collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G2 Price check please...copper Glow; silver Glow; Diamond; Golden Glow and II  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Just curious what these ponies are selling for. Some have the combs around neck too.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 05:40:53 PM by Unicorn_pops »

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Anyone have any ideas?

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
This is a pure guess, but with their wings, if those are the correct wings for eaCh pony (no expert here) and assuming otherwise decent condition, no missing eyes etc, no less than $25, and certainly possibly more. I have seen them go for $35/$40. The Silver Swirl with orange horn --I do forget her real name,,, not as much as the others, but she doesn't turn up all that often either. Just depends who's looking, I suppose.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Wow they've really went down in value. Thanks Moonstars

Offline tebrighteyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Wow, those are super pretty!!!   Okay I am going to take a stab at this.   This is more of a guess since I have only been collecting G2 for the past year.     So hopefully someone can offer another opinion.    I am just going by what I have paid for some of these.

I did see Golden Glow and Copper Glow with wings sell for around 30ish on Ebay recently but I think that was just the buyer getting really lucky.

So for Silver Glow, Golden Glow, and Copper Glow, I am going to say around $55-$65   Copper Glow is a bit more popular so probably around $65

Golden Glow II, not really sure but she is pretty rare so going to guess around 80ish?

For Diamond Glow maybe around 30ish since she doesn't have wings.    Maybe more.

Again hopefully someone can give you another opinion,  but if you are thing thinking of selling that Golden Glow...:)

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
Wow, those are super pretty!!!   Okay I am going to take a stab at this.   This is more of a guess since I have only been collecting G2 for the past year.     So hopefully someone can offer another opinion.    I am just going by what I have paid for some of these.

I did see Golden Glow and Copper Glow with wings sell for around 30ish on Ebay recently but I think that was just the buyer getting really lucky.

So for Silver Glow, Golden Glow, and Copper Glow, I am going to say around $55-$65   Copper Glow is a bit more popular so probably around $65

Golden Glow II, not really sure but she is pretty rare so going to guess around 80ish?

For Diamond Glow maybe around 30ish since she doesn't have wings.    Maybe more.

Again hopefully someone can give you another opinion,  but if you are thing thinking of selling that Golden Glow...:)

Cooper Glow for $30? MAN I am kicking myself that I didn't see that auction - Copper Glow is my grail-iest of grails :blush:
$50-65USD sounds about right for her though, and if OP is thinking of selling... *hinthint*
I finally found my grail! :heart:

Offline tebrighteyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
lol yep!   I was after Copper Glow for a really long time.  I missed out on her several times too.   So sure you will get her eventually.   

I really wanted to bid on that Golden Glow though.  She's the last ones I am missing.  Just didn't have the funds at time.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Thanks everyone! Glad to hear there value hasn't dropped to the $30s :)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone! Glad to hear there value hasn't dropped to the $30s :)

I'm glad others chimed in! My guess was waaaay off. I got mine before G2s started trending. Not cheap but not $60++ either  :blush:

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
That $30 copper glow was a lucky buy I feel, I would put golden glow 2 and diamond glow around $80 they look lovely they are really hard to find, to be honest you could get properly get more on an eBay bin they haven't sold on eBay in ages maybe a year. Copper glow I had to hunt actively for over a year I ended up getting a nice one for $75

Personally I would go the eBay root for these lovely ladies and I would put them on for a bin your happy with not nessaccarily based of pcs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal