collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for sea themed LPS Closed-have decided to go a different route  (Read 677 times)

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
Like title says, looking for a total of 24 LPS figurines that are connected to the sea.  This include the seahorses, sea turtles, hermit crabs, and whatever else.  Also looking for a LPS frog. 

I would prefer to buy in one large lot if possible to save on shipping, but open to smaller lots of 6, or if you have one that is really awesome looking, I may be game. 

I am not a collector of LPS, so don't need anything rare/HTF.  I just want to use them with a mlp baby sea pony display (for when I make one anyway)

TIA

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:34:32 AM by jrr74 »
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for sea themed LPS
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 10:22:14 AM »
Are you looking for newer ones or do you care?  I have things I'm trying to sell off because of issues with having to keep them in storage.  I just found a bunch of my LPS, but they are from 2010 ish...

If you know the specific ones you are looking for, I can see if I have any of them.
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline jrr74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:49:06 AM »
Thank you Squirtsquirt.  The year makes no difference to me.  I just want them to be cute and colorful sea themed animals.  Not looking to spend a lot, they will be used as accessories to my someday baby sea pony display.  I do like the sea horses and hermit crabs.  The octopuses and sea turtles are also adorable.  A few fish are ok, but prefer the other ones mentioned.  Could also use a few frogs for my PE display too.   ^.^
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 11:12:36 AM »
I have a tub full.  I'm pulling some stuff for a sale, so I'll grab some seat pets

Offline jrr74

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 11:38:13 AM »
I like the accessories too...sand castles, surf boards, boats, plants, sand buckets, etc...  This may become an LPS display with baby sea ponies as accessories  :lol:
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 03:34:41 PM »
I'll see what I have.  I kept mine all MIB, since the animals are just so cute.  But like so many things, I don't have room.  I sold off all my original LPS for the same reason...no room. :(
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal