collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Factory Error Pink Twilight Blind Bag Price Check  (Read 310 times)

Mowza2k2

• Trade Count: (0)
Factory Error Pink Twilight Blind Bag Price Check
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:57:41 AM »
I was part of the collecting scene back in 2010 when Blind Bags were first introduced overseas (as I live in the USA). I remember ordering a box of blind bags from Germany and I got a Pink Twilight instead of the purple one I had thought it would be. The only explanation I have is that they accidentally put the wrong plastic in the mold. (I did later buy a purple one separately from Estonia or something but that's not important.) What is important is I am finally moving on with my life and have decided it would be time to sell. It's in great shape and comes with original card in perfect condition. The picture is of it standing on a base but it is not glued on there so it hasn't been ruined. Last time I ever saw one it was on eBay and sold for $80. I would love to list it but I don't want to underprice or overprice myself. Any suggestions on where to start or how to even market this?
Thanks, Mowza  :lol:

Picture below:
https://1drv.ms/i/s!An3I088r0TpfkD21Ov7g9ciPipkM

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Re: Factory Error Pink Twilight Blind Bag Price Check
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 04:54:13 AM »
I don't know, but I am also looking to price my own one (like you I bought from Germany at the time and ended up with the pink rather than the purple) so I would be very interested to see the responses :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal