow is the best since it can be dyed, also browns.
Puppy Toys or simple treats for my dog
Dark Chocolate
List of my partner's favorite books for me to try.
pony stickers for my niece

things i don't like
-Pink! -please don't send me anything with a base color of pink. i don't like pink. as an accent is fine. but we've been at war with each other since '85.
-gore/horror- the stuff freaks me out, especially zombies.
-Spiders- terrified of them in ever facet.
-jewelry- i have alot of metal allergies so i can't use them. and i don't often use them in customs etc.
-Birds- we have a rivalry that goes back years. so i try to avoid them and things that remind me of them.
-foxes- i love foxes! but the market is so saturated with them right now, they are kind of taking over my room, so i need to downsize my collection.
-prefer no porcelain or ceramics, just because of the break-ability factor.
-Perfume or flower scented stuff

you can also check my wishlist in my sig. i try to keep it updated.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:12:30 PM by rosierjay »

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2015, 05:00:10 PM »
I caved and had to join!
dragons of any kind
 my living room is dragon themed! (love how to train your dragon and original spyro the dragon)(also note I love dragon funko pops and am only missing rhagal viseron small versions and smaug)
dinosaurs
jurassic park I will take any but I alos love ankylasaurus and dracorex and will take anything of them
pokemon faves are
flygon all time fav giratina fav legendary (ORIGIN FORM ONLY!) heliolisk grovyle nidorino fennekin victini cobalion absol milotic and all dragon pokemon of corse (and dragon like pokemon)
ancient Egyptian inspired things expectantly Isis and thoth
legend of zelda stuff
birdo from super mario brothers
kuromi from onigai my melody
scarlet witch stuff (preferably comic version)
monster high favorite character jinafire long really looking forward to the new deer
yugioh stuff have card collections of lady of d and saffira queen of dragons and favorate charactor is Ishizu (or Isis) Ishtar
harry potter stuff
nightmare before chistmas things expectantly jack
disney see below
lion king stuff love scar!
Pocahontas
hunchback of notre dame Esmeralda mostly
stich stuff (I prefer him with all arms and his antenna but no suit and haven't found anything like that yet :( )
adventure time things marceline and lady rainicorn mostly
Harley quinn stuff
Mighty morphing power rangers things
unicorns had a large collection as a kid and slowly building that back up
narwhals! plaing on making my bathroom narwhal themed
reindeer things (have to be real looking reindeer not chistmasy reindeer) I play a reindeer at my larp (will also take regular deer or any of their relatives as extras and I do like sven and bambi!)
Swap questions
-What is your favorite color? red black blue and purple
-What are your favorite candies/snacks? I like white and milk chocolate but not too pick about candy I love trying new things :)
-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items? what ever my partner prefers :)
-Any allergies? not really slighty to milk but that shouldn't affect the swap
Forum questions
alternate rehair? YES! expecaly a moon pony or baby ribbs
Handmaid items? I love them!  :ohyeah:
Would you prefer to get all items from one of your collections if possible, or would you prefer a variety?
whatever makes my partners life easyer (but I better get a dragon lol!)
Are there any items that you would not want for your collection? ie. apparel, video/audio cassettes, videogames, ceramics, etc.
all is fair game not picky in fact I have new house to fill
Im going to be at Disneyland during the shopping period. Is there anything you think you may like from there partner?
maybe something of one of Disney above mentioned

What is your grail/dream piece for your collection?
I have quite a few
Sure!
if you collect a character that is human, would you like a mh or eah custom of your collected character?
that works too
of the series you collect from.
which character is either least merchandised or would you like to get the most?
um birdo Ishizu ishtar and a few pokemon heilolisk comes to mind
what percentage of your box would you like to be licensed verses etsy/homemade?
well id say 75 licensened
ATC?
sure!
Do you like pins or buttons? If so, would you like handmade ones or only licensed type?
like them both!

Partner, if something you collect is older, are you okay with it being a little tarnished or faded from age?
thats absolutley fine
do you have a pet or pets? if yes, what kind? can they have treats or toys?
I have one cat and he loves toys and treats but please no noisy toys

I collect whatever I like I love seeing all the things I love around my house

thats a tough question might have to come back too it

partner  are you ok with the  possibility of   receiving  something that  might be a fake?
fake is fine as long as it looks good

Many of you have Disney movies and characters listed but how do you feel about an item that is specific to one of the Disney Parks even if it does not contain any of the characters you have listed. I'm thinking more along the lines of the millions of Disney pins that are only sold in that one theme park (and on ebay..naturally).  Are there any of the main characters you would like - mickey, donald, ect?
I'd prefer it stick to my favorate charactors listed
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:29:28 AM by egyptiondragon »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2015, 05:07:16 PM »

(cost wise, i'd probably count it as material cost, plus .50 an hour towards the budget, if that's allowed)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2015, 05:22:09 PM »
Would you like an Alternate rehaired pony as an extra from me?
They are beautiful, but I don't currently have anywhere nice to place it ^_^' So I'll have to politely decline!

Well, truthfully - There are no officially licensed items of Gremlin Prescott. So if it's him, then sure! But for others, I'd prefer licensed please :)

I can't wait to get my partner! I've just found a seller who has some pretty interesting things for sale, and several of them match interests shown here! :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2015, 07:33:00 PM »
NOTE TO SWAP PARTNER:
Pictures have been posted to Photobucket.  Link below.

My "Other Collections" section has disappeared.  I'm guessing this post is too long, so look for that section on page 10, and all other updates will be there as well.

Thread Questions:
Spoiler
Details below.

-What is your favorite color?
I'll go with purple.  I tend to favor purples and blues over warmer colors, but I'm not overtly attached to any particular color.

-What are your favorite candies/snacks?
Sadly, anything dark chocolate.  Unfortunately by the time this box ships, it's going to be way too hot out here to send any food items.  I'm at the end of my mailman's route, and whatever box I get usually sits in an unairconditioned truck for 8+ hours before getting to me. I've had to open boxes using oven mitts before.  It would probably be best to avoid food in this box:(

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
I am perfectly fine with either.  I'm happy with a lot of little things, but I'm also happy with one really nice thing and a few little presents as well.  Don't be afraid to sink a chunk of the budget into one item, but I'm happy with a lot of little things too.

-Any allergies?
I don't do well with vanilla or floral scents.

-Would you like an Alternate rehaired pony as an extra from me??
While I admire the work and skill involved with rehairing a pony, I don't really collect rehairs.  I'm more of a factory made only kind of collector.  I do have the odd custom floating around here, but that's a very rare thing.

- How do feel about hand-made items for your collection, or do you want licensed items only?
I love hand made stuff, though I do have a bit of a condition on it.  Anything a swap partner makes for me is just wonderful, and will be treasured because of the thought and effort involved regardless of what it is and how it turns out:)  Some of the best presents I've ever gotten have been made for me by wonderful people, and I love them!  However, if something is purchased from a place like Etsy, I'd prefer that the item be pretty well made.  I'd feel bad about my partner spending money on something and getting less than good quality.   

- Would you prefer to get all items from one of your collections if possible, or would you prefer a variety?
I went into making my wishlists with the intention of giving whoever gets me as a partner as many options as possible.  I want this to be a fun swap for both of us!  I'd like a fun box, and I want whoever gets me to have a fun time shopping.  I am fine with little bits 'n pieces from many collections.  I'm fine with the lion's share of items being from one collection.  I'm happy with lots of little presents to open.  I'm happy with one really nice thing to open too.  Basically, I'll be happy if the person who pulls my box together looks like they tried to make me happy:)  I've given plenty of information about what I like and what I don't like for each collection, and I'm hoping that whoever gets me enjoys shopping! 

- Are there any items that you would not want for your collection? ie. apparel, video/audio cassettes, videogames, ceramics, etc
I do not want any makeup, hair accessories, nail polish, or anything like that please.  I also hate getting socks.  I have mentioned some likes/dislikes on some of the collections, so it would be a good idea to follow those.  Space is a premium here, so in general smaller is better.  The exception is if I've specifically asked for a large item.  I'm also asking for no food this time due to the heat issues, and I'm *trying* to eat less junk food.  You can't send the food I want(CHOCOLATE!) due to the heat issue, and I'd rather not have empty calories from stuff I don't really like that much.  I also don't have much use for jewelry(except for buttons).  I like to look at it, and I think it's pretty, but I don't really wear much.  If it fits into one of my other collections, I'd be happy to get it, but I wouldn't be wearing it. 

- what percentage of your box would you like to be licensed verses etsy/homemade?
I don't really care as long as the item is awesome. Some of my favorite items across all my collections are Etsy/handmade purchases.  Some of my favorite gifts of all time have been handmade.  Some of my favorite pieces have also been licensed.  If the piece is right, I'm happy.  Some of my collections(miniatures in particular) are pretty much 100% handmade by somebody.  The only time handmade/Etsy isn't a good idea is if the item is badly made, stalker-y, or just plain creepy.

- of the series you collect from.
which character is either least merchandised or would you like to get the most?

Just stick something David Tennant related in the box and I'll be happy as a clam.  Handmade or licensed, expensive or cheap, it's all good.

- What is your grail/dream item for your collections?
Well now that's a tough one.  There's my pie in the sky kind of grail that probably costs too much for this swap and if it was that cheap and easy to find, I'd probably already have it.  Then there's the stuff that is within the scope of this swap that would make me extra happy.  Since that's more useful for my partner, I'll go with that instead.  I might update this question as I think of more things, so check back.
I'd very much like to get this little guy:
http://shop.lookingglassworld.com/Isaac-the-Ichthyosaur-p/20307.htm

I actually really want one of these(minus the catnip):
https://www.etsy.com/listing/228851082/critters-catnip-ball-cat-toy?ref=shop_home_active_13

This is a totally random one that wasn't mentioned really on my list, but I might as well put it up here in case somebody has seen these.  I guess you could count them as part of my dinosaur collection, but I also sort of collect capsule toys.  Way back in the 80s or very, very early 90s I got several of these little dinosaurs from one of those gumball vending machines.  The coolest thing about them was that their capsule was actually an egg!  I love these things, but have been totally unable to find any more or even any information about them.  Here's what they look like:
I'd love some with or without the egg(serious bonus points for getting your hands on an egg, particularly a green one!).  I know the eggs came in at least two colors(red and green) and the dinosaurs came in blue and orange(possibly more colors).  If I could get my hands on one or more of these things, it would make my year!

- Im going to be at Disneyland during the shopping period. Is there anything you think you may like from there partner?
I have an annual pass to Disneyland, so I'm pretty set on anything that they sell there:p

- Partner, How do you feel about ATCs (Art trading cards)?
I actually don't have any, but I love artwork, and I love little things, so I think they're really cool!

- Partner, I'm headed to http://denvercomiccon.com/ at the end of the month, see anything/one of interest to you?
Having gone to SDCC for many years(and many other cons besides), I would never ask anyone to do anything line related.  Ever.  I've done it for others before, and it's miserable.  However, I know that at most cons there's usually a sort of artists area which is different from the guest artists signings and stuff.  It's usually more crafty items, and artworks for sale, and it's always one of my favorite places to go shopping.  It's often a great place to get David Tennant/Doctor Who items as well:p

do you have a pet or pets?
if yes, what kind?
can they have treats or toys?

Yes, I have a tiny rabbit.  Unfortunately she's not only very picky about toys, she's also fairly evil as well.  She's also spoiled more than she deserves, so you shouldn't waste money on her.  She has enough fun eating our couch and destroying our carpets:p

I like pins and buttons, but not to excess.  I wouldn't sink a big chunk of the budget into them, but if you find some fun ones that fit my collections, go for it!

I generally like to get things in the best condition I can, but for older items I do give a lot of leeway.  Broken items, items with severe damage, and things like that are best to avoid, but things that show a bit of their age are fine.

I have a lot of different collections, so I have a lot of different things that attract me, and a lot of different reasons that I like things.  There are a few pervasive themes.

I have always been into scifi, and I knew about Doctor Who since I was tiny(one of my earliest memories involved a Doctor Who episode).  Sadly, for most of my life collecting Doctor Who stuff was next to impossible.  It's a UK show, and before the internet I'd have to scour Star Trek conventions to make the incredibly rare Doctor Who find.  When the series rebooted, all of the sudden everything I had ever wanted and more was being made, and with ebay I didn't even have to leave my house to get it.  So that collection exploded.  The whole David Tennant thing came about because of the Doctor Who explosion, but it's taken on a life of its own.

I've always been into tiny things, so the glass animals and the dollhouse miniatures were a perfect fit as soon as I saw them.  I can't resist the tiny!

I actually visited Loch Ness(twice), and a mild interest in the wacky "roadside attraction" nature of it all exploded into a full blown obsession.  It doesn't hurt that Nessie is sort of dinosaur-ish:p

I recently got a Retron5 which allows me to play all my old games from when I was a kid(I keep EVERYTHING), so now I'm looking for some new stuff to play:p  Some of the ones I'm after are nostalgic because I played them a friend's houses, others are just ones I've always wanted but never got as a kid.

I like weird stuff, and I like wacky stuff, so the bad movie obsession thing just happened.  I used to watch b-movies on Saturday afternoons every week as a kid.  The local UHF channel had the "Thriller Double Feature" every Saturday, and I was hooked:p   

I think one or more of the items I listed under the "grail" question plus a nice David Tennant item would do it:p   The collections I'm most excited about right now are(in descending order) David Tennant, miniatures, Loch Ness, and bad movies and/or video games.  My husband gave me the guest bedroom to do whatever I want with, and I just redecorated it.  He also got me a bluray player and tv for it, so I'm in a bit of a frenzy of decorating and adding to collections I can use in there like the bad movies.

PHOTOS:
I took some pictures of some items of my collections.  I tend to mix things up a lot, so most of my collection items are sort of spread out around the house instead of clustered together.  This is not all of it by any means, but it should give you an idea of what I like and some general idea of what I have.  These are the display items.  I have closets full of other items not on display due to space issues in this house.  Mostly my favorite stuff gets displayed, so this is sort of a tour of what I like most.
http://s72.photobucket.com/user/goddessofpeep/library/trade/Miscellaneous%20Collection%20Photos?sort=9&page=1

General Information:
Some general information that may be of help.
Spoiler
In general, smaller is better.  I like tiny things, and I am low on space, so little is good.  This is particularly true for plush items. 

I am fine with the majority of the budget going to one item if it's a really nice item.  I'm also fine with lots of smaller items if that's easier.   

I have A LOT of collections, though not all collections are equally active at any one time(I'd need to win the lottery and get a bigger house for that to happen).  I usually have one or two "major" collections and an unlimited number of "minor" collections at any one time.  Major collections are usually highly active.  Minor collections can be high priority and fairly active in spurts, but they're not as big or as involved as my major ones. 

The hot season is coming here soon, and odds are it's going to be a factor by the ship date.  Because of that, please avoid anything that could be damaged by extreme heat.  This includes pretty much any food item and anything that can melt, like candles.  For the extras, avoiding food/candy all together would probably be the best idea due to the heat.  Go with stickers, small knick-knacks, small toys, erasers, stationary, or any other little item you think is cool!

Finally, here are a few items I'd rather not see in my box:
Girly stuff like make up, hair accessories, etc.
Socks
Anything strongly scented of vanilla or floral scents

Doctor Who:
Doctor Who has been a major collection for a while now, though it's slowing down a bit.  The only collection I have that's bigger is MLP.  I have a lot of stuff for it, but I'm always happy to see more. 

Have list:
Spoiler
HAVE LIST
Some links might be out of date.  My newest items haven't been added yet, but overall this is a fairly good representation of what I've got.

DOCTOR WHO CLASSICS FIGURES
Genesis of the Daleks:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/genesisofthedaleksset.htm

Resurrection of the Daleks:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/resurrectionofthedaleks.htm

11 Doctors set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/elevendoctorsset.htm
(have both sets 5" and Lego style)

First Doctor and Dalek:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/firstdoctor.htm
(have black & white AND color)

Second Doctor and Cyberman:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/seconddoctor.htm
(have color only)

Third Doctor:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/thirddoctor.htm
(have both sets - Dalek and Sea Devil)

Forth Doctor and TARDIS:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/fourthdoctor.htm

Forth Doctor Adventure Set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/fourthdoctorset.htm

Forth Doctor and K9:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/fourthdoctork9.htm

Time Crash Set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/timecrash.htm

Fifth Doctor & The Master:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/fifthdoctorandmaster.htm

Sixth Doctor:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/sixthdoctor.htm
(I have the non-blue coat one)

Seventh Doctor:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/seventhdoctor.htm
(have the one with the Dalek, not the TARDIS)

Dalek Collectors Set 1:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/dalekcollectorsset1.htm

Dalek Collectors Set 2:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/dalekcollectorsset2.htm

Remeberance of the Daleks:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/remembranceofthedaleks.htm

NEW SERIES

12 INCH DOLLS:
12" Doctor:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/doctor12inch.htm

12" Spacesuit Doctor:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/spacesuitdoctor12inch.htm

12" Evolution of the Daleks Doctor(Doctor Only)
http://doctorwhotoys.net/evolution12inch.htm

NEW SERIES 5" FIGURES:
Genetic Print Dalek:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/geneticprintdalek.jpg

Assault Dalek:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/assaultdalekcarded.jpg
http://doctorwhotoys.net/assaultdalek.jpg

SDCC Assault Dalek:
http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=956757

Dalek with Mutant Reveal:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/dalekmutantrevealcarded.jpg

Doctor in Space Suit with Obelisks:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/doctorspacesuit.htm

Doctor in Spacesuit:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/doctorinspacesuitcarded.jpg

Tenth Doctor with Ghost Triangulation Gear:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/doctorghosttransmission.htm

Dalek Sec:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/doctorinspacesuitcarded.jpg

Master with Spheres:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/themaster.htm
(need his screwdriver)

Dalek Thay:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/dalekthaycarded.jpg

Doctor in Pentalion Suit:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/doctorpentallion.jpg

The Master:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/mastercarded.jpg

Tenth Doctor - End of Time:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/tenthdoctorendoftime.htm

Narrator - End of Time:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/thenarrator.htm

Master - End of Time:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/themasterendoftime.htm

Donna Noble:
http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Donna-Noble-4/dp/B001E6D7MW

Doctor with Adipose:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/doctorwithadipose.htm

BOXED SETS:
Stolen Earth Set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/stolenearthset.htm

Utopia Set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/utopiasetboxed.jpg

Daleks in Manhattan Set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/daleksmanhattan.jpg

Satan Pit Set:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/satanpitboxed.jpg

Flight Control TARDIS:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/flightcontroltardisboxed.jpg

Battle Pack with Cyberleader:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/battlepackcyberleader.jpg

RC K9 with Tenth Doctor set:
http://www.geekalerts.com/doctor-who-action-figure-with-rc-k9/

Large RC K9(10")
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Radio-Control-10/dp/B000GD18ZW

TARDIS PLAYSET:
http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/the-tardis-playset/

MISC SETS:
Timesquad:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/timesquadwall.htm
(have all individual figures)

Microverse:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/microuniverse.htm
Have all sold-single figures, TARDIS set and Sanctuary Base Rocket set.

Character BUilding(Lego-style):
11 Doctors:
http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/character-building-eleven-doctors-set/

"Super Rare" 10th Doctor:
http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/character-building-super-rare-11-doctors-set/

"Super Rare" 10th Doctor in tux:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/elevendoctorsmicrofigures.htm

Dalek Vehicle Mega Playset:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/dalekvehiclemegaplayset.htm

Dalek Skimmer:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/dalekskimmer.htm

CORGI:
UK Exclusive Corgi Dalek Set #1:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=CORGI-TY96204&Category_Code=CORGI

Doctor Who 4 Piece Set #2:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/corgi.htm

OTHER TOYS:
Doctor Who Timelords Spinning TARDIS
Doctor Who TARDIS Emergency Fund:
http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/doctor-who-wow-stuff/

Sonic Screwdriver:
http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/sonic-screwdriver/

12" RC  Imperial Guard Dalek(found by Chris at a local TRU of all places):
http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/12-radio-controlled-imperial-guard-dalek/

Die-cast Mini set 1 - Gold Dalek & Cyberman:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DW-DC-MINI-1&Category_Code=STATUES

Mini RC Dalek with Whizz Watch Controller:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=UND10138&mode=retail
Best toy ever!  So cute!

TONNER Doll and Coat:
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=TARDISOAP&Category_Code=DWAR
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=TONNCT&Category_Code=mistoys

50th Anniversary Dalek:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/anniversarydalek.htm

RC Flying TARDIS:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/136f/

BOARD GAMES/CARDS:
Doctor Who Playing Cards:
Series 2:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Collectors-Playing-Cards/dp/B001PHBP2O
Series 3:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Collectors-Playing-Cards/dp/B001PH3UOK/ref=pd_bxgy_k_h_b_cs_img_b

Dalek Operation:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hasbro-638-Operation-Doctor-Who/dp/B000UC8DD4
Still stoked about getting this one!  :)

Dalek Yahtzee:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f4a0/

BIG CHIEF ITEMS:
Dynamix 10th Doctor Exclusive Edition:
http://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/doctor-who/dynamix-ultra-stylised-vinyl-figurines/10th-doctor-dynamix-exclusive-edition

Dynamix 10th Doctor Limited Edition:
http://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/doctor-who/dynamix-ultra-stylised-vinyl-figurines/10th-doctor-dynamix-limited-edition

10th Doctor 50th Anniversary(signed edition):
http://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/doctor-who/sixth-scale-figures/10th-doctor-50th-anniversary

10th Doctor Series 4(on preorder):
http://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/doctor-who/sixth-scale-figures/10th-doctor-series-4

PRODUCT ENTERPRISE TOYS:
Doctor Who Micro Talking Daleks set of 4 - 1960s Movie Version:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWT-PE-MMTD&Category_Code=DALEKS

Micro Talking Movie Dalek - Special Chrome Limited Edition:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-CHROME&Category_Code=DALEKS

Micro Talking Daleks(individuals):
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-1&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-3&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-5&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-2&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-4&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-7&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-6&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-MTD-8&Category_Code=DALEKS

Dalek Micro Playset:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPEMM-1&Category_Code=DALEKS

Black Retro 5" 1960s Clockwork Dalek:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-CWD-BLK&Category_Code=DALEKS

Talking Red Dalek(mine has gold balls, so technically I need this one, but mine's pretty close):
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPETD-UK-RED&Category_Code=DALEKS

Roll-a-Matic Daleks:
These come in sets of 3.  There is some overlap with the colors, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out exactly how many sets there were produced.  Some of the sets I have were purchased MOC so I know what came with what, some were loose. 
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Starstore_Catalogue__Dalek_Roll_A_Matic_Triple_Packs_2144.html
http://www.zeroidz.com/Daleks.html
http://www.sevenzero.net/toyroom/naughties.htm
I have the following sets:
3 - all white body with gold balls
2 - grey body/black balls, 1 - black body/silver balls
2 - red body, black balls, 1 - gold body, black balls
2 - gold body/black balls, 1 - black body/gold balls
2 - grey body/black balls, 1 - gold body/black balls

DAPOL TOYS:
Tom Baker/4th Doctor figure:
http://www.thelogbook.com/toybox/doctor-who-dapol-wave-2

Dalek Box Set(4 Daleks):
http://www.thelogbook.com/toybox/doctor-who-dapol-dalek-box-set

Purple Millenium Dalek(W008-M4)
http://richardwho.com/collections/collection4.asp

Dalek - Red/Silver Balls(W008-6):

TARDIS(DapolW005):

Grey K9(W004-1):

NON TOY ITEMS

PARTY SUPPLIES:
Mini Flying Disc Favor:
http://www.partystuffonline.co.uk/Description.asp?ProductID=8034

Pinball Game Favor:
http://www.a2z-kids.co.uk/product/dr-who-4-pin-ball-games.html

Supershape Foil Balloon TARDIS:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOCTOR-LARGE-FOIL-BALLOON-SUPER-SHAPE-LIKE-NODDY-/270812289009?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3f0dab97f1#ht_626wt_1277

Supershape Foil Balloon Dalek:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DR-DALEK-SUPERSHAPE-HUGE-FOIL-HELIUM-BALLOON-/260864183976?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item3cbcb78ea8#ht_561wt_1139

Round Dalek Balloon:
http://www.balloonsofkent.co.uk/shop/kid-s-parties-28/dr-who-party-153/dalek-balloon-disposable-helium-package-883.html

Dalek Invitation:
http://www.a2z-kids.co.uk/product/dr-who-dalek-invitations.html

MISC:
Hankies:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DW-HANDKERCHIEF-1&Category_Code=ACCESSORIES

Pinball machine parts:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=PB-SET&Category_Code=COLLECT-MISC

Doctor Who thimbles:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dr-and-Daleks-set-3-Collectors-Thimbles-/360384304058?pt=UK_Collectables_Thimbles&hash=item53e89413ba
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dr-Exhibition-Bone-China-Thimble-/150501468848?pt=UK_Collectables_Thimbles&hash=item230a962ab0

HOUSEHOLD ITEMS:
Air Fresheners
K9:
http://forbiddenplanet.com/33552-doctor-who-air-freshener-k-9/
Gold Dalek:
http://www.doctorwhogear.co.uk/Gold_Dalek_Air_Freshener.htm
Black Dalek:
http://www.amazon.com/Who-Black-Dalek-Air-Freshener/dp/B0014KYVX2

Drinking Glasses:
http://vibrant-oxymoron.blogspot.com/2011/08/doctor-who-glass-drinking-water-in.html

Disappearing TARDIS Mug:
http://www.bbcamericashop.com/house-and-home/doctor-who-disappearing-tardis-mug-15575.html

Mini Lunch Box:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Doctor-Mini-Lunch-Box-Dr-70s-Daleks-Tom-Baker-bn-/180674759722#ht_521wt_905

Wallet:
http://www.bbcshop.com/doctor-who/doctor-who-tom-baker-wallet/invt/wdr01/

Floating Dalek Pen:
http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-2011-Dalek-Floating/dp/B0042LJ6QW

Ice Cube Tray:
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/3348814/Doctor-Who-Ice-Cube-Tray/Product.html
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080804/doctor-who-ice-cube-tray-brings-all-the-daleks-to-the-yard/

TARDIS Pencil and Topper(I have 2 other toppers-a Dalek and a smaller TARDIS but I can't seem to find pictures):
http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/doctor-who-2011-stationary-products/

Magnet Set:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Doctor-assorted-Fridge-Magnet-set-NEW-1036-DWFM-/160397496206?pt=UK_Collectables_Kitchenalia_RL&hash=item25586f8f8e#ht_3756wt_980

DOCTOR WHO GREETING CARDS:
I have 6, but pictures online are non-existent, and descriptions aren't very good either.  I'll have to take some pictures .
Here is a sample of what I have:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dr-Police-Box-Birthday-Card-BNIP-/230680734320?pt=UK_Home_Garden_GreetingCards_ET&hash=item35b5a4aa70#ht_500wt_1294
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Official-DR-Sound-birthday-card-Danilo-/260864155553?pt=UK_Home_Garden_GreetingCards_ET&hash=item3cbcb71fa1#ht_500wt_1294

COLLECTORS ITEMS:
Tenth Doctor BU Metal:
http://www.royalmint.com/store/Medals/DRWDTBU.aspx

Dalek BU Metal:
http://www.royalmint.com/store/Medals/DRWDKBU.aspx

Tom Baker Signed Stamp Cover:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWFD-08&Category_Code=STAMPCOVERS

Micro Universe Lenticular Cards:
Master:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dr-Micro-Universe-SAXON-MASTER-Lenticular-Card-8-/360353170922?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item53e6b905ea#ht_500wt_1057
Also have Tenth Doctor, can't find picture

BOOKS:
Doctor Who Annual 2008, 2010
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Official-Annual-2008/dp/1405903554
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Official-Annual-2010/dp/1405904941

Doctor Who: The Writer's Tale: The Final Chapter:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Writers-Final-Chapter/dp/184607861X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317445026&sr=1-1

Doctor Who: The Time Traveler's Almanac:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Time-Travellers-Almanac/dp/1846075726/ref=pd_sim_b19

Doctor Who: The Ultimate Monster Guide:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Ultimate-Monster-Guide/dp/1846077451/ref=pd_sim_b2

Doctor Who: Companions and Allies:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Companions-Steve-Tribe/dp/1846077494/ref=pd_sim_b2

The Doctor Who Stories:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Doctor-Who-Stories/dp/1405905999/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317445911&sr=1-1

Doctor Who Encyclopedia:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Encyclopedia-Gary-Russell/dp/1846072913/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317445973&sr=1-2

Doctor Who: The Visual Dictionary:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Dictionary-Jacqueline-Rayner/dp/0756651565/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317446024&sr=1-3

Doctor Who Pattern Book(I have hardcover):
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Pattern-Book-Dr/dp/0426202872/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317446167&sr=1-1

Doctor Who Cookbook(I have paperback):
http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Cookbook-Gary-Downie/dp/0491032145

ACTIVITY BOOKS:
10th Doctor Mini Sticker Book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Mini-Sticker-Book/dp/1405903279/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317713010&sr=8-1

Activty Annual:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Activity-Annual-2009/dp/1405905441/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1317713076&sr=8-5

Doctor Who Make a Scene Sticker Book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Make-Scene-Sticker/dp/1847500358/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1317713187&sr=8-15

Doctor Who Glow in the Dark Monsters Sticker Guide:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Monsters-Sticker-Guide/dp/1405903260/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317713439&sr=8-1

Doctor Who a Tale of Two Time Lords Sticker Guide:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Lords-Sticker-Guide/dp/1405904062/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317713525&sr=8-1-fkmr1

Doctor Who IDW Annual 2010:
http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/1283/

Doctor Who Pop out Dalek:
http://www.doctorwhogear.co.uk/Doctor_Who_Dalek_Pop_Up_Model_Kit.htm

Doctor Who Activity Pack:
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=dwactcoll&Category_Code=stickeractivbks

MAGAZINES:
DOCTOR WHO ADVENTURES:
Special Collector's Edition: Deadly Daleks
Special Collector's Edition: Creepy Cybermen

DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE:

Specials:
Doctor Who Companion Series 3
Doctor Who Companion Series 4
Doctor Who Companion The Specials
200 Golden Moments

RADIO TIMES:
Nov. 10-16, 2007
Dec. 16-22, 2006

WE LOVE TELLY:
June 27-July 3, 2009
July 4-10, 2009
July 11-17, 2009
July 18-24, 2009
Want list:
Spoiler
I do have a pared down wantlist, but first a few general guidelines:
I like anything up to and including the 10th Doctor(David Tennant), but anything that came after he left I'm not interested in.  That's the 11th Doctor(Matt Smith) and the 12th and current Doctor(Peter Capaldi).  Anything that doesn't involve either of them or their episodes is awesome.  I cut my collection after the 10th Doctor left, and I really don't want to start up on that.

In general I like Daleks, the TARDIS, and K9.  I do not like Cybermen, Weeping Angels, or "The Silence". 

I like action figures, party items, stickers, houseware items, small toys, and pretty much anything as long as it's not the two most recent Doctors.

The following wantlist is my personal wantlist, so it includes some items that are beyond the budget of this swap.  I am not expecting any of those big ticket items, and this is not the definitive list of everything I want, but it might give you a few ideas of what I like.
My wantlist:

Current top wants

Action figures:
Sarah Jane and K9:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/sjsk9carded1.jpg

SoundFX Daleks(any except the "skittles" one:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/soundfxdaleks.htm
http://doctorwhotoys.net/soundfxdalekswave2.htm
Wave 2 favorites:
"Guard Dalek" from The Chase blue head/silver body/blue balls

One of these things:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/electronicmovingdaleks.htm
The black head/gold body one is the coolest, but any will do.

Dalek Security Patrol Ship:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/dalekpatrolship.htm

Dalek Patrol Ship:
http://doctorwhotoys.net/dalekpatrolshipandpilot.htm

Available at WHONA!
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=375DALPATRL&Category_Code=DWTE

Dalek Collector Set #1(3.75" scale)
http://doctorwhotoys.net/childrenoftherevolution.htm
Dalek Collector Set #3(3.75" scale)
http://doctorwhotoys.net/evilofthedaleks.htm
I have set #2

Also available at WHONA for a darn good price(I paid $40 for my set at the con!)
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=375dalcol1set&Category_Code=DWTE
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=375dalcol3set&Category_Code=DWTE

Holographic 10th Doctor(original release, not carded):
http://doctorwhotoys.net/tenthdoctorholographic.htm

War Doctor figure:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=UT05227
I like John Hurt, and this is a 50th Anniversary item, so well worth picking up.  He was actually really good in the 50th special:p 

Character Building Chrome Daleks:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DALEK-CHROME-GOLD-MINI-FIGURES-DR-WHO-CHARACTER-BUILDING-RARE-SUPER-COOL-/121572194151?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=420521518008&hash=item1c4e447767
I have the black body/gold highlights and the black body/silver highlights ones.  Need the rest(All silver/all gold, silver/gold with black highlights, etc).  A very solid buy, particularly in matching pairs.  Avoid the "Paradigm" ones(different shape, not as cool).  Seller does combine shipping, but ebay screwed around with things so you might have to contact them directly.

Special collectors items:

CLOCKWORK DALEKS:
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-CWD-BLUE&Category_Code=DALEKS
http://www.alienentertainmentstore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=DWTOYPE-CWD-SET&Category_Code=DALEKS
It's been on the wishlist for *years*, and my desire for it never changes.  I have the black one, and it's super cool!  It's a huge bite out of any budget(HUGE), but it's actually worth it to me.

Funko Pop figures:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/funkopopvinyls.htm
Tenth Doctor, Dalek, TARDIS.
Coming soon!  Not out yet.

TITAN VINYLS:
While double checking things I discovered this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Who-Hot-Topic-Exclusive-10th-Doctor-Hawaiian-Lei-Variant-Titans-Vinyl-NIB-/161513064952?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item259aedc9f8&nma=true&si=SG%252BOEFd801GgLFZzIIXa9%252BEGXtA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
I WANT THIS FIGURE.    It's a Hot Topic exclusive.  It's actually labeled on the box as the exclusive if you have a local Hot Topic with old stock(came out around November and I missed it!). 

As for the rest, I like these.  It's a fairly solid item to get if you're looking for a reasonable Doctor Who or David Tennant item.  Don't go overboard, but I don't have many, and I could always use a few more.  WHONA has a special exclusive version that I actually wouldn't mind getting my hands on:
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=TITAN10CVAR&Category_Code=mistoys

http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/titans.htm
Wave 2: 10th Doctor blue suit

50th Anniversary: 10th Doctor

"Gallifrey Collection":
Master
10th Doctor space suit
10th Doctor pajamas
K9
Supreme Dalek
Dalek Reveal

Specials:
"End of Time" 10th Doctor

Housewares:
They are coming out with a bunch of stuff that's sort of generic Doctor Who, and a lot of that stuff is pretty spiffy.  I generally do NOT want anything that's 11th or 12th Doctor specific.  p  I also don't want anything that has to do with the newer Doctors, so no wrong Doctor screwdrivers(the funky one with the green tip), no fezzes, no bowties, and no mention of fishfingers and custard(don't ask, you don't want to know).

Toothbrush holder:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/14b1/

Random David Tennant 5" figures in stock at WHONA(all solid purchases):
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=doomsdayset&Category_Code=cotoys
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=510thSuitMBR&Category_Code=cotoys
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=510thHologram&Category_Code=cotoys
http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=10DRFIGURE&Category_Code=cotoys

http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=53rdDrLWDal&Category_Code=cotoys
Not 10th Doctor, but that Dalek is really unique!

David Tennant items:
This started out as a subset of the Doctor Who collection, and it sort of took on a life of its own.  Sticking a David Tennant item in the box is the easiest and best way to make that box a hit with me. Seriously, if you put a David Tennant item in the box, you've got a hit box on your hands as far as I'm concerned. I'm really easy to please, and what pleases me most is David Tennant stuff:p 
Spoiler
Pretty much anything will do, and I usually don't even care if I have it already.  Feel free to make something as well!  I love homemade stuff:)   I'd also be happy to get a nice item even if it takes up a big chunk of the budget.  Figures, stickers, magazines, books, buttons, toys, household goods, party supplies, cards, posters, tshirts, and pretty much anything else they make is all good.  Doctor Who items are the most common, but I also love to get stuff from his other shows/movies/plays including Fright Night, Gracepoint, Broadchurch, Hamlet, Much Ado About Nothing, and anything else he's been in. 

A friend of mine has on occasion wrapped presents with a David Tennant theme(printed out some photos to make cards, bought a lot of cheap buttons on ebay and used them to decorate the bows, etc), and that wrapping theme has gone over quite well:p 

Etsy has  wealth of great stuff at decent prices!  Fun stuff too.  I have a great fondness for crochet figures and little clay figures, but there's a lot of other stuff there as well.  Not everything on Etsy is all wonderful(see below), but it's a great place to look.  If you do go this route, double check the making/shipping dates.  Sometimes stuff can take a while.

There are very few exceptions to the David Tennant "everything is great!" rule, but the ones I do have are important:
I don't want anything that reads as desperate or stalker-ish please.  That means none of that "Mrs. David Tennant" stuff you'll find on ebay(and beyond), or anything like it.  No photoshopped tshirts of "The Doctor's Next Companion" please:p  Search on ebay, you'll see what I mean:/ 

I buy a lot from Etsy because it has some really good stuff(usually Doctor Who related) and is a *great* place to find interesting things at decent prices, but I'd rather not get anything that looks creepy, or is just really badly made(I'd feel bad that you wasted your money).  "Chibi" David Tennant/Doctor Who stuff is usually great, but you'll probably want to avoid anything that's really weird or ugly looking.  Sometimes people get a little carried away with the art thing, and it can turn out pretty freaky.  If you see something and your first reaction to it is "it wants to eat my SOUL", it's probably best to move on:p  Cute is good, creepy/freaky/ugly isn't. 

Please avoid anything autographed on ebay.  There's a lot of fakes out there(So.Many.Fakes.), so it's best to just avoid the whole thing.  Odds are if it's real, it's not going to be within the budget of this swap.  And even if it's expensive, that doesn't mean it's real.  Save your money, don't buy anything that's signed.

Finally, I have pretty much all the DVDs/Blurays of his work, so you might as well avoid that too.

Miniature Glass Animals:
I collect Looking Glass animals and other similar lines:
http://www.lookingglassworld.com/collections/collections.htm
http://shop.lookingglassworld.com/

Have List:
Spoiler
Hedwig the HedgeHog
Dillon the Armadillo
Harold the HedgeHog
Otto the Owl
Blurr the HummingBird
Muffin the Puffin
KiKi the Kiwi
Norton the Narwhal
Spooky the BlackCat
Bruno the Brontosaurus
Brent the SeaSerpent
Flame the FireDragon
Wilbur the WingedDragon
Nester the LockNess Monster(wouldn't mind a second one)
Lenny the Lobster
Stanley the StingRay
Murray the MorayEel
Belinda the BelugaWhale
Nate the Nautilus
Kelly the JellyFish
Seymore the SeaTurtle
Stu the HorseShoeCrab
M.C. the HammerHead Shark
Count the VampireBat
Bones the Skull
Jack-O the Pumpkin
Snorko the Submarine
Moby the SpermWhale
Spike the Stegosaurus
Razor the Raptor
BigTooth the Triceratops
Want List:
Spoiler
I have quite a few.  The ones I'm *really* most after right now are these:
Issac the Ichthyosaur(I really want this one!):
http://www.lookingglassworld.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=6&pid=791#top_display_media

Russ the SpinoSaurus:
http://www.lookingglassworld.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=6&pid=617#top_display_media

Blink the Cyclops:
http://www.lookingglassworld.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=7&pid=614#top_display_media

Complete wantlist:
Pepe the Skunk
Sydney the KoalaBear
SloMo the Snail
Horton the Horsey
Maxie the MeerKat
Ariana the Piranha
Joy the Koi
Kong the Donkey
Maddie the Manatee
Reina the RainbowTrout
Kara the KoalaBear
Roxy the Fox
Pinky the Flamingo
Polly the Parrot
Paris the Parrot
Pattie the Parakeet
Lane the Crane
Ray the BlueJay
Honk the CanadianGoose
Lucille the Cockatiel
Hootie the BarnOwl
Puffy the BabyPenguin
Melissa the Hummingbird
Stick the PrayingMantis
Kelsie the Kitten
King the T-Rex
*Russ the SpinoSaurus
*Isaac the Ichthyosaur
Onyx the BlackDragon
Draco the Dragon
*Blink the Cyclops
Nicky the Unicorn
Ziggy the Zebra
Tommy the Tiger
Linus the Lion
Blow the HumpBackWhale
Stealth the BlackTipShark
Herman the HermitCrab
Gigantor the WhaleShark
Manny the MantaRay
Tuffer the PufferFish
*Jawz the GreatWhite
Azul the BlueWhale
Shaun the Prawn
Buzz the SawFish
Corky the Orca
Def the LeopardShark
Stripe the TigerShark
*Wrangler the AnglerFish
Cutey the CuttleFish
*Mola Mola the SunFish
Gabriel the GuitarFish
Salvatore the SeaTurtle
Jackson the Chameleon
Poison the DartFrog
Daria the DartFrog
Trent the TreeFrog
Scat the BlackCat
Frosty the Snowman
Rudolph the Reindeer
LightYear the SpaceShip
Adventure the SpaceShuttle
BlastOff the RocketShip
UFO the FlyingSaucer
Stevie the StarFish

I also collect Tynies:
http://www.tynies.com/
I prefer the regular animals, not the licensed ones like Hello Kitty and Smurfs.

Classic Video Games:
I collect old school video games to play.  I don't care about the way the cart looks, but it must work well.  I don't want any cartridges that don't work, or are so dirty they'll destroy my console.
Want list:
Spoiler
The #1 thing is the cart.  I like the instruction manual when I can get it, but that generally makes the price jump(significantly in some cases), so it's nice but not a requirement.  I also like the clamshell boxes for the Genesis carts, but again, nice but not a deal breaker.  The black NES sleeves are also a nice touch, but again, not needed.  I DO NOT want the SNES boxes at all.  They almost always triple(or more!) the price of the cart, and they do nothing to protect it.

I am looking for Nintendo Entertainment System(NES, SNES) and Genesis games mostly.  The international(non-USA) version of NES/SNES was called Famicom/Super Famicom, and the international version of the Genesis was called the Mega Drive. PLEASE DO NOT GET THE INTERNATIONAL VERSIONS OF THESE GAMES.  My player can play them, but they may not be in English.  Look for NES/SNES/Genesis on the actual game cartridges and the auctions.  Avoid anything that says Famicom or Mega Drive.

Games:

NES:
Ducktales
Chip and Dale
Adventures of Lolo 2
Adventures of Lolo 3
Dragon Warrior 3

Genesis:
Castle of Illusion
Quackshot
Castlevania Bloodlines
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles

SNES:
Yoshi's Island
Demon's Quest

Bad Movies:
I love "B" movies.  Love 'em.  I have a significant collection of them, but I'm always looking for more:p 
Have list:
Spoiler
Troll/Troll 2
CHUD
Night of the Lepus
Goulies 1&2
Tremors (all 4 movies and the tv series)
Devilfish
The Brain
Lords of Magick
Turkish Star Wars
Shark Attack 3
Elves
The Crawlers
Leprachaun 1-4, and both "In the Hood" Movies
Sherlock Holmes(the one with the steam punk dinosaur terrorizing London...)
2-Headed Shark
Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus
Sharks in Venice
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
Island of Terror
Quartermass and the Pit
Taoism Drunkard(Drunken Wu Tang)
Star Crash
Killer Clowns from Outer Space
The Worst Witch
Critters 1-4
Loch Ness Terror
Barn of the Blood Llama
Sharknado
Shartopus
Want list:
Spoiler
I always like a terrible shark movie.  Other sea creatures(pirahna, snakeheads, etc) are cool as well. The stupider the concept, the better I like it.
Fantasy creatures are always fun, so are local legend kind of movies(bigfoot, mothman, chupacabra, etc.)

I'm not big into zombies or excessive gore.  I don't like the torture kind of movies like Saw or Hostel. 

I'm looking for stupid bad, not boring bad.  Bad acting, terrible sets, stupid plot, dopey looking creatures, etc are good in my book.  Bad because it's dull or just unpleasant to watch are not.

There's a good site for bad movies here:
http://www.badmovies.org/

My amazon wishlist has a bunch of movies on it(both good and bad), so it's a good place to start:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav_wishlist_btn

I also collect figures/toys/etc from some of those movies when I can find them.  I *love* Critters, and I'd *love* something like this:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/228851082/critters-catnip-ball-cat-toy?ref=sr_gallery_27&ga_search_query=critters+movie&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
Minus the catnip:p 
I'd love to get something from Tremors, particularly a "graboid" figure.

Loch Ness items:
I'm obsessed with the Loch Ness Monster, and I love all sorts of items that feature it. 
Want list:
Spoiler
There are many styles of Loch Ness Monsters, and I prefer the less cartoony, less complicated ones.  They often make stuff that's super cheesy with everything they can think of that's Scottish stuck on it(bagpipes, tshirts, kilts, funny hats, etc).  I prefer the simpler versions, though I like cute too.  I tend to like the ones that are either sea serpent style, or ones that look like a plesiosaur.   A hat's fine, but I'd rather not see bagpipes or any of that other stuff.  I prefer a nice green Nessie, but brown is ok too.

This style:
http://www.lochnessgifts.com/htm/our_store/view_record.php?item_query=Christmas%20Tree%20Decoration%20Nessie&category=20&subcategory=71&id=967&s=21&script=htm/our_store/our_store.php
(I have that ornament)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOCH-NESS-FIGURINE-Loch-Ness-Monster-Scotland-Nessie-Captured-Decorative-Figure-/321734076775?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae8d86967

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mystery-the-Loch-Ness-Monster-TY-Beanbag-Plush-UK-Exclusive-Rare-Beanie-Baby-/231549456774?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35e96c5186

Not so much this style:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NESSIE-LOCH-NESS-MONSTER-WITH-TARTAN-HAT-11-PLUSH-PART-BEANIE-TOY-VGC-/391041510386?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5b0be3ebf2

I'm looking for the following types of items:
Stickers
Magnets
Figures(ceramic and glass preferred, metal is also good if nice, but resin and plastic can be just fine too)
Plush(think SMALL and cute)
Tshirts
Toys
Office supplies
Pins
Charms
Christmas ornaments
And anything else you can find

I'm also interested in books about Nessie and Scottish lore.

Nessie items from this site are particularly awesome:
http://www.icebergglass.com/scottish.htm

Dollhouse Miniatures:
Another very active collection of mine right now is miniatures.  I love tiny items, and dollhouse miniatures can be absolutely AMAZING.
Spoiler
Ebay has a huge number of them at all price points.   My favorite items are things that actually function as they're supposed to.  Cookie jars that have removable lids.  Decks of cards that are actually a full set of *tiny* cards.  Books that have actual pages with writing on them.  Tiny puzzles that you can actually pull apart and put back together.  Tools that have moving parts.  Anything that actually works as its supposed to is awesome!  I am aware of how much some of these things can cost, so don't be afraid of disappointing me by using a chunk of the budget on one of these.  The really good ones can get pretty pricey, though there are some really nice choices in the $7-$15 range as well. 

All items should be around 1:12 scale to be considered dollhouse miniatures.

Many nice items are available cheap from China.  There are some very nice USA sellers as well, so if timing is an issue, make sure to check the location.

I particularly like toys, games, and puzzles.  One exception - some of the cheaper miniatures are just printouts of classic toy boxes that are cut out and assembled to look like the real thing.  I'm not really into those.  I like my stuff to be a bit more interactive than that. The following items are readily available on ebay, and would be great to get:
Chess set with board and metal pieces(magnetic preferred)
Complete Monopoly game that includes board, cards, and some game pieces
Deck of cards with box

I also like housewares, and the following items have been on my radar for a while now:
Dinosaur cookie jar
Rabbit cookie jar
Functional pizza cutter(blade spins!)

I have a miniature Christmas tree, and I'm looking for some really nice stuff to put on it including a miniature light set and a nice garland.

Cute Animal Stuff:
I have several favorite animals that I collect anything and everything I can find from them.
Spoiler
Favorite animals:
Rabbits
Hedgehogs
Kiwis(the bird)
Owls

Fantasy creatures:
Jackalope
Nessie
Dragons

All sorts of stuff that features these animals would be awesome including(but not limited to):
Plush(keep them small please, under 5 inches.  Smaller is even better!  I'm low on space here.)
Figurines(glass and ceramic are awesome, but I also like other materials like metal or even plastic if it's cute!)
Prints/artwork
Postcards
Stickers(love stickers!)
Houseware items

Pretty much anything!
One thing to mention - I don't want anything that's made out of REAL animals.  This is a big problem with jackalope stuff sometimes.  No real rabbit fur items please.

Stickers:
I looove stickers.  I love vintage 80s stickers, and new stickers.  You can't go wrong with stickers.  Since I've been involved with the Sticker Swap for a couple of years, I have a huge wishlist for stickers already made up.  I'll post it here, though don't think that I'm hoping for an all sticker swap box:p  My sticker likes often overlap with other collections, so the information contained in my list should help you out with other things as well.
Spoiler
Types of stickers you like: (such as puffy, scratch/sniff, glitter, 3D, flakes, vinyl, vintage etc)
Foil/glitter/metallic
Scratch 'n Sniff
Fuzzy/googly eyes/color change/any gimmicky sticker really
Tiny stickers
Scrapbook style stickers
Japanese stickers
Prism stickers
Glow in the dark stickers
"Snowglobe" style stickers
Pretty much any sticker is great, though I do enjoy some of the more interesting/gimmicky ones!
I tend to prefer my stickers in sheets, not individual flakes.  I'll take vintage stickers any way they come though:p

I *love* vintage stickers.  I would be over the moon to get a strip of those tiny "Toots" stickers, or one of the large Mello Smello scratch n' sniff ones.  I am also perfectly happy with stickers you can find at the store today if you don't want to navigate ebay's sticker section:p 

Things you LOVE: (lots of specific details please, this can be anything, animals, bugs, stars, letters, scrapbook, themes, holidays... skys the limit)

I love woodland creatures, in particular hedgehogs, bunnies, and owls.  Any sticker sheet including one(or more) of those three critters will be an instant hit.  I also like other woodland animals, but those are my three favorites.

Trees/flowers/other woodland themes
Mushrooms
Celestial things(stars/sun/moon/planets/etc)
Birds including puffins, hummingbirds, and kiwis(bonus points for finding a kiwi sticker!)
Dinosaurs
Retro sci-fi(ray guns/space rockets/UFOs/etc.)
Fantasy including unicorns, pegasus, dragons
Cute animals like kittens/puppies/etc.
Anything cute or beautiful
Love tiny things, including stickers
Sealife including whales, dolphins, sea shells, octopus, sharks, lobsters, and fish
Holidays - Halloween is #1, followed by Easter(bunnies!) and Christmas. 
Sea Serpents especially the Loch Ness Monster:p
Marshmallow Peeps*points at name*.  Yes, they do make stickers as well as other non-edible items:)

Brands: (optional, can leave blank)
Vintage brands:
Mello Smello - love the larger sized scratch 'n sniffs.  I do have 4 of these already, a popcorn one, a unicorn with violets, a bunch of rabbits with a lemonade stand, and a horse that smells like "leather saddle".  Odd choice for a scent, but those are the only four I already have.

Toots - Strips of tiny stickers - love them!  I particularly like the fantasy ones(unicorns/pegasus), kittens, and other cutesy animals.  Not as fond of the bears dressed up as people, but they're all good!

Illuminations, in particular the Fantasies line - I *love* these.  Illuminations also produced some really nice 80s unicorn stickers that I'd love to get my hands on, and a really nice line of scratch 'n sniffs that are also absolutely fantastic.  There's a dragon/wizard set of Fantasies I'd really love to get! I do have the two unicorn sets of Fantasies.

Lisa Frank - Always fun:) 

Trend - I have several of the scratch n sniffs already, but these are always fun, and lots of singles can be pretty cheap(relatively speaking).

SandyLion - lots of cute critters!  I adore the sets where there's one large "scene" sticker, and a bunch of smaller stickers that you can use to decorate the scene. 

For the record, I do know how much the vintage stickers can cost, and I also know that complete sheets of these things bring up the price quite a bit.  I would love some vintage 80s stickers, and even if one or two sheets or singles take up a chunk of the budget, I'd be perfectly happy to get some.  I wouldn't count most vintage sheets as being worth only $1.50:p  I'm not bothered by singles or very small sheets with these either since a lot of 80s stickers were sold as singles, and complete sheets of some of these can be VERY expensive.  I sometimes see nice little piles of single 80s stickers on ebay, and I'd be blissfully happy with something like that.  As long as they're on original backing and in good condition, I'm happy:)

As for the non-vintage stuff - anything's great:) 

Tv/movie themes/Characters: (mlp, lps, hello kitty, monster high, pokemon. you get the picture :p)
MLP - love all generations.  I do have an extensive collection of puffy and flat stickers that came with the G1 ponies, so it's highly likely any of those would be doubles.  Pony stickers will be welcomed, but I won't be disappointed if I don't get any.  I am currently working on my MLP wishlist, so I will be posting which stickers G1 I'm looking for and in what conditions as part of that.

Doctor Who - I'd love any Doctor Who stickers except if the sheet features the 11th Doctor, Matt Smith, at all.  Serious bonus points for any sticker sheet with David Tennant(10th Doctor).  Any Doctor Who stickers with David Tennant on it will be an instant hit and will make me crazy happy!  The magazine "Doctor Who Adventures" often came with stickers and other
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:35:13 AM by goddessofpeep »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2015, 07:58:28 PM »
Maybe Tikibirds could host another one after she has settled into her new home. ;)
I think I could manage something..

Gah, I don't even remember what I had on my wishlist last time  :cry:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:11:49 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2015, 08:11:11 PM »

I like well-made non-licensed items. I own Kuma Crafts' Crystal Star Compact, Eternal Compact, Crescent Moon Wand, Sailor Mercury Henshin Wand, Creamy Mami's Lumina Star Wand and Eternal Sailor Moon necklaces for instance.
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2015, 08:36:45 PM »
Wooo! Glad to be part of the group. I'll have to post up my info tomorrow after work. ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2015, 10:14:49 PM »
What are your “other” collections? (Please be very specific)

Legend of Zelda.
I have all the viz kids manga books  and the Hyrule Historia
the  link and epona  figure and the  zelda & impa  one  i am missing  ganondorf and his horse from that set D:
also have the MM  epona  figure  :D   and a few other odds and ends,   twilight princess wallet/purse , socks, belt.    a  ceramic oot  ocarina.       i don't  have any  fan made jewelry  but i love  looking at that stuff on line.

pokemon  ccg
im quite fond of the older pokemon cards  i have the first 3 sets (base , fossil and jungle)  completed
im  slowly working on  completing the   team rocket, gym leaders (heroes /challenge)  and neo sets.
as well as the  e-reader  cards.

favrioute Pokemon      mew,mewtwo , lugia , ho-oh , celibi, charizard, snesal, sctyher.
i don't much care for pokemon   after  ruby/ sapphire / emerald. generation.

nightmare on elm street
im right into my horror and I love  elm st.
im allways adding to my   collection,

i have   most of the NECA figures including the black and white comic con exclusive, the  ness freddy and the 30th anniversary freddy,     the mezco figures are my favorite tho  as they are much more unique than the  neca ones.   

dinosaurs
i love all things  dinosaur and have  heaps of   figures  thos most of them are   90's   jurassic park ones.
tho out of all prehistoric animals  i really love  the pterasaurs  especialy the weird looking ones.

pictures of  all my collections can be found on my toy blog
http://pyroannystoybox.tumblr.com/

-What is your favorite color?

greens, oranges

-What are your favorite candies/snacks?

sour candies, gummie candies

-Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?

im happy either way really ,  suprize me

-Any allergies?
bees , .... don't  send me a box of bees please 

*edit*
I should also add in that as well as Elm st.   I do have a small collection of   misc  other horror   things
Aliens ,    I have a hand full of   various   figures
Evil dead    I have the    old  McFarlane  ash  vs evil ash  set ,  as well as the  neca   evil dad 2   "hero ash"    7 inch figure  and the   2   mego  style  evil dead 2   figures that they did.
as well as necronomicon that  i  made my self  as a prop for a halloween party a few  years back.

other   stuff   in my  general horror colleciton  include  the  mogwais  from  gremlins   I have all of them excluding the  secial  gizmos , i only   got the   basic gremlins 2   gizmo as i only wanted representation  of 1 of each.   i think there are  9 all up?   

i also have  a pin head  bobble head  and   an acrylic  party prop  of the lament configuration.

i will have to go thru everything when i get home  and  get  updated photos of stuff for my blog anyways .
presently  im still away  and wont be home until Saturday.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:35:05 PM by pyrodarknessanny »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2015, 04:51:33 AM »
Things that I collect

How To Train Your Dragon
What do I collect?: If it has How To Train Your Dragon on it, I collect it lol. It is my main collection. I also LOVE artwork from this series.
Favorite characters: Stoick and Valka are my top favorites, Drago and Mildew are not favorites at all. Other than that, I adore every character in the series.
Current Collection: Almost everything available in the United States that was released in early 2014 to current. I’m missing a lot from of stuff from the original movie release though (though yesterday I got my grail original Stoick figure in the mail. Yay!)

Wishlist:
Spoiler
-Anything of this OC character and/or of her dragon: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/kitkumi/KitTrainerWhite.png
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/kitkumi/SnowSpecterConceptSheet-1.png
-The figures from the chupa chups chocolate surprise egg things from over in Europe.
-Posters from the second movie (the ones with the humans and their dragon on the black backgrounds)
-Any fanmade (etsy) or homemade (by my partner) stuff :D
-Anything that can not be found in the united states
-The Comic Con limited edition Toothless figures
-Panini stickers from HTTYD first movie
-Custom anythings, like dolls or ponies

Chocobos from Final Fantasy
What do I collect?: Anything Chocobo related. Plushies, pins, cups, toys, mugs, figures, watches, blankets.
Favorite characters: Chocobo is a character in and of itself lol.
Current Collection:
Wishlist:
Anything is fine. I’m not even 100% sure what is out there anymore that would be in the range for this swap, so if you can find anything it will be a real surprise :D

The Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix
What do I collect?: Books are the only official things available (minus some VERY expensive official jewelry), so I collect alternate book covers. I would also love to branch out in to getting some more hand made stuff or customs if things like that existed (my mom made me a Sabriel doll almost twenty years ago and I love it).
Favorite Charcters:  Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen (Sabriel’s dad)
Current Collection:

Wishlist
Spoiler
-Grail – Lirael in hard cover (the version that has her reaching out towards the blue book)
- Anything hand made

Digimon
What do I collect?: Figures and cards are the big ones, though anything Digimon related is cool. My grails are to one day own the Mimi and Joe figures from season 1.
Favorite characters: Kari, Gatomon, Angewomon, TK, Angemon, Lucemon…. I don’t really have a character I dislike to be honest.
Current Collection: All of the new, chibi Fusion Fighters toys, most of the original figures from back during Season 1 and 2 airing on TV.
Wishlist:
Spoiler
-Cards (TCG)– Here are all the cards I am missing from the Card Game sets http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/kitscards/library/
-Cards (CCG) - Animated Series 1 I need holo foils of 26, 27, 30, 31, U1, U5, & U7 (the numbers are on the back). Animated Series 2 I'm missing Holo Foil 3, 5, 10, 12, 15, 19, 25, 31, and super rare D2
-Japanese cards are always on my list
-Figures and collectables

Sailor Moon
What do I collect?: Figures, particularly the chibi blind box ones.
Favorite characters: Sailor Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn, Mini Moon, Wicked Lady, and Pegasus/Helios
Current Collection:

Wishlist:

Kingdom Hearts
What do I collect?: Figures
Favorite characters: Demyx, Zexion, Axel, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Kairi, Xion, Namine
Current Collection:

Wishlist:
Spoiler
-Figures
-Jewelry
-A Wayfinder to call my own lol
-Plushies
-keychains

Gundam Wing
What do I collect?: Cards. This is a collection/hobby I’ve shared with my mother since I was a kid.
Favorite characters:  Duo Maxwell
Current Collection: Animated series cards 1 and 2, Perfect Review, and Gundam Chronicles 3 I think.

Wishlist:
Any Gundam Wing trading cards or game cards. For sure we don't have any Gundam Wing Tri-Age cards (i'll update the list tomorrow with exact cards we are missing)

Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon ponies
What do I collect?: Ponies of her mostly, with some of the odd ball merchandise picked up on the side
Favorite characters: Season 1 Luna is my favorite version of her
Current Collection:

Art Work
What Do I collect? Since I can't draw, I love getting art done of different original characters of mine. Large pieces, small chibis, sticker size, if it is art I collect it (even if it comes on the shipped box :D )
Favorite art subjects?

Questions from the Forum

What is your favorite color?
Sapphire Blue is my favorite, along with silvers and white.

What are your favorite candies/snacks?
Likes: If it combines peanut butter and chocolate its great. Dried fruit, strawberry anything, salted caramel stuff, pretzels… trying to think of stuff I realize I don’t snack a lot.
Dislikes:  Grape or root beer flavored stuff

Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?
I like getting a lot of little things, but I’ll leave the final decision up to my partner.

Any allergies?
Smoke, specifically cigarette smoke. The smell of it makes it very difficult for me to breath.

Would you like an Alternate rehaired pony as an extra from me?
That would be awesome :D I love pony rehairs, and would love to add to my Luna and Nightmare Moon collection (had to narrow the pony display down a little for right now lol)

How do feel about hand-made items for your collection, or do you want licensed items only?
Bring them on! :D I love getting handmade items because they are always so special and unique

Are there any items that you would not want for your collection? ie. apparel, video/audio cassettes, videogames, ceramics, etc
No shirts or anything like that please. I’m picky about what kind of clothing I wear. Other than that, I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

I’ll leave it up to my partner :D

Sure! I love getting custom ponies for my interests and other collections :D

If you collect a character that is human, would you like a mh or eah custom of your collected character?
*drools at the thought* Yes please! (Sabriel or Valka would be awesome to get, or my OC HTTYD character would be absolutely amazing).

Im going to be at Disneyland during the shopping period. Is there anything you think you may like from there partner?
Um.... hm. Not that I can think of, unless you stumble upon some Kingdom Hearts stuff (I'm also a Lion King fan though)

What is your grail/dream piece for your collection?
To be honest, it doesn't exist; I've wanted a poseable Valka doll from How to Train Your Dragon 2 since I first saw the movie, but they haven't even made a figure for her yet.

Of things that can be bought? Hmmm.... The first edition Lirael book in hard cover, or all four of these beauties from Australia in hard cover

Of the series you collect from, which character is either least merchandised or would you like to get the most?
How to Train Your Dragon - Valka (no merchandise of her as of yet at all). Stoick is a close second (he at least has one figure!)
The Abhorsen Series - Sabriel is my favorite character. There is nothing outside this collection but books lol
Digimon - Angewoman. She never got her own figure to my knowledge, which surprised me as a kid.
Sailor Moon - Pegasus/Helios
Kingdom Hearts - Aqua! (Why, Square Enix, why! T.T )

what percentage of your box would you like to be licensed verses etsy/homemade
If you can only find a few small things that are licensed and fill the rest with home made stuff, I'm fine with that. I realize some of my collections are going to be hard to find anything in lol.

i know this was asked in sorts, but would you prefer one rare and unique item with extras (maybe some other thing too) or like 4-7 small more common items?
Opening a lot of small items is fun, but a rare and unique item is fun too, so I am good either way :)

Partner, I'm headed to http://denvercomiccon.com/ at the end of the month, see anything/one of interest to you? (Note: I loathe waiting in lines so as much as I love you, if you want autographs your best bets are writers and artists who will be at their table, hawking their wares, versus those who have handlers timing how many seconds you get to have eye contact before you're moved along.)
Ill have to update this one after I get home from work tonight

Partner, How do you feel about ATCs (Art trading cards)?
I love them!

Yep! And either/both are fine

I’m fine with this. I understand things age and that can’t be helped.

do you have a pet or pets? if yes, what kind? can they have treats or toys?
We do have one cat (Stella), but please no gifts for her. She’s a picky cat and we have to watch what she eats (plus, she gets the swap box to play in lol)

Putting this under a spoiler because holy cow it got long!
Spoiler
How To Train Your Dragon – This one is the most personal. The original movie was the last movie I got to watch in theaters with my granny, before she began to get too weak to leave the house. Ever since I was a little girl, we would go to the movies each week and get lunch afterwards. She also loved the TV series, and we watched it together every week.

Chocobos – I fell in love with them when I played Final Fantasy 7 and 8, and then my mom got me a little chocobo plush to take with me when I went to Flordia with my high school band (it was my first trip so far away from home without my parents). Since then, the collection spiraled out of control lol. It is also thanks to chocobos that I met my fiancé! (I was playing the Chocobo DS one day before my college class started, and he was a gamer who had to know what I was playing lol)

The Abhorsen Trilogy – This is the only book I have ever read over and over and over again, and when I first found it on the store shelves I instantly knew that I needed it (and I was only 7!). I love the writing so much that when I started having to replace my oldest copies I decided to make a collection of it.

Digimon – I love digimon, and when I was a kid my cousins and I used to spend entire afternoons playing with the figures and running around the yard playing make believe. Since there are so many good memories wrapped up in it, I held on to my collection over the years, and I continue to collect out of nostalgia.

Sailor Moon – Colors! I’ve always loved Sailor Moon, but it is the colors and the personality of the figures that has caused me to start a small collection.

Kingdom Hearts – I played the game when it first came out and fell in love. I feel like I’ve grown up alongside the game, and there are a lot of good memories wrapped up in it.

Gundam Wing – My mom and I have shared a growing card collection for years, and as time goes by it has gotten harder to find new things to add. So it is always fun to rush home with a few new cards going ‘look what I got!’

Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon – I saw a music video early on in the days of Friendship is Magic showing this awesome black and blue alicorn. It had been probably fifteen years since I last watched My Little Pony but I had to know more about the character, so I found and watched the first few episodes. During finals week. I finished the entire first season in a few days (and still managed to pass my classes! Lol) and over all just fell in love with Luna’s/Nightmare Moon’s design and backstory. Plus, everyone needs at least one pony to collect.

Art – I’ve never been able to draw, which annoys me because I see things in my head that I want to put on paper. No matter how much I practiced or how much effort I put in to it, I never got better. A few artistic friends began to gift me art, and I started to collect it. More than the art itself, I love seeing the special touches each piece has of the artist who has done it.

I have no idea? Lets just say having it arrive in one piece when it is shipped :)

partner  are you ok with the  possibility of   receiving  something that  might be a fake?
I have no problem with fakes, so long as it isn't super, super obvious (cause there are things out there that you look at that just make you go O.o lol)

Many of you have Disney movies and characters listed but how do you feel about an item that is specific to one of the Disney Parks even if it does not contain any of the characters you have listed. I'm thinking more along the lines of the millions of Disney pins that are only sold in that one theme park (and on ebay..naturally).  Are there any of the main characters you would like - mickey, donald, ect?
This is fine with me (I love pins!) Um.... favorite characters.... hm. Mickey, Lion King crew, Big Hero 6 crew, Merida and her mom (Brave), Wreck It Ralph crew, Mulan and Mushu (and Cricket!).... that pretty much sums it up lol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:10:22 AM by Kitkumi »

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2015, 11:53:01 AM »
Im sure excited for partners :)

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2015, 01:58:31 PM »
So tempted to sign up for this, even though I only have one other major collection. And one minor one. Would it be a problem shopping for a small list like that? Should I sign up anyway?

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2015, 02:34:06 PM »
So tempted to sign up for this, even though I only have one other major collection. And one minor one. Would it be a problem shopping for a small list like that? Should I sign up anyway?
i would think, if there is plenty of merchandise available for your collection that would be fine.
if its something that only printed a comic and had a single action figure it would be pretty difficult.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal