collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93779 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2015, 07:56:38 AM »
I think Lizzie is good for Daring since she doesn't buy into the whole 'Prince Charming' thing.
*grins* that's why I put it in a spoiler , so no caving in and peeking!!! :silly: :biggrin:
Great news about Daring BTW - yep I need him for Lizzie too :heart: !  Spoiler alert  again but Salli you might wanna see this if you don't already know!!! (about Lizzie and Daring)
Spoiler
  have you seen the webisode where he dates Lizzie? yeah ? ok then read Kitty Cheshire's bookmark story , follow it with next top villain book  if you wanna know more of the Lizzie Daring romance!  but wait ... lol you know more about this than me so this is prolly old news ..right? :lol: oh well :blush:  I think they make a cute couple. I totally didn't understand Lizzies attitude towards Daring in Next Top Villain until I read Kittys bookmark story 

Spoiler
I have read and seen everything EXCEPT Kitty's bookmark! Now I am extra excited!

Congrats on the 2-pack!! I haven't even seen it yet XD Wouldn't a Lizzie/Daring date night pack be fun?

Is there a place online that has the content of the bookmarks up? Just curious. I love reading the bookmarks.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:58:23 AM by Salli »

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2015, 11:11:43 AM »
I finally picked up Sig Raven the other day; managed to get one of the ones with the faded eyebrows too.  I have one of the Maddies like that as well; the other two sigs are the other variation (I don't know which are which, haha, just that they are different).

Now I just need Dexter, Cedar, Duchess, Kitty, Ginger...and then the new five that haven't come out yet!  My Walmart's shelves are almost entirely bare...it would be nice when they restocked if they restocked with some of the newer sig dolls :P 

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 03, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »
I finally picked up Sig Raven the other day; managed to get one of the ones with the faded eyebrows too.  I have one of the Maddies like that as well; the other two sigs are the other variation (I don't know which are which, haha, just that they are different).

Now I just need Dexter, Cedar, Duchess, Kitty, Ginger...and then the new five that haven't come out yet!  My Walmart's shelves are almost entirely bare...it would be nice when they restocked if they restocked with some of the newer sig dolls :P

Congrats! I am so tempted by Sig Raven every time I see her. My Walmart is bare too, we'll see Friday if they've gotten anything new. They seem to keep MH in stock pretty well, not sure why they don't with EAH. Maybe they just sell out that fast?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 04, 2015, 04:15:00 AM »
Congrats n the new dollies!!!  :cheer:  :squee:  :happy:

If you read the EAH novel books  and bookmark stories as well as watch the webisodes  (the last one about that was where cupid sees they like each other and actually puts her own feelings aside to try and get them together) and now with the Date night set,  I think its official that Dex and Raven like each other. Plus if you look on the EAH website you'll see most people voted that they should be a couple too ;)  :lovey:

For Salli : Kitty Cheshire's bookmark story!  you *have * to read this!  :nod: (  I agree Lizzie is good for Daring because she sees past the whole handsome prince with groupies who appears to love himself thing... and she actually brings out the best in him too IMO )
:biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 04, 2015, 06:40:05 AM »
OMG I just bought

Spring Unsprung Cerise
Spring Unsprung Briar
Legacy Day Ashlynn
Hat-Tastic Cerise

I'm on a MAJOR high right now :lol: :lol: Being bipolar, I usually get more downs than highs, but when I do get a high, it's INSANE!!! AAH! These dolls are not healthy for me :lol: I'm going to be broke!
My Wish List

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 04, 2015, 01:15:41 PM »
Ringlets, I think I have read all the books and seen all the webisodes (ack! I just checked the EAH website and they revamped it and there's like 3 new webisodes!!!) But I haven't read every bookmark. Are you going to watch the Spring Unsprung movie that starts on the 6th on Netflix?

Shenanigans: WOW!!! Congrats!! That's a lot of dollie awesomeness!! I still have yet to see SU Cerise in person. I may get her if even just for her boots XD (p.s. I'm bipolar too! I am also going to go broke on these! XD) Can we see some pix of your new gals?

Oh, p.s. I read Shuffle's story yesterday (the new one) and was kind of disappointed. It wasn't as good as Pirouette's but I still enjoyed it.

EDIT: WHOA! That evil cat woman in the SU movie trailer IS Kitty's mom! Poor Kitty.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:19:17 PM by Salli »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 04, 2015, 08:36:34 PM »
Congrats, dashesndots! :frolic: Are you just collecting sigs?

Kitt's bookmark story was great :nod: I felt so bad for her in the Spring Unsprung snippet with her mother putting her down. I get the feeling Kitty doesn't want to be as chaotic as her mom but we shall see! Can't wait for the sixth! :freak:

Salli- SU Cerise is my favorite :D Other than Kitty but I haven't seen her in Wal-Mart yet. I ordered them from Toys R Us (couldn't pass up those awesome prices!) but I'll definitely post pics when I get them :biggrin:

Post Merge: February 04, 2015, 08:46:11 PM

I curled some of my dolls' hair but only Maddie and Apple's curled. Lizzie, Briar, and Ashlynn's did nothing XD Maddie wasn't the same without her curls! I think she turned out well :)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:46:11 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 05, 2015, 04:36:16 AM »
Oooh soooo much dolly goodness!  :wow:  :dribble:  :frolic:  :squee:    *grabby hands*  (BTW I just can see me caving and buying more non-sig dolls they are just too cute!  :faint: )
 Huge congrats!!!! and gorgeous pics as well!!  : bigups:  :lovey:   hey, if it puts you on a high then its good, right?! doll therapy! I recommend it along with Pony therapy *nods* well it works for me anyways!   :good:  :biggrin:

Salli I've been counting the days til  the SU movie shows! its on tomorrow , right!? of  course I'm gonna watch it :heart:  :frolic:

I had a dress up session with GF Raven and a whole bunch of new dolly clothes a friend sent me as a pressie last night (therapy for me!) - it was so much fun but my blinkin camera battery was deaded  so I couldn't take any pics and I didn't have time to charge it  :facepalm:  oh well I guess that means more dressing up sessions :angel:  :P   

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 05, 2015, 09:24:16 AM »
SHenanigans, Maddie's hair looks so cute like that! I really need to curl my Maddie's hair, it came as such a mess. Seeing pix of dolls always makes me want them so bad. Thanks for sharing!! :D

Ringlets, it had better be tomorrow or OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! ;) I am planning on watching it with my bestie and her daughters.

Did you guys see that there is going to be some coloring contest on the EAH website starting on March 2nd. Not sure if there'll be prizes or if grown-up kids are allowed. ;) I am DYING for an EAH coloring book.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2015, 04:53:32 AM »
Im considering picking back up on collecting these dolls!!! :D I recently bought the sisters n a clearance sale at Target, now I want more Sig dolls! xD Where is the best place either in-store and online to buy sig dolls? I am still missing MIB:

Apple White (Indonesian)
Briar Rose (any)
Cerise (Indonesian)
Cedar (any)

I know Lizzie, Kitty, and Duchess I have to buy on Amazon. I did see a Dexter in stock at Walmart earlier- the one with his glasses in his hands. Is he rare or HTF?

Post Merge: February 06, 2015, 05:19:36 AM

Also, I finally saw Spring Unsprung!!! Im crushing on Allistar!!!! Any doll news n him or Bunny!? I need more Wonderland dolls! :D Im glad in the show we are seeing the parents of some characters, so neat!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:20:26 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 06, 2015, 05:34:30 AM »
Im considering picking back up on collecting these dolls!!! :D I recently bought the sisters n a clearance sale at Target, now I want more Sig dolls! xD Where is the best place either in-store and online to buy sig dolls? I am still missing MIB:

Apple White (Indonesian)
Briar Rose (any)
Cerise (Indonesian)
Cedar (any)

I know Lizzie, Kitty, and Duchess I have to buy on Amazon. I did see a Dexter in stock at Walmart earlier- the one with his glasses in his hands. Is he rare or HTF?

Post Merge: February 06, 2015, 05:19:36 AM

Also, I finally saw Spring Unsprung!!! Im crushing on Allistar!!!! Any doll news n him or Bunny!? I need more Wonderland dolls! :D Im glad in the show we are seeing the parents of some characters, so neat!

Welcome back! ;)
I don't know anything about finding the ones that are made in different countries since I never care about that XD. My TRU just got a new shipment of sigs (lots of Briars) you might check there. Or the Mattel store is trying to get rid of their old stock, I think they may be having a sale.

Dex isn't hard to get a hold of if you order him, but I know tons of people have never seen him on a store shelf. I've never seen Sig Cedar on a store shelf but I think she may be less rare to see than Dex and Lizzie.

So excited to see SU tonight! Alistair and Bunny are being released this year, I think I posted their pix on an earlier page here, I'll have to go back and check. <<EDIT: Yep. Page 18 of this thread>> Sadly, Alistair's doll is BORING. Like so boring. Which is sad cuz he looks cute in the show trailers I've seen. I'm not super excited about the Bunny doll but maybe I will be after seeing the movie. I AM, however, DYING for her boots.

Post Merge: February 06, 2015, 05:49:33 AM

I looked back at the old post with the new dolls and realized that I didn't have time to post all of the ones they revealed, so just in case someone hasn't seen them, here are the upcoming Candy-Coated dolls and Beanstalk Bakery Blondie (who I think may be available online someplace right now?)

I really like CC Holly, if I don't get her sig before then I will probably get this one :)

Bakery playset

and this School Spirit pack that I have zero interest in. XD
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:57:02 AM by Salli »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #401 on: February 06, 2015, 06:56:47 AM »
Oh WOW thanks for keeping me updated!!! Jeeeeze there are SO many dolls coming out!!! @_@ Im going to struggle keeping up, better save up! LOL!

Really, Dex and Cedar is HTF in real-life!? Ive seen at least 6 Cedars in Walmart and Target combined, mostly Walmart. Ive seen 1 Dex at Justice and two total at Walmart.

Awe..... that Alistair is a little disappointing, but maybe he will be a lot cuter in person! Sonetimes their dolls look weird on their stock photos.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 06, 2015, 02:34:13 PM »
Cedar's not as hard to find, it just depends on where you live. Some people have tons. Others have never seen her. There's some speculation that Justice won't be carrying the EAH anymore soon.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 07, 2015, 03:38:14 AM »
Hmmmm I haven't been able to watch SU yet :(  I'm not sure why it wouldn't show for me (some stupid UK thing or maybe I did something stupid on this computer! :blush:  )  guess I'll try again later!

I've seen Cedar a few times in the wild :P  I do check the countries on all the dolls I see now (most of mine are Indonesia as I like those best but a few are China ). I think it's random which dolls are on display in whatever shops since I've seen some shops stock both countries version of the same doll at the same time (awesome cos I could compare and choose. Sometimes I have both versions.. ahem.. :good:  )  I've only ever seen China versions of sig Lizzie, sig Dutchess, sig Kitty and sig Ginger :awake:

I actually like the Apple and Raven two pack of dolls ... I also like Alistair and Bunny. I neeed all sig dolls. Trying hard to resist the others... I've given in to some of course but I'm holding out against the new sets (Apart from the Dex Raven date set) for now (until I see them IRL of course.... my powers of resistance are rubbish then  :P _

Welcome back Sprinklecupcake!! hey you need to collect these as much as I do , right? LOL!! :lol:  but they are too awesome to pass up!!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #404 on: February 07, 2015, 07:20:44 AM »
I stocked the new bathing suit dolls and In the Woods dolls today!!! Blondie is a must-have!!! I have some pics on my tumblr soon.

Also, someone bought Dexter (fiddlesticks!) I looked everywhere! BUT I did see a MH Save Frainkie Jackson Jekyll doll so I bought him <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal