collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I re-imagined the Sparkle Ponies and Starlight Baby ponies.  (Read 130 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
I re-imagined the Sparkle Ponies and Starlight Baby ponies.
« on: October 20, 2022, 12:16:59 PM »
And the Starlight Babies. Hopefully these have no recycled names, no lazy colour choices and no cartoon symbols... what do you think?

Nightsong is a white sparkle body with teal hair (Lucky Clover). Her symbol is like original Baby Nightsong (three planets). She is in the Powder pose and her baby is in the Baby Blossom pose.

Mischief is a purple sparkle pony with blue hair (Atomic Turquoise). Her symbol is like original Baby Mischief (single kite). She is in the Surprise pose and her baby is in the Baby Firefly pose.

Explorer is a yellow Sparkle pony with purple hair (Sour Grapes). Her symbol is like Baby Explorer (a hot air balloon with stars). She is in the shy pose and her baby is in the Baby Gusty pose.

Twinkler (or Comet) is a green sparkle pony (like original Skyrocket) with red hair (Sugarberry). Her symbol is like original Sky Rocket x Twinkler (a skyrocket firework with stars). S/he is in the Gingerbread pose and her/his baby is in the Baby Lucky pose. I wasn't sure about the name, but Comet is also the name of a type of firework.

Sunspot is an orange sparkle pony with pink hair (Pussycat - find similar permanent). Her symbol is like original Sunspot but with no face (sun with rays). She is in the Tootsie pose and her baby is in the Baby Cuddles Pose.

Fire Flower (or Twinkler) is a pink sparkle pony (like original Stardancer) with yellow (Yellow Fever) hair. Her symbol is like original Baby Stella (blue star with objects in orbit). She is in the Sugarberry pose and her baby is in the Baby Ember pose. Fire Flower is a name for a firework, but Twinkler would also be good.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal