collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Teavana and Belgian rock sugar  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Teavana and Belgian rock sugar
« on: August 19, 2016, 03:10:58 PM »
OK.. so about a month ago.. I found out I'm borderline diabetic.
NO more processed sugar for rosie.  :X
which means eventually i will have to get rid of the soda that i love.
HOWEVER there is a bright spot in this darkness.. I can have unprocessed sugar.
Its the processed stuff my body is rejecting.. its to strong... So in a quest to find something
to drink so i will not murder my fiance and family because i dont have any caffination any more.
I discovered THIS place>>>>>http://www.teavana.com/us/en/home
OH MY LORD... Ok in the winter i am already a tea junkie.. I LOVE IT.
This was also what was making me cry cus.. no more simple syrup. ... :pout:
This place how ever has answered my question beautifully.. they have absolutely WONDERFUL tea that ranges from EH.. a lil bit of caffination to OH MY GOD I Feel like Cleaning the whole house! caffination.
Its really good iced.. and THIS my friends.. >>>>>http://www.teavana.com/us/en/tea/tea-rock-sugar/teavana-belgian-rock-sugar-filled-jar%3A-3-lbs-011057042.html?navid=sale&start=2
is the BEST PART.
I have never tasted sugar like this in all my life.. its light and not over powering and the best part is.. my blood sugar has NOT been over 110 since i started using it. My body LOVES IT.
It gives me all the carbs i need with out messing up my poor abused pancras and kidneys.
Seriously if you are a diabetic trying to give up soda like  me.. talk to your dr about it.. this stuff might be what you are looking for.
If nothing else give the Tea a try you will LOVE IT!
RP

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Teavana and Belgian rock sugar
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 04:03:55 PM »
We love the Youthberry white tea, also available at Starbucks! We also like pretty much any blooming tea (except peach, I drank too much peach brandy once and can't have most peach flavors!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:08:00 AM »
Havent had it in a few years but I do agree, it tastes better thent he other stuff.

Its expensive though and I usually have the opposite issue--my blood sugar will drop like a rock.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 04:30:57 PM »
Hmmm....Maybe I should check it out.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 07:52:36 AM »
I got that huge jar o' sugar as a gift last year... it makes a unique decoration on the tablescape. The rock sugar is certainly preferred by my tea guests over the standard cane sugar cubes. I think because it seems fancy? I usually don't have much if any... I prefer selecting teas that are naturally sweet. I think if the tea is so bitter or "off" tasting that I need to add sugar, I must be doing it wrong.  :shrug:

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline joce

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »
I try to stay away from sugar in general and do a low carb diet which is close to what you may eventually follow. I do much stricter but we keep patients at work on a 30 am and 60 each evening carb count. May be something to look into now and it can really help. I started to loose some weight and it helped some of my pcos symptoms. My blood sugar tended to bottom out but now stays pretty level.

My friend swears by coconut sugar. But I just drink unsweetened tea and coffee. I dropped pop years ago. It was sooooo hard. I feel for you!!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 01:59:43 PM by joce »
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 11:55:40 AM »
I try to stay away from sugar in general and do a low carb diet which is close to what you may eventually follow. I do much stricter but we keep patients at work on a 30 am and 60 each evening carb count. May be something to look into now and it can really help. I started to loose some weight and it helped some of my pcos symptoms. My blood sugar tended to bottom out but now stays pretty level.

My friend swears by coconut sugar. But I just drink unsweetened tea and coffee. I dropped pop years ago. It was sooooo hard. I feel for you!!!
This is my BIG problem.. I have to find a way to get the carbs i need but do it in as healthy of a manner as possible.
IN addition to being a potential diabetic.. i also have melia toxicity... ( In english that means im basically allergic to EVERYTHING because my blood does not filter out toxins)
And one of the things that helps a MT sufferer is to have nice healthy carbs so you can make more blood the more blood you have.. the easier it is for your body to filter the stuff.... so that means lean red meat, free range chicken, free range turkey, potato bread, wheat bread, ect and small amounts of unprocessed sugar... which is why my doctor suggested this.
I have cut out all saturated fats and such tho..so im m aking progress ive already lost ten pounds. My dr thinks it might acutally be the saturated fats that was causing me issues...no more veggie oil.. olive oil or palm oil only.
Coconut sugar is good too..very rich and caramely
my doctor and i are working to find a healthy balance.. hope fully we can find the right combo to keep my sugar low and my blood healthy.
which is a nother reason i love tevana.. they have some great jasmin teas that are really awesome for folk with blood issues.
it helps your body get rid of some of the nasty stuff.
I hope you get to try some some time!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:01:48 PM by Roseprincess1 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal