collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Ecrater Shop G1s/Customs and Pre Orders Kitty Love, Genie, Babies and More!  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Hi everyone! It's time to start clearing out the ponies I have since hubby dislocated his knee and hasn't been able to work his other job for weeks:( It's going to take a while to get items listed but I recently set up an ecrater store to make buying super easy! I'll be adding stuff daily so keep checking back! I have hundreds of G1s, customs, MOCs, G3's, and G4s to list! Ecrater shipping can be a bit wonky, so if you want to build a box until the end of the month as I add items to save on shipping, I will refund the extra shipping;) I have 100% positive feedback on ebay but ecrater is free with no fees;)

Also super excited about the new high quality customs coming this June! G1 fans will love these:D You can help support the project and the artists buy placing your orders below and funds will help bring us more! The boy is coming this year! Not familiar with them, just drop me a pm;)

Pre Orders now available for US/Canada (other locations please pm me) for:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kitty Love both versions/Baby Trio/Artist Print Bundle with Special Bonus Gift!-$150
Puppy Love both versions/Baby Trio/Artist Print Bundle with Special Bonus Gift!-$150
Kitty Love-Matte $25
Kitty Love-Pearl $30
Newborn Mystery Trio-You get all 3! $65
Puppy Love-Matte $25
Puppy Love- Pearl $30
Genie the Unicorn $25

***Please note*** These are all for pre order and estimated shipping is JUNE 2017. Shipping is set to be combined at check out. If you are interested in ordering all the items, please message me for a proper shipping quote.

This is a group bulk order. I have a minimum that needs to be met by May so get yours in today! Please visit my ecrater store at:

CLICK HERE TO ORDER
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:22:45 AM by Wysteria »

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
Giving this a little bump! Kitty Love is in the works so reserve yours today!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
looks great :D

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
Added a few new ponies to my store and Kitty Love is coming this month, get your orders in today! Picture below are samples, matte pony's hair will be reversed and a minor tweaks fixed;) They are surely not to be missed!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal