collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Honeycomb

have mom
22 (28.9%)
have baby
18 (23.7%)
want mom
8 (10.5%)
want baby
10 (13.2%)
army
2 (2.6%)
I have plushes
1 (1.3%)
want plushes
9 (11.8%)
new to me
1 (1.3%)
Let me think a bit more today...
5 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: October 10, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

Author Topic: POTD 10/5/17 Honeycomb  (Read 2568 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: POTD 10/5/17 Honeycomb
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 10:59:44 AM »
I want both the mum (army) and baby (army)

This way I can use them as customs for other ponies. (G1 ponies I can't get ahold of, and turn some into G4 ponies only my favourites)

Trouble is anytime I want to buy her from eBay.uk they're either priced very high or have been sold.

YIKES, why would you customize Honeycomb, or especially Baby Honeycomb who is a German/Austrian exclusive??   Why not just save your money until you can get the G1 ponies you want?  :/

Some of the ponies that are in the firefly pose, I don't like the pose, hence why I need three Honeycombs to make Medley, Firefly, and Skydancer.

As for the baby version I need five ponies, Baby Lofty, Baby Medley, Scootaloo, Baby Pockets, and Baby Paradise.

Post Merge: October 05, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

EXACTLY OMG!  You'll spend more on multiples of each than you'll spend trying to get the actual pony you want!  Learn patience!

LM is right, though - I remember you saying you wanted Rattles and Tattles to customise to make Sandcastle and Shovels but I am fairly sure from my own experience they are worth about the same and neither of them were sold in the UK so you will spend a lot of money to get them when you might as well spend that money buying Sandcastle and Shovels.

As for Baby Honeycomb, you won't find her here, either. You'd do better looking for very beat up baby Surprises,  because although she wasn't sold in the UK either, there are more places she was sold and a greater chance of getting one. But I will emphasise that there's a growing amount of people who worry about ponies going up in price a lot because of customisation. I think it's fine if you're customising ruined ponies (I know we've had this conversation before ;) but maybe better to leave the good condition ones alone.

@LM, nessa - it's logical for bright rabbit to look for Honeycomb baits because Honeycomb is sold here. I don't personally agree with customising ponies that could be in someone's collection, especially g1-3, but it's also what's most easily available. I may be wrong but I think bright-rabbit is ony able to buy from the UK so that limits what she can get hold of and some US ponies can sell for more on ebay here.

It isn't so easy to get Surprise here, which is the obvious alternative, as she wasn't sold here. But she is popular here, because she was in the comics, so there is a demand. So that means Honeycomb is more common. So while I agree with the sentiment, I think that probably that decision came mostly from the fact Honeycomb is here and an assumption that because of that, the baby probably is as well. (Only hasbro doesn't make sense, as we know, and sold Mother here and baby in places where mother wasn't sold.)

Also, @Brightrabbit, if there are ponies that exist in G1 that are on your 'to make' list, let me know. I tend to randomly accumulate ponies from the US looking for specific variations in production, so I end up with doubles and if I come across any of the ones that you need I can let you know. That way you don't have to customise to get them. Obviously I know you have some custom ideas in there as well, and I promise to let you know if I get any baity babies from the US you might need, if you promise to try not to customise good condition ponies ;) That seems the best way to resolve it as you can't make all of the ponies you want at once anyway.

In terms of the ones you mention above, Baby Pockets is also not as expensive as Baby Honeycomb so I suggest you look for her directly. You'll save a lot of money and time that way ;) AND there is a firefly in Honeycomb's pose already! She's the movie release version. Try looking up Movie Firefly or Firefly's Adventure Firefly!

@Broken Irishwoman - Honeycomb is not a copy of Surprise. I really hate when people say that.

---
Back to the topic - the plush :)
I am proud of this as I was the first person to find one and put pictures of her in the community!
Of course everyone told me she was a fake.
But they were wrong. Yay!
So here she is :)
It's a very old photo, but she is one of my few plush g1 not in the attic.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And the other two more regular ladies...
Loose:

Confused:

Underage:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:06:07 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 11:05:59 AM »
Want! :D But:

I love this girl!  Although I wish the adult had honey colored hair like her baby.  It would fit in so well with her bee theme.

This. WHY did they give her chartreuse hair? She's just a copy of Surprise now. Not that that's a bad thing as I love Surprise, but that beautiful (honey-coloured!) golden hair...  :|

Why does that make her a copy of Surprise?   :brow: A lot of ponies have very similar or exact color schemes, but are still their own pony. She's a bee pony, Surprise is a balloon pony.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 11:09:56 AM »
Want! :D But:

I love this girl!  Although I wish the adult had honey colored hair like her baby.  It would fit in so well with her bee theme.

This. WHY did they give her chartreuse hair? She's just a copy of Surprise now. Not that that's a bad thing as I love Surprise, but that beautiful (honey-coloured!) golden hair...  :|

Why does that make her a copy of Surprise?   :brow: A lot of ponies have very similar or exact color schemes, but are still their own pony. She's a bee pony, Surprise is a balloon pony.

:iconclap:
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 11:12:30 AM »
:haha: At Confused and Underaged!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 11:29:37 AM »
Spoiler

This way I can use them as customs for other ponies. (G1 ponies I can't get ahold of, and turn some into G4 ponies only my favourites)

Trouble is anytime I want to buy her from eBay.uk they're either priced very high or have been sold.

YIKES, why would you customize Honeycomb, or especially Baby Honeycomb who is a German/Austrian exclusive??   Why not just save your money until you can get the G1 ponies you want?  :/

Some of the ponies that are in the firefly pose, I don't like the pose, hence why I need three Honeycombs to make Medley, Firefly, and Skydancer.

As for the baby version I need five ponies, Baby Lofty, Baby Medley, Scootaloo, Baby Pockets, and Baby Paradise.

EXACTLY OMG!  You'll spend more on multiples of each than you'll spend trying to get the actual pony you want!  Learn patience!

LM is right, though - I remember you saying you wanted Rattles and Tattles to customise to make Sandcastle and Shovels but I am fairly sure from my own experience they are worth about the same and neither of them were sold in the UK so you will spend a lot of money to get them when you might as well spend that money buying Sandcastle and Shovels.

As for Baby Honeycomb, you won't find her here, either. You'd do better looking for very beat up baby Surprises,  because although she wasn't sold in the UK either, there are more places she was sold and a greater chance of getting one. But I will emphasise that there's a growing amount of people who worry about ponies going up in price a lot because of customisation. I think it's fine if you're customising ruined ponies (I know we've had this conversation before ;) but maybe better to leave the good condition ones alone.

@LM, nessa - it's logical for bright rabbit to look for Honeycomb baits because Honeycomb is sold here. I don't personally agree with customising ponies that could be in someone's collection, especially g1-3, but it's also what's most easily available. I may be wrong but I think bright-rabbit is ony able to buy from the UK so that limits what she can get hold of and some US ponies can sell for more on ebay here.

It isn't so easy to get Surprise here, which is the obvious alternative, as she wasn't sold here. But she is popular here, because she was in the comics, so there is a demand. So that means Honeycomb is more common. So while I agree with the sentiment, I think that probably that decision came mostly from the fact Honeycomb is here and an assumption that because of that, the baby probably is as well. (Only hasbro doesn't make sense, as we know, and sold Mother here and baby in places where mother wasn't sold.)

Also, @Brightrabbit, if there are ponies that exist in G1 that are on your 'to make' list, let me know. I tend to randomly accumulate ponies from the US looking for specific variations in production, so I end up with doubles and if I come across any of the ones that you need I can let you know. That way you don't have to customise to get them. Obviously I know you have some custom ideas in there as well, and I promise to let you know if I get any baity babies from the US you might need, if you promise to try not to customise good condition ponies ;) That seems the best way to resolve it as you can't make all of the ponies you want at once anyway.

In terms of the ones you mention above, Baby Pockets is also not as expensive as Baby Honeycomb so I suggest you look for her directly. You'll save a lot of money and time that way ;) AND there is a firefly in Honeycomb's pose already! She's the movie release version. Try looking up Movie Firefly or Firefly's Adventure Firefly!

@Broken Irishwoman - Honeycomb is not a copy of Surprise. I really hate when people say that.

---
I am proud of this as I was the first person to find one and put pictures of her in the community!

Loose:

Confused:

Underage:

As to my comment, that is why I added that maybe she wasn't available there (UK) (I should have added "unless").  Also, she is just sooooo common here (I find her fairly regularly, even compared to adult Surprise), that it MAY be cheaper to get her from a seller in US.  Of course, it varies on location, etc. Even if adult Honeycomb is common, Baby is not and it would take more money and time to make her into other ponies.  This is most likely the case, even when she is baity. 

bright rabbit 1: ik I find better deals, especially on not-so-perfect ponies here on the arena than eBay.  Sellers here are usually more true to shipping costs and don't add the fees that eBay does.  Good luck on your search and customizing!

Pass. To me, she's very bland.

:biggrin: You write this like you are talking about a mundane pot roast or something :lol:

Taffeta: I love your Honeycomb "army".  She is one of the best looking G1 plushies in my opinion. 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 11:47:19 AM »
I have a major soft spot for ponies in that pose, so she's on my want list - and I do like bees too. :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:48:58 AM by Taproot »

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 11:55:15 AM »
@Nessa, yeah, I know you did mention it. Thing is I think most ponies are more common in the US basically because the US is huge and there are so many more released as a result because of the market size. I also agree with you about Honeycomb not being customised because I think she's one of the least globally distributed ponies of all. That said, she's a lot more common here than Surprise. Let me put that into perspective...even given that there are all those Surprises in the world, probably more than there are Honeycombs...and all those Baby Surprises, and even that they're on the continent as well...

I have only ever found in the wild in the UK one Surprise of any kind (She was italian). No HK Surprises. No Baby Surprises. I even found a Mimic in the wild here once, and baby Leaper, and Diamond Dreams, and German Skydancer, none of which were sold here. But never a HK Surprise. My theory for this is that the year Surprise came out, we had a financial recession in the UK. I think this reduced the sets Hasbro sold here, and it also reduced people travelling places, and thus bringing ponies back with them. I think that's one main reason why some of those earlier ponies, although they're overflowing in the States, don't show up much here. All the others I mention above come from later years when the economy here had picked up. Also, I think most of them were definitely sold in Europe, and we got closer and closer in trade links to Europe over the years as well.

By contrast, I've had about 30 Honeycombs over the years from carboot finds, including my own. So there are doubtless more Surprises in the world, but there are more Honeycombs here. Weird Hasbro logic, huh?

I absolutely agree with Baby honeycomb as she is even more tricky to get and NOT native to here, so the same rules don't apply in terms of what's available. You'd have to import either way so it would make more sense to import a cheaper bait. We don't have a pegasus baby in white in that pose in the UK at all.

Just for the record, I don't believe in customising G1 in general, whether they be UK ponies or otherwise.

Pass. To me, she's very bland.

:biggrin: You write this like you are talking about a mundane pot roast or something :lol:
Suggest adding honey. Honey roast ;)

Taffeta: I love your Honeycomb "army".  She is one of the best looking G1 plushies in my opinion. 

In my opinion it's a lovely colour scheme. It's a sort of accidental army, but they are all lovely. I'm also a big fan of Surprise too ;) I don't see them as copies of each other, I love them both for who they are. <3. Though sometimes I do wonder why Hasbro drew Honeycomb in the factfile as a unicorn and whether that was ever on the table...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:58:53 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 12:02:09 PM »
I like Honeycomb. :) She's on my wishlist along with baby Honeycomb.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 12:08:00 PM »

---

Loose:

Confused:

Underage:

If you can get your hands on some baity babies or adults please get in touch with me.

And you're right I can only buy ponies here in the U.K. Found some baby glory and Moondancer on the U.K site called Preloved but the seller wouldn't post; then I seen the same seller on Gumtree saying she'll post them.

Trying to find the Firefly in the pose I want her in is hard, I might try my luck and find another Heart Throb to make into her.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 12:27:52 PM »

If you can get your hands on some baity babies or adults please get in touch with me.

And you're right I can only buy ponies here in the U.K. Found some baby glory and Moondancer on the U.K site called Preloved but the seller wouldn't post; then I seen the same seller on Gumtree saying she'll post them.

Trying to find the Firefly in the pose I want her in is hard, I might try my luck and find another Heart Throb to make into her.

I will do so :) I never know what I will get until I get it as I am looking for specific pony variations and what else comes in the lot with those ponies is generally at complete random. It's ridiculous that when it comes to more common ponies, it costs less to buy a lot of ponies from the US now and have it global-shipped than it does to buy the pony on its own...international shipping and buying has a lot more protection now than it used to, but it's also in some ways a lot more complicated than it was when $3 would get you a pony shipped from California to the UK airmail.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 09:40:20 AM »
I knew I was going to get tomatoes thrown my way for this. XD I'm sorry, but I really think she looks too much like Surprise. They missed a golden (pun intended) opportunity with her.

He knows that they're the fool...

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2017, 11:11:35 AM »
I knew I was going to get tomatoes thrown my way for this. XD I'm sorry, but I really think she looks too much like Surprise. They missed a golden (pun intended) opportunity with her.

Not really. Baby Honeycomb came out after Honeycomb did, anyway. And her colours are likely wrong because Germany etc didn't have Honeycomb, so based the design on images.

I really think Honeycomb should be respected as a unique pony, though, because there's a sense of real rebellion in that whole set which I am sure somehow comes from the fact we were meant to get those early ponies and then never quite did. The comics indicate we were meant to have them - the comics never showed Truly or Cupcake, so we weren't meant to get those - but for some reason it didn't happen.

BUT the year after those sets came out, we get this 1986 set.

Up to that point we had had either themed sets of mixed species (the first Rainbow Pony set) or just earth pony sets. We had our first TE ponies in 1986 but they too match the US release with just that one name alteration, Sweetie. The only early unicorn and pegasus ponies we had (Majesty, Sprinkles) at that point had come with playsets. Obviously there's a bit of rebellion beginning with Applejack and Bow Tie in a different pose for the second release but that's minor in comparison to this set, really.

The 1986 set is so absolutely unlike any of the US sets, or even the European ones from the same time, that it is uniquely UK and it's a big reason why Honeycomb is herself, not a copy of anyone else. This isn't a unicorn/pegasus set. It's not an earth pony set. It's not a gimmick set - it's sold as My Little Pony - the core line. It has one pegasus, one unicorn and four earth ponies. That's not a rare set format, but most 1/1/4 format sets are from 1987 and afterwards. So this is also breaking the existing 'rules'.

The 1986 set is not a haphazard set, though. All the ponies in this set follow very structured characteristics that match them together as a group. Aside the fact they all have bird brushes with a matching ribbon of a similar colour and a round puffy sticker, they all also have straight hair. Cherries Jubilee is modified especially for the UK set to match that trait, no other Cherries J has straight hair, not even in equivalent European sets.

They clearly belong together, but in doing so, they're not following any of the earlier rules. Hopscotch is the least unusual, really, because she's a basic earth pony, but even she is different. Her symbol is (as I think Flickafriend said in another thread, very defined and detailed compared with, for example, Bow Tie, Applejack, etc). Hopscotch has actual defined grid and numbers you can more or less read up to 10 on each side.

Then there's the other three, which is where, for me, Hasbro UK went completely rogue.

Gypsy is a unicorn, and her symbol is uniform glittery, but she has no coloured streak, like the US unicorns do. She also has freckles, unlike those unicorns.

Snowflake is an earth pony, but her symbol is glittery. She's the only original type earth pony to have a glittery symbol. She also has freckles, which seems to be a feature Hasbro UK liked.

And finally, Honeycomb. I've compared my Honeycomb and my Surprise and in my experience, Surprise discolours more easily, suggesting that Honeycomb wasn't just extra Surprise bodies, but actually consciously manufactured. She also has straight hair, to match the set, so they're not using the same fibre of hair, either. It would have been easy to not do it, and with all the others in the set so different, it doesn't really make sense to 'copy' just for this one.

I feel like something else happened here with this pony. If Hasbro UK had wanted a Surprise pony so much, then surely Surprise would have appeared in this set, like Gusty did in 1987 (maybe at Ribbon's expense). She didn't. Instead they went to the trouble to create something new. I think that somewhere in the system they were stopped from having the y2/3 ponies, but someone at Hasbro decided that the UK should have its own set, and that that set should have a pegasus. Honeycomb ended up being the pony designed to fill that hole. Whether it's coincidence she has the same colour scheme as Surprise I don't know, but it seems a big coincidence and I wonder if it was a rebellion because for some reason we didn't get those other sets. Or it was a concession to UK kids - but the comic didn't try to conceal Honeycomb and make kids think it was really her all along. They went to town on introducing the new ponies and even had a comic competition where they're prominently drawn on the front cover...so I think they were pleased with this set and all of it was deliberate. It's the first properly UK set for me. And because of that, Honeycomb should be celebrated for who she is, not whose colour palette she resembles.

This post proves I am an absolute geek, but it's genuinely the case that I love this set and if I had the opportunity to have all of them MOC I would.

As a UK person I also think it's in poor taste to suggest she should be less like a US pony and more like a German one ;) She is who she is and I'm proud of her that way.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 12:29:21 PM »
I have this gorgeous girl from my childhood  -  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :whoa:
Glittery bees - genius!
Lilac eyes - so sweet!

I also have a mini-army as it was one of the first ponies (along with Gypsy) that I looked for on Ebay a few years back when I had a spurt of nostalgia... then more recently when when I joined the Arena.

I always picture her on a hot, sunny day, in my Gran's garden. I was combing Honeycomb's mane as I sat at the garden table; along would come a tray of cheese rolls and sweet, milky coffee (Gran let me drink it at a young age!) and a jam donut. Great memories! 

I have a soft spot for white-bodied ponies, I suppose that design-wise I personally find them... I don't know, complete? I mean that a neutral white body off-sets what ever the colour of the hair is so that the pony design *works* without clashing/contrasting too much. Yes, even with that crazy neon hair!

If I *had* to make-over a Honeycomb, it would be tempting to re-hair a baity one with the golden yellow colour of the baby version... and maybe add a few tan freckles to her blushing cheeks? Just a pipe-dream... I certainly do not have the time to do it in the near future!  :lol: or swap heads with a Majesty for a G1 Alicorn!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 12:54:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure the comics people didn't know what ponies were released in the UK.  Like, keeping track of that wasn't really their job.  They probably never knew that Moondancer, etc, weren't released in the UK.  But yeah, it does seem like that set was possibly the first based on ponies they'd "seen" in real life.

My guess is that for previous comics, they were just handed a typical Hasbro licensing pack, which didn't have any of the US ponies pulled out of it.

I guess for me the issue with her hair isn't even "I wish she'd look less like Surprise", but just that IMO golden hair would go much better with her bee symbol. 
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2017, 01:49:23 PM »
I have this gorgeous girl from my childhood  -  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :whoa:
Glittery bees - genius!
Lilac eyes - so sweet!

Great childhood story :D Those make childhood ponies special, moments like that. Simple and yet you never forget them ;)

I have often thought about the need for a unicorn Honeycomb like the factfile suggests.

@LM, the comic is a bit of a side point in my main point really, but while I do think the comic artists worked from images and information from Hasbro, whatever they had was not just a generic US file. Hasbro wasn't that coordinated back then as it is now, with stuff like that. The comic came about the same year Hasbro UK established itself (their word,' inception') and by that point some UK only ponies were already out (Baby Applejack, Surfdancer, Seaspray) and they were included in the comic. A generic US bulletin would omit them. Also, the ponies we didn't get were released in Europe for the most part, and many were released on UK art style English cards marked Hasbro UK. This for me is the strongest evidence they were in the mixup to be released here, but ultimately ended up being exported. The fact this happened - and the fact that even by 1984 Hasbro UK had its own packaging style suggests they were controlling the information themselves, not just sending out generic material. I think it went on the same way, because we never see Truly or Cupcake, and the comic gets the names right for Sweetie and Wavebreaker as well. True, we see Ribbon and Lofty but Ribbon's inclusion on club material and Megan and Sundance's backcard suggests she was under consideration for release and Lofty may have been as well (like Paradise, pulled at the last minute). Probably there were sets they were undecided on, for example the BBE, or there were sets they left in because they were marketing some of these comics to the continent too, where these ponies were on shelves. And of course the comic was just one piece of merchandise. UK merchandise generally included UK and non-UK ponies together in stories and on other media. 

Basically I think they had a bit of everything and threw it all towards the comic people while some decisions were still pending - but I genuinely think with the packaging and everything that we were getting those sets. We just didn't. Maybe as a country with the recession it made more sense to package them for abroad. Who knows? But I think for the most part what they sent the comic had nothing to do with a generic bulletin from the US.

I don't think either the 1986 set were the first set seen in real life particularly. I think that more likely Hasbro were excited about this release as being a moneyspinner and thus worked with the comic to promote them in an offer and make them prominent so that kids would want them. I imagine they spent a year or so wondering how to fill this marketing gap whereby they'd got a comic that was selling well but marketing a lot of ponies they weren't putting on shelves, and to me this seems to be a way of combatting that.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal