collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Twilight Sparkle. Applejack and Spike set found Updated-more new pony pics  (Read 7337 times)

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
Here's some pics of the sleepover set and the flutter shy and celestia set.  :)
also if you want to see reviews of each I have them on my youtube channel:
sleepover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0SqfsFZvCE
celestia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kATYZjyDd9k
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
I quite like the Fluttershy and Celestia set, though it might just be the accessories that appeal to me

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Well look at it this way, Hasbro could get the idea of just stopping on making ponies for the US for several years like they did with G2

Why is this always the go-to in the pony community? If someone doesn't like a design, it's always "we're lucky to even have ponies!" 

To be brutally honest, I won't buy these. To me they're hideous so it wouldn't bother me in the least if hasbro stopped selling them in the US
To be quite frank, this is the first time I've actually said something like that.. and it's true. If a line does so badly then they will do one of two things: Stop making the lines for a while like they did with G2 (at least for the US) or do like they did with G3.5 and revamp the line again.

To be fair, I haven't bought too much of the current line because it's boring and some of the gimmicks were put offs for me.. except for the more recent pearly ponies because they were new characters and gimmicks I liked XD

Post Merge: January 18, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

okamigirl64, in regards to the set AJ, is it possible that AJ just was in the wrong placement when they punched the tails? I'm curious if other AJs from that set have that same low tail placement
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:25:55 AM by sd_dreamcrystal »
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Celestia is pretty cute- I do like that set

But AJ!!!!  Why is her tail coming from that spot?  Maybe just a QC fail but the tails on ponies are low enough and now this? Come on now!

Here's some pics of the sleepover set and the flutter shy and celestia set.  :)
also if you want to see reviews of each I have them on my youtube channel:
sleepover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0SqfsFZvCE
celestia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kATYZjyDd9k

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Maybe this will be a new feature unique to Applejack, just like her eyebrows, lol.

In all seriousness though, from what I've seen the single-carded new G4s actually have higher placed tails.  Not sure about the "playset G4s", by which I mean the ones that are designed with all four hooves on the ground, who can go through the Rarity's spa playset.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
You know with the way these are molded... I bet it would be easier to do fabric clothing for them.. at lease for the ones without the raised hoof XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
DOCTOR FLUTTERSHY

lostpony

O M, G!!!   I NEED that Celestia!! 

I don't thinks the legs look too thin.  What bugs me about McPonys is the molded hair/brushable hair combo...it's just WRONG.  I completed a custom one where someone cut off the molded tail and I finished cleaning up the cuts and stuck in a nice chubby tail, and it came out great...like a mini real pony.

The accessories are nice too, and I like how they are totally MLP, not just branded doll stuff. 

FS would be totally cool...Hasbro, are they next??? please  I like BIG

These are going to sell just fine! and won't be getting discontinued in the US.  Enough of us have been hungry for new G4 for so long.  This sudden update after 5 years of abject stagnation suggests that Hasbro has realized My Little Deer's demand isn't going to wane as quickly as previous gens, and shows a renewed commitment to supply our need. 

If you don't like these, don't worry Hasbro will likely be making more new stuff soon.  Meanwhile, more for the rest of us.

jump up, make a sound, stomp your hooves, turn around. Yay! 

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
These sets are so cute but I really wish we knew who was going to be released as singles! I want all the ponies but I don’t have playlet space. I love that Celestia! I wonder if she is going to get another separate release.. Or maybe one with all the other princesses <3
~Foxtale~

Makaroni_the_pony

I like to collect ponies that have been played with before so I don't usually buy brand new ones, but I'm about to move into a house with a kid so christmas present ideasssss

PS, I'd die if they made FS sized ones of these guys, that would basically answer my wish for bigger G4 ponies with cool poses like all the other gens had

lostpony

I love ponies that have been played with too!  It's like they've been imbued with love.

Makaroni_the_pony

I love ponies that have been played with too!  It's like they've been imbued with love.

I agree, lol,
also omg it just occurred to me, they've been putting Cheerilee's proper cutie mark on her bagged pony releases, so I wonder if that means they made the right stamp for her because they're gonna be using her in these more show accurate ones

lostpony

I just got G3.5 Cheerilee with the name on body and she's cuuuute bet she looks even better posed with some of these new G4s (and she would make their heads look a little smaller too, haha).

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
Here's what the ponies look like when there hair is not all over the place. Honestly, they look much better when you tame there hair!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
I am going to say something positive. The accesories are super cute though.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal