collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where are the pearlized brushables?  (Read 52926 times)

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the pearlized brushables?
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2016, 04:17:41 AM »
Walmart in Brantford Ontario has them. Hubby bought me Colouratura and starlight glimmer  :biggrin:
They're just beginning to show up in TRU in Canada as well. Found a few wave one ponies in both TRU and Walmart in Ottawa last night.

Elf

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2016, 04:36:34 AM »
The two Big Lots I found them at only had one of each of the four from wave 1.  The rest of the ponies were a mix of the headband and ribbon waves.  I didn't buy them the first time I saw them and Coloratura was sold before I got back there for them - I had to get her from the second Big Lots that had them.  So, now one of them has none and the other is missing Coloratura.  That first Big Lots was pretty low on brushables and was redoing their toy section so it might be interesting to see if more show up there soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2016, 11:33:18 AM »
Thanks for the Big Lots tip. :) I found Starlight, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Coloratura today. There was only one  Coloratura at the Big Lots I checked behind the ribbon and pearly brushables.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2016, 11:37:09 AM »
Im testing out the preorder to Entertainer store option for wave 1. It will be a fun adventure, as I'm only vaguely sure how to get to the London store I know from my new location, but I like bus adventures, so I thought I'd try it...

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2016, 07:50:02 AM »
I just ended up ordering all the non-mane 6 pearlized brushables from ebay out of desperation and fear that they won't be released properly  :yikes: :yikes:

What has this world come to that normal brushables aren't even released properly? *cries for 10 years*  :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail:
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2016, 01:12:56 PM »
I just ended up ordering all the non-mane 6 pearlized brushables from ebay out of desperation and fear that they won't be released properly  :yikes: :yikes:

What has this world come to that normal brushables aren't even released properly? *cries for 10 years*  :wail: :wail: :wail: :wail:
How much did they cost on Ebay? I know I got my non-main 6 from Hasbro Toy Shop for retail plus shipping
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline CustomsRfun

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Wanted: MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2016, 01:27:48 PM »
I can get you at least 3 ponies of the 2nd wave easily here if needed (Cherry Berry, Pretzel and Twilight Sparkle)
Open for Customs Commissions :)

LOOKING FOR:
MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2016, 01:52:28 PM »

How much did they cost on Ebay? I know I got my non-main 6 from Hasbro Toy Shop for retail plus shipping

They're $29.99 plus $6.99 shipping for all the non mane 6 including Nurse Redheart!
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Countrygirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2016, 04:04:23 PM »
I bought Starlight Glimmer last week at a Walmart in Ontario! She is very cute.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2016, 04:23:02 PM »

They're $29.99 plus $6.99 shipping for all the non mane 6 including Nurse Redheart!
Ouch, yeah much cheaper on HTS if you can catch them online.. took me 3 tries to get RaRa but I was able to.. Pretzel and Cherry Berry were easy, though only downside is having to wait for the rest.. and waiting to see if any local stores will pick them up (bait fodder)
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2016, 02:27:20 PM »
@Epona, I don't want to keep spamming the thread, I'll send you a PM in a bit. :heart:

Alrighty, since a lot of you have found them and picked them up, I have a question. How is the hair on these ponies?

I've heard mixed things, some saying it's like the articulated ponies where the mane and tail are that horrible hydrophobic hair, and some saying that it's the good-quality hair from the earlier G4 releases. So I'm clearly stumped on which it is. I skipped the articulated ponies even though I was intrigued by them because of the hair quality (FS SunShim's tail was such a turn off that I ended up selling her), so if the pearlized ponies are stuck with the same awful hair, I guess that's the end of my excitement for Pretzel.  :(

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2016, 11:58:29 PM »
@Epona, I don't want to keep spamming the thread, I'll send you a PM in a bit. :heart:

Alrighty, since a lot of you have found them and picked them up, I have a question. How is the hair on these ponies?

I've heard mixed things, some saying it's like the articulated ponies where the mane and tail are that horrible hydrophobic hair, and some saying that it's the good-quality hair from the earlier G4 releases. So I'm clearly stumped on which it is. I skipped the articulated ponies even though I was intrigued by them because of the hair quality (FS SunShim's tail was such a turn off that I ended up selling her), so if the pearlized ponies are stuck with the same awful hair, I guess that's the end of my excitement for Pretzel.  :(

I can only speak for my ponies but I have the second wave, and to be honest, the hair feels quite plastic like, compared to the early g4s. I'd say twilight has the not so nice stuff for her mane and tail, and the others all have that plastic like tail. All except cherry berry have dry ends of their mane off the card, too. However, aside from the ends, the manes are quite soft. I think the tails would frizz and become really dry if I brushed them, though. If you plan on putting them on display or taking pictures, I am pleased to say that cherry berry and pretzel have lovely looking hair, just the ends and tails don't feel so nice. Without feeling my pretzels hair, it looks like the nice, soft hair earlier g4s had :)

I hope others answer this too, so we can see if they all have bad hair, or just some :)
I hope this helped :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:00:05 AM by Mlp Sunsparkle »

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2016, 01:01:49 AM »

I have Coloratura from wave 1, and her hair is absolutely gorgeous! Even compared to some of the early G4s I have. I would compare her hair quality to my Fashion Style Pinkie, actually. It's that nice. Really soft and shiny! I definitely have some G4s with horrible hair but Coloratura is not one of them :)

Offline TwinkleEye

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • TwinkleEye's little sculptures
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2016, 01:44:58 AM »
They are also in Germany now!  :frolic:
I got Starlight Glimmer, Coloratura, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Is this the complete wave 1?
They look so nice. I'm really in love with them. ^.^

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2016, 02:34:56 AM »

I'm pretty sure I already answered that same question somewhere earlier in this thread?

Ah, I'm not going mad :)
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,382100.msg1584630.html#msg1584630
At the bottom, re my Pretzel and Cherry Berry.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal