collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 103225 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #570 on: April 18, 2023, 01:20:10 AM »
More nightmares. Forced myself to get up because I got tired of waking up in a panic. It happened like four times in a row.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 19, 2023, 06:04:40 AM »
I had one of those back in school and there's a test that you didn't study for dreams last night.

I saw my dr on Thursday due to the extreme exhaustion I've been having lately, It's horrible.  Things that shouldn't wear me out do and it makes it hard to do normal things.  To be fair I couldn't get all of the things done the dr wanted until Monday.  My dad had his CPAP machine card read at the same time I did and yesterday the place where we got the machines was calling him to readjust his settings to help him sleep better.  I'm glad they did that, but I want results too so I can feel better.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 19, 2023, 08:02:58 AM »
For the last 2 days Google Lens hasn't worked.  I need to search images for my job and I can't do it because it's complete garbage.  I've tried everything I can think of including uninstalling and reinstalling it and it doesn't work.  It works on my co-workers computer but not mine.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #573 on: April 19, 2023, 08:30:18 AM »
I had to go out this morning. When I got home the landscapers were here and they'd already done the section by my apartment. Now my allergies are going crazy. All i have is Benadryl and that totally knocks me out and I need to do stuff today. So I guess I'll just suffer.

I thought we had a crying smiley with a tissue. I can't find it. Anyway, that's me right now.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #574 on: April 19, 2023, 02:54:35 PM »
I had one of those back in school and there's a test that you didn't study for dreams last night.

I saw my dr on Thursday due to the extreme exhaustion I've been having lately, It's horrible.  Things that shouldn't wear me out do and it makes it hard to do normal things.  To be fair I couldn't get all of the things done the dr wanted until Monday.  My dad had his CPAP machine card read at the same time I did and yesterday the place where we got the machines was calling him to readjust his settings to help him sleep better.  I'm glad they did that, but I want results too so I can feel better.

Ponyfan

Back in school dreams suck. Whenever I have one, I'm usually trying to find out what my timetable is meant to be, whether I have PE or not that day, and getting lost on campus trying to find classrooms. Very odd...

My trivial complaint for today. They've taken off a bus service that I liked using. It's now ridiculous that to get to a town across the other side of the county, you have to go in the opposite direction first. Frankly, easier to get the train.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #575 on: April 20, 2023, 05:16:11 AM »
Tired :zzz:

I woke up on my back, which is bad for a lot of reasons. My leg was numb so I had to turn on my side and wait for it to come back, meanwhile Aster was mewing at me wondering WHY I wasn't getting up for her breakfast. I tried to explain it to her to no avail.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 20, 2023, 06:23:21 AM »
My dad isn't very tech savvy.  The other day he got a text asking if he had charged a large amount of money on one of his credit cards.  My mom saw the text (my dad doesn't usually look at his texts) and replied No.  There was an automatic response that the account would be closed and no further action was required. 

That response wasn't good enough for my dad as he has been trying to log in to the credit card account online ever since then to "try to figure out what's going on."

He kept trying yesterday and when my mom asked me to go in and help him, he had at least 3 emails with a one time passcode, but said he hadn't gotten any. 

He also won't use a cordless phone in the office.  Instead, he uses a really old speaker phone and had the cord stretched across from the phone to his computer.   He told the tech support guy that he had called for me to come help him 3 times and I wouldn't.   I didn't hear him calling for me.  Well. I thought I did once, but my mom had also called to me at the same time so I thought it was her that I heard.  I couldn't believe he said that I wouldn't help him.   :argh: :argh: :argh: I was trying to stay out of his way.

The tech support guy was giving easy to understand instructions so I'm not sure why my dad thought he couldn't follow them. :what:   Anyway I tried to help him get in the online account and the tech support guy said it was locked for 24 hours and hung up.

Ponyfan

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 20, 2023, 01:35:39 PM »
I'm trying to study because I have finals, and am very stressed about them. My wonderful little sister has decided instead of being quiet and letting me work in peace, she shall blast tiktoks for everybody to hear. And when I tell her to stop it or use her airpods, she tells me "its not bothering anybody, you put in headphones if its so bad for you." and carries on. I've had to put up with chores, the dog barking, and so many other distractions. Her attitude is one I can do without, and I am really getting sick of it. :stressed:
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 21, 2023, 12:48:16 PM »
I feel like what little energy I've had this week has been depleted and now my energy levels are so low I can barely function.  I get so tired easily. Just walking around a store wears me out, and I'm very likely to fall asleep if I lay down for any length of time. I know this isn't normal. My dr ran some bloodwork, but I haven't heard back about it yet.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #579 on: April 21, 2023, 04:12:08 PM »
When I fell yesterday I scraped up my knee, side of my leg and part of my upper arm. My arm is okay but my knee and leg feel like they're on fire! I put Neosporin on and some gauze and then wrapped them with ace bandages. It's better, but if I try to either extend my knee or bend it, my skin screams.

On the brighter side, my back feels slightly better. I could barely get out of bed this morning.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2023, 07:04:30 PM »
I'm sorry you fell, BC :hug:

After I made my last post in this thread, my mom and I were walking down the sidewalk and she said something about not wanting her help to figure out why my balance didn't match what the bank said.  I went to the bank this morning to check on a couple of things and I did wonder why the bank was showing a different balance from what I had. I never heard my mom saying anything to me about it while we were in the bank together.  The exhaustion I've been feeling this week is making it difficult to concentrate on tasks involving math and so it took my brain a bit to process why there was a difference.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #581 on: April 22, 2023, 03:23:38 AM »
I hate waking up hungry :mad: It usually happens when I eat late, for some weird reason. I'm running out of easy foods and don't feel like cooking.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2023, 06:55:13 AM »
my favorite wooden stirring spoon broke in the dishwasher and i can't find a similar one. all of the ones i see only are wide with shorter handles. this one had a long handle and the spoon part was narrower. i had that one for 20+ years. i bought it when i first moved out of my parent's house and started cooking so it was probably time to get rid of it. but i wish i could find the same one :(
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Kitcatepic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 22, 2023, 06:50:41 PM »
I'm sick and tirred and my head feels weird
I really want to play thems fightin herds but I can't because if I sit up my head feels really weird I don't know how to describe it
long live chrysalis

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 23, 2023, 06:29:52 AM »
When a project keeps me awake & focussed on it so I'm awake more than 24 hours, & when I get to sleep finally the monthly visitor leaves unpleasant evidence...  :X
(project in Woolcraft Thread)
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal