collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93213 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2015, 06:25:07 PM »
Sorry, Ringlets!! I enjoyed it, it was pretty funny in some parts. It did feel like it went way too fast and short for me XD Of course, I wanted like a 2-hour special! lol

I am trying really hard to not buy up the sigs before they go to the cheap ones. I am trying to hard to have willpower. I didn't even want to collect these in the first place! Now here I am with like 11 dolls. XD I want TtW Blondie's shoes so I will probably get her.

We just had a car accident (we're okay) so I am going to treat myself to buying the Glass Slipper shoe store online. That'll cheer me up.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2015, 11:07:57 AM »
I've been stalking this thread for a while, trying not to get involved in another collectable...and I've failed  :blush:, lol.  I saw the show on Netflix, and I have a huge soft spot for black haired villans (like Cat-Ra from She-Ra and Dutches Raven Waves from LLL).  I bought sig Raven, and it's all been downhill from there   :drunk:.  They went 'Buy 1 get 1' on Mattel, so I got her some friends. I think I'm up to 16 sig dolls now, including the 3 I ordered from Amazon.com.  Raven, Maddie and Kitty are my favs, but I wish they hadn't made Kitty quite so purple.  They are filling the gap that MLP has left for me in terms of new characters.

I've only found 1 Cedar and one Dexter in stores, and I bought them both.  I'm trying to resist the non-sig dolls, but I got a couple of the Getting Fairest dolls on sale, and I'm in big big trouble with the new cupcake dolls coming out!  Nooooo, Mattel!  My weakness!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All of my sig dolls are MiB.  I've only de-boxed a double of raven, and the 3 getting fairest dolls I've got.  Do you guys take yours out, or leave them MiB?

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 08, 2015, 12:08:53 PM »
I feel your pain, ButtercreamD!

I am definitely an out-of-box girl. Especially since I like making clothes for them and playing with them with my kids and nieces and taking pix of them :)

I don't know if I'll be buying any of the sugary dolls. Not a huge fan. I just now noticed that Blondie has a ring (I love doll rings)! Heaven help me if they ever release an equestrian set (the girls with their horses from Next Top Villain). I'll be toast.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:12:15 PM by Salli »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #408 on: February 08, 2015, 04:07:56 PM »
I am so far behind chatting with you guys about EAH!!

Anyone else super excited for Toy Fair next weekend? Here's hoping we see tons of new EAH dolls!!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2015, 06:59:32 PM »

Anyone else super excited for Toy Fair next weekend? Here's hoping we see tons of new EAH dolls!!

I'm more excited with ponies but because they've already showed us a ton of dolls coming out. I would love to see Daring if they are indeed releasing him this year.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #410 on: February 08, 2015, 08:00:59 PM »

I'm more excited with ponies but because they've already showed us a ton of dolls coming out. I would love to see Daring if they are indeed releasing him this year.

I agree!
I hope they Do Daring Charming as well. Since they already have Dexter and their sister Darling as dolls.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 09, 2015, 05:34:24 AM »
Salli I'm glad you are ok!  :hug:  car accidents are scary stuff! :yikes:

I did manage to watch SU in the end and I enjoyed it too (although it was too short  for me as well LOL!! :lol: )

Buttercream I am totally a de-boxer!!!! :P  love to display and pose and  dress up my dollies! :lovey:  If I *have* to keep one MIB then I'll get another the same to debox...  I'll never have any monies!!! :silly:

I'm excited for all the new releases .  My wallet isn't!! :lmao:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 09, 2015, 07:49:13 AM »
SHenanigans, Maddie's hair looks so cute like that! I really need to curl my Maddie's hair, it came as such a mess. Seeing pix of dolls always makes me want them so bad. Thanks for sharing!! :D

Did you guys see that there is going to be some coloring contest on the EAH website starting on March 2nd. Not sure if there'll be prizes or if grown-up kids are allowed. ;) I am DYING for an EAH coloring book.

Thanks! She needed her curls so bad and I'm glad they came out well :happy: And I saw on the MH Arena about the coloring contest! I hope I'm not too old to enter :lol: I love coloring and I would die for a coloring book since I sort of collect them :dance:

Im considering picking back up on collecting these dolls!!! :D I recently bought the sisters n a clearance sale at Target, now I want more Sig dolls! xD Where is the best place either in-store and online to buy sig dolls?

Sprinkle! :tackleglomp: Glad to see you back :D I would pick up Dex if you see him in stores because he's kinda HTF. Lizzie is in stock on Mattel's website for $19.99 and I don't know if you need Blondie but she's on clearance for $11.99 and Legacy Day Briar is on sale for $15.99 :) Toys R Us just recently had an awesome sale (I bought 4 dolls :lol: ) but they're not on sale anymore, poo. I was gonna get SU Cedar and Poppy and also the twins set but they're all full price again XD

We just had a car accident (we're okay) so I am going to treat myself to buying the Glass Slipper shoe store online. That'll cheer me up.

OMG! So glad you're ok! I would say you definitely deserve to treat yourself :biggrin:

Welcome to the obsession, Buttercream! ;) Haha, it always starts out with one doll :lol: I think by the time I get my new ones in I'll have 26 :happy:

I had no idea Toy Fair was coming up but I'm super excited! :dribble: I hope to see more new EAH dolls and I hope to see more of those snowglobe ponies!

I'm a boxer and de-boxer :lol: I have 5 dolls unboxed to go with their furniture and I'm debating on getting Bunny for the tea party set. Kind like the Mad Hatter and March Hare having tea :biggrin: She's not one of my faves, but I just may get her for the set anyway lol. I want the Glass Slipper playset because who doesn't love EAH shoes?? :dribble:

Post Merge: February 09, 2015, 07:55:22 AM

I watched Spring Unsprung and really liked it! Though it really was rushed in some parts. "Oh! We found the Storybook of Legends! Now Kitty's mom tells us how to get out of Wonderland just a few minutes after finding the book!" But I squealed at the part when the knight took off her helmet and we got to see who it was finally :biggrin: I kept thinking it was the Mad Hatter the whole time, but he's not even in Wonderland :lol: Did the episode make you guys want to SU dolls? I wasn't planning to get Cedar and I was iffy about Holly, but watching the show just made me want all of them! XD I really wish Lizzie didn't come with the playset, I just want the doll. I'll wait for it to go on clearance :)

If you guys happen to see Candy Coated/Sugar Coated/Just Sweet (whatever she's called!) Blondie back in stock on Target's website, PLEASE send me a message! I NEED that doll and she was sold out by the time I had money. I know she'll be my very favorite doll. I love everything about her :inlove:

Post Merge: February 09, 2015, 02:30:43 PM

Pic spam! Three dolls came in today! :squee: :yippee: :dance:

Spoiler

Finished my Hat-Tastic collection with Cersie! Funny I got her last because she's my favorite of the bunch :lol:

Spring Unsprung with Dexter in the back lol. His crown is kinda smashed down on his head :P

Cerise looks really goth in this picture :lol:

Love Briar's teal hair streaks!

I love getting doll mail :biggrin:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 02:30:43 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 09, 2015, 08:08:52 PM »
I feel your pain, ButtercreamD!

I am definitely an out-of-box girl. Especially since I like making clothes for them and playing with them with my kids and nieces and taking pix of them :)

I don't know if I'll be buying any of the sugary dolls. Not a huge fan. I just now noticed that Blondie has a ring (I love doll rings)! Heaven help me if they ever release an equestrian set (the girls with their horses from Next Top Villain). I'll be toast.

I'd love the pets from the books to available as toys.  Heck, if they ever had a spin off where they fall through a magic mirror, and end up as horses in another world, I'd be ok with that too, lol.

I've actually never been a doll fan.  I have no idea why these ones have stuck.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:12:08 PM by ButtercreamDream »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 09, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »
Buttercream: A reverse Equestria Girls would be awesome XD I so wanted to not be into this line too. But the details of the dolls/fashions and the backstories totally hooked me.

Ringlets: Thanks, we're fine here and we've got a rental car while ours is being fixed. I hope I can use it as leverage for when I want to tell my hubby to drive slower. ;) lol.

SunnieB: They are supposedly releasing Daring and Hopper later this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Shenanigans: I am entering too! If they won't let me enter I will still color anyway XD I am super surprised that they don't have a book yet, we SOOO need one.

EDIT: Instead of the shoe shop (which I am pretty sure I will see here soon) I ordered Holly and Poppy for $21! Woo hoo! They are my nieces' favorites (redheads) so I have to have them to bring over to play XD
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:51:12 PM by Salli »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 09, 2015, 09:35:29 PM »
I think a Monster High/Ever After High crossover would be interesting.  I mean, we know there's a portal because of Cupid.

I'd like to see Cerise as a full-on were in the MH world ;)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 09, 2015, 10:13:49 PM »
I think a Monster High/Ever After High crossover would be interesting.  I mean, we know there's a portal because of Cupid.

I'd like to see Cerise as a full-on were in the MH world ;)

That would rock! And maybe Raven could have raven wings.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 10, 2015, 04:49:22 AM »
EDIT: Instead of the shoe shop (which I am pretty sure I will see here soon) I ordered Holly and Poppy for $21! Woo hoo! They are my nieces' favorites (redheads) so I have to have them to bring over to play XD

Where did you find them for $21? I stilll need the twins!
My Wish List

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 10, 2015, 07:45:53 AM »
Has anyone spotted Kitty, Duchess, or Ginger at ToysRUs?  I don't see them on their site, but maybe they've hit stores already?  *shrug*

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 10, 2015, 03:37:06 PM »

Where did you find them for $21? I stilll need the twins!

I found them from a seller who said the package was damaged (which I don't care about since I debox). With shipping it ended up being $27 so I should have grabbed them at my local store when they were on sale for that.

I've not seen any of them at the store yet. My Walmart just restocked sigs. -_- yay. They are so slow! Oh well, at least I've got my SU Lizzy XD Seriously though I want Kitty so bad! Kitty, shoe store and Ginger. That's my current shopping list. At least I don't have any new ponies I need to buy -_- :Lookin at you, Hasbro:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal