collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 22858 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Summer Sign Ups
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2017, 02:25:52 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

indoor merry go round by LovesBarbie, on Flickr

This is a picture from the local mall. I pass this carousel on each lap around the mall. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2017, 05:20:59 PM »
Please tell me you ride it!!!! I would so ride it:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2017, 10:56:34 AM »
Hi guys I have to post my updates.

I fell last Friday and it put my in bed for 3 days.  I'm still recovering I scrapped up my knee (it feels okay at this point it's just a scab, eww I know).  But I also twisted my feet when I feel.  I'm not even sure how bent a toe back and the other half my foot.  They're still very tender and I walk with a limp.

That Friday before I fell I was at 5/5.  Had an awsome work out, cleaned the house and made a healthy dinner.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2017, 03:19:02 PM »
I am so sorry that you fell kakenterprise. I hope you recover quickly.

Ponyfan

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2017, 04:50:14 AM »
I feel bad for not posting any updates in this last week.  >_< I had a job interview Friday and my anxiety was through the roof because of it...ugh.

Other than that, I've been doing well. I went to the gym for an hour every day this week and yesterday was the only day I didn't eat a healthy, home cooked meal.

I actually did some cleaning in my pony room, too. I've been neglecting it but I'm glad I got it done.
Instagram / Want List

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2017, 05:49:24 AM »
Friday, 5/5. The kids did not have school that day. So, I crammed as much of my goal completion in the morning as I could, before they got up. Then my youngest and I went on a 4-mile walk downtown together, and took the bus home. It was a fun day.

Saturday. 3/5. Did some memory review and got the grocery shopping done. Not really any chores.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2017, 06:22:44 AM »
Woo it's nice to see some high numbers...yeah I am kind of falling off the band wagon. Knitting is the only goal I have done....gitta figure out how to make it work...or at least a a few things at a time....using today to do some thinking.

Post Merge: May 21, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

Well I did play piano today....man you loose your progress when you take a long break. So piano needs to be my focus...so Is knitting. I have a piece to finish before the end of the month...it's for a swap.

I also found a pattern for bows. I started to test out. I am handing them out as prizes for a contest I am hosting. I have made 10 so the more I did the better they got:)

Woo got my picture in:)

So my goals this week are changing. I am going to focus on knitting and piano. If I get both done, and do some form of work out, that will be a 5 day for me.

I wish I knew how to post a video here. I was singing, no my dog went nuts. She loves to sing with me. I used to try and get her to sing with me, so I could use her in a performing act...I should get back into that:) my voice took a hit as my sickness has hindered my ability to sing....I am so out of practice.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 09:07:24 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
Re: Healthy Pony Summer
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2017, 09:25:22 PM »
Thursday 1/5

My FitBit decided to die without telling me it was low first.... So I've no idea how far I walked...  :pout:  I did little gardening and less cleaning. Negligible exercise.

Friday 3/5

A lot of gardening. Some cleaning but mostly only maintenance. No exercise other than the gardening. A little over a mile and a half of walking.

Saturday 3/5

Some more gardening. Not much because of rain threat. A LOT of cleaning. No exercise but I feel the cleaning I did made up for it. Over three miles walked.

Sunday 4/5

Gardening in the rain at church while I had the other lady trying to start a gardening circle in our congregation. Came home and cleaned before helping the wee one set up a terrarium for roly polies. She wanted to go outside to play so a lot more gardening at home in the sunshine. A little over two miles walked.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2017, 09:30:30 PM »
Let's see...I think I left off on Thursday.

Thursday 5/18-3/5  Walked on the treadmill, light organizing in my room.

Friday 5/19-3/5 Walked on the treadmill, practiced the piano for the first time in months, did a bit of cleaning.

Saturday 5/20-I'm giving myself 5/5 because I completely decluttered my closet.  I am getting rid of everything that I haven't used since we moved in three years ago and it's more than I thought it would be.  I have also gotten rid of all the clothes that I haven't worn in the last three months.  I did the thing where I turned the hangers backwards and when I wore the clothes they got turned around the right way so I know what I wore and what I didn't.  I also did my mom's laundry while she and my dad went to see my nephew.

[Update on him under the spoiler.  I don't want to make it look like I'm hijacking the thread or getting off topic, so it's there if anyone is curious.]

Spoiler
My nephew isn't doing great, but I guess it could be worse.  His right lung failed and they have him on a machine that will remove his blood, oxygenate it, warm it, and return it to his body so that his heart can have a break from working so hard.  Apparently there are only two of these machines on this side of the country, one in Denver and one in Salt Lake so it's lucky that he's being treated in Salt Lake.  They also have machines removing the gunk from his lungs and breathing for him.  Aside from the pneumonia he's got a virus (I can't remember which one) that he's having a hard time kicking.  When they took a blood sample to do a virus count it was really high.  I guess when the number is too high for the machine to count they cut it in half so that the machine can process the number.  They had to cut it in half multiple times to get it down to a point where the number was usable.  (I'm not a doctor so I'm not sure if I'm explaining that right, that's just how it was explained to me.)  Apparently they're trying an experimental medicine (not FDA approved yet) because they don't know what else to try.  So right now he's stable, which considering all the ups and downs he's gone through we're taking as a good thing.

Sunday 5/21-3/5  Didn't walk on the treadmill but continued to work on decluttering my space.  I think I've made some really good progress this weekend. 

@Crowning_Glory13--Those bows are adorable!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 09:32:13 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2017, 09:57:16 AM »
Sunday. 4/5. I went on a 4 mile walk to church. Then I relaxed for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Did a lot of memory review. I even did some in church without my memory app.

Today. 4/5. I got most of my chores done. Did my memory review. The whole family is home because it's Victoria Day. It's not common for me to get anything done when the house is full, so I'm pleased with myself. My youngest and I have baked a belated birthday cake for my middle child. He's having his birthday party today. I don't typically handle wheat products anymore, so I hope it turns out all right and that I didn't contaminate myself in some way. :)
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2017, 10:30:51 AM »
I took a short walk today...i was going nuts with kids

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2017, 02:44:44 PM »
I'm going to give myself a high number today. 4/5 I walked 3 times around the mall and got extra steps in as well. I've also eaten pretty healthy today.

I wish I could ride the carasouel each time but it costs at least $2 for a short ride.

Ponyfan

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2017, 04:51:05 PM »
At least you can ride it as a treat:) yeah I walked and knitted...so 2/5. Piano won't happen today:( I hate playing when people can heat me.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2017, 08:33:45 PM »
Monday 3/5

Quite a bit of gardening. Would have been more but had to pick up youngest from school because she was sick. A bit over 2.5 miles walked. I made progress in two key areas that need to be cleaned but didn't focus like I should in favor of feeling like I got a lot of visible work done.  ^^;  No exercise but that's because I chose a much needed nap instead.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2017, 08:40:42 AM »
4/5 for yesterday. It was a nice way to start the week, since I'm still nervous over my job interview (hoping to hear back this week).  :satisfied:
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal