collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 23239 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Summer Sign Ups
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2017, 12:40:11 PM »
I like to add fruit to my water to give it flavor, but I also love water on its own so that's no big deal for me. I'd also take actual sugar over artificial any day, so low calorie drinks have never been my thing. I don't think they're any better than drinking a regular pop/soda.

Overall, I'd give this entire weekend a 2/5. My eating wasn't the best and I didn't hit my step goal either day, but I'm more lax on weekends anyway. I'm usually a little better than I was this past Saturday and Sunday, though. :lookround:

I decided to buy some nail strengthening polish to deter myself from biting my nails, all while helping them grow healthy at the same time. So far so good!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2017, 01:00:55 PM »
Renia, your post reminds me of my childhood. Like Linus from Peanuts fame, I had sucked on my finger past the age where that was acceptable and my parents would put on clear fingernail polish on said offensive finger to get me to stop. In my stubbornness, I simply developed a tolerance to the taste. :P I was a sad sack (and it wound up costing me in terms of needing braces for a few years. :lookround: )

Anyway, I wish you success on kicking the habit. :)
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2017, 01:05:52 PM »
I'm really not sure which days I've reported on so I'll guess.

Saturday 5/13- 3/5  Didn't walk on the treadmill but walked around Hobby Lobby, the mall, and Walmart with my sister.  My sister's feet hurt by the time we were done (mine didn't) so I'm counting it as a good workout.

Sunday 5/14-2/5-started de-cluttering my junk drawer.  My sister's family went home but I didn't walk on the treadmill because I went to see my 18 month old nephew at Primary Children's Hospital.  Poor little guy has pneumonia and some other things that are being made worse because of complications that come with his health issues from having Downs.  He got moved to the ICU today.  :(
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:37:33 AM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2017, 03:19:31 PM »
I will send prayers for your sweet nephew...big hugs.

I am alive...bairly. I am slowly seeing myself back in order from being sick. Not 100% but I would say 75%. So each day this weekend was a 2. Being sick, I was really good healthy eating, and I was in bed knitting. Sadly this constituted a huge mistake and had to unravel my dress. I wasn't certain if the dress would fit me, as I changed the yarn, but I was ok if it fit a 3 year old. Sadly my mistake made it impossible for the 3 year old...sigh. I goofed on my math and was off 92 stitches....oops. So I started that. It is Monday, a new week...I might get some high numbers for myself....or hoping.

Sorry this is late.

The challenge if you choose to accept it....is to give us a picture of your success. You do not have to have it be a picture of you. It could be an old pair of pants verses a new size of pants next to each other on the floor. It could be that glass of water you choose instead off a sugar drink. Maybe you gave yourself a reward...we want to see it. Let's get some positive vibes going. To get points for this challenge you have two weeks to complete. 3 points for telling us about a success and 5 for actually posting a picture. So if you give us a story and a picture, it will only be 5 points. Even if the posts are separate.

I am off to get some organizing done. It is much needed. I hope to get my focus back inline.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2017, 10:20:30 PM »
Many many prayers for your nephew and your whole family.

Sunday 2/5
A little gardening but minimal cleaning and no exercise. Visited with family.

Monday 3/5
I did a bit of gardening, some exercise, and a lot of cleaning. Tired.
Progress pic of most of the garden.  ^.^

Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2017, 05:44:59 PM »
Woo a picture challenge:) way to go:) recorded my calories, check, knitted, check, did a small work out, check...3/5 not bad for me. I am feeling so much better and it shows:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2017, 05:54:59 PM »
I liked the number I saw on the scale at the doctors office today. (Usually I have my phone in my pocket and shoes on it skews heavier than I like to see).

My jeans are loose, but I'm not small enough to fit in a size smaller yet. I might have to wear a belt to keep them up. Why don't they make half sizes. >_< So no pic from me since that's my end goal and I doubt I'll get there in two weeks. Slow and steady wins the race. :)

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2017, 07:27:06 AM »
Monday is 3/5. I did some memory review, but not that much. I did some chores but not all of them. I had errands to run that morning, so when I got back home, some of my motivation was gone.

Tuesday was 4/5. I didn't do any memory work. I did the downstairs chores, but no upstairs chores. Then I went another 7 mile walk and was exhausted and aching when I got back.

Today is rainy, but it's a no-walk day. So I should be able to get my memory work and chores all done.

EDIT: today is 5/5. I spent longer than usual with memorizing. I got my chores done. I'm being productive in other areas, too. Now if only the rain would go away. :P
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:52:56 AM by SourdoughStomper »

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2017, 10:01:34 PM »
Tuesday 3/5
A little cleaning, 2 1/8 miles walked, some gardening, no exercise. Worked on finishing some customs that've been sitting in the To Do pile for months.

Wednesday 4/5
I didn't clean really but 2 1/4 miles walked, a lot of strenuous gardening plus a little general exercise, went to the market so I made my goal for the month on that. Bonus: I worked on both my crochet project and the pony customs I want to do.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »
Monday 5/15-3/5  Walked on Treadmill, painted a little
Tuesday 5/16-3/5 Walked on Treadmill, cleaned a little

Wednesday 5/17-3/5 Walked on Treadmill, decluttered 3 drawers. It would have been 4/5 but I found out my nephew had a seizure at about 6pm and I had a big bowl of ice cream, so I dropped myself a point for giving in to stress eating.  I haven't heard how he's doing so far today.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2017, 01:44:03 PM »
Sending that nephew some prayers....Yum ice cream.

Not so good on my recording..knitting...piano....well not much in general. Sigh. Part of it was the terrible storms in my area. My break got shorten a bit so it's hard to walk at work:)

I am hearing such good things. Pictures do not have to be related to your goals. I am looking for positivity. Maybe you got a pony as a job well done, or your garden, a nice blue sky as you went on your walk, anything that shows hay look what I did is ok with me:) photos tend to make us excited. Me needs some motivation.

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2017, 04:25:06 PM »
I get a 5/5 today. I met all my goals. My walk was 4 miles. Perhaps I can attempt to get a picture off my phone that I took of a rabbit on my walk. And perhaps some of the blooming, colorful leaves.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2017, 06:16:36 PM »
I give today a 3/5 I walked today and chose a healthier side today at lunch.

I need some help staying motivated.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2017, 07:07:39 AM »
Here is a photo from my walk I took two Tuesdays ago. :)

I'm not sure what the story on the rabbit is. Perhaps he's a pet that got away? Or maybe the owner is content to let him roam around freely? (Not being a rabbit owner, I'm not sure whether that's a good idea or not. I know cats can generally find their way back home.)

And this shot I took when I was 3 miles into my 7 mile walk on that same Tuesday. I was looking across Scenic Drive and across the Old Man River valley. You can see Lethbridge University on the right side there.

This is a great time to go on walks. Everything is blooming, including now the lilacs. I love those so much. The trees have leafed out and the grass is so green. Not too hot yet. :)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2017, 10:22:17 AM »
So beautiful walking area:) I love it:) I noticed some weight loss today.  Nothing huge,but a positive for sure. Getting my butt kicked by 8 toddles...i got bit today..inner thigh...arg. sometimes time outs don't cut it.  But that's alli can do.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal