collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Taobao prototypes/oddballs/etc!  (Read 3735 times)

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
Re: Show me Taobao prototypes/oddballs/etc!
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2016, 01:32:25 AM »
This is the same exact girl as the one Flitter posted, but the more the merrier, right? P: I sold her a long while back though because I needed to pay for some prioritized stuff. She's somewhere in Italy now.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hmm...I wonder... I saw a baby pony just like this on ebay right now that says its from Italy, I am wondering if it might be yours that they are selling... I wanted to bid on it but they put 2800 euro as the cost for shipping. Yea totally crazy...

Anyway, here is some of my own taobao cuties:

I actually got some fashion styles to but they are fakies so I dont think I will post them.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2016, 04:21:33 AM »
I saw the baby too, I think it is the very same one, and the seller just wants to sell around ebay fees I guess ...

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2016, 09:31:44 PM »
Lovely ponies everyone! Blue haired rarity is one of my favorites and would love to own her one day! Here are mine mixed in with some other variants.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2016, 11:31:02 PM »
Lovely ponies everyone! Blue haired rarity is one of my favorites and would love to own her one day! Here are mine mixed in with some other variants.

I love that AppleJack, plus rarisweety XD

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2016, 09:44:17 AM »
This is the same exact girl as the one Flitter posted, but the more the merrier, right? P: I sold her a long while back though because I needed to pay for some prioritized stuff. She's somewhere in Italy now.

Hmm...I wonder... I saw a baby pony just like this on ebay right now that says its from Italy, I am wondering if it might be yours that they are selling... I wanted to bid on it but they put 2800 euro as the cost for shipping. Yea totally crazy...

Anyway, here is some of my own taobao cuties:

I actually got some fashion styles to but they are fakies so I dont think I will post them.

LMAO. I can't find the listing but chances are it's def the same.

As for the price, I didn't buy for more than 200 and I didn't sell it for more than 200 (can't remember the exact price) so I don't think they're going to get much luck if they're trying to sell it for that.  :P

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2016, 10:34:53 AM »
*sighs I love that minty so much!

How much does she go for now approximately?(Prototype vs production) I know the TRU set is out again with  Minty so she is more available but this one is so much cuter.

I wish they would release her by herself like as a christmas stocking stuffer pony. I so want her but that TRU set is sooo big.
~Foxtale~

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2016, 10:52:24 AM »

How much does she go for now approximately?(Prototype vs production) I know the TRU set is out again with  Minty so she is more available but this one is so much cuter.

I wish they would release her by herself like as a christmas stocking stuffer pony. I so want her but that TRU set is sooo big.

I believe you can find normal Minty for about 10-15 dollar on ebay.  Last I checked Prototype Minty was worth around 300 dollar.

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2016, 07:47:10 PM »
Does anyone ever wonder if someone who works in the factory pops the wrong head on a body on purpose, puts it up on ebay just to watch us collectors go wild? lol
 (I know this isn't how it happens. Just a funny thought)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2016, 12:30:07 PM »

I believe you can find normal Minty for about 10-15 dollar on ebay.  Last I checked Prototype Minty was worth around 300 dollar.

Yikes $300! Hmm if the regular is only $10-15 i might just do that to save myself the space. Thnak you ^.^
~Foxtale~

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2016, 12:40:39 PM »
Does anyone ever wonder if someone who works in the factory pops the wrong head on a body on purpose, puts it up on ebay just to watch us collectors go wild? lol
 (I know this isn't how it happens. Just a funny thought)

I totally think this happens, I do think most of those g4 with different heads to bodies have just been "doctored" by workers pulling spare parts from rubbish bins and creating a new pony rather than it a prototype. Prototypes to me are those that have differences from the original release like different hair colours, symbols, etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal