collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 71876 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #840 on: June 04, 2023, 01:31:37 PM »
Both of you take it easy today!!!

I too had a big old crashout xxx
Working on that "scarf" in inverted commas as it's a bit wide & a bit short, but I don't want to undo it as this yarn takes so much effort to undo!!! It still looks good so if needed I'll add different colours in blocks to it. I just had to refresh my memory on the stitch pattern, which fortunately is simple enough.
The handle of my coffee grinder broke!!! And I can't find all the parts to fix it!!! Going to scour the kitchen again...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #841 on: June 04, 2023, 01:46:17 PM »
I finished the dishes, cleaned the counters, stove and fridge and had a healthy smoothie for brunch and then a big salad for dinner :accomplished:

I didn't get to any artwork today but I did decide on colors for my swap pony.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 05, 2023, 07:31:26 AM »
CHores chores CHORES

I was sick yesterday immediately after dinner (like, literally ten minutes later) and I think it was because I spent the day in too much sun travelling to pick up shopping orders. I'm staying inside today and getting chores done, though I'll need to brave going outside to take out rubbish.

I'm packing up my household so that when I do finally need to make a move it's not as stressful (I'm a collector after all!)

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 05, 2023, 10:31:39 AM »
had my teeth cleaned then just chilling the rest of the day.

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 05, 2023, 05:49:30 PM »
I’m walking the beach!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #845 on: June 06, 2023, 02:34:14 AM »
It's Swedens National Holliday today. So I'm sitting at home surfing the web, considering going to the grocery store and buy some chocolate ice cream. Not much for celebating today.. Sweden celebrates 500 years as a country today as well so the celebrations in town is huuuge.. but.. nah.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #846 on: June 06, 2023, 04:14:15 AM »
I didn't get much sleep. I think I'll take it easy today, I did a lot of stuff yesterday. I do want to finish my pride sheep though.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 06, 2023, 05:12:43 AM »
Chores are annoying, but good on everybody who got some out of the way!!!
Especially you BC xxx And try to get more rest, if not sleep xxx
Frostbite, that's the danger of overdoing things xxx
Invader, I bet the rest is well-deserved or much needed xxx
Gator enjoy xxx
You too Beldarna xxx

Improved a fix on the coffee grinder & hope it works. A tiny screw, a washer, & some Apoxie Sculpt did the work. Please work!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!
As I was in the Apoxie Sculpt I added a horn to a bait to make my next pegacorn up, but Customwise that's all I did.
Crochet-wise worked more on the "scarf" & had a go at some more patterns. I think I'll stick to the tiny one then adapt as needed for other creatures. I just needed the adaptations for different animals.
Made it to coffee & also got my messages. The new stereo arrived, as did other packages, so adding stuff as needed where it goes. And I GOT THE BUNDLE FINALLY!!! It was available when I was online & about to look where it's sold & bingo bongo bought!!! Yaiy!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: June 06, 2023, 04:40:28 PM »

On Monday, I finally managed (in addition to finding out the location of wasp nests <-- I wrote about it in the complaint thread) to remove the first big pile of branches in my backyard!  :woot:
I had to carry them alone because my husband's feet hurt, but I like being able to do chores alone. This was the biggest of the three piles, but I was able to sort it out pretty quickly..maybe the whole thing took an hour, because I had to start with a scythe to cut the raspberry growth away from the place where I put these branches.  :whew:
There are two more piles of branches left, but there are fewer of them. Then there is still another pile of large pieces of wood protected by a tarp. I was supposed to continue this chore on Tuesday afternoon, but it rained almost the entire time. So I was only inside and I changed the summer curtains on the ground floor of the house. At the same time, I rested my legs, which became sore from carrying the branches (yeah, muscles are developing!) Maybe I'll continue it this weekend if I don't get sick. My mother was on a trip and now she has the flu.  :pout:

:zzz:

Offline shes-so-unusual

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
  • Lifelong Pony Lover! G1 Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 07, 2023, 08:47:13 AM »
Working from home and finishing up a fellowship application! A little dull, but that's usually how it rolls. However, I have extra time to work on some G1 restoration and am going to a klezmer concert tonight. :biggrin:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: June 08, 2023, 08:56:41 AM »
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG crashout, after working on more of the main crochet project.
Then took Bakana, Snuggles, & Huey on an adventure!!! (we just walked all over the outskirts of the village & I mean ALL OVER!!!) We clambered over rocks, climbed hills, saw the sea, took long paths, ate a tasty toastie to the sound of a soft guitar, went to the forest, found two enchanted pathways, got blocked by a stream, & wore ourselves out!!! Four hours on my feet & they are SORE!!! But it was good to be out!!!

So Unusual welcome!!! And work needs done, & the concert sounds like it will be fun!!!
HOM hooray for finding the wasp nests & getting a pile of branches sorted xxx

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #851 on: June 08, 2023, 11:35:55 AM »
I have no energy to do anything :( I was working on a rainbow sheep, but I put him away because I'm not feeling it. Then I tried to work on ponies and the same thing. I hate forcing myself. I need to get my mail but I can't walk that far. I'm hoping I can catch one of the kids and ask them.

I'm also having a wicked craving for spaghetti. It's not something I should eat but maybe if I just make a little bit, enough for a bowl, it would be okay.

I kind of got some sleep. I went to bed at 8pm and got up at 10am but I kept waking up every two hours. Once at like 3am I decided to turn my PC on and do some browsing, but I was still tired so I went back to sleep. I'm still tired. My eyes are having a hard time adjusting. They are a bit better now that I've had some caffeine. This morning they couldn't focus at all.

Really want to play the game that my PC lost power during. I'm afraid to though. I should stick with simpler games for now, but it even gets hot playing Minecraft.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 08, 2023, 01:22:44 PM »
I'm sorry BlackCurtains.  It's been a hard year for you.  Hopefully, things start to feel brighter soon.

It is very hot and humid outside.  I don't want to go out but I need to check on my garden.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 09, 2023, 04:11:29 PM »
BC, if you have the spaghetti, have it with a load of veggies in a tomato-based sauce with plenty of herbs to offset the carbs. And take it easy on yourself; you are still reeling from all this year has thrown at you xxx
Brightberry, be careful outside!!! And keep cool xxx

I mean it because I have sunburn on the back of both hands from yesterday's outing. My feet hated me all last night & my legs aren't happy now. I didn't get much done at home because I didn't want to stand up for more than two minutes if that.
Today I got two packages, one of which is a very cute book I had to order!!! It's in German but sold direct from the author & she sent an English translation.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #854 on: June 12, 2023, 05:02:09 AM »
Today I have a lot of phone calls to make. After that I need to do more chores around the house. It's getting backed up again and there were some things I didn't get to last time.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal