collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for baits  (Read 958 times)

Offline Wild Raspberry

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Be the change you want to see.
    • View Profile
Looking for baits
« on: September 12, 2016, 06:40:06 PM »
**Update, found enough baits to experiment for now. Will bump this post if I need more. :)

Hi everypony!!
I want to get into into customizing ponies but am having trouble finding bait ponies, as the title says. As I have never customized before, I don't want nice looking bait ponies-- I have too soft of a heart and will just end up keeping them all instead of trying customizing them. :)
As most of us are, I think, I am on a bit of a budget. I also have no idea what good customizers spend on baits.  If there's any out there who are willing to share tips for beginning, that would be really helpful as well.

--WR
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:49:54 PM by Wild Raspberry »

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for baits
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 11:35:12 AM »
Have many G1 baits lying around was simply about to put them all in one ebay listing just to get rid of them as I don't know what customizers spend on baits either ....  >___<
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Wild Raspberry

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 12:07:29 PM »
Have many G1 baits lying around was simply about to put them all in one ebay listing just to get rid of them as I don't know what customizers spend on baits either ....  >___<
Hi! I'd love to buy some of them from you, but I don't do eBay. I will send you a PM to discuss it further.
From what I can tell, baits seem to be an average of $2 each unless they are rare baits (things like big brothers and light up ponies). And then of course there is shipping.

Offline Shaliken

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Artist, Momma, and very happy Wife ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »
Hello,

Actually, most common baits tend to range from $2-$4 each depending on the mold and if it's an adult or baby. I have some baits I'm selling myself. I can snap a picture if you like. :)

~Shaliken
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back in the face of Life and demand the oranges you asked for! :shakefist:

Offline Wild Raspberry

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 03:48:37 PM »
Hello,

Actually, most common baits tend to range from $2-$4 each depending on the mold and if it's an adult or baby. I have some baits I'm selling myself. I can snap a picture if you like. :)

~Shaliken
Oh ok! Thanks for the information!

Offline Shaliken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 03:59:13 PM »
Hello,

~Shaliken
Oh ok! Thanks for the information!

You're welcome! Let me know if you're interested in what I have and I'll post a picture.  ;)

~Shaliken
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back in the face of Life and demand the oranges you asked for! :shakefist:

Offline Wild Raspberry

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 09:47:14 AM »
I've actually got several pony offers pending right now that I have to finish up on, but I might be contacting you in a few days (maybe a week) or so to see if they're still available.
Thanks again for the offer.
WR

Offline Shaliken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 03:26:50 PM »
I've actually got several pony offers pending right now that I have to finish up on, but I might be contacting you in a few days (maybe a week) or so to see if they're still available.
Thanks again for the offer.
WR

No problem. Just let me know, okay?  ^.^

~Shaliken

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal