collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Clearance Sale! 50+ HTF G3's @ $2 each Unis Pegs Divine Shine SLH Breezies ++  (Read 442 times)

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
*****ALL ARE SOLD!***** Thank you for looking though! :)

(----Original Text Below----)

I'm having a huge G3 blow-out! All of the G3's pictured below are $2 each. There are a bunch of good ones in here, including Unicorns, Pegasi, Divine Shine, Super Long Hair, Holiday, Target/TRU Exclusives, and even some Breezies. All of these are in at least Good overall condition, with most in Excellent to Near Mint condition, but they may not be 100% perfect. None of them have haircuts, but they may have other hair flaws like frizz or tinsel crinkling. They may also have stray marks, light surface dirt, bits of paint wear, etc. Also, the Breezies have intact antennae and wings, but some of them are missing their crowns, and some of them suffer from head/body mismatch due to the two different types of plastic used. And Wind Wisher's dress is stretched out in one spot. But again, for the most part all of the ponies are in the Excellent to Near Mint range.

I'm very sorry, but I can't answer questions about conditions on each of these. So if you're ultra picky, these aren't the ponies you are looking for. *waves hand Jedi style* I do have individual pictures that I can send though.

Again, I'm sorry but for now I will only ship within the US. But I am also willing to ship to a friend with a US address. :)

Shipping prices start at $3. I charge actual shipping rounded up to the nearest dollar amount.

NO HOLDS, and preference will go to whoever tells me you can pay immediately.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These are all SOLD now! Thanks :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:27:00 PM by Freeindeed »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal