collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you have new appreciation for any of your ponies?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline KookyRaccoon

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have new appreciation for any of your ponies?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2016, 07:56:17 AM »
Parasol; I'd always liked her but never truly appreciated her til I re-discovered her and cleaned her up a bit.

That hair :dribble:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 08:52:23 AM »
I guess it was Fizzy, I got her and then forget about her, until I saw a custom made by a member here and it made me crazy to find out how to do it, I bought a bait one and hair and boom! She was in the wave again... now it is finish I am looking back for Galaxy, she is nice and grows old badly, so I was looking for a Galaxy to restore, and found her.
It happenend to Bridal Beauty too, I was like crazy to have her and now she just stands there... and one day she'll be back on my top list.
I don't know why this happens, but they come back and forth to it.
But somehow Fizzy is never too far away. She will come back to my top five.
My wish list
My sales
Instagram: mlpsanti
Check my eBay profile for sales https://www.ebay.es/usr/santiagroz0

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 01:04:22 PM »
funny you should put this up now I was just thinking about the birthday pony I always liked her but i have just brought her down to clean and she suddenly stands out above the rest for some reason for me now

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 01:22:01 PM »
I ended up really appreciating my Flower Dreams (formerly Frizzy Dreams). She was a huge mess when I got her and she's the first pony I've successfully cleaned up. I guess we bonded in the 3 months it took to fix her hair.  :lol:

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 04:59:36 PM »
I think that would be Munchy when I set out to buy her she was hard to get. I was able to find a way to nab one. I really was stunned when I saw her in person. I still think she is very pretty one of my millions of favorites.

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 05:17:11 PM »
Sunlight. She was my second G1 pony, and the first G1 pony I ever found at a flea market. Her symbols were damaged pretty badly, and instead of just simply adding new glitter to them, I repainted them with metallic gold and silver paints to make her more unique. She's normally hidden behind my Starglow, but every time I do take a closer look at her, I love her more and more. Her hair is so ridiculously shiny!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 07:28:55 PM »
I ended up really appreciating my Flower Dreams (formerly Frizzy Dreams). She was a huge mess when I got her and she's the first pony I've successfully cleaned up. I guess we bonded in the 3 months it took to fix her hair.  :lol:
Hahah what a small world, Flower Dream was my first G1 and she has HORRIBLE frizz as well! I uh.. sadly went and cut her tail (and/or mane?? It's been so long...) as I was very new to G1 but also frustrated when my limited supplies didn't, pardon the pun, cut it. Though any time I go to adjust her I fall in love with her all over again despite that, so at least there's that :lovey:

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 07:43:12 PM »
Right now I'm absolutely in love with my G2s again. :lovey: Especially Princess Twinkle Star. Really hoping to finally get back into collecting G2s. :inlove:

My MLP Tumblr

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 08:37:20 PM »
Hahah what a small world, Flower Dream was my first G1 and she has HORRIBLE frizz as well! I uh.. sadly went and cut her tail (and/or mane?? It's been so long...) as I was very new to G1 but also frustrated when my limited supplies didn't, pardon the pun, cut it. Though any time I go to adjust her I fall in love with her all over again despite that, so at least there's that :lovey:

I think I used like 3/4 of a bottle of conditioner on her, over the course of months and then used a hair straightener with a flea comb to get rid of the frizz. The ends are still a bit dry, but they are so much better than when I got her.

My favorite pony is actually the only one I own who has a haircut! Her mane/tail cut is actually what made me fall in love with her in the first place.

Offline Pierlala

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 12:41:20 AM »
Actually all of my G3 which I bought when I was younger after being crazy about my childhood G2. Feeling bad G2 came to an end. I started collecting G3. But I never really got the connectiom with them I had as a child with G1 and G2.

So I eventually ended up wanting to sell my small lot. But after I sold some. The ones that I had left were so hard to get sold. I started thinking about it was hardly worth selling the few I had. I feel such deep regret and I felt so wrong for selling my childhood/teen collection. I am in the process of getting them back so I am super happy now :)
My wish list: Click here!.

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 06:00:41 AM »
Strangely Enough,
Queen Chrysalis.
She's such a rare color for a pony.
how often do you honestly see dark grey ponies?
i never really noticed that until i was giving my g4's a dusting the other day and noticed how
she REALLY stands out.
 :lovey:
so pretty.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 06:04:14 PM »
I have a new appreciation for them all right now... We're working on the bathroom so everything in the pony room closet is everywhere. This also includes my husband's collections that have migrated in there too, all piled up. I miss sitting on the floor and staring, rearranging or working on customs.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal