collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted: Sweetie Kitties, Enchanted Kingdom Ponies, Fantasy Fillies, Vintage LPS  (Read 1073 times)

Offline xTic_Tac_Toex

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I'm looking for Hasbro Sweetie Kitties, Enchanted Kingdom Ponies, Fantasy Fillies and Vintage Littlest Pet Shop. If you have any of the above please comment here, thanks :)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
I have some Enchanted Kingdom horses.  FYI:  Most of them are rare, and they have accessories, so they're not cheap.

Dewdrop with accessories, carriage, and princess
Gypsy's baby Tambourine with accessories
Rose Princess's baby Rosebud with accessories
Spring Bride with most accessories (this one is fairly cheap)
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Shaliken

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Artist, Momma, and very happy Wife ;)
    • View Profile
I have both some Fantasy Fillies and vintage Littlest Pet Shop. Would you like some pictures, or are you looking for something specific? :)

~Shaliken
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back in the face of Life and demand the oranges you asked for! :shakefist:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I have some vintage littlest PET shop horse assecorys  if you would like them let me know thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal