collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 39718 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1245 on: February 17, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »
Maniah, Venus would look stunning in an orchid based dress *__*

While we're at requesting things from Mattel... OMG PLEASE MAKE A TOY OUT OF THOSE HELLHOUNDS! It's not normal how much I love how they look:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm not sure how I missed hellhounds!!! But since I collect these, I will HAVE to have them if they make them....

I think this webisode isn't on the official MH youtube channel yet. I saw this at the Polish MH channel.
Don't they look just awesome?! I think they will never make them, though. They were just one-shots for the webisode and tbh, I can't see Mattel releaseing something that gruesome looking in a fashion doll toyline :huh:

PS: wait, did you say you collect monstrous dogs? Show me! :biggrin:

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: February 17, 2013, 11:16:28 AM »
*runs to look at her swim Venus*

Mine is pink

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1247 on: February 17, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »
My venus is pink too. I wish Mattel didn't do this cause now I'm obligated to buy that one with green eyeshadow too. Gah!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: February 17, 2013, 12:16:43 PM »
I don't know if htis is old news, but I went to Barnes and Noble two nights ago and they had a whole display of Monster Highs! They weren't in the kids' section, they were by the Funko figures and such. Ghouls Alive, Scaris basic and deluxe (no Deuce), Dance Class, and Swim Line. I bought Dance Class Howleen, finally :) They are a bit pricier there, though - Howleen came out to around $16.

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: February 17, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »
 Hope this is ok,I just had to share what I found while I was looking for something else and I haven't seen him posted here before... It's Elvis!!

I knew he was alive... Er undead...lol
 I found him while looking through some images at Dolly Daydream and now I am all shook up lol
 Isn't that just crazy or what  :lol:
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: February 17, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
At least his new complexion will match with his Blue Suede Shoes. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline ivybunny84

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Sisters of the Moon Design
« Reply #1251 on: February 17, 2013, 02:20:42 PM »
i also found two Venus dolls yesterday, both with pink

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 17, 2013, 03:30:00 PM »
I bought my Swim Venus from ebay and she has pink eyeshadow. Her box came mangled though because it was only in an envelope. Oh well. I don't keep them MIB anyways.

I still haven't seen the Swim dolls in any store here.  :huh:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1253 on: February 17, 2013, 03:36:10 PM »
I would buy a zombie Elvis doll.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: February 17, 2013, 03:46:12 PM »
Went out hunting today.  I bought Jinafine:)  I had 4 to pick through and I feel really good about the one I grabbed.  It's nice to able to compare a few dolls, when you aren't sure about the doll you are buying :P  I'm not fond of her, but the one I picked is pretty so I'm happy.  They also had 2 Skelitas but neither one seemed like the "right" one.  Oh well.

I also found both new CAM Starters (FINALLY!) but I couldn't bring myself to buy the Ice/Blob set because something Tuney pointed out.  The Ice girl's lips are kinda faint and you can see her blue face color coming through.  I love the color of her lips and would like to find a set with a more opaque look.  I did get the Mummy/Gorgon to tide me over. :squee:

I couldn't find Catrine though:(  Nor could I find the Swim girls:(  I'd like to get my hands on the Venus variant, just cuz.  I have no real reason.  I bet by the time my area (which REALLY takes it's time with releases!) gets the Swim dolls all the error Venus dolls will be gone:(  I guess that's what's best for my wallet >_<
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 17, 2013, 03:58:04 PM »
I've got some Scaris wardrobe questions. Deuce's shirt and Ghoulia's dress both have hoods and I can't figure these out. I bought Ghoulia's dress separate and I can't figure out how to put it on one of my dolls (unless it's a CAm and I take the head off). For Deuce, I wanted to change his clothes (because his shorts are just way too tight) and I couldn't get the shirt off because of the hood.

So is there a magic trick to this? Thanks for any advice!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 17, 2013, 04:02:11 PM »
I have yet to hit up my local Walmart... I know there were 4 catrines at the Walmart by my moms house last I check... But they all had wacky hair... they all had the right side curl that looked like someone had pulled on it, so it was fly-away ish...

Post Merge: February 17, 2013, 04:02:54 PM

The hood wont fit over his head... but there should be a velcro closing on the back that you can open and then pull it off...

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 17, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »
I have a question for you all. I've never washed any of my MH dolls hair. I was thinking about trying this with Catrine. Should I decide not to, however, will the glue/gel ruin the doll's hair over time?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 17, 2013, 04:54:48 PM »
Went out hunting today.  I bought Jinafine:)  I had 4 to pick through and I feel really good about the one I grabbed.  It's nice to able to compare a few dolls, when you aren't sure about the doll you are buying :P  I'm not fond of her, but the one I picked is pretty so I'm happy.  They also had 2 Skelitas but neither one seemed like the "right" one.  Oh well.

I also found both new CAM Starters (FINALLY!) but I couldn't bring myself to buy the Ice/Blob set because something Tuney pointed out.  The Ice girl's lips are kinda faint and you can see her blue face color coming through.  I love the color of her lips and would like to find a set with a more opaque look.  I did get the Mummy/Gorgon to tide me over. :squee:

I couldn't find Catrine though:(  Nor could I find the Swim girls:(  I'd like to get my hands on the Venus variant, just cuz.  I have no real reason.  I bet by the time my area (which REALLY takes it's time with releases!) gets the Swim dolls all the error Venus dolls will be gone:(  I guess that's what's best for my wallet >_<
Grats on finding all those in one day! :P Still wish the new CAM Starters would show up here, still no sign of them. >,> Then again, I'm still broke so it's best for them to not show up just yet. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1259 on: February 17, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »
I'm sooo close to caving in and just buying the last few RM dolls in the series. I keep seeing Lagoona, Frankie and Operetta looking at me longingly every time I go to the store. I had RM Operetta and RM Ghoulia too but returned them to the store. Now with the 2 pack soon to be on its way to me, RM Clawdeen and RM Abbey single version, I'm halfway there. May as well just continue and get the rest huh? I like Lagoona and Abbey but Operettas just not doing it for me.. buuut if I have all of the others how can I leave a hole in the set and not get her? Argghh
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal