collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where are the pearlized brushables?  (Read 53505 times)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the pearlized brushables?
« Reply #390 on: January 14, 2017, 06:57:46 PM »
I found one of the series 3 at Walmart in Canada!  They are coming soon!  I wish I knew that they had arrived because I would've bought more of them.

I hope they make their way to Ontatio soon! I've been checking weekly since I saw they had been found in Canada. All the walmarts around are very much due for a reset although some still have lots of wave 2 sparkly ponies.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 16, 2017, 05:37:58 AM »
In the US here--I've been on the hunt for wave 3 for a while now. All I've seen are those unusual new molds for this new wave/reboot they're doing.

Yeah, I was looking for the latest wave at Target the other day and only saw the reboot poses. Very strange. I really hope they don't skip wave 3 here, though the fact wave 3 is in Canada gives me some hope. Why they would ignore the lovely pearlies in favor of those weird molds is beyond me.

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 16, 2017, 05:44:18 AM »
I've been looking everywhere here in the UK but I haven't been able to find Wave 3 or the reboot ponies. My Tesco's has the headband ponies mixed in with a few Wave 1 pearlies.

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 16, 2017, 05:57:14 AM »
I've been looking everywhere here in the UK but I haven't been able to find Wave 3 or the reboot ponies. My Tesco's has the headband ponies mixed in with a few Wave 1 pearlies.

*groans* That's exactly the same as me -_-  It feels like I' never going to find them now...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature by LordBlumiere

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 16, 2017, 08:29:22 AM »
We have had a wave hit Canada but then skip the US before, so I'm afraid that it doesn't give me as much hope as I'd like.

However, I was in TRU yesterday and the pony shelves sure where empty.  I'm hoping they will be restocking soon and crossing my fingers wave three will show up.

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 16, 2017, 03:45:48 PM »
So far I have only seen the pearlies at Walmart so not sure if that is an indication that they are exclusive or something?

The other waves that skipped the US I was only able to find at Winners and Marshals so these showing up at Walmart is a good sign to me. Hopefully more will show up, I only saw them at 1 particular Walmart so far. I'm going to check again tonight.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 17, 2017, 08:38:55 AM »
Are they only hitting the Walmart Super Centers? I've been noticing that as a pattern around here. Wave 1 & 2 at Super Centers but not regular stores.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #397 on: January 17, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »
I'm back in London now so I'm going to go out to the TRU that was one of the first wave 2 places if I can this week. I have a pretty hectic time right now for one reason or another so an escape to pony hunt would be nice.

Entertainer back home has floods (I mean floods) of wave 1 still on discount. I think someone sent them the entire region's worth. They have a whole bunch of other stuff including a lot from the new style and FS Photo Finish, but they only seem to be doing wave 1 of the pearlies.

I have been up to Colney Hatch since I've been back but not to Smyths in Friern Bridge yet so don't know what they have.

Tesco at Colney Hatch still has a lot of power pony stuff including the large ones, but not any of the pearlies. Just Pursey and company. I will check the Smyths, though, as Smyths gets a lot of the same stuff as Walmart, including their exclusives.

Things here tend to come out in funny orders, though, and sometimes a year or six months out of sequence. And we also tend to get end of line stuff from other countries (we had Canadian packaged rainbow rocks cmc and Target labelled packaged ponies before now) so I don't tend to expect logic. It's only now that the new stuff is coming out and two waves of pearlies are on the shelves that Colney Hatch Tesco (which has a considerably good toy section) has headband ponies with Pursey Pink. That's at least three waves behind, maybe four, so no reason to panic. Stores do things by their own rules.

When I get to TRU here I'll report back. Unfortunately Entertainer in London is either an hour by two buses or worse so that's not likely to happen any time soon. Needs someone in East London to check out Westfields...

I have noticed that London does tend to stock quicker in the toy stores outside of zone 1.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 17, 2017, 06:56:28 PM »
Are they only hitting the Walmart Super Centers? I've been noticing that as a pattern around here. Wave 1 & 2 at Super Centers but not regular stores.

I'm pretty sure all our Walmarts here have been converted to Super Centers so I can't answer that. I haven't been pony hunting because it's been so cold and snowy and the roads are icy so I've only been to my 2 closest Walmarts in the past month or so. 1 Walmart had tons and tons of Wave 2 all of a sudden after Christmas, the other one got 1 box of Wave 3 and I checked 3 weeks in a row and no more have been put out as far as I can tell.

AlmostApplejack

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2017, 10:32:52 PM »
I found a few at the local Meijer I work at- Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Starlight Glimmer. I picked up a few extra to sell during the holidays and they didn't sell, I'm thinking about putting them back up again, if anyone wants to be notified of that?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #400 on: January 18, 2017, 09:53:32 AM »
So my London TRU has a wide range of stuff, including the glittered body ponies with the mini EQG, but no wave 3 pearlies. They did have wave 1 and 2 pearlies, though, which was odd...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 18, 2017, 10:32:07 AM »
So my London TRU has a wide range of stuff, including the glittered body ponies with the mini EQG, but no wave 3 pearlies. They did have wave 1 and 2 pearlies, though, which was odd...

*sighs* Same with my local toy shops :(  With all the G4.5 sets coming out everywhere, I'm worried that they're going to skip wave 3 in a lot of territories  :cry:

Signature by LordBlumiere

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 18, 2017, 12:58:05 PM »
After checking out Walmart, Target and TRU in Knoxville, I gave up and bought what I wanted loose from ebay. Don't really  mind the lack of a box.
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

Offline Heart891011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 26, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »
They skipped over all waves in my area. All I found was starlight and pinkie at target (hidden behind a bunch of reboot ponies). TRU still has wave 2 of the headband series and walmart still has a bunch of CMM ribbon hair and TAF Pinkie pies.

Offline vira

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 26, 2017, 06:45:52 PM »
i found coloratura and pinkie pie at family dollar; there was only one of each! :-O

they didn't seem to be cleared out either; it just seems like MLP is kind of going out of style, and stores aren't ordering them as much. i'm hoping the new molds and branding kicks up some more interest!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal