collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The last G2 girl  (Read 1433 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
Re: The last G2 girl
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 11:28:09 AM »
Awesome :) love the pics , such an awesome feeling to have them :) 

Thank you :heart: It does feel pretty great, I won't lie :silly:

:frolic: Yaaay, I'm so happy for you! :D Blondie is so pretty! Huge congrats. Can't wait to see the 'collection complete' brag  :lovey: hehe welcome to the complete-g2-collection-club :P

hahaha, thanks XD It's also thanks to you that I have them all now :hug: And I agree about Blondie. I truly wasn't aware she was this pretty in person. Just like the purple haired Seabreeze, she's much more stunning live :inlove: Thank you for welcoming me into the club :silly: Now to hunt down the accessories and playsets, weirdo variants and OOAKs... And at least one prototype :lookround: Girl can dream, right?

Yeah her colours are so soft ^^ I remember discovering her... I was like huh... who is thisss? I like!
Aah the accessories! My current challenge hehe :P I won't say much about a certain swap, but I can always look around at meetings and the local auction sites if you want :) And just keep your eyes open for them prototypes... I was dumbfounded to find mine :P

As soon as my wallet recovers I'll get the hunt started and I'll try to keep my eyes open ;) I should upgrade some of the ponies too so the pleasure of buying G2's is not over yet definitely.

Congrats!! your pics are lovely!! ;) ;)

Awww, thank you for your kind words! :blush: :hug:

wow, what a brag! huge congratulations on your now complete G2 collection! they look lovely together ^^
I was lucky with G2s: my sister was still young when they came out, and, being a pony lover, she received some for birthdays and Christmases. and I, even though already a teen, also got some ponies together with her. when I played with my sister we usually used G2 ponies as teens because of their sizes compared to regular G1 adults - and they remain teen ponies in my eyes  ^.^

Thanks :D G2's are my childhood ponies as well, even though I was born in the 80's :blush: I love the gems in their eyes and I think they won me over pretty much from the very beginning, since I've got my Sundance in 1997 :) I didn't have much of the G1 ponies - but those which I had, tended to be the 'wiser, very old adults' while the G2's were the ones just starting their adulthood :)

Strzyga

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 11:33:12 AM »
wow, it looks gorgeous!  :lovey: congratulations!

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 11:11:27 AM »
:frolic: Yaaay, I'm so happy for you! :D Blondie is so pretty! Huge congrats. Can't wait to see the 'collection complete' brag  :lovey: hehe welcome to the complete-g2-collection-club :P

hahaha, thanks XD It's also thanks to you that I have them all now :hug: And I agree about Blondie. I truly wasn't aware she was this pretty in person. Just like the purple haired Seabreeze, she's much more stunning live :inlove: Thank you for welcoming me into the club :silly: Now to hunt down the accessories and playsets, weirdo variants and OOAKs... And at least one prototype :lookround: Girl can dream, right?

Yeah her colours are so soft ^^ I remember discovering her... I was like huh... who is thisss? I like!
Aah the accessories! My current challenge hehe :P I won't say much about a certain swap, but I can always look around at meetings and the local auction sites if you want :) And just keep your eyes open for them prototypes... I was dumbfounded to find mine :P
As soon as my wallet recovers I'll get the hunt started and I'll try to keep my eyes open ;) I should upgrade some of the ponies too so the pleasure of buying G2's is not over yet definitely.

Yeah, the infamous wallet burn-out :P But yes, the accessories are quite challenging to find ;)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 11:15:44 AM »
Thanks for posting the comparison picture! She is actually quite awesome, how cool that you were able to acquire her!

I do actually love unusual variants  :biggrin:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 11:48:09 AM »
Wow. What a beautiful collection you have. That Blue pearl makes my heart swoon! Congratulations!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 12:30:25 AM »
You have an amazing G2 collection. I'm not good with names but I really like the three ponies in your top two pics (as well as Golden Clopper).  Thanks so much for sharing such lovely pics :D

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 01:58:55 AM »
Said it before, and saying it again - superduper congrats! What an achievement, having them all!
Now I miss my g2 collection ;_; why did I downsize... =m=
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 10:38:49 AM »
Thank you all for your kind words :blush:

Said it before, and saying it again - superduper congrats! What an achievement, having them all!
Now I miss my g2 collection ;_; why did I downsize... =m=

You downsized so you could re-collect them later :silly:

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2014, 12:36:40 PM »
Quote from: TinyShinyUnique link=topic=353467.msg1161125#msg1161125 date=139869286[URL=http://s263.photobucket.com/user/TinyShinyUnique/media/G2%20ponies/DSC04908.jpg.html
[/URL]

OMG  :shocked: :shocked: :lol: :lol: Wow what a great collection of G2's !! I only have two myself gosh you have so many and all so pretty!  :frolic: :frolic:
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »
Congrats on your collection :D!!!!
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 04:38:26 PM »
Awww, thank you BabiChuld :heart: And you too blonde2themax!

Offline pilarsworld

• Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2014, 02:09:55 AM »
What a fab pic of your G2 collection.You must be very proud of them all and well done.

divalei

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2014, 03:21:57 AM »
I love your G2 collection!

I want to collect all of them too.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2014, 12:10:53 AM »
Huuuge congrats! She is so lovely.  :lovey: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you :heart:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2014, 09:31:33 AM »
Congrats Sweeite! She looks lovely :) I love the picture with the three of the variants together!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal